Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
10SecondTidy
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
10SecondTidy

RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory Empty
PostSubject: RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory   RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:25 pm

After playing RE1.5, I can't help but wish that the factory from 1.5 was used in RE2. The police station, sewers and lab were all fine in the final product, but the factory was really short and linear with only a few rooms and virtually no puzzles. The factory shown in RE1.5 has a really interesting layout/atmosphere and it's actually a good size and not linear at all. It's, in a sense, the residence of RE1.5. I feel like adding this area would have given the game a better overall length more similar to RE1 seeing as RE2 is the shortest entry in the series not counting the multiple scenarios. The only thing about RE2's factory I like more is the elevator and the G William fight. Aside from that one area and boss battle, RE1.5's factory is obviously superior. If they ever remake RE2, I hope they combine the RE1.5 factory with what was included in RE2 and, of course, use the elevator and boss battle to the lab that was in RE2. As for the RE0 portions of the factory, I think those should be barricaded somehow by falling debris or something. That's what I always assumed happened, because I don't think they ever really explained that plot hole. Anyone able to elaborate? Perhaps I missed something.

Come to think of it, how does it make sense that you blow up the lab in RE0 when it's the same one as in RE2 only different floors? At least, that's what I thought it was, anyway..

Anyway, what do you guys think of the factory from RE1.5 in comparison to the one used in the final product? Anyone think differently than me?
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory   RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:32 am

I wasn't aware that there is a version of 1.5 out there in which you can reach the lab. Where have you got that 1.5 version? Can't say without trying it out, not sure how the lab looks like, but I trust you on it. The lab in 2 was very, eh, short.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory   RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:37 am

To be fair, the 1.5 that's out there and playable isn't exactly the original thing. It's a rebuild made by a bunch of modders based on what we do know about the early version. That being said, there's no saying it'd be something Capcom would be likely to use (referring to the mention of remake here).

10SecondTidy wrote:
As for the RE0 portions of the factory
It's not the same factory. The lab in RE0 was a mockup of the one seen in RE2. It was used for training purposes, hence its location in the Umbrella Training Facility.

Shrike wrote:
I wasn't aware that there is a version of 1.5 out there in which you can reach the lab. Where have you got that 1.5 version?
http://www.residentevilforums.net/t4729-playable-resident-evil-15-release-download-included

Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory   RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:45 am

1) I'm still laughing at that leak since its not the real 1.5 no matter what is said...
2) There is no factory in 2 retail, that's the marshaling yard.
3) You can't comment on a whole area that has no puzzle interaction whatsoever compared to a final version, so to say the factory is a good place in 1.5 where is the evidence? Have you played any puzzles, seen any cut scenes that haven't been shown in public? in that state so roughly October 96/November 96 there was only a few rooms that linked there is no puzzles and as per usual it was still been developed it wasn't final. Imo the factory in the 40% build is too bland mainly because there isn't anything to do in it yet... 80% build would have been more developed.
4) In terms of what I like better background style it is the factory it had a more modern feel to it, was locked up after Umbrella was been investigated so could hold more potential clues to what actually happened there, final 2 was all linked to the lab but just like a generic marshaling yard to me...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory   RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:21 am

DXP wrote:
I think he is referring to the lab, since he also mentions the mockup seen in Zer0.
Back to top Go down
10SecondTidy
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
10SecondTidy

PostSubject: Re: RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory   RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:36 am

DXP wrote:
1) I'm still laughing at that leak since its not the real 1.5 no matter what is said...
3) You can't comment on a whole area that has no puzzle interaction whatsoever compared to a final version, so to say the factory is a good place in 1.5 where is the evidence? Have you played any puzzles, seen any cut scenes that haven't been shown in public? in that state so roughly October 96/November 96 there was only a few rooms that linked there is no puzzles and as per usual it was still been developed it wasn't final. Imo the factory in the 40% build is too bland mainly because there isn't anything to do in it yet... 80% build would have been more developed.
4) In terms of what I like better background style it is the factory it had a more modern feel to it, was locked up after Umbrella was been investigated so could hold more potential clues to what actually happened there, final 2 was all linked to the lab but just like a generic marshaling yard to me...

Who cares if it's not the "real" 1.5? Their doing a damn good job, anyway, and would you rather nothing?

You are correct. Even so, the marshaling yard has a similar vibe to the 1.5 factory in my opinion and felt like a tease since it was so short. They could have had so much more, like in the RE1.5 factory portion, which wasn't complete, but it's obvious that there would be things to do considering the layout, size, etc. I'm sure Capcom would have done a fine enough job with the puzzles and cutscenes in that area. It had some really interesting places to explore. The central part of it with that truck in the back sort of reminds me of the warehouse in RE3 that you start in where Dario hides inside the truck. I also really dig that unfinished area where you can run through the glass door in to a building's waiting area. I also really like the area where Sherry enters the ventilation hole and the hallway that it leads to. Why didn't they include that hallway's music in the finished product? Such a good and fitting track!

The factory may not have been finished, but that doesn't mean one cannot see potential in it! I believe that it would have made an extremely interesting location after it had been polished, and honestly, I enjoyed what was included in this 40% build.

PS the whole idea of a mock up factory/lab, etc in RE0 sounds really dumb. Stupid people who created RE0! >_< The areas of RE2 and RE0 being interconnected through the lab/marshaling yard sounds so much cooler! Ugh that game disappointed me.. It had so much potential. They barely even showed the Bravo team and I'm pretty sure that was what people wanted to see out of that game since the first game left you wondering about them..
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory   RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:54 pm

Quote :

Who cares if it's not the "real" 1.5? Their doing a damn good job, anyway, and would you rather nothing?

You are correct. Even so, the marshaling yard has a similar vibe to the 1.5 factory in my opinion and felt like a tease since it was so short. They could have had so much more, like in the RE1.5 factory portion, which wasn't complete, but it's obvious that there would be things to do considering the layout, size, etc. I'm sure Capcom would have done a fine enough job with the puzzles and cutscenes in that area. It had some really interesting places to explore. The central part of it with that truck in the back sort of reminds me of the warehouse in RE3 that you start in where Dario hides inside the truck. I also really dig that unfinished area where you can run through the glass door in to a building's waiting area. I also really like the area where Sherry enters the ventilation hole and the hallway that it leads to. Why didn't they include that hallway's music in the finished product? Such a good and fitting track!

The factory may not have been finished, but that doesn't mean one cannot see potential in it! I believe that it would have made an extremely interesting location after it had been polished, and honestly, I enjoyed what was included in this 40% build.

PS the whole idea of a mock up factory/lab, etc in RE0 sounds really dumb. Stupid people who created RE0! >_< The areas of RE2 and RE0 being interconnected through the lab/marshaling yard sounds so much cooler! Ugh that game disappointed me.. It had so much potential. They barely even showed the Bravo team and I'm pretty sure that was what people wanted to see out of that game since the first game left you wondering about them..

There are some people who prefer purity/preservation to some 'modders' hacking and touching things they have no idea how or what to, So I would rather have a real pure build with nothing added with times and dates on files to make a accurate timeline of events the game went through development wise. Capcom did do a good job(if you can call it that) in the 80% build they had puzzles actually working, events between characters/improved background renders etc. The entire warehouse and factory area is bloody as hell which is another reason I like that area, its more atmospheric.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory   RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:11 pm

10SecondTidy wrote:
You do realize that the city was miles away from the training facility. There would have been no sense in walking aaaaaall the way to the city where Rebecca originally left from and then go back to the woods and the mansion.
Back to top Go down
10SecondTidy
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
10SecondTidy

PostSubject: Re: RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory   RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:29 pm

@ DXP

Yes, a pure build would be much better. No arguing there, but I personally don't mind playing this version. We could wind up getting the 80% build eventually, anyway. In the meantime, I'm fine with playing this version. This may be the most we'll ever get so I'm thankful. Maybe someday an unknown source within the company will distribute the 80% build to MrBZork someday. Who knows?

@ Mass Distraction

I'm aware that the city was miles away from the training facility, but isn't the lab from RE2 also miles away from the city? You use a cable car inside catacombs in both RE2 and RE0 in order to get to the lab/treatment plant/marshaling yard/etc.. RE2's lab isn't in the city. I assumed that both cable cars from their respective games led to the same marshaling yard.. because you do enter some identical areas in both RE0 and RE2.. Why would they bother having two identical facilities in the Raccoon City's outskirts? That doesn't sound as interesting as the idea of revisiting areas from RE2 in RE0 in my opinion. I always sort of thought that in RE0, only the training facility and above ground areas were blown up, but not the underground lab areas and the marshaling yard. Gah this is so confusing!

...btw my ideal RE2 remake would follow a format and order something like this..

* Streets (add in a few new areas to explore here before the police station and especially in the B scenario. I'd like for them to keep this part of the game fairly linear..)
* Police Station (Since this is the most iconic location in the game, I'd of course like to see some new rooms added, making it take longer to escape in to the sewers. I'd, of course, like to see a bathroom, a shooting gallery, etc.. I'd like to see them add in a new part of the building like what was done in REmake. In particular, I'd like to see the 3rd floor expanded with maybe a new corridor or two and some new rooms. Maybe some more rooms in the basement as well..)
* Sewer Part1 (I'd like for the sewer area to include mostly new areas when you first enter before getting to the areas that were included in the original release.. I'd like to see the sewer explored in two small intervals with the player having to explore the factory in between and I'd like for the player to not encounter Annette as early on or during the first trip in to the sewer, anyway. I'd like to see them include an alligator battle during the first sewer portion in a new room with the baby alligators like in RE1.5 where you actually have to fight it. I'd also like to see a flood in some part of the sewer, like in RE1.5. Before even getting to the parts of the sewer that were in the original game, I'd like to see something preventing the player from venturing deeper in.. like a locked door that needs a card key to get through or something. In another room not too far from the locked door, perhaps, there could be a ladder and a manhole that leads you up to the factory where the key could be hidden.. There could also be an elevator near the locked door that is not working.. I'll get more in to that later..)
* Factory (Judging by the more urban looking environment in comparison to the Marshaling yard from RE2, I'm assuming that this place is actually located in the city, itself. I'd love for the game to require you to explore this area once you come across a dead end in the sewer that needs some sort of key to move forward. The key could be found in the factory. I'd be interested in seeing some more Mr X encounters in this area during the B scenario, in particular. Once you acquire the key in the factory storage room with the elevator, you would need to return to the dead end in the sewer to unlock the door. The only problem is, at this point in the game, I'd like to see the characters unable to leave the storage room because of a wave of zombies surfacing outside suddenly, like what happens in the RE1.5 prototype from what I've gathered. This would leave you unable to get back to the manhole leading in to the sewer, however, The elevator G William comes out of that leads you in to the RE1.5 lab could instead lead you back in to the sewer after you get it running again. This is what I was eluding to earlier when I mentioned the elevator that was out of order in the sewer near the locked door. This would be nice just so you don't have to backtrack too much to get to that manhole. I'd also be interested in seeing Mr X or G William step out of the elevator for a boss battle like in RE1.5 before you can go down.)
* Sewer Part2 (Once you get back in to the sewer, you could use the key to get access to the unexplored areas where you will encounter Annette. These areas could be the old parts of the sewer included in the original game. I'd like to see the alligator return for a second battle at this point, in the same room and in the same way as the fight in RE2 where you simply get it to gnaw on the oil canister and blow it up, finishing it off for good. Much like in the original game, this part of the sewer could eventually lead to the cable cars that take you to the marshaling yard..)
* Marshaling Yard (I'd like for the marshaling yard to remain short and linear like it already is in the original with barely any new rooms included if any at all. I'd like for this portion of the game to be almost identical to the original, much like the second part of the sewer. The marshaling yard, much like in RE2, would HAVE to include that classic elevator leading down in to the lab with a G William battle.)
* Lab (I'm fine with the lab in RE2. It's a lot bigger in the B scenarios, anyway. It would be nice to see more of those extra hallways surrounding that ring shaped security room from RE1.5, though, if a remake was made.)

