Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
App Help Please EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
App Help Please EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
App Help Please EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
App Help Please EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
App Help Please EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
App Help Please EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
App Help Please EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
App Help Please EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
App Help Please EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

App Help Please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

App Help Please Empty
PostSubject: App Help Please   App Help Please EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:34 am

Ok, so I was on a working itunes and decided to go and download some RE games. Probably Degen and RE4.

Both are showing as FREE, so I downloaded Degen, but when I try to drag it over to my ipod, which is a Touch, it won't take...not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

App Help Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: App Help Please   App Help Please EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:38 am

The free ones are trials, you can just download them again on your iPod, if they were the fully paid for apps, then I'd worry.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

App Help Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: App Help Please   App Help Please EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:31 am

If you have bought it though itunes, sync your ipod with itunes and it should appear.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

App Help Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: App Help Please   App Help Please EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:24 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
If you have bought it though itunes, sync your ipod with itunes and it should appear.

I've had some bad experience with "syncing" though. Like it got rid of all the music on the ipod and just synced what was in that itunes. Maybe you can only have it synced to a single iTunes or something. Not sure, but I always select to not have it synced. Since I use many different sources for my music.

Mercy wrote:
The free ones are trials, you can just download them again on your iPod, if they were the fully paid for apps, then I'd worry.

Unfortunately I don't have internet on my Touch, but I think that might be the best route. I'll have to steal the Wi-fi somewhere.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

App Help Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: App Help Please   App Help Please EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:47 am

You will get it eventually. Once you buy something on Itunes, it will always be on your accout under 'purchased'
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

App Help Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: App Help Please   App Help Please EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:40 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
You will get it eventually. Once you buy something on Itunes, it will always be on your accout under 'purchased'

Thanks Barb, I actually got two of them last night. The Degeneration Lite and RE4 Lite demos.

I needed to be signed into my Apple ID thing, and fortunately I remebered my security question. Smile

Degeneration plays well enough. It feels a bit slow of course. Otherwise, you can move and aim and shoot and kick and knife and all that good stuff. Not too shabby considering it's on the iPod touch/iPhone.

RE4 however did some things better and worse. It moves a lot fast, which is nice, because Degen was annoying slow at times. Of course, the touch screen analogue thing is kind of special in the RE4 game. And almost refuses to go to the right, and is always listing lazily to the left. Pretty annoying when moving or trying to aim.

On my first run with RE4 Lite, I was kicking butt and taking names with all the ganados, you know, Don Pablo and Escobar and all those guys, then Dr. Salvador came in, "Why don't you pick on somebody your own size!?", and I was aiming my shotgun at him, letting him close in for a close shotgun blast right in his grill. Here's how it went down: He got right up to me, and I pulled the trigger and started reloading(clearly I had not kept an eye on my ammo, and there isn't really a reload command), and took a chainsaw to the neck for my troubles...

Otherwise both apps work. And this other Free RE app is all in Japanese, which sucks, and the Avril app isn't working...oh well.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

App Help Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: App Help Please   App Help Please EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:57 pm

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Thanks Barb, I actually got two of them last night. The Degeneration Lite and RE4 Lite demos.

I needed to be signed into my Apple ID thing, and fortunately I remebered my security question. Smile

Degeneration plays well enough. It feels a bit slow of course. Otherwise, you can move and aim and shoot and kick and knife and all that good stuff. Not too shabby considering it's on the iPod touch/iPhone.

RE4 however did some things better and worse. It moves a lot fast, which is nice, because Degen was annoying slow at times. Of course, the touch screen analogue thing is kind of special in the RE4 game. And almost refuses to go to the right, and is always listing lazily to the left. Pretty annoying when moving or trying to aim.

On my first run with RE4 Lite, I was kicking butt and taking names with all the ganados, you know, Don Pablo and Escobar and all those guys, then Dr. Salvador came in, "Why don't you pick on somebody your own size!?", and I was aiming my shotgun at him, letting him close in for a close shotgun blast right in his grill. Here's how it went down: He got right up to me, and I pulled the trigger and started reloading(clearly I had not kept an eye on my ammo, and there isn't really a reload command), and took a chainsaw to the neck for my troubles...

Otherwise both apps work. And this other Free RE app is all in Japanese, which sucks, and the Avril app isn't working...oh well.

I quite like the Degeneration app as well. Not brilliant but its a nice expierence running around Hardeville airport. Gives you an idea of what a proper Degeneration game would be like.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

App Help Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: App Help Please   App Help Please EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:38 am

You should totally download the Resident Evil Afterlife game too Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

App Help Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: App Help Please   App Help Please Empty

Back to top Go down

App Help Please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: User Posted News-
Jump to: