HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaostic
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition Empty
PostSubject: The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition   The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:52 am

Hi all,

Just to start off - I've cleared this post with NightKrawler Smile
I work for a gaming magazine called The GameOn Magazine. We're the #1 best selling gaming magazine on the UK kindle store and fourth on the US. We also create 'colour' magazines, both monthly and periodically for games.

This month we've been working closely with Capcom to create a Resident Evil Edition of the magazine to celebrate the release of Resident Evil 6 on PC. It includes loads of Resident Evil reviews and articles. We'd love it if you could check out the magazine as a lot of time and work has gone into the writing and publishing of it! It's available on PC, Mac, iOS, Android and Kindle.
You can find it here: www[dot]gameonmag[dot]com/resident-evil.html (I'm sorry about the [dots] - I can't post links. If an Admin could replace that for me, I'd be very appreciative)

We'd love to get some feedback on the magazine from some dedicated Resident Evil fans!
Back to top Go down

The GameOn Magazine - Resident Evil Edition
Page 1 of 1