HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
How   does one power the Cable car in RE 2? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
How   does one power the Cable car in RE 2? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
How   does one power the Cable car in RE 2? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
How   does one power the Cable car in RE 2? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
How   does one power the Cable car in RE 2? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
How   does one power the Cable car in RE 2? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
How   does one power the Cable car in RE 2? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
How   does one power the Cable car in RE 2? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
How   does one power the Cable car in RE 2? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

How does one power the Cable car in RE 2?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

How   does one power the Cable car in RE 2? Empty
PostSubject: How does one power the Cable car in RE 2?   How   does one power the Cable car in RE 2? EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:04 pm

In RE 2 after Claire rescues Sherrie and solves the sewer waterfalls puzzle one ends up in a room with what looks like a cable car but where does one go to power it up? Mind you this has to be the only cable car whose power controls are elsewhere in the whole planet. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: How does one power the Cable car in RE 2?   How   does one power the Cable car in RE 2? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:19 am

There's a control panel outside but it does not control the train. It controls the elevator you're standing on.

Also, make sure you have a lighter and one free space in your inventory if you want to have an extra key once you reach the bottom.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: How does one power the Cable car in RE 2?   How   does one power the Cable car in RE 2? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:17 pm

OK I got to the bottom of the facility and solved the Cryo lab puzzle I thought that would give me the antidote but it dd not, I also destroyed the attack of the killer tomatoes weed, clibmbed through the vent and got into the other room and killed both lickers but there was nothing of use there as the plant had destroyed everything. Is there a way to get the elevator to work and where and how do I get the antidote?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How does one power the Cable car in RE 2?   How   does one power the Cable car in RE 2? Empty

Back to top Go down

How does one power the Cable car in RE 2?
Page 1 of 1