Sorry for the sloppy writing. I'm tired.. Anyway, that is pretty much a basic description of my ideal RE2 remake hahaha.. With the new areas added in, the game's campaigns would become much longer.. More similar in length to RE1's campaigns for example. I think longer campaigns and more areas to explore would be a must in a RE2 remake, because gamers have bigger expectations these days and would likely want something longer than the original, which was quite short. What do you guys think? Is there anything I mentioned that you wouldn't want to see or anything I didn't bring up?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory   RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:00 am

10SecondTidy wrote:
I'm aware that the city was miles away from the training facility, but isn't the lab from RE2 also miles away from the city? You use a cable car inside catacombs in both RE2 and RE0 in order to get to the lab/treatment plant/marshaling yard/etc.. RE2's lab isn't in the city. I assumed that both cable cars from their respective games led to the same marshaling yard.. because you do enter some identical areas in both RE0 and RE2.. Why would they bother having two identical facilities in the Raccoon City's outskirts? That doesn't sound as interesting as the idea of revisiting areas from RE2 in RE0 in my opinion. I always sort of thought that in RE0, only the training facility and above ground areas were blown up, but not the underground lab areas and the marshaling yard. Gah this is so confusing!
The reason they had two of them is simple: The lab in Zer0 was used for training purposes, like I already said. It was used to train the personnel without occupying the actul lab in the process. They also used it for combat purposes, I presume. At least that's what I've gathered.

Then again, there have been lots of reused settings. For example, the Spencer Mansions. The one in LiN is almost identical to the one in the original. I guess it's just easier to use the same floor plans.

Btw. The 1.5 mod doesn't base all its content on what the game would actually have been. They have had to guess a lot of the stuff and there's no guarantee anything like that would actually have taken place.
Back to top Go down
10SecondTidy
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
10SecondTidy

PostSubject: Re: RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory   RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:53 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
10SecondTidy wrote:
The reason they had two of them is simple: The lab in Zer0 was used for training purposes, like I already said. It was used to train the personnel without occupying the actul lab in the process. They also used it for combat purposes, I presume. At least that's what I've gathered.

Then again, there have been lots of reused settings. For example, the Spencer Mansions. The one in LiN is almost identical to the one in the original. I guess it's just easier to use the same floor plans.

Btw. The 1.5 mod doesn't base all its content on what the game would actually have been. They have had to guess a lot of the stuff and there's no guarantee anything like that would actually have taken place.

Fair enough. I understand that.. I just don't think having two identical facilities in the Raccoon City limits is as interesting as having the game's locations somehow interconnected, but at least that resolves the plot hole of the marshaling yard, lab, etc still being in tact when you get there in RE2 despite what happened at the end of RE0..

Yeah, as for the mansion being reused in LIN and.. Code Veronica!.. I think it was fine having duplicates in those games to pay homage, because the two places were nowhere near Raccoon City. I just think the developer's of RE0 really missed out on a cool opportunity to make RE2 and RE0 interconnected like RE2 and RE3..

I also understand that the RE1.5 prototype build has to guess for a lot of the game's assets, but that doesn't bother me, because I like what I've seen, anyway, and the 80% build could always leak someday. Until that day eventually comes, I'm fine with what we've got now. I'm sure the 80% build will find some way of surfacing someday in some shape or form, anyway. The fact that we even managed to get the 40% build makes me feel confident in that assumption. We live in a world of infinite possibilities.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory   RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:40 am

I like Zer0 connecting to the first game more than the thought of it connecting to RE2. Oh, and it was actually explained that the mansions looking like each other were indeed because they used Trevor's blueprints for the original to build the other two.

From what I've heard Capcom destroyed all copies of the almost finished version. There was even a rumor that they collected back all the 1.5 demo discs they had handed out in Japan, which would make sense considering how there's only like one or two people have even seen. It's a miracle a 40% build even exists. Anyway, I only mentioned that they must have had to guess most of the content because you were talking about the 1.5 mod like it was the real deal. I have nothing against you liking it, I'm going to try it out myself later anyway. I'm just OCD with facts like that.
Back to top Go down
10SecondTidy
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
10SecondTidy

PostSubject: Re: RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory   RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:13 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I like Zer0 connecting to the first game more than the thought of it connecting to RE2. Oh, and it was actually explained that the mansions looking like each other were indeed because they used Trevor's blueprints for the original to build the other two.

