Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil.Net being a pain

Go down 
+4
The mastAH!
Mass Distraction
Vandal
RaviorStygian
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

Resident Evil.Net being a pain Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil.Net being a pain   Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:58 am

So I got my code from the options menu, and I'm not really sure why but there's a lower-case b in the code. I've typed in the code that was on my TV screen a hundred times and it never worked. I tried it with the b, and tried it with every single-digit replacing the b.

Can letters even be in the code? Is there some sort of customer service I can call?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil.Net being a pain   Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:00 am

Uh yeah I had a c in my code, letters can be in there. What kind of computer do you have? I typed it on my old 2005 computer and it didn't work, then I typed it on a 2010 computer and for some reason it just worked. I think somewhere on the site it recommended a newer computer.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil.Net being a pain   Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:23 am

Mercy wrote:
Uh yeah I had a c in my code, letters can be in there. What kind of computer do you have? I typed it on my old 2005 computer and it didn't work, then I typed it on a 2010 computer and for some reason it just worked. I think somewhere on the site it recommended a newer computer.
I'm using Windows 7, so I'm not really sure what the problem could be. The computer itself seems to be pretty recent. I've tried it on FireFox and Chrome (if that could mean anything) and it didn't work on either (woah, could Internet Explorer suddenly become useful?!). Now that I'm sure that the "b" in my code is supposed to be there, I really have no idea why it wont work, especially on a new computer. Maybe there's a phone service that can help?

My only concern is that there's a bunch of content that you can get on there, such as the costume recolors, and quite possibly better stuff (stages) in the future. Plus, I really like the whole Event system as it spikes the replay value to an extreme high, similar to Mass Effect 3's multiplayer.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil.Net being a pain   Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:36 am

Wait... there's a code? Where in the options menu is that? It's possible I'm just retarded but I can't seem to locate it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil.Net being a pain   Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:39 am

You go to Options in the main menu and then Auto Data Upload... or something like that, and then you should be able to get the code.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil.Net being a pain   Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:40 am

That is, if your code is put on a specific computer. Rolling Eyes

They need to fix that.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil.Net being a pain   Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:39 am

Umm... When I press the Auto Data Upload it just automatically uploads the data to my RE.Net account.

Did you not have an account before you started playing?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil.Net being a pain   Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:38 am

Apologies for sounding like an idiot but what is the code for? and how do you get it? Ive a RE.net account and all but see no sign of a code.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil.Net being a pain   Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:24 am

Alright, when I made my RE.net account it told me I had to have a Capcom account. I made the Capcom account and it told me I needed a verification code, I went to the RE.net FAQ and it said the code is in the game in the options menu. I went there punched in the code and it didn't work. I switched computers after referring to the FAQ again and it worked. Now I can spend my RE points and shit. Cool story. Yeah. Well that's what I went through, maybe this helped a bit, maybe you just need to check out RE.net's FAQ.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil.Net being a pain   Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:31 am

I can't seem to find anything about a code in the FAQ either.

There's no code in my options menu nor did anything ever ask me about a verification code.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil.Net being a pain   Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:41 pm

Maybe that's only for Xbox users. You and Wesker both have PS3, right?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil.Net being a pain   Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:53 pm

Oh. Good point, didn't even think about it like that.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil.Net being a pain   Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:02 pm

"RESIDENT EVIL.NET (PC Website)
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7*; Macintosh OS X Leopard or newer
- Supported browsers: Internet Explorer 8* or newer, Firefox (latest version)*, Chrome (latest version)*, Safari (latest version)
- Necessary plugins: Adobe Flash Player (latest version)
-
About cookies: This site uses cookies. Although this site can be viewed
with cookies disabled, cookies must be enabled in order to correctly
use all available functionality. Please refer to your browser's manual
or help feature for configuration assistance.
- About JavaScript:
JavaScript is used on multiple pages on this site. These pages may not
be correctly displayed or certain features may not work if JavaScript is
disabled. Please refer to your browser's manual or help feature for
configuration assistance."

*I got all that. If I really have to activate certain cookies for my verification code to work, that's pretty goofy.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil.Net being a pain   Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:30 am

It really shouldn't be this difficult. Well whenever you do get it to work—and it will—you don't have to worry about missing out on any RE points from gameplay.

But yeah, I was about to post a RE.net thread about it being such a chore, but then I finally got it to work. Lol, sorry. Hope it works soon, Capcom made this hard on Xbox users I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil.Net being a pain   Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:02 am

What I've noticed is that it takes quite a while for the information to transfer from your game to your account. I uploaded mine yesterday and it took until today for my information to update.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil.Net being a pain   Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:46 pm

So again, who should I call to get some help with this? Does RE.Net have one or should I call CAPCOM customer service?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil.Net being a pain   Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:15 pm

I believe on FAQ page on RE.net there's a contact form tab. You can email inquiries to them.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil.Net being a pain   Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:45 pm

I sent them an email, but they probably wont help.

This is extremely frustrating, since they're actually going to be releasing some legit DLC on there. I'm pretty sure the other two pre-order maps I don't have will show up on there. Wesker, too.

Why rely so heavily on such a faulty website? There is literally no reason for why my code won't work.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil.Net being a pain   Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:49 pm

So they finally answered telling me that they couldn't get the code to work either. They told me to check again (because really what can you say to that) and to send them a picture of the code.

They gave me a bad code that doesn't work. It's as simple as that. >_<
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil.Net being a pain   Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:01 pm

I tried it on another computer and it still wont work.

This is splendid, I'm missing out on the first event.

Literally no reason. Literally.

None.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil.Net being a pain   Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 6:53 pm

Wow, so Capcom themselves said that they can't get your code to work. That sucks… it was a one in a million chance.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil.Net being a pain   Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:07 pm

Mercy wrote:
Wow, so Capcom themselves said that they can't get your code to work. That sucks… it was a one in a million chance.
I'm gonna do the thing that always seems to get game company's attention: whine and complain until they fix the problem. I'll keep sending them messages until they can actually help me like they're supposed to. I don't care what it takes, I have the right to be able to use their stupid website.

Hopefully the response I sent to their useless email via yahoo will be read. I sent them a picture of the really helpful code they put on my disc like they asked. That means they can see that I didn't make a mistake: they did, and they're going to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil.Net being a pain   Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:19 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:
I'm gonna do the thing that always seems to get game company's attention: whine and complain until they fix the problem. I'll keep sending them messages until they can actually help me like they're supposed to. I don't care what it takes, I have the right to be able to use their stupid website.

Hopefully the response I sent to their useless email via yahoo will be read. I sent them a picture of the really helpful code they put on my disc like they asked. That means they can see that I didn't make a mistake: they did, and they're going to fix it.

That's the Spirit!
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil.Net being a pain   Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:09 pm

Spike991 wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:

That's the Spirit!
Boo-yah
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil.Net being a pain   Resident Evil.Net being a pain EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:27 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:

That's the Spirit!
Boo-yah

Yipy Cayay Mother Fucker!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil.Net being a pain   Resident Evil.Net being a pain Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil.Net being a pain
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next