HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6

Go down 
+3
Industrial Ridden
JamTyrantH
RaviorStygian
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6 Empty
PostSubject: That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6   That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:30 pm

Has anyone achieved it? I still haven't seen someone who has done it. I'm really curious as to what it is, but I don't want to look it up. Razz
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6   That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:05 pm

im totally lost here lol
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6   That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:51 pm

Maybe.....Just Maybe.....It requires the Easter egg I've been hunting for!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6   That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:27 pm

I do like your sig Ridden.

Hmmm, don't know what the Easter Egg is. If you figure it out let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6   That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:29 pm

SpikeCloud wrote:
I do like your sig Ridden.

Hmmm, don't know what the Easter Egg is. If you figure it out let me know. Smile

Thanks and yeah, I'll keep searching! Thought I actually was about to discover something today just to find out it did nothing. I won't give up just yet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6   That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:05 pm

Aren't there like, 4 secret achievements, or something? I know for one of them you need to do the part with the jet in Chris's campaign without taking damage.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6   That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:10 am

37 Narwhals wrote:
I know for one of them you need to do the part with the jet in Chris's campaign without taking damage.
I don't think that's a secret achievement. If it was, I never realized it.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6   That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:54 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:
I know for one of them you need to do the part with the jet in Chris's campaign without taking damage.
I don't think that's a secret achievement. If it was, I never realized it.
The problem is that once I get an achievement, I can't tell which ones were secrets anymore.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6   That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:19 am

I learned last night that it's going through Ada Chapter 4 without being spotted by the search lights.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6   That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:25 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
I learned last night that it's going through Ada Chapter 4 without being spotted by the search lights.

Wait… that's the secrety secret achievement? I thought that was spying around. Or something like that.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6   That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:29 am

Mercy wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

Wait… that's the secrety secret achievement? I thought that was spying around. Or something like that.
That's what my friend told me. He said he looked it up one night and that was the description for it. I think it may have been secret to not spoil Ada's campaign or something, even though I think I remember her other achievements were visible.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6   That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:34 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

That's what my friend told me. He said he looked it up one night and that was the description for it. I think it may have been secret to not spoil Ada's campaign or something, even though I think I remember her other achievements were visible.
All achievements for Ada's campaign were hidden. I did figure them out though, since there were the same amount of trophies as there were chapters in a campaign, in addition to the trophies being just after the other chapter trophies.

I checked the additional secret achievement online, it's indeed the sneaking one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6   That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:36 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

Okay, I got it. Sneaking Around is a secret achievement, but it's not the secrety secret achievement. I remember seeing that and being confused. I compared our achievements one time and I finished all the ones that came with the game, and you had just downloaded the DLC.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/resident-evil-6/achievements/

It has to be apart of the DLC.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6   That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:39 am

All the DLC achievements are visible though. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6   That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:40 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Then maybe it's beat the game on No Hope. I really don't know, the game says I haven't completed the Secrety Secret achievement.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6   That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:44 am

Mercy wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Then maybe it's beat the game on No Hope. I really don't know, the game says I haven't completed the Secrety Secret achievement.
Hm, that's probably it then. No idea why that would be a secret achievement though.

lol maybe Wesker is a secret Mercs character and we have to unlock him for it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6   That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6 Empty

Back to top Go down

That Secrety Secret Achievement in RE6
Page 1 of 1