Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE6 Game so Far ... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE6 Game so Far ... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE6 Game so Far ... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE6 Game so Far ... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE6 Game so Far ... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE6 Game so Far ... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE6 Game so Far ... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE6 Game so Far ... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE6 Game so Far ... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE6 Game so Far ...

Go down 
+4
00biohazard
Industrial Ridden
Nobudy
02viperacr
8 posters
AuthorMessage
02viperacr
User BANNED
User BANNED
02viperacr

RE6 Game so Far ... Empty
PostSubject: RE6 Game so Far ...   RE6 Game so Far ... EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:54 pm

well ive done the New Guy , Leon and Ada ... im on Chris now ... and as i play i feel like im just playing COD with a Few Weird creatures thrown in the mix ... its an OK game but not very Resident evil like ... it doesnt have that RE feel at all ... i really hope RE7 is back to its Survival Horror roots .

Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Game so Far ...   RE6 Game so Far ... EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:01 pm

If Revelations for the other consoles (And PC) do well, they might just do that.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Game so Far ...   RE6 Game so Far ... EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:30 pm

RE6 is actually my favorite RE game and not because of the action. I actually don't like the action. It's my favorite because of the plot. Especially Chris's. Oh god. I play COD, but I agree, I would like RE to lower the action a bit. I still wouldn't mind some though. You'll enjoy the ending, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Game so Far ...   RE6 Game so Far ... EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:54 pm

God, anything military for you people is COD. I guess no game will ever be able to do something military with a game EVER because everybody will say ''it's just like playing call of duty''.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Game so Far ...   RE6 Game so Far ... EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:08 pm

00biohazard wrote:
God, anything military for you people is COD. I guess no game will ever be able to do something military with a game EVER because everybody will say ''it's just like playing call of duty''.

It's like the most known military video game right now. It's actually kinda hard NOT to think of COD when thinking about the military lol. I don't think RE6 is like COD though. I see barely any similarities at all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Game so Far ...   RE6 Game so Far ... EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:57 pm

That's because there is none. Oh, just because Apple came out with a touch screen every other phone on the market with a touch screen is copying Apple? No. They don't own the touch screen concept, just like COD doesn't own the entire military genre.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Game so Far ...   RE6 Game so Far ... EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:17 am

00biohazard wrote:

Right?

I do remember prior to actually playing RE6, everyone was saying Chris' campaign was going to basically be CoD, with Leon's being horror, and whatever else was said for the other campaigns, like Ada's being a blend of horror and puzzles(and sneaking for that matter, very appropriately espionage-like). Of course I think we pretty much all were pleasantly suprised at how enjoyable Chris' File was in comparision to any of the others in RE6. Definately the best experience IMO. And not very CoD-like, as it was originally predicted. For someone to label Chris' entire campaign "CoD" is just plain wrong, and ignorant.

02viperacr wrote:

well ive done the New Guy , Leon and Ada ... im on Chris now ... and as i play i feel like im just playing COD with a Few Weird creatures thrown in the mix ... its an OK game but not very Resident evil like ... it doesnt have that RE feel at all ... i really hope RE7 is back to its Survival Horror roots .

I thought you had to finish Leon, Chris and the New Guy's campaigns before unlocking Ada ... an OK game? What about the awesome story ... you have a great plot ... that keeps you interested throughout the action ... i'm sure everyone found RE's controls to be difficult and not user-friendly when they played their first RE game ... and we all continued to play because of the story ... and got used to the gameplay despite ...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Game so Far ...   RE6 Game so Far ... EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:49 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
I thought you had to finish Leon, Chris and the New Guy's campaigns before unlocking Ada
They changed that in an update. The Agent Hunt mode is also available from start now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
02viperacr
User BANNED
User BANNED
02viperacr

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Game so Far ...   RE6 Game so Far ... EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:23 pm

Finished ...

you would have to be brain dead to not compare or see things similar to COD first of all to the people that said things about that .

Second ... although it was a fine game ... it does rank as one of my worst games of RE ...
the Plot was fine and everything ... its more the NON-RE feel , it not being Scary , to many Cut to CGI movies , to many RUN RUN RUN RUN

i would say Leon was the best scenario ... probably should have played that last instead of first.

RE really needs to get back to Scary , instead of this Crazy Machine guns , Hummers , Stealth jets and all this military crap ... if i want that i can play COD or tons of other similar type games ...

I mean even though i thought RE4 was not very RE like , it still was close enough and was really freaky to play most of the time ...

RE7 better get back to Horror ... or im heading to Japan to complain!
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Game so Far ...   RE6 Game so Far ... EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:42 pm

02viperacr wrote:
Finished ...

you would have to be brain dead to not compare or see things similar to COD first of all to the people that said things about that .

Second ... although it was a fine game ... it does rank as one of my worst games of RE ...
the Plot was fine and everything ... its more the NON-RE feel , it not being Scary , to many Cut to CGI movies , to many RUN RUN RUN RUN

i would say Leon was the best scenario ... probably should have played that last instead of first.

RE really needs to get back to Scary , instead of this Crazy Machine guns , Hummers , Stealth jets and all this military crap ... if i want that i can play COD or tons of other similar type games ...

I mean even though i thought RE4 was not very RE like , it still was close enough and was really freaky to play most of the time ...

RE7 better get back to Horror ... or im heading to Japan to complain!

They are not going to go back to the horror genre. These days, the majority of the gaming community is all about the big name games like COD and other first person shooters. If they were to play a horror game that has little action, prepare for terrible reviews and hate. Then, not much money would be made. As much as I dislike it, Capcom better stick with the action. I would still like it if they were to lower it a bit.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Game so Far ...   RE6 Game so Far ... EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:31 pm

02viperacr wrote:

Or ... have ... an ... abundance ... of ... common .. sense ...

02viperacr wrote:

That sounds a little contradictory TBH.

It wasn't very RE like ... but was freaky to play most of the time ... ?

Care to elaborate Viper mispelled car?

It had horror, survival, and action. It had a fine story, and tons of excellent extras. What more do you want? Were you really pissing your pants when you played RE2 so bad that RE4 was so not-scary that it didn't make you weat your trousers?

My condolences.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Game so Far ...   RE6 Game so Far ... EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:32 am

there's one thing that I find weird...... After I beat it I never felt like playing it ever again
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Game so Far ...   RE6 Game so Far ... EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:45 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
there's one thing that I find weird...... After I beat it I never felt like playing it ever again
Right? I played Resident Evil 4 until both discs were burned from spinning around so much, I constantly played Resident Evil 5, but Resident Evil 6 makes you feel like you beat it four times already.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Game so Far ...   RE6 Game so Far ... EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 5:05 am

I just recently finished Leon's story again. Still in for a new run on Chris and Jake's.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Game so Far ...   RE6 Game so Far ... EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:31 am

Yeah, this game is very lengthy, much more than RE4. After 2 hours of playing it for the first time just to see that I only beat the first chapter of Leon's campaign, I couldn't believe it XD
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Game so Far ...   RE6 Game so Far ... EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:00 pm

After I finished Resident Evil 6 the first time, I beat it several more times, finished Mercenaries, and played some Agent Hunt. I got tored of it shortly after the first run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Game so Far ...   RE6 Game so Far ... Empty

Back to top Go down

RE6 Game so Far ...
Page 1 of 1