HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Project Resistance
You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror..... EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 8:08 pm by Ssplain

» Rambo: Last Blood
You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror..... EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 12:46 am by White Rock

» Redcon-1
You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror..... EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 3:52 am by Ghost Leader

» Ghost Survivors: No Way Out
You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror..... EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:38 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror..... EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 2:35 pm by DeathShadows

» Please, God, tell me it isn't so...
You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror..... EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 12:15 pm by Ghost Leader

» Spider-Man apparently out of the MCU
You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror..... EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 9:02 pm by Ghost Leader

» A new Resident Evil game could be in the works...
You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror..... EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:58 pm by Ghost Leader

» Have you ever wanted to know what the definition of "sad" is?
You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror..... EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:54 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Ghost Leader
You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror..... Vote_lcapYou've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror..... Voting_barYou've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror..... Vote_rcap 
White Rock
You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror..... Vote_lcapYou've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror..... Voting_barYou've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror..... Vote_rcap 
Bulls-3ye
DeathShadows
Ssplain

You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valentine Fan
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer
Valentine Fan

You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror..... Empty
PostSubject: You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror.....   You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror..... EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:19 pm

Well, I've returned! After taking a break from both Resident Evil and Silent Hill, I'm ready to return, and just in time for Halloween. Very Happy

Hope you guys didn't miss me too much Razz So what did I miss?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror.....   You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror..... EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:32 am

You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror..... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZ9kzWLTSaQkIl5xkBREwYpvgsZ73Kg3_cx0zvQieaXOpYeM2qnijXjENlhg

Not sure if you were still here when a guy got banned. Other than that, mostly RE6 talk and Spike's Coffee Corner.

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror..... Barkba10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Valentine Fan
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror.....   You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror..... EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:25 am

Ah, so what I expected. I'm trying to avoid anything RE6 until I pick up the PC version
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror.....   You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror..... EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:39 am

You're gonna have long wait ahead. Is there any definite release dat for it yet?

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror..... Barkba10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Mcghie
Echo Six
Echo Six
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror.....   You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror..... EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:24 am

Welcome back stranger.
Not much been going, just the same shannigans as usual, although I have been pretty reclusive myself.
I was going to wait till the PC version but because there was not official date I couldn't bring myself
to wait.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valentine Fan
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror.....   You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror..... EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:18 pm

^

Well, with me, I'm forced to wait because I don't own a PS3 or a 360
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror.....   You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror..... Empty

Back to top Go down

You've Once Again Entered The World Of Survival Horror.....
Page 1 of 1