HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Terminator: Dark Fate
The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 1:01 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil Zero Sucks?!
The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 12:18 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 12:15 am by White Rock

» It is a Crisis!
The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 1:39 am by White Rock

» Biohazard: Valiant Raid
The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 9:17 pm by White Rock

» The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan
The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 9:04 pm by White Rock

» Creepshow
The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 8:42 pm by White Rock

» Ghostbusters 2020
The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 1:37 am by Ghost Leader

» IMDb sucks. They don't believe this is Sylvester Stallone...
The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 9:56 pm by White Rock

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition Vote_lcapThe GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition Voting_barThe GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition Vote_rcap 
Ghost Leader
The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition Vote_lcapThe GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition Voting_barThe GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition Vote_rcap 
Bulls-3ye
DeathShadows

The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaostic
Angela "Deadeye" Miller
Angela

The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition Empty
PostSubject: The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition   The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:52 am

Hi all,

Just to start off - I've cleared this post with NightKrawler Smile
I work for a gaming magazine called The GameOn Magazine. We're the #1 best selling gaming magazine on the UK kindle store and fourth on the US. We also create 'colour' magazines, both monthly and periodically for games.

This month we've been working closely with Capcom to create a Resident Evil Edition of the magazine to celebrate the release of Resident Evil 6 on PC. It includes loads of Resident Evil reviews and articles. We'd love it if you could check out the magazine as a lot of time and work has gone into the writing and publishing of it! It's available on PC, Mac, iOS, Android and Kindle.
You can find it here: www[dot]gameonmag[dot]com/resident-evil.html (I'm sorry about the [dots] - I can't post links. If an Admin could replace that for me, I'd be very appreciative)

We'd love to get some feedback on the magazine from some dedicated Resident Evil fans!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition
Page 1 of 1