HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S

Go down 
+3
Mass Distraction
Spike991
PunkMaister
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S Empty
PostSubject: RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S   RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:25 am

OK I've been playing Resident evil 1 Remake Dualshock version for the PSX (Playstation 1) and I've already found and used the mansion key to open all the doors it could and have found 2 emblems so far but all the other rooms that reamin locked need anoter key yet to be found and another need a combination yet to be found as well. by the way I'm dissed that the game forces you to find an antivenom serum only to find that the guy that needed it dies anyway. Can one save that guy or is his death an entrenched part of the game ? if so looking for something one cannot use seems like a waste.

anyhow I need to know where to find that other key otherwise I doubt that I'll find the rest of the emblems needed to open the door outside. I already placed the wind and the sun emblem.

Oh the Youtube Wlakthrougs are from the classic RE1 and not the remake so the maps and settings are different. in RE1 classic Jill goes down to a mausoleum outside. there is no mauseleum in RE1 remake, at least none thst i've seen, also there is like an entrace or door where the first zombie is found in RE1 classic that RE rmeake does not have.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S   RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 4:06 pm

Wait a remake on Ps1?

The keys are there, you just got to find them.

The combination for that one door electronically locked, you get from Barry if you stick around after he drops the rope on you, he'll give you the passcode. If that's what you're referring to. It's in the room where there's a piano, and you fight Yawn.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S   RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:06 am

Wait... are you playing the Dualshock version or the REmake? I'm confused. The Dualshock version is pretty much the same as the original, only with Dualshock support.

PunkMaister wrote:
by the way I'm dissed that the game forces you to find an antivenom serum only to find that the guy that needed it dies anyway. Can one save that guy or is his death an entrenched part of the game ? if so looking for something one cannot use seems like a waste.
Only in the REmake you can actually save him with the serum. In the original and all its versions he dies whatever you do.

Btw. PSX is not the same thing as PS1.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S   RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:38 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Wait... are you playing the Dualshock version or the REmake? I'm confused. The Dualshock version is pretty much the same as the original, only with Dualshock support.

PunkMaister wrote:
by the way I'm dissed that the game forces you to find an antivenom serum only to find that the guy that needed it dies anyway. Can one save that guy or is his death an entrenched part of the game ? if so looking for something one cannot use seems like a waste.
Only in the REmake you can actually save him with the serum. In the original and all its versions he dies whatever you do.

Btw. PSX is not the same thing as PS1.

Tell us Mass, what's the difference between Ps1/PsX?

Richard Aiken dies anyway, sacrificing himself for Jill. But he leaves a sweet ass shotgun so it's ok! We'll miss you Dick!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S   RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:25 am

I think the OP is mistakenly referring to the RE1 director's cut.

Spike991 wrote:
Tell us Mass, what's the difference between Ps1/PsX?
http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/News/Press_Archive/200310/03-1007E/

That's a PSX. As you can see, it's clearly not a PS1.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S   RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:03 am

GL knows what he is talking about. Just to make it even more clear, here's a comparison:

RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S 085 RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S Playstation%2520One
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S   RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:55 pm

LOL i'm using a PSX/PS1 Emulator on my laptop actually.
Which version has the live action intro? Original or Remake?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S   RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:01 pm

I think both have the live action intro. I know the director's cut does. I think the original had a more gore intro though, and something about the German version having Chris smoke? I can't quite remember. And I refer to the PS1 as the PSX myself. Though I never owned one. Just a regular PS1.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S   RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:12 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I think both have the live action intro. I know the director's cut does. I think the original had a more gore intro though, and something about the German version having Chris smoke? I can't quite remember. And I refer to the PS1 as the PSX myself. Though I never owned one. Just a regular PS1.
REmake definitely doesn't have a live action intro. It's all CGI to match with the actual game. Oh and yes I own it on the GameCube.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S   RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:38 pm

Obviously the REmake doesn't. But both the original and Director's Cut do.
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S   RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:40 am

My bad then man thee's just too many versions of this game out there LOL still i'm stuck youguys say one needs to go to the paino room where the secret chamber id right/? i've already solved the emblem puzzle there replacing one emblem for another but there has been no sign of Barry after he saved jill from the room with the collapsing roof. And going to the pano room doesn't make him appear so I'm guessing there is still something to be done then.

Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S   RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:16 am

Going to the piano room has never made Barry appear. He isn't supposed to.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S   RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:45 pm

Barry is no Beethoven.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S   RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Isn't there a piano in the room where you kill the snake in the ps1 version? Whoever said to go to the piano room wasn't talking about the one on the first floor, it's on the second floor. I think you need the helmet key for it.
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S   RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:33 am

Well i already dipatched or took care of the snake and got the moon emblem so there is only one emblem missing but i have yet to find that damn helmet key.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S   RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:06 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Barry is no Beethoven.

Barry's more of a G-String man. Air on the G-String! Thanks Bach!

Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S   RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:50 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Barry is no Beethoven.

Barry in a G-string? Not an image I want in my head.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S   RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:21 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Barry is no Beethoven.

Barry in a G-string? Not an image I want in my head.

I'll take it! Mmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S   RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S Empty

Back to top Go down

RE1 Remake dualshock version PSX S.O.S
Page 1 of 1