HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?

Go down 
+10
spawn
ChickenHeart
Nobudy
00biohazard
37 Narwhals
Industrial Ridden
Vandal
weskersbarber
SWITCHMYND
Rasklapanje
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:27 pm

37 Narwhals wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:

I went to a website. It checks your computer info and you can search a game up and it tells you if you can run a certain game or not. I searched up Amnesia: The Dark Descent and this came up "Sorry, your computer does not meet the minimum specifications required to run this product. Please review the details below for more information."
Do you remember the website? I'd like to use it.

Oh yeah, forgot to add it: Here -> http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:38 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:

I went to a website. It checks your computer info and you can search a game up and it tells you if you can run a certain game or not. I searched up Amnesia: The Dark Descent and this came up "Sorry, your computer does not meet the minimum specifications required to run this product. Please review the details below for more information."
Do you remember the website? I'd like to use it.

Oh yeah, forgot to add it: Here -> http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri
Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:47 pm

Lack of scares.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:59 am

As others have stated before, Resident Evil never really scared me. There were tense moments, but since I know how to maneuver around enemies if I want to save ammo, they never came around much. Dead Space on the other hand...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?   What is the one thing you dislike about RE6? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the one thing you dislike about RE6?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2