Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Puzzle Assistance EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Puzzle Assistance EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Puzzle Assistance EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Puzzle Assistance EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Puzzle Assistance EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Puzzle Assistance EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Puzzle Assistance EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Puzzle Assistance EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Puzzle Assistance EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Puzzle Assistance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Puzzle Assistance Empty
PostSubject: Puzzle Assistance   Puzzle Assistance EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:00 am

In RE6 I haven't been able to figure out the hanging body puzzle. Anybody who's completed it yet?

I've shot them all down, I tried to shoot them down all at once, but they always come back...
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Puzzle Assistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puzzle Assistance   Puzzle Assistance EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:42 am

You're supposed to push the lever to the right side and then shoot a cadaver so he lands on the lever.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Puzzle Assistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puzzle Assistance   Puzzle Assistance EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:42 pm

Mercy wrote:
You're supposed to push the lever to the right side and then shoot a cadaver so he lands on the lever.

Thx! Got it.

That one stumped me. I got to that part where you have to play hide n seek with those two idiot zombies with red hoods(just the hoods) run away and make you chase them through tons of rooms that lock until you kill all of the enemies. Ugh.

In RE, sometimes you learn that it's better to just avoid killing enemies, which is what I tried to do, but you gotta clear the room to unlock the door for some reason. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

Puzzle Assistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puzzle Assistance   Puzzle Assistance EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:15 pm

This one is the second most hardest puzzle for me to complete. The first would probably be the painting one in CVX. Damn these puzzles! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Puzzle Assistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puzzle Assistance   Puzzle Assistance EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:54 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
This one is the second most hardest puzzle for me to complete. The first would probably be the painting one in CVX. Damn these puzzles! Very Happy
Wait really? Huh... there were clues but in my opinion this puzzle needed a better clue integrated into the surroundings. The rail for the lever was unnoticeable and you never had to push anything on rails before, so how would they expect you to know automatically to push the rail?

But honestly, it really wasn't that tough of a puzzle. I spent maybe 5 minutes shooting the bodies down and pulling the lever and just figured I had to shoot the bodies onto the lever. I didn't think I was right, but when I was I just thought how stupid of a puzzle it was.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Puzzle Assistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puzzle Assistance   Puzzle Assistance EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:58 pm

Mercy wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
Wait really? Huh... there were clues but in my opinion this puzzle needed a better clue integrated into the surroundings. The rail for the lever was unnoticeable and you never had to push anything on rails before, so how would they expect you to know automatically to push the rail?

But honestly, it really wasn't that tough of a puzzle. I spent maybe 5 minutes shooting the bodies down and pulling the lever and just figured I had to shoot the bodies onto the lever. I didn't think I was right, but when I was I just thought how stupid of a puzzle it was.

The way you described it made it sound easy. Very Happy
It's a good thing knowing that I'm not the only one to have trouble on it though. I guess maybe they should of added some clue or some note of some sort. Who am I kidding, there ARE no notes anymore Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Puzzle Assistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puzzle Assistance   Puzzle Assistance EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:01 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:

The way you described it made it sound easy. Very Happy
It's a good thing knowing that I'm not the only one to have trouble on it though. I guess maybe they should of added some clue or some note of some sort. Who am I kidding, there ARE no notes anymore Laughing
Notes were practically pointless in Resident Evil 5, but in every other Resident Evil game prior, there was a need to read them. Even in Revelations they weren't necessary to read. What was lame during my playthrough of Resident Evil 5 was my partner, while I was reading my friend/brother told me to hurry up, and ever since it kind of just left the importance of notes.

I mean... I guess you can read the notes in the extras so it doesn't interfere with gameplay.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

Puzzle Assistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puzzle Assistance   Puzzle Assistance EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:45 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:

That CVX puzzle wasn't so bad. It actually tells you the order in the File you find. Only problem was trying to determine which name was associated with which Portrait, based on the descriptions.

The Animal puzzle in RE0 didn't seem to make any sense. I had to look that up. I actually wrote down some of the puzzles I had trouble with, and have a little piece of paper stuck behind the Instruction Manual... Razz

RE4 was the last game to do the Files right. Whenever you collected them, you'd hold onto them, and even when you started a New Game+, they still carried over. Of course most of them were laying around as if they were written like 5 minutes before you got there. And were in english..?

RE5 had some really nice Files, especially once you get to the Umbrella/Tricell underground lab area, where the Progenitor flowerbed was at. Just wish you could hold onto them and read them at your leisure. The only ones you get on the Menu screen are like character Files.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Count
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lightning Count

Playstation Network LightningCamaro

Puzzle Assistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puzzle Assistance   Puzzle Assistance EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:34 am

I don't think the notes were in English, I just think that Leon understands Spanish, he just chooses not to speak it.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

Puzzle Assistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puzzle Assistance   Puzzle Assistance EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:50 am

Lightning Count wrote:
I don't think the notes were in English, I just think that Leon understands Spanish, he just chooses not to speak it.

That could actually make sense.

I mean he surely knew bits and pieces, enough to understand that the Ganados weren't inviting him to a Tea Party. "Hasta Luego"

And being a government agent, it would obviously be ideal to be bi- and trilingual. Leon surely is a cunning linguist.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Puzzle Assistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puzzle Assistance   Puzzle Assistance EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:22 am

SpikeCloud wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:

That CVX puzzle wasn't so bad. It actually tells you the order in the File you find. Only problem was trying to determine which name was associated with which Portrait, based on the descriptions.

The Animal puzzle in RE0 didn't seem to make any sense. I had to look that up. I actually wrote down some of the puzzles I had trouble with, and have a little piece of paper stuck behind the Instruction Manual... Razz

RE4 was the last game to do the Files right. Whenever you collected them, you'd hold onto them, and even when you started a New Game+, they still carried over. Of course most of them were laying around as if they were written like 5 minutes before you got there. And were in english..?

RE5 had some really nice Files, especially once you get to the Umbrella/Tricell underground lab area, where the Progenitor flowerbed was at. Just wish you could hold onto them and read them at your leisure. The only ones you get on the Menu screen are like character Files.

Oh I forgot about that animal puzzle in RE0. Yeah that was pretty difficult. I was also foolish enough that RE6 would have notes laying around the place for me to pick up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Puzzle Assistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puzzle Assistance   Puzzle Assistance Empty

Back to top Go down

Puzzle Assistance
Page 1 of 1