HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A new Resident Evil game could be in the works...
RE5, Sherry??? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:58 pm by Ghost Leader

» Have you ever wanted to know what the definition of "sad" is?
RE5, Sherry??? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:54 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil random banter...
RE5, Sherry??? EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 4:12 pm by Ghost Leader

» Terminator: Dark Fate
RE5, Sherry??? EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 5:30 pm by Ghost Leader

» The Boys
RE5, Sherry??? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 11:35 pm by Ghost Leader

» It is a Crisis!
RE5, Sherry??? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 1:39 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE5, Sherry??? EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 8:31 am by DeathShadows

» Resident Evil Zero Sucks?!
RE5, Sherry??? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 8:51 pm by Ghost Leader

» Creepshow
RE5, Sherry??? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 1:50 am by Ghost Leader

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
RE5, Sherry??? Vote_lcapRE5, Sherry??? Voting_barRE5, Sherry??? Vote_rcap 
Ghost Leader
RE5, Sherry??? Vote_lcapRE5, Sherry??? Voting_barRE5, Sherry??? Vote_rcap 
Bulls-3ye
RE5, Sherry??? Vote_lcapRE5, Sherry??? Voting_barRE5, Sherry??? Vote_rcap 

Share
 

 RE5, Sherry???

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Umbrella Spy
Cerberus
Cerberus
Umbrella Spy

Posts : 287
Join date : 2008-11-13
Age : 28
Location : racoon police department

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 9:04 pm

yea sherry will be in re5 because like you say the age of sherry and his hair color is copatible to the sherry in re2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bernard
Cerberus
Cerberus
Bernard

Posts : 271
Join date : 2008-11-06
Age : 109
Location : Brazil

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:26 am

Even Wikipédia says that she is in RE5
I belive that her plot in the history will be something like "work for the bad guys without wanting to" or "kidnaped by the bad guys" or "controled by the bad guys"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Posts : 2615
Join date : 2008-10-18
Age : 33

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:56 am

Well what could u expect? Her parents died, they both worked on g-viruses and she knew about it... what else could she do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
leonada
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
leonada

Posts : 175
Join date : 2008-11-09
Age : 26
Location : in the shadows

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 3:39 pm

it kinda looks like her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aoshi
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Aoshi

Posts : 175
Join date : 2008-10-13
Location : DERP USA

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 4:38 pm

Bernard wrote:
Even Wikipédia says that she is in RE5
I belive that her plot in the history will be something like "work for the bad guys without wanting to" or "kidnaped by the bad guys" or "controled by the bad guys"
Off-topic: Wikipedia is about as third hand as you can get.
On-topic: Oooo, this quite a treat. Hopefully we'll learn about where she's been.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BioHazardMerc1
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
BioHazardMerc1

Playstation Network Charlz0r
Posts : 192
Join date : 2008-09-29
Age : 25
Location : Moon

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:03 pm

nice sherry will be back in RE5(I've almost forgot who she was Razz)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regenerator
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
Regenerator

Posts : 2061
Join date : 2008-09-30
Age : 28
Location : USA

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 2:30 pm

It would definitally be nice to see what happens with her in RE5 after all these years
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bernard
Cerberus
Cerberus
Bernard

Posts : 271
Join date : 2008-11-06
Age : 109
Location : Brazil

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 3:44 pm

Aoshi wrote:
Bernard wrote:
Even Wikipédia says that she is in RE5
I belive that her plot in the history will be something like "work for the bad guys without wanting to" or "kidnaped by the bad guys" or "controled by the bad guys"
Off-topic: Wikipedia is about as third hand as you can get.
On-topic: Oooo, this quite a treat. Hopefully we'll learn about where she's been.
What that sopost ti mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael
Cerberus
Cerberus
Michael

Posts : 220
Join date : 2008-09-27
Age : 25
Location : USA

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 4:20 pm

he might mean that anyone with a wikipedia account can edit ANYTHING on the site. they could say for instance....resident evil 5 is all a lie and that stuff. wikipedia shouldnt be used for everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
charlieRE2
Zombie
Zombie
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret
Posts : 760
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 34
Location : hiding in the attic with a shotgun

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 5:16 pm

i totally believe sherry will be in resident evil 5.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chloe Smith
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Chloe Smith

Posts : 75
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 30

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:46 pm

Michael wrote:
he might mean that anyone with a wikipedia account can edit ANYTHING on the site. they could say for instance....resident evil 5 is all a lie and that stuff. wikipedia shouldnt be used for everything.