From what I've heard Capcom destroyed all copies of the almost finished version. There was even a rumor that they collected back all the 1.5 demo discs they had handed out in Japan, which would make sense considering how there's only like one or two people have even seen. It's a miracle a 40% build even exists. Anyway, I only mentioned that they must have had to guess most of the content because you were talking about the 1.5 mod like it was the real deal. I have nothing against you liking it, I'm going to try it out myself later anyway. I'm just OCD with facts like that.

Yeah, I like RE0 and RE1 being interconnected. To tell the truth, I'd like for RE0 to be connected to both RE1 and RE2 and as a result, RE3.

That sucks that most if not all of the 80% build copies were trashed. Hopefully there's at least one left.. Anyway, I'm pumped to see what this prototype build is like whenever the team releases a playable build. It's going to be so good..
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory   RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:39 pm

10SecondTidy wrote:

Yeah, I like RE0 and RE1 being interconnected. To tell the truth, I'd like for RE0 to be connected to both RE1 and RE2 and as a result, RE3.

That sucks that most if not all of the 80% build copies were trashed. Hopefully there's at least one left.. Anyway, I'm pumped to see what this prototype build is like whenever the team releases a playable build. It's going to be so good..

Even if there was still one I doubt it would ever get leaked.
If it did I could see Capcom taking legal action against the person and since there is only a selected few then it shouldn't be to hard to find the culprit.
To be honest I'v overcame the urge to play 1.5, I'v tried the mod and it was okay but wasn't to great.
I fell Dark Biohazard would have been a million times better than it, shame that project had died though.
I'm more excited for Resident Evil : Distant memories. Best mod I'v seen since Dark Biohazard.
Back to top Go down
10SecondTidy
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
10SecondTidy

PostSubject: Re: RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory   RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:53 pm

omg I really want to play Distant Memories! Hopefully they manage to release it without it getting canned or something.. It looks really good and Rebecca/Barry need more loving!
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory   RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:57 pm

10SecondTidy wrote:

I really want to play Distant Memories! Hopefully they manage to release it without it getting canned or something.. It looks really good and Rebecca/Barry need more loving!

They are making good progress with it and a demo build is in the works for later this year (supposedly).
Team96 are working their asses off, so I doubt they will give up on the mod.
The member you were talking to previously (DXP) is a 3D modeller on Team96 and is working on Distant Memories.
He keeps us up to date on the project and check out there facebook page, that seems to be updated every once and a while.
Back to top Go down
10SecondTidy
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
10SecondTidy

PostSubject: Re: RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory   RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:02 am

Mcghie wrote:
10SecondTidy wrote:

I really want to play Distant Memories! Hopefully they manage to release it without it getting canned or something.. It looks really good and Rebecca/Barry need more loving!

They are making good progress with it and a demo build is in the works for later this year (supposedly).
Team96 are working their asses off, so I doubt they will give up on the mod.
The member you were talking to previously (DXP) is a 3D modeller on Team96 and is working on Distant Memories.
He keeps us up to date on the project and check out there facebook page, that seems to be updated every once and a while.

Oh, really! I can't wait to check out the demo! Do you know if they are making any cg cutscenes for the project or if their going to have voice acting? Pretty sure the RE1.5 mod will not be having any of either.. Maybe voices, though..

I had no clue that DXP was working on Distant Memories. That's pretty cool! I think I'll go check that Facebook page out now.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory   RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:33 pm

10SecondTidy wrote:

Oh, really! I can't wait to check out the demo! Do you know if they are making any cg cutscenes for the project or if their going to have voice acting? Pretty sure the RE1.5 mod will not be having any of either.. Maybe voices, though..

I had no clue that DXP was working on Distant Memories. That's pretty cool! I think I'll go check that Facebook page out now.. Razz

I don't know if they are bringing one out, DXP told us that they where thinking about release a demo but unsure yet.
From what DXP has mentioned they are trying to bring new CG cutscenes, voice acting into the mod.
Here is a promotional video DXP done a while back making a oldskool style CG of the modded enviroment.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory   RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory Empty

Back to top Go down

RE1.5 Factory Versus RE2 Factory
Page 1 of 1