Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE5, Sherry??? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE5, Sherry??? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE5, Sherry??? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE5, Sherry??? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE5, Sherry??? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE5, Sherry??? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE5, Sherry??? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE5, Sherry??? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE5, Sherry??? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE5, Sherry???

Go down 
+9
Michael
Regenerator
BioHazardMerc1
Aoshi
leonada
frodomir
Bernard
Umbrella Spy
Spike991
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:56 pm

I was told by one of my friends, who knows someone that works for Capcom, and he told me that Sherry is definately in RE5, but third hand info doesn't really cut it for me, so for now, I will make this topic to try and sort through and come up with some theories.Smile
In RE2, Sherry Birkin was a twelve year old, annoying little girl, by RE5 she would be 22, on account of RE5 taking place ten years after the Raccoon City Incident. What happened to her? In the RE3 Epilogue with Sherry, it states that an army officer is questioning her, which would imply that the U.S. Army had a hold of her, but contradictory to that, Wesker states in the Wesker's Report DVD, that Sherry was safe in their hands(of course refering to the nameless organization). It certainly seems possible that Sherry is this Blonde girl with a red dress, the age and as far as I can tell facial features and hair seem to fit, what do you think?(There are some pics for comparision).Smile

RE5, Sherry??? Sherry10

Also, this mysterious lady in the "tube", appears to be not human, and although there are different endings to RE2, I think that the ClaireA/LeonB ending is mostly true, with Claire getting infected from her late father, William Birkin, and then her being supposedly cured with the DEVIL vaccine, but the G-virus is very powerful, so it seems logical to think that G has possibly been in a hibernated state, awaiting it's time to come back...
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 9:04 pm

yea sherry will be in re5 because like you say the age of sherry and his hair color is copatible to the sherry in re2
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 9:23 pm

Umbrella Spy wrote:
yea sherry will be in re5 because like you say the age of sherry and his hair color is copatible to the sherry in re2
, Absolutely, they wouldn't just make Wesker say something cool like, "I would never underestimate Birkin...There's something about this little girl". It is just such a cool and menacing sentence, I hope it is seen through in RE5.Smile
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:26 am

Even Wikipédia says that she is in RE5
I belive that her plot in the history will be something like "work for the bad guys without wanting to" or "kidnaped by the bad guys" or "controled by the bad guys"
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:56 am

Well what could u expect? Her parents died, they both worked on g-viruses and she knew about it... what else could she do?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
leonada
Zombie
Zombie
leonada

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 3:39 pm

it kinda looks like her
Back to top Go down
Aoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Aoshi

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 4:38 pm

Bernard wrote:
I belive that her plot in the history will be something like "work for the bad guys without wanting to" or "kidnaped by the bad guys" or "controled by the bad guys"
Off-topic: Wikipedia is about as third hand as you can get.
On-topic: Oooo, this quite a treat. Hopefully we'll learn about where she's been.
Back to top Go down
BioHazardMerc1
Zombie
Zombie
BioHazardMerc1

Playstation Network Charlz0r

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:03 pm

nice sherry will be back in RE5(I've almost forgot who she was Razz)
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 2:30 pm

It would definitally be nice to see what happens with her in RE5 after all these years
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 3:44 pm

Aoshi wrote:
Bernard wrote:
On-topic: Oooo, this quite a treat. Hopefully we'll learn about where she's been.
What that sopost ti mean?
Back to top Go down
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 4:20 pm

he might mean that anyone with a wikipedia account can edit ANYTHING on the site. they could say for instance....resident evil 5 is all a lie and that stuff. wikipedia shouldnt be used for everything.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 5:16 pm

i totally believe sherry will be in resident evil 5.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:46 pm

Michael wrote:
he might mean that anyone with a wikipedia account can edit ANYTHING on the site. they could say for instance....resident evil 5 is all a lie and that stuff. wikipedia shouldnt be used for everything.

Aoshi wrote:
Bernard wrote:

Both of these are the most annoying points of view ever. I mean, if you try and edit Resident Evil 5 facts on there and say "SHARRYZ GUNA B IN HEER GAIZ", it wouldn't make the cut. They cite their facts, and show evidence pointing to where they got the information. They clearly don't get the information out of thin air.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:30 pm

Chloe Smith wrote:
Michael wrote:

Aoshi wrote:
Bernard wrote:

Both of these are the most annoying points of view ever. I mean, if you try and edit Resident Evil 5 facts on there and say "SHARRYZ GUNA B IN HEER GAIZ", it wouldn't make the cut. They cite their facts, and show evidence pointing to where they got the information. They clearly don't get the information out of thin air.

I agree that although anyone can post anything, the stuff on there is reasonably correct, and I have gone on and been able to confirm most of the stuff on there about numerous things, I personally use it as a reference all the time.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:56 am

I think that Sherry Birkin is the girl in the red dress, and Jill is the girl in the tube, or the birdwoman, if not both.
and I think this even ,ore after watching Degeneration two days ago, I mean at the end of Degeneration.
Spoiler:

and the boss of Tricell, is Excella, Whos going to be working with Wesker, But, I'm not really sure if they're working together at that time, because it's 3 years before RE5, or I guess maybe the end of Degeneration was later on...? But I don't think so... Anyways, if They where working together, Why would Wesker need the G-Virus if Sherry still had something to do with the G-Virus? I'm thinking the true endings to RE2, Is the one where Sherry's locket as Sample of the G-Virus, Claire threw the locket into a melting pool, Even though Weskers Reports, when with both of the Claire Endings, Didn't it? It's been a while since I watched it. But if they didn't go with the Wesker reports, then he wanted the G-Virus, because he didn't have it. So, Maybe he thought Sherry could have secrets, or something special, but shes doesn't/ or didn't. So, she could just be there because Shes the daugther of Willam, Weskers friend?

I don't know, I guess we'll have to find out in RE5? Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:02 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
I think that Sherry Birkin is the girl in the red dress, and Jill is the girl in the tube, or the birdwoman, if not both.
and I think this even ,ore after watching Degeneration two days ago, I mean at the end of Degeneration.
Spoiler:

and the boss of Tricell, is Excella, Whos going to be working with Wesker, But, I'm not really sure if they're working together at that time, because it's 3 years before RE5, or I guess maybe the end of Degeneration was later on...? But I don't think so... Anyways, if They where working together, Why would Wesker need the G-Virus if Sherry still had something to do with the G-Virus? I'm thinking the true endings to RE2, Is the one where Sherry's locket as Sample of the G-Virus, Claire threw the locket into a melting pool, Even though Weskers Reports, when with both of the Claire Endings, Didn't it? It's been a while since I watched it. But if they didn't go with the Wesker reports, then he wanted the G-Virus, because he didn't have it. So, Maybe he thought Sherry could have secrets, or something special, but shes doesn't/ or didn't. So, she could just be there because Shes the daugther of Willam, Weskers friend?

I think that she is Sherry too.Smile As for Tricell, Excella is working for or with them, but it hasn't been confirmed what positoin she has, like being in charge or anything. Like you said we don't know if they are working together, but Wesker would have access to the G-virus from Sherry, and even the tissue fragment retrieved from Bill Birkin's remians.Smile

Wesker probably wanted her for both reasons, Sherry being infected and being related to Birkin(that is having the same genes) would be alot different than some other person(Brian Irons, Ben Bertolucci, Monica) being infected, they would reject the embryos. As for the DEVIL cure, it probably would not completely cure something as powerful as the G-virus.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:20 am

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spoiler:

I think that she is Sherry too.Smile As for Tricell, Excella is working for or with them, but it hasn't been confirmed what positoin she has, like being in charge or anything. Like you said we don't know if they are working together, but Wesker would have access to the G-virus from Sherry, and even the tissue fragment retrieved from Bill Birkin's remians.Smile

Wesker probably wanted her for both reasons, Sherry being infected and being related to Birkin(that is having the same genes) would be alot different than some other person(Brian Irons, Ben Bertolucci, Monica) being infected, they would reject the embryos. As for the DEVIL cure, it probably would not completely cure something as powerful as the G-virus.Smile

I haven't beat all the different Scenarios in RE2, but, I've seen them on Youtube, Leon A/Claire B, Sherry doesn't get the G-Virus. Claire throws Sherry's locket which as a sample og the G-Virus in it, in to the melting pool.
But, If it when with the other Scenarios, Leon B/Claire A, (Which almost everyone one thinks its Leon B/Claire A)
then I agree. But, I think it is Leon A/Claire B, and do even more after watching Degeneration Smile

I can't wait till Resident Evil 5 comes out! Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:26 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spoiler:

Yeah, that always bugged me, they have a bunch of different version, and they don't really tell us which is canon, they did the same thing with the first one. I don't know about the LeonA/ClaireB, it has parts that I like, and the same can be said for ClaireA/LeonB, I personally think that it is a mixture of the two, but I prefer the ClaireB version because Ada doesn't have that ridiculous fall that she would have not survived, plus you don't get the touching last couple of minutes with Leon & Ada.Smile

I haven't beat all the different Scenarios in RE2, but, I've seen them on Youtube, Leon A/Claire B, Sherry doesn't get the G-Virus. Claire throws Sherry's locket which as a sample og the G-Virus in it, in to the melting pool.
But, If it when with the other Scenarios, Leon B/Claire A, (Which almost everyone one thinks its Leon B/Claire A)
then I agree. But, I think it is Leon A/Claire B, and do even more after watching Degeneration Smile

I can't wait till Resident Evil 5 comes out! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:28 am

I always assumed she gets infected either way because both scenarios were canonical, much like in the original game. Most fans cling to the Jill scenario as the canonical event within the mansion, but it's clear that both are valid since Rebecca and Barry survived the incident story-wise, even though Rebecca was never seen in Jill's scenario and Barry was never seen in Chris'.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:36 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
I always assumed she gets infected either way because both scenarios were canonical, much like in the original game. Most fans cling to the Jill scenario as the canonical event within the mansion, but it's clear that both are valid since Rebecca and Barry survived the incident story-wise, even though Rebecca was never seen in Jill's scenario and Barry was never seen in Chris'.

I thought it when with Chris' scenario, since Wesker said in code veronica, That Chris was the one who ruin his plans.
lol They should stop making diffenent scenarios, it makes it all to confusing lol Smile

The only ending thats close is the one with Chris, Rebecca, and Jill.
If you think about it in RE3, In the one ending, when Barry save her and Carlos, Jill is kind of suprised. "It's you?!".

Anyways, Maybe they will hopefully connect all of the Scenarios in RE5, at least the Sherry one, Since she is going to be in RE5 Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:03 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

I thought it when with Chris' scenario, since Wesker said in code veronica, That Chris was the one who ruin his plans.
lol They should stop making diffenent scenarios, it makes it all to confusing lol Smile

If you think about it in RE3, In the one ending, when Barry save her and Carlos, Jill is kind of suprised. "It's you?!".

Anyways, Maybe they will hopefully connect all of the Scenarios in RE5, at least the Sherry one, Since she is going to be in RE5 Smile

Like Ghost Hunter said, "both scenarios were canonical", that is the way I see it, in the first RE we have to put it together, RE's story is like a big puzzle, we knew that there were 5 survivors:Chris, Jill, Barry, Rebecca & Brad, and that is because in RE2 a document explains, but deciding who did what can be confusing, I personally like the idea that Jill & Barry walk in on Wesker in the Tyrant's Chamber, because that is the way it showed it in the Wesker's Report, and because the idea that Wesker & Umbrella were holding Barry's family hostage is a good part of the plot. And then I like to think that on the helipad Chris finishes off the T-002, because the Wesker's Report shows it in that order, and because it can also go with Wesker saying that Chris "destroyed" his plans.

As for RE2, that fall that Ada had was ridiculous, and that in addition to the believabalitiy of the LeonB scenario shows a final love scene with Leon & Ada that is sort of non-existent, or at least is better in my opinion. I personally think that Sherry gets infected making that scenario true too, and I like to think that the LeonB and then the second part of ClaireB is the true version since at the end of it has Claire say that she still needs to find her brother, which goes in well with her RE3 Epilogue.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:03 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Like Ghost Hunter said, "both scenarios were canonical", that is the way I see it, in the first RE we have to put it together, RE's story is like a big puzzle, we knew that there were 5 survivors:Chris, Jill, Barry, Rebecca & Brad, and that is because in RE2 a document explains, but deciding who did what can be confusing, I personally like the idea that Jill & Barry walk in on Wesker in the Tyrant's Chamber, because that is the way it showed it in the Wesker's Report, and because the idea that Wesker & Umbrella were holding Barry's family hostage is a good part of the plot. And then I like to think that on the helipad Chris finishes off the T-002, because the Wesker's Report shows it in that order, and because it can also go with Wesker saying that Chris "destroyed" his plans.

As for RE2, that fall that Ada had was ridiculous, and that in addition to the believabalitiy of the LeonB scenario shows a final love scene with Leon & Ada that is sort of non-existent, or at least is better in my opinion. I personally think that Sherry gets infected making that scenario true too, and I like to think that the LeonB and then the second part of ClaireB is the true version since at the end of it has Claire say that she still needs to find her brother, which goes in well with her RE3 Epilogue.Smile

Theres so many different scenarios! and everyone has there ideas of what happen, and it makes it even more confusing Very Happy I really can't wait till RE5 comes out, So it can explain things!
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:35 pm

Regardless of which scenario you go through, it all ends up in the same place. Wesker has Sherry in his possession. I think theres only two ways that story can go.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:44 pm

Chloe Smith wrote:
Regardless of which scenario you go through, it all ends up in the same place. Wesker has Sherry in his possession. I think theres only two ways that story can go.

Your right, regardless of HOW it happens, Sherry is still in the possession of Wesker & the Organization, but it would be nice to know which one was canon.Smile
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:48 pm

I only played through with Claire A, so I'm a bit biased, but I think that's the one to go with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? Empty

Back to top Go down

RE5, Sherry???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next