Aoshi wrote:
Bernard wrote:
Even Wikipédia says that she is in RE5
I belive that her plot in the history will be something like "work for the bad guys without wanting to" or "kidnaped by the bad guys" or "controled by the bad guys"
Off-topic: Wikipedia is about as third hand as you can get.
On-topic: Oooo, this quite a treat. Hopefully we'll learn about where she's been.

Both of these are the most annoying points of view ever. I mean, if you try and edit Resident Evil 5 facts on there and say "SHARRYZ GUNA B IN HEER GAIZ", it wouldn't make the cut. They cite their facts, and show evidence pointing to where they got the information. They clearly don't get the information out of thin air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ChrisSherry
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
ChrisSherry

Posts : 1633
Join date : 2008-12-27
Age : 27
Location : Kentucky

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:56 am

I think that Sherry Birkin is the girl in the red dress, and Jill is the girl in the tube, or the birdwoman, if not both.
and I think this even ,ore after watching Degeneration two days ago, I mean at the end of Degeneration.
Spoiler:
 


and the boss of Tricell, is Excella, Whos going to be working with Wesker, But, I'm not really sure if they're working together at that time, because it's 3 years before RE5, or I guess maybe the end of Degeneration was later on...? But I don't think so... Anyways, if They where working together, Why would Wesker need the G-Virus if Sherry still had something to do with the G-Virus? I'm thinking the true endings to RE2, Is the one where Sherry's locket as Sample of the G-Virus, Claire threw the locket into a melting pool, Even though Weskers Reports, when with both of the Claire Endings, Didn't it? It's been a while since I watched it. But if they didn't go with the Wesker reports, then he wanted the G-Virus, because he didn't have it. So, Maybe he thought Sherry could have secrets, or something special, but shes doesn't/ or didn't. So, she could just be there because Shes the daugther of Willam, Weskers friend?

I don't know, I guess we'll have to find out in RE5? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ChrisSherry
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
ChrisSherry

Posts : 1633
Join date : 2008-12-27
Age : 27
Location : Kentucky

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:20 am

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
I think that Sherry Birkin is the girl in the red dress, and Jill is the girl in the tube, or the birdwoman, if not both.
and I think this even ,ore after watching Degeneration two days ago, I mean at the end of Degeneration.
Spoiler:
 


and the boss of Tricell, is Excella, Whos going to be working with Wesker, But, I'm not really sure if they're working together at that time, because it's 3 years before RE5, or I guess maybe the end of Degeneration was later on...? But I don't think so... Anyways, if They where working together, Why would Wesker need the G-Virus if Sherry still had something to do with the G-Virus? I'm thinking the true endings to RE2, Is the one where Sherry's locket as Sample of the G-Virus, Claire threw the locket into a melting pool, Even though Weskers Reports, when with both of the Claire Endings, Didn't it? It's been a while since I watched it. But if they didn't go with the Wesker reports, then he wanted the G-Virus, because he didn't have it. So, Maybe he thought Sherry could have secrets, or something special, but shes doesn't/ or didn't. So, she could just be there because Shes the daugther of Willam, Weskers friend?

I don't know, I guess we'll have to find out in RE5? Smile

I think that she is Sherry too.Smile As for Tricell, Excella is working for or with them, but it hasn't been confirmed what positoin she has, like being in charge or anything. Like you said we don't know if they are working together, but Wesker would have access to the G-virus from Sherry, and even the tissue fragment retrieved from Bill Birkin's remians.Smile

Wesker probably wanted her for both reasons, Sherry being infected and being related to Birkin(that is having the same genes) would be alot different than some other person(Brian Irons, Ben Bertolucci, Monica) being infected, they would reject the embryos. As for the DEVIL cure, it probably would not completely cure something as powerful as the G-virus.Smile


I haven't beat all the different Scenarios in RE2, but, I've seen them on Youtube, Leon A/Claire B, Sherry doesn't get the G-Virus. Claire throws Sherry's locket which as a sample og the G-Virus in it, in to the melting pool.
But, If it when with the other Scenarios, Leon B/Claire A, (Which almost everyone one thinks its Leon B/Claire A)
then I agree. But, I think it is Leon A/Claire B, and do even more after watching Degeneration Smile

I can't wait till Resident Evil 5 comes out! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Posts : 4618
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 35
Location : The State of Insanity

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:28 am

I always assumed she gets infected either way because both scenarios were canonical, much like in the original game. Most fans cling to the Jill scenario as the canonical event within the mansion, but it's clear that both are valid since Rebecca and Barry survived the incident story-wise, even though Rebecca was never seen in Jill's scenario and Barry was never seen in Chris'.

