HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Terminator: Dark Fate
HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE... EmptyToday at 1:01 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil Zero Sucks?!
HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE... EmptyYesterday at 12:18 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE... EmptyYesterday at 12:15 am by White Rock

» It is a Crisis!
HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE... EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 1:39 am by White Rock

» Biohazard: Valiant Raid
HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE... EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 9:17 pm by White Rock

» The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan
HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE... EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 9:04 pm by White Rock

» Creepshow
HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 8:42 pm by White Rock

» Ghostbusters 2020
HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 1:37 am by Ghost Leader

» IMDb sucks. They don't believe this is Sylvester Stallone...
HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE... EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 9:56 pm by White Rock

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE... Vote_lcapHELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE... Voting_barHELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE... Vote_rcap 
Ghost Leader
HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE... Vote_lcapHELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE... Voting_barHELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE... Vote_rcap 
Bulls-3ye
DeathShadows

HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rossra887262
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE... Empty
PostSubject: HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE...   HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE... EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:41 pm

Sad i got most of the teasures for resident evil 5 gold edition but the main one im having problems getting is the heart of africa can anyone help me out. its the only one i have left to receive... thank!... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://facebook.com
SWITCHMYND
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE...   HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE... EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:40 pm

When you first fight wesker and Jill in the ruins you have to do a critical amount of damage to wesker then the gem will appear at the bottom of the two stairwells.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE...   HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE... EmptyWed May 29, 2013 12:21 pm

Yeah, infinite ammo is a must for getting The Heart of Africa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
leonada
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
leonada

PostSubject: Re: HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE...   HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE... EmptyWed May 29, 2013 12:45 pm

halestride wrote:
When you first fight wesker and Jill in the ruins you have to do a critical amount of damage to wesker then the gem will appear at the bottom of the two stairwells.

he is right but it will show during the fight with jill only so when it starts go down the stairs and look between the stair cases
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE...   HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE... EmptyWed May 29, 2013 2:14 pm

PWNERX wrote:

Nonsense child !
You can get it with ease plus ammo is plentiful in RE5 even on the hardest difficulty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE...   HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE... EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:51 am

PWNERX wrote:
I hadn't even unlocked infinite ammo for any weapon and I was playing on Veteran yet I still got the treasure. You just need powerful weapons and a good aim.

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE... Barkba10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE...   HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE... Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP WITH THE HEART OF AFRICA TREASURE...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Walkthrough/Game Support-
Jump to: