Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE Character Tribute Vids EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE Character Tribute Vids EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE Character Tribute Vids EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE Character Tribute Vids EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE Character Tribute Vids EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE Character Tribute Vids EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE Character Tribute Vids EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE Character Tribute Vids EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE Character Tribute Vids EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE Character Tribute Vids

Go down 
+5
Teh Black Cat
Mass Distraction
will1234562
chrisredfield84
Spike991
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE Character Tribute Vids Empty
PostSubject: RE Character Tribute Vids   RE Character Tribute Vids EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:54 am

So Teh Black Cat and I were discussing tribute vids for RE, and it seemed like a good idea to make a thread just for it! Here it is. In this thread, you can post vids of tributes for anything RE; characters, RE in general, etc.

I'll start off with one that I always liked, and it still exists, it's an old one, enjoy! A tribute to Billy Coen, with Toxic from Britney Spears.

Oh, and here's Cat's tribute to Chris Redfield. Smile

Pretty nice, though it also may be because I seem to like Fun. Razz
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: RE Character Tribute Vids   RE Character Tribute Vids EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:07 am

Spike991 wrote:
I'll start off with one that I always liked, and it still exists, it's an old one, enjoy! A tribute to Billy Coen, with Toxic from Britney Spears.

Ugh, I hate britney spears. I am not goin to watch it.

Spike991 wrote:

Oh, and here's Cat's tribute to Chris Redfield. Smile

Pretty nice, though it also may be because I seem to like Fun. Razz

Not bad. But i have seen better.

Here is a chris redfield tribute. It pops up on youtube if you jus type "chris redfield tribute" on the search bar. Don't know where did you find that video though.

Edit: OMG, I jus knew the source of your video and its our very own REF member. Did not recognize when you jus mentioned cat? Its good but seems soft for a character like chris.

Albert wesker tribute:

There was an older version of it somewhere on dailymotion.com but i can't find it for some reason.But this is jus as good as the older version.

Leon/claire - romantic tribute.

Another leon/claire video:

My personal favourite:

I also like ray pinot videos of resident evil 4. But i think it will be offensive and needs a over 18 age verification to watch them. And sure as hell there is no actual verification as most of them know how software verification works(jus type a date of birth that will cross you 18 years as of today), i am not goin to post them.

I will post when i find more.

Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: RE Character Tribute Vids   RE Character Tribute Vids EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:46 am

I made this vid a while ago.

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE Character Tribute Vids   RE Character Tribute Vids EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:30 pm

chrisredfield84 wrote:

You're just ignorant.

Oh, then you go post a vid with N'sync BGM. Gay.

BTW, that Britney Toxic tribute for Billy is actually really good. And not despite Spears, as she has good music.

Oh, and as far as that one song sounding "soft"...a song can be fitting, regardless if it's a ballad, or whatever. It also has a lot to do with the editing, like that Leon/Claire vid. If it wasn't masterfully edited like it was, IDK that I would've have enjoyed it as much.

Just leave this thread; Bye, bye, bye... Wink
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: RE Character Tribute Vids   RE Character Tribute Vids EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:12 am

Spike991 wrote:
chrisredfield84 wrote:

You're just ignorant.

Oh, then you go post a vid with N'sync BGM.

I said i hate britney spears. Not pop music. There are several pop artists i like. I jus don't like britney spears. You are ignorant of music knowledge.

Spike991 wrote:

Gay.

I am not even gay and i still find that offensive.

Spike991 wrote:

It also has a lot to do with the editing, like that Leon/Claire vid. If it wasn't masterfully edited like it was, IDK that I would've have enjoyed it as much.

Great. I am glad you liked it. I guess i could resist my hate towards britney spears and watch that video.

Spike991 wrote:

Just leave this thread; Bye, bye, bye... Wink

May be you should leave the forums. Razz

Or better yet, I will "leave britney alone"

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: RE Character Tribute Vids   RE Character Tribute Vids EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:38 am

Bruce McGivern & Fong Ling to the credits theme of Dead Aim.

Resident Evil 15th Anniversary Trailer. Now THAT'S a tribute!

I'm quite sad that I couldn't find my favorite tribute video anywhere... It's called Chronicles of Resident Evil or C.O.R.E. It has the Requiem For a Dream from Lux Aeterna. For the love of Glob, if anyone finds it TELL ME D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: RE Character Tribute Vids   RE Character Tribute Vids EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:57 pm

This is great!

I'll upload some more when I get the chance. Although I've been pretty busy with Christmas and everything lately.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: RE Character Tribute Vids   RE Character Tribute Vids EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:36 am

will1234562 wrote:
I made this vid a while ago.

"Liked" it on youtube. cheers

@Mass : Those videos were amazing. I enjoyed watching them.

Here is one more. Footage in the video is very well synced with the music. You will find one footage extremely well synced.

Another RE 4 Video. Actually this is one of the first RE tribute videos that i watched on youtube i.e after beating RE 4. I wanted to relive its moments with some good music.

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE Character Tribute Vids   RE Character Tribute Vids EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:10 am

chrisredfield84 wrote:
I said i hate britney spears. Not pop music. There are several pop artists i like. I jus don't like britney spears. You are ignorant of music knowledge.

You are ignorant of common sense, and the meaning behind the phrase, "Take a bath". Leave Britney alone. Man, ignorant people drive me crazy.

And there's a difference between "Pop artists" or brilliant artist like Britney, and a boy band like N'sync, Backstreet Boys, or 98 Degrees, none of which are even around anymore, while Britney's still making great music. Everytime, Circus, If U Seek Amy, Womanizer, and I think she just released something new too, browski. Don't make me school you in music too, just like RE. Razz

Quote :
I am gay and i don't find that offensive at all.

Fixed.

@Mass, how interesting, a tribute for those two. I like it. That would've been cool if they had made one using the BGM from the Intro from DA.

Okay, now this isn't the Bodies-Drowning Pool RE tribute I had seen back in the day, but hey, it's actually really good, and it's made by the same person that made the Toxic Billy Coen tribute. xGieGiex
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: RE Character Tribute Vids   RE Character Tribute Vids EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Spike991 wrote:
chrisredfield84 wrote:

You're just ignorant.

Oh, then you go post a vid with N'sync BGM.

Spike991 wrote:

And there's a difference between "Pop artists" or brilliant artist like Britney, and a boy band like N'sync, Backstreet Boys, or 98 Degrees

I totally get the conundrum there. I get it that you were not labelling me as a "biased" pop music fan where i did not like britney spears but LIKED N'SYNC or boybands(which i never said and was presumptuous).
I also get how there is a difference between "pop artists" and "brilliant artist". They are totally different - a pop artist can never be a brilliant artist and a brilliant artist can never be a pop artist. Totally get it......Not.

Spike991 wrote:

Gay.

Quote :
I am gay and i don't find that offensive at all.

So anyone who listens to a "male" singing is "gay" .Wow, that is news to me. You should reveal it to all male fans who listen to "male" singers. They will totally agree with you.

Spike991 wrote:

Don't make me school you in music too, just like RE. Razz

Hmmmm....

Spike991 wrote:

Sheva is excluded, cuz she blows. Ain't no meme that can't change the fact that she sucks so hard.

Spike991 wrote:

Let's hate on Sheva a little more while we're at it.

Spike991 wrote:

Screw Sheva.

Spike991 wrote:

fuck Sheva.

Spike991 wrote:

Sheva can go eat some glass for all I care

Considering the crucial role she played in RE 5. Where a character like Jill trusted her as a good partner to chris in his most toughest mission of all(Ending wesker).

Jill:Don't you trust your partner.
*chris looks at sheva acknowledging her role in this.*
Jill(to sheva): Take care of him.

Yeah, I would totally get your "unbiased" opinions on RE characters.

RE Character Tribute Vids 858357
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE Character Tribute Vids   RE Character Tribute Vids EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:18 am

chrisredfield84 wrote:
I totally get the conundrum there. I get it that you were not labelling me as a "biased" pop music fan where i did not like britney spears but LIKED N'SYNC or boybands(which i never said and was presumptuous).
I also get how there is a difference between "pop artists" and "brilliant artist". They are totally different - a pop artist can never be a brilliant artist and a brilliant artist can never be a pop artist. Totally get it.

I'm "GLAD" you get "IT". I just knew in my bones that the 3 I's didn't apply to you; Idiot, Imbecile and Ignoramous. Wink

chrisredfield84 wrote:
So anyone who listens to a "male" singing is "gay" .Wow, that is news to me. You should reveal it to all male fans who listen to "male" singers. They will totally agree with you.

Don't act like anybody can relate to you and your love for J. Timberlake and Nick Lachey and Aaron Carter. I was talking about you specifically, chrisredfield84. Fact of the matter is that you are a boy band fanboy who chose not only to "NOT" listen to a really well done tribute vid for Billy Coen, of RE0 fame, just because it used a song from a brilliant artist like Brit, but also chose to voice how you weren't going to. Ignorance is bliss as they say.

Spike991 wrote:

Don't make me school you in music too, just like RE. Razz

Quote :
Hmmmm....

Mmmmmm.

chrisredfield84 wrote:
Considering the crucial role she played in RE 5. Where a character like Jill trusted her as a good partner to chris in his most toughest mission of all(Ending wesker).

Wowww...you really went and scavenged up all of those old quotes huh? Get a life pal. Most of those were taken out of context anyway.

First of all, quoting that RE5 scene doesn't prove anything. When the people developing the game, Capcom, decided to shove a character down our throats, they forced her on the characters of RE5 too, forcing them to cooperate and get along with the character. Her significance is simply because she was there to put a hault to the claims of "RACISM" in RE5, by that douche fag N'Gai Croal, who judged the game as a whole, based on a very, very early trailer. Very unwarranted, and the only people it affected were the RE fans, as we got a watered down version of what RE was supposed to be. It's still a fine game, but obviously certain things were tweaked, and not for the better.

And since you bring up that scene, while two classic, veteran characters, Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine were having a touching reunion after all that time where Chris believed his actual and only real "PARTNER" was "DEAD", and Jill was under some mind control, but probably fought her own demons, Sheva just had to be there getting in the way. During the scene, Chris is knelt down by Jill, in relief that he saved his partner, looking into her eyes, then the scene shifts over to Sheva "Token" Alomar, just ackwardly standing there, watching them, and it completely ruins the mood and the scene.

Furthermore,
Quote :
is simply speculation, by you nevertheless, so it holds no water either. Chris really look around and towards Sheva in confusion. Maybe he was confused as to why she was there, with her overly optimistic, can-do attitude and uninteresting backstory. He was in shock that Jill was pushing him away at that moment I'm sure. It was supposed to be a scene between Chris and Jill, and Sheva is just a lingering nuesance there. At that point in the game, she had no role to be there.

At that point in the game, it would've made more sense for Chris and Jill to take on Wesker, as they all have a history(Chris, Jill and Wesker were all involved in the Mansion Incident in RE1, Chris had a personal rivalry with Wesker by CVX, and obviously once they tracked him down at Spencer's European Estate in LIN, and Jill falling out the window with Al), Sheva only heard about Wesker for the very first time in RE5. And how insulting to see how at the end they saved two RPG's for Chris and sheva to use. When Jill could've easily picked up of those, instead of just pointing them out to Chris. "Ready partner?", he should've been asking that to Jill. It's clearly a desperate attempt by Capcom to make us feel a connection to Sheva and feel like she's a part of things. Just like everytime you hear someone refer to Chris and Sheva together. "Won't you two just die already?!", "Up here you two", "Don't you two ever tire of failing in your mission?". By the end of the game, when they're all sitting in the chopper, Josh, Chris, Jill and Sheva, when they said that it's all over, and Chris is reflecting on what had just happened, he basically ignores Jill, and gives all his attention to Sheva. And supposedley he was there searching for Jill the whole time? Nah, I ain't buyin' that. He was completely determined to find Jill, with his, "someone kidnapped my kid" 5 'o clock shadow, because obviously he was so troubled by his partner's supposed death, and didn't give two shits about Sheva, at one point he was going to leave her behind, and she optimistically chose to stick around.

One time I was playing through RE5's story with a buddy of mine, and during that part of the game where you are trying to get the apparatus off of Jill's chest, there's this epic BGM playing, and Jill is hissing like a cat and doing all kinds of weird stuff, and Chris is trying to talk to her and get through to his partner, "It's me Chris, don't you recognize me?!", "Jill! What're you doing?!" "Stop this Jill! Answer me!". And my friend, who was playing Sheva said something along the lines of, "I feel like I don't belong here".

And honestly, she didn't, I mean, what was Sheva going to say? "Oh hey, I'm Sheva BTW", "I've heard about you before". Nope, all she's good for is getting kicked in the face. Chris didn't need Sheva there for that. Sheva was pretty much always in RE5, but her role wasn't as significant before the racism claims. It was only after that, that the entire game was revamped for her. You didn't even need her to stop Jill. You could call out to your partner, she'd stop and have a migrane, then you could throw her on the ground, mount her, and pull that thing off of her chest. Ez

Try again buddy. BTW did the cran-apple help?

Oh, and here is a vid for Ada, using one of my fav groups, Puscifer! It's actually the only RE vid I could find that uses Puscifer, so enjoy!
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: RE Character Tribute Vids   RE Character Tribute Vids EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:59 am

Spike991 wrote:
I just knew in my bones that the 3 I's didn't apply to you; Idiot, Imbecile and Ignoramous. Wink

I'm sorry, wat? Yeah, i know you're 12.

Spike991 wrote:

chrisredfield84 wrote:

Don't act like anybody can relate to you and your love for J. Timberlake and Nick Lachey and Aaron Carter. I was talking about you specifically, chrisredfield84.

Now you are calling me gay jus for the heck of it cuz you are running out of remarks. Like always. Trolling and insulting.I don't give a rat's ass of wat you think cuz it is obvious that you are presumptuous and wrong to the bone.

Spike991 wrote:

First of all, quoting that RE5 scene doesn't prove anything. When the people developing the game, Capcom, decided to shove a character down our throats, they forced her on the characters of RE5 too, forcing them to cooperate and get along with the character.

No. I have already explained this earlier. Hunninghan was merely communicating to leon and guiding him over the communication device in RE 4. Her character is of less significance than sheva. Yet still , she reappears in RE 6. She was not forced in the game. It's capcom's game. You don't get to decide wat character should appear in their games but only observe them for their characters as portrayed. Perceiving them with presumptuous notions as why they were added is hypothetical.

Spike991 wrote:

chrisredfield84 wrote:

Wowww...you really went and scavenged up all of those old quotes huh? Get a life pal.

Oh, like you would really know.....

Spike991 wrote:

Chris believed his actual and only real "PARTNER" was "DEAD", and Jill was under some mind control, but probably fought her own demons

Yeah, like wesker would have jus watched chris getting the device off of jill.Or better, Jill could have ripped it off her by herself and needed no help cuz she clearly was in total control of herself.

Look again, 0:50:

Jill : I could not control my actions.

Spike991 wrote:

During the scene, Chris is knelt down by Jill, in relief that he saved his partner, looking into her eyes, then the scene shifts over to Sheva "Token" Alomar, just ackwardly standing there, watching them, and it completely ruins the mood and the scene.

Yeah, Totally "unbiased" and true of the scene.................Another load of crap that you are trying to throw jus to prove yourself but you fail miserably.

Spike991 wrote:

Furthermore,
Quote :
is simply speculation, by you nevertheless, so it holds no water either. Chris really look around and towards Sheva in confusion.Maybe he was confused as to why she was there

Look again:

1:40 to 1:44

The scene clearly shows chris looking at sheva. It also shows jill looking at sheva. And chris being confused as why she was even there is like a million WTF??????She was with him in pulling the device off of jill. Did you even play the game? If you did not , atleast look it up on youtube before you spout BS.

Spike991 wrote:

at one point he was going to leave her behind, and sheva optimistically chose to stick around.

Yeah, that makes her a bad character. "Optimistic" is a bad sentiment. I really don't tell people to STFU but i am right now.

Spike991 wrote:

Try again buddy.

This is where it ends cuz i proved everything you said to be wrong and "biased" from personal hate towards sheva and none of it is true as per the story of RE 5. You have a lot of "if"s as to how RE 5 could have been which is jus your opinion, nothing more, and not wat RE 5 is. Capcom portrayed her as a good character and a good partner to chris(acknowledged by jill herself). In fact, she also sacrificed herself to take down wesker with her (jus like jill), but chris did not let history repeat itself.All you said is hypothetical BS.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: RE Character Tribute Vids   RE Character Tribute Vids EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:12 am

I will never ever forget Piers sacrifice for Chris. This is a tribute for Piers Nivans. Hope you like it.

Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE Character Tribute Vids   RE Character Tribute Vids EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:16 pm

chrisredfield84 wrote:
I'm sorry, wat? Yeah, i know you're 12.

So what if I'm 12? Loser.

Quote :
Now you are calling me gay jus for the heck of it cuz you are running out of remarks. Like always. Trolling and insulting.I don't give a rat's ass of wat you think cuz it is obvious that you are presumptuous and wrong to the bone.

Not only have I never called you specifically gay, but you are just a presumptious person who is quite familiar with the 3 I's indeed. You seem to like to use the word presumptious, so I thought you'd know the meaning enough not to be a hypocritical tard.

chrisredfield84 wrote:
I don't give a rat's ass of wat you think cuz it is obvious that you are presumptuous and wrong to the bone.

See, I told ya, you do like to use that word. Yet don't know the meaning. What an intelligent person you are chrisedfield84, with your generic username and uninteresting avatar.

Quote :
No. I have already explained this earlier. Hunninghan was merely communicating to leon and guiding him over the communication device in RE 4. Her character is of less significance than sheva.

STFU. Don't start bashing on Hunnigan too. She didn't do anything wrong. She is a behind-the-scenes character who plays her role. Clearly she isn't going to be a main protagonist you silly son of a bitch. And not being as significant as another character doesn't contribute to them being more or less annoying. Sheva isn't annoying just because she is a significant part of RE5. Duh.

Spike991 wrote:
Wowww...you really went and scavenged up all of those old quotes huh? Get a life pal.

chrisredfield84 wrote:
Oh, like you would really know.....

I know better than you, I can garauntee that. Now why don't you go and scavenge for more of my posts boy! It'll fill up your afternoon, promise. Wink

Spike991 wrote:
Chris believed his actual and only real "PARTNER" was "DEAD", and Jill was under some mind control, but probably fought her own demons

chrisredfield84 wrote:
Yeah, like wesker would have jus watched chris getting the device off of jill.Or better, Jill could have ripped it off her by herself and needed no help cuz she clearly was in total control of herself.

Ummm, of course he didn't, he left dummy. Didn't you play Capcom's Resident Evil 5? Or possibly Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition? Come on now. Wesker and Excella got on that large ship, which is where Wesker's plan to speard Uroboros across the globe started, as he had a plane to use on this tanker.

And I guess you and the 3 I's just can't comprehend what is being said. I mentioned Jill battling her own demons. As in, obviously she was still resisting at such an advanced stage, despite being under some sort of mind control, so battling she was indeed, in her own mind and body. Didn't realize I had to spell that out for you. If I had known I would've done it in the first place instead of making you waste your time typing an unnecessary paragraph, and me having to waste me time responding to said paragraph...

Spike991 wrote:

During the scene, Chris is knelt down by Jill, in relief that he saved his partner, looking into her eyes, then the scene shifts over to Sheva "Token" Alomar, just ackwardly standing there, watching them, and it completely ruins the mood and the scene.

chrisredfield84 wrote:
Yeah, Totally "unbiased" and true of the scene.................Another load of crap that you are trying to throw jus to prove yourself but you fail miserably.
I never claimed to be unbiased. Nobody is. I don't have to gratiously accept any and every character that Capcom creates, most especially if that character is quite dislikable, just like a certain REF user that I know....hmmm. And how the hell did I prove myself wrong nimrod? Just because you claimed in your post that I proved myself wrong, it is so? The hell are you even talking about? No, I can say that too. You proved yourself wrong, go kill yourself. Dummy. Razz

Quote :
The scene clearly shows chris looking at sheva. It also shows jill looking at sheva. And chris being confused as why she was even there is like a million WTF??????She was with him in pulling the device off of jill. Did you even play the game? If you did not , atleast look it up on youtube before you spout BS.

I know Chris is looking at Sheva in that scene, we've already established that, Captain Obvious, but thanks for unnecessarily posting that vid that I won't even watch. Post some more vids to try and prove your pointless points, please, I insist. It might help...

And as I said, you special person you, is that Chris didn't even need Sheva to perform the Task of saving Jill. I even described how he could've done it himself. You might want to go see an optomitrist after this, as you apparently can't see for shit. Or maybe open your eyes when you browse the REF forums.

Spike991 wrote:

at one point he was going to leave her behind, and sheva optimistically chose to stick around.

Quote :
Yeah, that makes her a bad character. "Optimistic" is a bad sentiment. I really don't tell people to STFU but i am right now.

