HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) Empty
PostSubject: Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor)   Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:24 am

What if there was some sort of Easter Egg in RE6 after completing a certain amount of tasks.

Like Earlier today I was going Easter Egg hunting and noticed that I could shoot the balloons and make them pop in the beginning of Leon's Campaign. Like what if you pop all the balloons and it activates something?

Or another thing, I noticed that before entering the gas station/gun shop in Leon's Campaign, there is a little bar with a pool table in it. You can shoot the balls into the holes and maybe it will activate something?

I'm just speculating here. What if there IS in fact an easter egg hidden in RE6 with all the environment that can be slightly destroyed.

I'm going to keep searching, hopefully you will try the same. I strongly believe that there is an Easter Egg hidden in the game somewhere. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor)   Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:22 am

keep us updated brah

i already saw some easter eggs of resident evil 6
in youtube,even too i have played the game
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor)   Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:09 am

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Like Earlier today I was going Easter Egg hunting and noticed that I could shoot the balloons and make them pop in the beginning of Leon's Campaign. Like what if you pop all the balloons and it activates something?
Wait... Really? I tried shooting those balloons at some point but they all took bullets like a friggin' tank.

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Or another thing, I noticed that before entering the gas station/gun shop in Leon's Campaign, there is a little bar with a pool table in it. You can shoot the balls into the holes and maybe it will activate something?
Tried that and either of these two things happened, not sure which was it: They stood there like they had been bolted on the table OR they just flew all over the place.

Now, there actually are a few easter eggs. One of them is a rare occurrence on when a zombie kills you the game shows you a similar cutscene to the one when you find your first zombie in RE1. You know, the thing ripping out your guts and then slowly turning it's head to face the camera.

Then there's a few throwbacks, like the gas station being a Stagla, the same as in the one that was in Raccoon, the cop you meet being on his first day on the force like Leon back at Raccoon, the crank being a part of a puzzle again, a typewriter being the save symbol, the fixed camera angles at a couple of parts...
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor)   Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:17 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
Wait... Really? I tried shooting those balloons at some point but they all took bullets like a friggin' tank.

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Tried that and either of these two things happened, not sure which was it: They stood there like they had been bolted on the table OR they just flew all over the place.

Now, there actually are a few easter eggs. One of them is a rare occurrence on when a zombie kills you the game shows you a similar cutscene to the one when you find your first zombie in RE1. You know, the thing ripping out your guts and then slowly turning it's head to face the camera.

Then there's a few throwbacks, like the gas station being a Stagla, the same as in the one that was in Raccoon, the cop you meet being on his first day on the force like Leon back at Raccoon, the crank being a part of a puzzle again, a typewriter being the save symbol, the fixed camera angles at a couple of parts...

I actually never noticed any fixed camera angles while playing. Yes I have played and beaten all the campaigns. I'm going to have to play them again to find them.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor)   Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:05 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
I actually never noticed any fixed camera angles while playing. Yes I have played and beaten all the campaigns. I'm going to have to play them again to find them.
They were in the part where you have to run for the elevator, with the traps and the lasers and all that good stuff. The staircase used fixed angles. Then there was some other part I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor)   Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:14 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
They were in the part where you have to run for the elevator, with the traps and the lasers and all that good stuff. The staircase used fixed angles. Then there was some other part I can't remember.

Ah alright, maybe I just forgot. I'll try to activate the other's you posted like the one with the zombie turning it's head and what not. I also really love the reference about Leon for the cop saying it was his first day. Then they go to the gun shop (Robert Kendo Reference). I'm suprised Leon didn't even mumble a word about that.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor)   Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:31 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
I'm suprised Leon didn't even mumble a word about that.
I thought about that too. I would've liked to hear him saying something about it feeling familiar or... well, anything, really.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor)   Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:44 pm

In Chris' chapter 2, after helping Jake and Sherry, you walk into City Hall. It looks exactly like the Mansion. I guess there's only one architect in the entire Resident Evil series.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor)   Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:36 pm

Mercy wrote:
I guess there's only one architect in the entire Resident Evil series.
I thought they offed George Trevor.

Lisa must've carried on in his footsteps. She survived the Mansion Incident after all.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor)   Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:44 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Lisa must've carried on in his footsteps. She survived the Mansion Incident after all.

Seems legit…
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor)   Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:02 pm

Mercy wrote:
In Chris' chapter 2, after helping Jake and Sherry, you walk into City Hall. It looks exactly like the Mansion. I guess there's only one architect in the entire Resident Evil series.

I noticed that. I pointd out in that Odd Things thread that there were actually pictures from RE5 on the walls. The ones from Africa, with (possibly)Spencer, like the giraffe one, and the ones of the Progenitor Flower Bed, the African Tombs, etc. I thought that was weird, but if Trevor had something to do with it, it might make more sense.

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:

No she didn't.

You know, I don't remember which game it was, but I do remember reading somewhere, about something being built using blueprints or the design of Trevor. I want to say it's the Queen Zenobia from RER actually...

Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor)   Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:22 pm

Currently playing right now. I found a little something but I'm not sure if it has any significance.

Chapter 1 - Leon's Campaign.
Following the guy to find his daughter Liz, after you exit the room with the books and files in glass cases, go straight, not left. I went up to the far door and heard a dog barking. There's also something else. I keep hearing strange moaning sounds, but im not sure if it's just the ambience. I look down the hall with the sniper past the door and it just creeps me out. Tell me if you guys hear this.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor)   Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:09 pm

Spike… are you suggesting that the same architect did city hall in Europe as well? What are the chances that Chris is unintentionally going into all of this guy's design's?
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor)   Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:10 am

Mercy wrote:
Spike… are you suggesting that the same architect did city hall in Europe as well? What are the chances that Chris is unintentionally going into all of this guy's design's?

The implication is that it might be, or at the very least, his designs used, as I mentioned was the case with another thing in RE, I think the Queen Zenobia. So he may not have personally played a part in building it, directly, but perhaps his designs and blueprints were.

Not saying that's what I believe is the case, just that it's a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor)   Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:04 am

Oh yeah, and there's the playground part where you can use the slide. For some reason, Chris is the only one who can ride the panda. That should count as an easter egg.

SpikeCloud wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:

No she didn't.
It was a joke, duh. You try getting a job as a contractor being a mutated sin against nature.

Also I doubt the library has anything to do with the Trevor family. It might have had a vaguely similar layout because they wanted to give us a throwback.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor)   Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:32 pm

UPDATE: Chris's Campaign - Chapter 3. After seeing the invisible snake eat one of your soldiers for the first time, a little up ahead is a slide or something that resembles a playground. Chris can walk up the slide, and Literally slide right back down. It's pretty funny, but nothing found that is major or any word on the secret achievement yet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor)   Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:39 am

I just mentioned this one the previous page Razz

Chris is also the only character who can ride the panda on the playground, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor)   Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:46 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Chris is also the only character who can ride the panda on the playground, for some reason.

Panda? Gotta check that out!
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor)   Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:22 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

Oh yes, did I mention the thing about Chris laying on his back, and Piers sliding down the slide into Chris' lap?

I did try to save it, as it was someone's sig, but it didn't play, and only showed up as an image...
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor)   Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:25 pm

SpikeCloud wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Oh yes, did I mention the thing about Chris laying on his back, and Piers sliding down the slide into Chris' lap?

I did try to save it, as it was someone's sig, but it didn't play, and only showed up as an image...

Piers sliding onto Chris's lap? That's not gay at all... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor)   Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:15 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
SpikeCloud wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Piers sliding onto Chris's lap? That's not gay at all... Very Happy

I imagine it was Yoai thing, or just someone having too much fun, either way, it's true! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor)   Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor) Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Easter Eggs in RE6 (Rumor)
Page 1 of 1