HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360?

Go down 
+4
Mass Distraction
Vandal
Xannidel
ChrisSherry
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360?   Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:49 am

Since Resident Evil Revelations is coming to PS3 and Xbox360 (YAY!)
do you think that maybe RE Mercenaries (another 3DS game) will follow in suit?

I don't have a 3DS, so I would like if it did.

And if they do, I think characters should be added on as a bonus, it would be rather awesome if they added all of the playable characters from the previous main RE games, like Leon, Carlos, Sherry, Piers, Helena, etc.

Back to top Go down
Xannidel
Cerberus
Cerberus
Xannidel

Playstation Network Xannidel
Steam : Xannidel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360?   Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:55 am

If they do, they had better drop that 1 save slot BS where you can't delete it.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360?   Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:09 am

Capcom said they would never do that again after they heard the fan response to it. Also, I'd like it better if Mercs was bundled with Revelations.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360?   Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:10 am

If there's going to be a standalone Mercs game on a console I doubt they will be porting Mercs 3D, since back when the game was released they said that if the game does well they might consider making similar games for other systems. So to say, it'd propably be a completely new game.

There's already one for the iOS.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360?   Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:14 am

How bout a 70 dollar value pack with Both games bundled with a dlc pass?
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360?   Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:20 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
If there's going to be a standalone Mercs game on a console I doubt they will be porting Mercs 3D, since back when the game was released they said that if the game does well they might consider making similar games for other systems. So to say, it'd propably be a completely new game.

Well Mercs3D didn't do that well, and the iOS Mercenaries Vs was horrible. Overpriced with only Chris, Jill, and Wesker skins on RE4 maps. Plus anyone I faced online really sucked. I just basically headshot them with Jill's MP5 and they all dropped like flies.
Back to top Go down
Xannidel
Cerberus
Cerberus
Xannidel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360?   Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:31 am

I think the Mercenary stuff should just be an extra bit of content in a real game like it was in 4.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360?   Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:40 am

Xannidel wrote:
I think the Mercenary stuff should just be an extra bit of content in a real game like it was in 4.
Pretty much this.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360?   Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:09 am

Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Well Mercs3D didn't do that well, and the iOS Mercenaries Vs was horrible. Overpriced with only Chris, Jill, and Wesker skins on RE4 maps. Plus anyone I faced online really sucked. I just basically headshot them with Jill's MP5 and they all dropped like flies.

Well, it would give CAPCOM a chance to update and make things better, like add more characters, guns, more maps and such.

Or like you said Mass, a whole new standalone Mercs game for PS3 and Xbox360. That would be fine by me too.
I think it would be fun.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360?   Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:21 am

But I just got Mercenaries 3D >.>
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360?   Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:25 am

chocotricks wrote:
But I just got Mercenaries 3D >.>

Don't worry, it's not official... I just wish it was.
Back to top Go down
Xannidel
Cerberus
Cerberus
Xannidel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360?   Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:36 am

I have no idea WHY they would make a console stand alone game because it would be riddled with DLC and what not, then again it would probably STILL be DLC if it came with another RE title, so I have no idea what to make of this.
I was never a HUGE mercenary fan in the first place but that is just one person's biased opinion XD
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360?   Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:40 pm

A Mercenaries-only game will only work 100% if there's a crap ton of characters and stages.

Mercs 3D should have, at least, 30 playable characters and every (whole) map, and then some. A mini-game that's made into one game should have a crap-ton of content.

Like, Ark should be a playable character, with a Vincent alt costume. Steve should be playable, and Excella, and Bruce, and Piers, and Jill, and etc etc.

There really has to be a lot of weapon customization and RPG leveling up systems. It would pretty much have to be the Resident Evil multiplayer experience. If it's not, it will be disappointing. Even if it's fun like Mercs 3D, it will still be disappointing if they don't pull out all of the stops.

Heck, even Agent-Not HUN- . . . well, maybe that's going too far. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360?   Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:50 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
A Mercenaries-only game will only work 100% if there's a crap ton of characters and stages.

Mercs 3D should have, at least, 30 playable characters and every (whole) map, and then some. A mini-game that's made into one game should have a crap-ton of content.

Like, Ark should be a playable character, with a Vincent alt costume. Steve should be playable, and Excella, and Bruce, and Piers, and Jill, and etc etc.

There really has to be a lot of weapon customization and RPG leveling up systems. It would pretty much have to be the Resident Evil multiplayer experience. If it's not, it will be disappointing. Even if it's fun like Mercs 3D, it will still be disappointing if they don't pull out all of the stops.

Heck, even Agent-Not HUN- . . . well, maybe that's going too far. Razz

Well you already know I agree with all this, but honestly, if you're going to throw down $60 for a Mercenaries dedicated game it should come with more gametypes as well, including Verses, Survival, Raid, and I dunno... get creative. It should come with a ton of extras too, like statues and BGM's, voice work. Just the standard things that make it an actual game. The fact that I put down forty bones for six characters and eight stages, I was thoroughly underwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360?   Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:11 am

^that why I only paid 20 for it lol
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360?   Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:36 pm

What exactly is Raid Mode(revelations)?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360?   Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 7:45 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
You basically run through a map from point A to point B, you're graded on your accuracy, how much damage you took, and how many enemies you killed with no time limit and no penalties for taking a long time. You can do it solo or with a friend, you level up, loot for guns and parts, it's a really brilliant gametype.
Back to top Go down
Xannidel
Cerberus
Cerberus
Xannidel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360?   Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:33 pm

Mercy wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
You basically run through a map from point A to point B, you're graded on your accuracy, how much damage you took, and how many enemies you killed with no time limit and no penalties for taking a long time. You can do it solo or with a friend, you level up, loot for guns and parts, it's a really brilliant gametype.

I hope that is in the PS3/360/PC version because I would play the crap out of that version. I loved Revelations for the 3DS but the screen was too small for my tastes.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360?   Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Xannidel wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:

I hope that is in the PS3/360/PC version because I would play the crap out of that version. I loved Revelations for the 3DS but the screen was too small for my tastes.
Yeah it's returning along with more characters, weapons, and gun parts.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360?   Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 4:42 am

Mercy wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
You do take penalties from taking a long time. If you run around for an hour, you will get a low score on time. The quicker you are, the better the time score.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360?   Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:34 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
You do take penalties from taking a long time. If you run around for an hour, you will get a low score on time. The quicker you are, the better the time score.

Are you sure there's time penalties? I never noticed them affect my score before.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360?   Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:54 pm

Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:

Are you sure there's time penalties? I never noticed them affect my score before.
If you take real long with a stage your score will be lower. This happened to me when I was in the... whatever the stage name, where you have to turn the valves to stop the steam and then get that key in between the gears. Forgot to take the key, started wandering around and didn't realize I hadn't take in. Sooooo it took me quite a while and my grade was lowered by one.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360?   Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:11 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:

If you take real long with a stage your score will be lower. This happened to me when I was in the... whatever the stage name, where you have to turn the valves to stop the steam and then get that key in between the gears. Forgot to take the key, started wandering around and didn't realize I hadn't take in. Sooooo it took me quite a while and my grade was lowered by one.
Oh wow, well you usually go by the stages rather quickly. The main thing is that there is no time limit. But yeah, I can't stand that stage. It's the worst one, and it could have honestly been designed better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360?   Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360? Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Mercenaries for PS3 and Xbox360?
Page 1 of 1