It's obvious that her extreme optimism and happy-go-lucky attitude is just a way for us to like her. Oh, look at how happy and stuff this character is, I like her already!!! It takes more than some fake BS characteristics like we see in Sheva to earn respect as an RE character.

chrisredfield84 wrote:
This is where it ends cuz i proved everything you said to be wrong and "biased" from personal hate towards sheva and none of it is true as per the story of RE 5. You have a lot of "if"s as to how RE 5 could have been which is jus your opinion, nothing more, and not wat RE 5 is. Capcom portrayed her as a good character and a good partner to chris(acknowledged by jill herself). In fact, she also sacrificed herself to take down wesker with her (jus like jill), but chris did not let history repeat itself.All you said is hypothetical BS.

We weren't even talking about Sheva until you spontaneously brought her into this, numnuts. Get your facts right. And you didn't prove a single thing wrong, you just claimed you did. That may work from wherever the hell you're from, but it don't work here on REF pal. Just because I don't like the character Sheva Alomar, from RE5, doesn't mean a damn thing junior. And she hasn't been in a single RE game or even mentioned since her RE5 debut. I don't expect her to either. Just goes to show that she wasn't that important then huh?

Seriously, quit getting on REF when you're on your period. Nobody likes the moody user who doesn't contribute shit to the forums and only bickers and bitches at every little thing. At least you got RE6, that seemed to be a positive, but you're still a douche. Try again.

REal partners.
Spoiler:

BTW I like your new avy Missy. But not in a chrisredfield84 sort of way. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: RE Character Tribute Vids   RE Character Tribute Vids EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:18 am

NOW STOP!!! Hammertime.

I was made to read this whole freaking wall of text to get to the bottom of whatever is happening in here. I just came from work. I am tired. Meaning, I am not exactly happy. Instead of going back and forth by messaging you people, I'll just lay it down here.

Spike, for the love of fuck, you are an admin, you can't just go around rousing people up like that. You don't like Sheva, we all know that, it's fine. There are people who like Sheva and feels she is an important part of the games, deal with it. Same goes with musical preferences. Why do you even keep this stupidity up anymore? I mean come on, man. You should know better than this.

chrisredfield84, you need to stop falling for basic provocation. If someone pisses you off, try to keep your cool. There's no use in falling into a neverending argument about something as stupid as a video game character. Besides, you kinda brought some of this up on yourself by lashing back at him.

Btw. I like Sheva. She is a cool character and I hope she appears again. For that I feel the need to point this out:
Spike991 wrote:
she hasn't been...even mentioned since her RE5 debut
Yes, she has. She was mentioned in the files of RE6 offering her and her squad's help in the search for Chris.

Now can we FINALLY get back to the topic and leave this retardedness behind? Thank you.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: RE Character Tribute Vids   RE Character Tribute Vids EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:26 am

too long; didn't read or watch........

nah jk, I should try and edit some of those tribute vids
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE Character Tribute Vids   RE Character Tribute Vids EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:02 pm

Agree with Mass. Everyone stfu.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE Character Tribute Vids   RE Character Tribute Vids EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I was made to read this whole freaking wall of text to get to the bottom of whatever is happening in here. I just came from work. I am tired. Meaning, I am not exactly happy. Instead of going back and forth by messaging you people, I'll just lay it down here.

I apologize Massy. I'm sure chrisredfield84 is very sorry for his childishness.

Mass Distraction wrote:
Btw. I like Sheva. She is a cool character and I hope she appears again. For that I feel the need to point this out:

Yes, she has. She was mentioned in the files of RE6 offering her and her squad's help in the search for Chris.

Okay, though, the Files in RE6 aren't exactly the most convienant to obtain, so my ignorance there should be understandable.

Mass Distraction wrote:
Now can we FINALLY get back to the topic and leave this retardedness behind? Thank you.

Yep, back on topic!

Here is a tribute to Albert Wesker using Sunglasses At Night by Corey Hart. Don't put the blame on the guy in shades! Oh no!

Oh, and to be fair, Lance Bass from N'sync ended up being gay anyway...
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: RE Character Tribute Vids   RE Character Tribute Vids EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:22 am

This isn't exactly a tribute. It's the very first RE5 Teaser Trailer that came out. In the background is John Murphy's In The House - In A Heartbeat. Enjoy!

28 Seconds Later

If Chris' partner were infected, would he kill them?...

If it were Sheva, in a hearbeat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE Character Tribute Vids   RE Character Tribute Vids Empty

Back to top Go down

RE Character Tribute Vids
Page 1 of 1