Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Gone forever, but back a bit. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Gone forever, but back a bit. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Gone forever, but back a bit. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Gone forever, but back a bit. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Gone forever, but back a bit. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Gone forever, but back a bit. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Gone forever, but back a bit. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Gone forever, but back a bit. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Gone forever, but back a bit. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Gone forever, but back a bit.

Go down 
+2
Vandal
The Joker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

Gone forever, but back a bit. Empty
PostSubject: Gone forever, but back a bit.   Gone forever, but back a bit. EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:49 pm

Hey guys! I disappeared for about 2 years, but I am hopefully going to be on and off for awhile here! So sorry to leave, not that anyone missed me much anyway!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Gone forever, but back a bit.   Gone forever, but back a bit. EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:02 pm

The Joker wrote:
Hey guys! I disappeared for about 2 years, but I am hopefully going to be on and off for awhile here! So sorry to leave, not that anyone missed me much anyway!
Dude.. I remember you. I missed you. Where did you go?!
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Gone forever, but back a bit.   Gone forever, but back a bit. EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:09 pm

Mercy wrote:
The Joker wrote:

I just kind of never came back, go busy, forgot about this place, just pre-orderd RE:6 and remembered lol.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Gone forever, but back a bit.   Gone forever, but back a bit. EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:17 pm

The Joker wrote:
Mercy wrote:
The Joker wrote:

I just kind of never came back, go busy, forgot about this place, just pre-orderd RE:6 and remembered lol.
Welcome back, man; I remember the only reason I liked you cause of your username. Haha, excited for it?
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Gone forever, but back a bit.   Gone forever, but back a bit. EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:20 pm

Mercy wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Mercy wrote:
The Joker wrote:

the only reason I liked you cause of your username.

Ouch....and yes I am, I don't particularly like how RE is taking away horror, and replacing it with action, but I'll learn to cope.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Gone forever, but back a bit.   Gone forever, but back a bit. EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:29 pm

The Joker wrote:
Mercy wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Mercy wrote:
The Joker wrote:

the only reason I liked you cause of your username.

Ouch....and yes I am, I don't particularly like how RE is taking away horror, and replacing it with action, but I'll learn to cope.
Hahaha, your username is important. It expresses a lot about you in my opinion. I'm personally a huge DC fan, so I see any other people who like DC around here I feel a stronger connection to.

Resident Evil Revelations still gives me hope that horror will one day come back. Otherwise, RE6's complete abandonment of horror is rather disappointing.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Gone forever, but back a bit.   Gone forever, but back a bit. EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:33 pm

Mercy wrote:

Resident Evil Revelations still gives me hope that horror will one day come back. Otherwise, RE6's complete abandonment of horror is rather disappointing.

Yeah, but what are you gonna do right? I mean we can only hope they will someday return to the survival horror, but for now it's just shooters.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Gone forever, but back a bit.   Gone forever, but back a bit. EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:37 pm

The Joker wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Yeah, but what are you gonna do right? I mean we can only hope they will someday return to the survival horror, but for now it's just shooters.
Well I mean, cause that's what's popular right now. Capcom is really aiming for CoD type sales. There has been news about Capcom finally acknowledging a Resident Evil 2 HD Remake though.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Gone forever, but back a bit.   Gone forever, but back a bit. EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:17 pm

Joker! I missed you too. Welcome back! Hope you stick around now. I agree about the horror stuff too. That's why I'm not overly excited about RE6. That and I wish Capcom would try to be a bit more creative with what they do to the characters.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Gone forever, but back a bit.   Gone forever, but back a bit. EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:24 pm

I don't remember you, but I know you're a cool member so- Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Gone forever, but back a bit.   Gone forever, but back a bit. EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:27 pm

Gasp! Well I guess I'll always remember the first person to comment on my art.

http://www.residentevilforums.net/t2460-member-art
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Gone forever, but back a bit.   Gone forever, but back a bit. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:34 am

Welcome back to this neverending madness. You've missed a lot of it. Never leave again or the botflies will get you!
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Gone forever, but back a bit.   Gone forever, but back a bit. EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:11 am

I would say I remember you myself as I've seen some of your posts and such though I've never actually talked with you or anything. Welcome back to infection and insanity all balled into one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gone forever, but back a bit.   Gone forever, but back a bit. Empty

Back to top Go down

Gone forever, but back a bit.
Page 1 of 1