HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.

Go down 
+15
PWNERX
Cyberization
Ghost Leader
MSR
White Rock
00biohazard
seldin
AWDCP
02viperacr
RebelliousQueen
PAULSAMSON
Mass Distraction
Mcghie
Nobudy
Voltius
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:59 am

Kind of funny how a bad dude like Wesker was only giving a knife. Then again, he is Wesker. Smile
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:15 pm

Mcghie wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
The first two tyrant bosses were insanely hard, though.

try doing a knife only run Razz
Then you will really see how hard the tyrant can get lol.
I might actually do one and record it, I'm actually surprised that I managed to do a few for CV.
One of the games with the best knife (very overpowered) but on of the hardest games to knife only, funnily enough.

I have only done an Only-Knife Run in one RE game, REmake. I felt fierce after finishing off the premature T-002 with Chris' knife I decided to do a whole run. Of course, Plant 42 is a biatch.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:04 pm

I really like the story itself, as well as the upgraded features of the previous games. Having a really moving soundtrack helps as well
Back to top Go down
BillC
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:22 pm

The scenario in CVX is very well paced. The locations are cool and creepy. The way all the puzzles and key finding quests connect is just very satisfying, more so than a lot of other RE games. One of the best soundtracks as well. Its really cool going through rockfort island after its all blown up too. Story was great as well. I really dont have any complaints with this one.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:05 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:

I have only done an Only-Knife Run in one RE game, REmake. I felt fierce after finishing off the premature T-002 with Chris' knife I decided to do a whole run. Of course, Plant 42 is a biatch.

Resident evil was actually suprisinly easy.
I was always afraid to attempt one due to when I was young I found it very tough to beat the game with the arsenal I had at my disposal, let alone a knife.
I mean it had it challenges but the tyrant was a big dissapointment, it was defeated far to easy.
Plant 42 was difficult due to the fact you would get owned if you got to close to it.
You should try a Jill knife run, its a little harder than doing one with Chris.
Her knife doesn't have as much range and isn't as powerful as his.
Which is kind of hilarious as here story is generally easier to complete.
I'v never tried it with REmake but it's defiantly something I will give a try, I really want to do one on Invisible enemies mode.
That would be a challenge lol.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:30 pm

Mcghie wrote:

That would be a challenge lol.

Nearly impossible actually. Good luck!

You can not lock onto enemies, or anything in Invisible Enemy mode.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:57 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:

Nearly impossible actually. Good luck!

You can not lock onto enemies, or anything in Invisible Enemy mode.

I know but I'v played the game a good amount of times to memorize there location.
It will be challenging BUT rewarding as I love pushing RE runs to the limit.
I will post up the results when I get around to it.
I will keep doing it until it's achieved Razz
Back to top Go down
Limey
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network LimeyPolo
Steam : LimeyPolo

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:40 pm

The Veronica Virus was a nice addition to the biological engineering lore, the island setting was nice as isolated, Steve's demise was tragic, Alexander was brilliant as someone crazy, Chris-Claire subplot was sweet, and Wesker's presence was nicely executed.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:31 am

Yeah, plus Code: Veronica feels like the end of an era. After that, the GameCube was the next, arguably better era. But the 360 era and that, is by far the worst for horror games. I don't mean indie horror games. I mean, it's bad for mainstream sequels to PS1 era games like RE2, etc. Can you honestly say RE5 or 6 compares to RE2? Sad
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:06 am

White Rock wrote:
Yeah, plus Code: Veronica feels like the end of an era. After that, the GameCube was the next, arguably better era. But the 360 era and that, is by far the worst for horror games. I don't mean indie horror games. I mean, it's bad for mainstream sequels to PS1 era games like RE2, etc. Can you honestly say RE5 or 6 compares to RE2? Sad
As many here will tell you, I certainly can't and I hate Capcom for it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:15 am

White Rock wrote:
Can you honestly say RE5 compares to RE2? Sad
I can. Then again, no one will propably read this comment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:55 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
White Rock wrote:
Heresy!
Back to top Go down
Limey
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:36 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
White Rock wrote:
Heresy!
Blasphemer! Witch, witch, witch!

On topic, I think it's interesting how CV was supposed to be the official 3 (why Nemesis is inconsistent to chronology) and I think the uniqueness deserves it. I mean, each official release brought a new setting and Code Veronica did that well enough!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:57 pm

Limey wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
White Rock wrote:
Heresy!
Blasphemer! Witch, witch, witch!
Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxXetgyyeQa6KOsXtp4IC4GrfIZgLxwPEyOnXJ_0Ika7v35Vxc

Quote :
On topic, I think it's interesting how CV was supposed to be the official 3 (why Nemesis is inconsistent to chronology) and I think the uniqueness deserves it. I mean, each official release brought a new setting and Code Veronica did that well enough!
If memory serves, RE3 was made apparently because CV was taking too long in development. Maybe Mass or Spike could correct and/or expand.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:40 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Quote :
If memory serves, RE3 was made apparently because CV was taking too long in development. Maybe Mass or Spike could correct and/or expand.
Certainly. RE3 and CV were in development at the same time but Capcom had an exclusivity deal with Sony, much like the one they later had with NIntendo. This meant that they had to release a main numbered title on a Sony platform but a spinoff on another platform was okay. Then they just swapped the number from one title to the other.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:29 am

So; maybe I'll just hop in my time machine and fix that.

10 minutes later...

I was attacked by timesplitters.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:50 pm

CVX would've made a good 3 regardless. Three should've just kept the "Nemesis" part in the title only.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:44 am

Nobudy wrote:
CVX would've made a good 3 regardless. Three should've just kept the "Nemesis" part in the title only.
Capcom would have gotten so sued if they had done that.
Back to top Go down
Wesker's Fanboy
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker's Fanboy

Playstation Network Yonwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:37 pm

I adore CVX. It was one of the best RE games ever made and is in my top five of all time favourite RE games. I can't really find any problems with it (save for the item managing when switching over to playing Chris, but that hardly matters at all).

It also introduced (and killed) my second favourite RE character (who I have a special ship with Wesker Very Happy): Alfred Ashford.
Back to top Go down
Limey
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:49 am

Wesker's Fanboy wrote:
I adore CVX. It was one of the best RE games ever made and is in my top five of all time favourite RE games. I can't really find any problems with it (save for the item managing when switching over to playing Chris, but that hardly matters at all).

It also introduced (and killed) my second favourite RE character (who I have a special ship with Wesker Very Happy): Alfred Ashford.
Alfred Ashford is absolutely crazy, Michael Jackson level, and he's really needed for the atmosphere of a Resident Evil game. Very Happy Code Veronica is definitely one of the best.
Back to top Go down
Wesker's Fanboy
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker's Fanboy

Playstation Network Yonwyn

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:31 pm

Limey wrote:
Wesker's Fanboy wrote:

Alfred Ashford is absolutely crazy, Michael Jackson level, and he's really needed for the atmosphere of a Resident Evil game. Very Happy Code Veronica is definitely one of the best.

I wonder..... WHAT IF he were to have been found by a special someone and put in a cryo tank and kept there for a very long time, much like Alexia, resurrected, and gets to unleash havoc on the world?? The beautiful things that could come from this are many... And let's not forget the horror a mad man can unleash. I REgasm every time I think about it lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3