_________________
RE5, Sherry??? D4fFX65
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
ChrisSherry

Posts : 1633
Join date : 2008-12-27
Age : 27
Location : Kentucky

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:36 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
I always assumed she gets infected either way because both scenarios were canonical, much like in the original game. Most fans cling to the Jill scenario as the canonical event within the mansion, but it's clear that both are valid since Rebecca and Barry survived the incident story-wise, even though Rebecca was never seen in Jill's scenario and Barry was never seen in Chris'.

I thought it when with Chris' scenario, since Wesker said in code veronica, That Chris was the one who ruin his plans.
lol They should stop making diffenent scenarios, it makes it all to confusing lol Smile

The only ending thats close is the one with Chris, Rebecca, and Jill.
If you think about it in RE3, In the one ending, when Barry save her and Carlos, Jill is kind of suprised. "It's you?!".

Anyways, Maybe they will hopefully connect all of the Scenarios in RE5, at least the Sherry one, Since she is going to be in RE5 Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ChrisSherry
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
ChrisSherry

Posts : 1633
Join date : 2008-12-27
Age : 27
Location : Kentucky

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:03 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
I always assumed she gets infected either way because both scenarios were canonical, much like in the original game. Most fans cling to the Jill scenario as the canonical event within the mansion, but it's clear that both are valid since Rebecca and Barry survived the incident story-wise, even though Rebecca was never seen in Jill's scenario and Barry was never seen in Chris'.

I thought it when with Chris' scenario, since Wesker said in code veronica, That Chris was the one who ruin his plans.
lol They should stop making diffenent scenarios, it makes it all to confusing lol Smile

The only ending thats close is the one with Chris, Rebecca, and Jill.
If you think about it in RE3, In the one ending, when Barry save her and Carlos, Jill is kind of suprised. "It's you?!".

Anyways, Maybe they will hopefully connect all of the Scenarios in RE5, at least the Sherry one, Since she is going to be in RE5 Smile

Like Ghost Hunter said, "both scenarios were canonical", that is the way I see it, in the first RE we have to put it together, RE's story is like a big puzzle, we knew that there were 5 survivors:Chris, Jill, Barry, Rebecca & Brad, and that is because in RE2 a document explains, but deciding who did what can be confusing, I personally like the idea that Jill & Barry walk in on Wesker in the Tyrant's Chamber, because that is the way it showed it in the Wesker's Report, and because the idea that Wesker & Umbrella were holding Barry's family hostage is a good part of the plot. And then I like to think that on the helipad Chris finishes off the T-002, because the Wesker's Report shows it in that order, and because it can also go with Wesker saying that Chris "destroyed" his plans.

As for RE2, that fall that Ada had was ridiculous, and that in addition to the believabalitiy of the LeonB scenario shows a final love scene with Leon & Ada that is sort of non-existent, or at least is better in my opinion. I personally think that Sherry gets infected making that scenario true too, and I like to think that the LeonB and then the second part of ClaireB is the true version since at the end of it has Claire say that she still needs to find her brother, which goes in well with her RE3 Epilogue.Smile

Theres so many different scenarios! and everyone has there ideas of what happen, and it makes it even more confusing Very Happy I really can't wait till RE5 comes out, So it can explain things!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chloe Smith
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Chloe Smith

Posts : 75
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 30

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:35 pm

Regardless of which scenario you go through, it all ends up in the same place. Wesker has Sherry in his possession. I think theres only two ways that story can go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Chloe Smith
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Chloe Smith

Posts : 75
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 30

RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:48 pm

I only played through with Claire A, so I'm a bit biased, but I think that's the one to go with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




RE5, Sherry??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5, Sherry???   RE5, Sherry??? Empty

Back to top Go down
 
RE5, Sherry???
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion :: Main Series-
Jump to: