HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!

Go down 
+14
Mister Albert Wesker
Mcghie
JPHERO
Spike991
chocotricks
Venoym
Nobudy
Ben4Mieko
Outbreakgirl
Vandal
ChrisSherry
Mass Distraction
RaviorStygian
Known_Hero
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:22 am

Did you preorder RE6?
Will you be purchasing RE6 on launch?

If the answer is yes to any of those questions: purchase an icepack now because your nuts are about to be kicked!

Why, you ask? Because RE6 Gold Edition will make your Vanilla copy obsolete.

OK, let's get down to the nitty gritty...

-You spend $60 on a launch copy of RE6:  cheers 

-You get home and find out that dlc has already been released scratch 

- A couple weeks later, more DLC gets released  drunken 

- At the end of the year, Resident Evil 6 is the highest selling RE game of all time and is nominated for GOTY. Capcom thanks the fans for they're support Wink 

-Jan 2013: RE6 is now $50 dollars  study 

-March 2013: Because RE6 was so successful, Capcom has decided to reward the community by releasing a Gold edition of RE6 which will have all of the dlc on the disc.

Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! 2ezo49j

Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! Vply

You^^^^^^^^

The biggest insult is that the game has to be successful in order to justify the release of a Complete Edition. Which means Capcom needs you to to buy the game on launch so they can release a complete edition later down the line: That's the kick in nuts.

And let's face it, Capcom is the worst offender of this....

Resident Evil 5=====> Resident Evil 5 Gold
Marvel vs Capcom 3=====> Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Street Fighter 4==>Super Street Fighter 4====>Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition

Capcom loves on disc DLC as well but I'm not going to get into that.

Just something to think about before you hit the game store on launch..

Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:19 am

So gaming companies are unfair and are very business like?
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:04 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
So gaming companies are unfair and are very business like?

Nice sig!

You're right, this is great business. However, this is poor consumer consuming.

Capcom continues to offer up a kick in the nuts and the community doesn't do anything but spread it's legs. On disc dlc, completion editions, single file save system: when is it enough? Capcom's nickel and diming is only going to get worse as their success grows.

Now, we have day one MP dlc. Why wasn't this on this on the disc?

Listen, I know you a lot of you guys are going to buy this game on launch. Just know that when the gold edition gets released and you're sitting there with the vanilla version and 40 bucks worth of dlc, you will feel a slight sting in your nuts.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:25 pm

I would rather play the game now than wait for another year for a gold edition. Besides, I've pre-ordered the special edition so I'm happy with all the stuff I'm getting.

So to say, my nuts are completely safe.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:53 pm

I wanna play it as soon as possible and I have RE6 Anthology. It's going to be an early birthday present from my dad. Very Happy
and I don't have nuts... so, I'm safe Wink
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:52 pm

So, I guess I'm the only one who is tired of getting kicked in the nuts Sad

Come on guys, Capcom has coined the term "Disc Locked Content". You guys don't have a problem with that?

Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:41 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
So, I guess I'm the only one who is tired of getting kicked in the nuts Sad

Come on guys, Capcom has coined the term "Disc Locked Content". You guys don't have a problem with that?

I'm tired of that crap. But I'm not getting any DLC mainly because any DLC they showed so far isn't that great anyway. If there is DLC that's coming out I'll just get Gold and trade in my old copy of 6.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Hmm
I don't think that people care as they want to play the game as quickly as possble. I know I would ^^

It's kind of boring waiting months on end for gold
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:51 pm

Plus if you don't buy it, the game is going to be spoiled eventually. Either word of mouth or Internet.
Back to top Go down
Ben4Mieko
Cerberus
Cerberus
Ben4Mieko

Playstation Network Ben4Mieko

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:03 pm

Me personally, added DLC doesn't change the way I play the game.
I mean, it's great to release new weapons, costumes and that sort of thing...but I'll just buy the Gold Edition anyway if they release it.
I won't panic and buy the DLC on the PlayStation Network just because I feel I have to...
9 times out of 10, bonus DLC usually spoils the game to make it easier anyway.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:38 pm

I'll usually buy DLC for a game if it's good, because almost always the DLC is worth it. The Mass Effect series is a great example of DLC that greatly enhances the experience.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:51 pm

I already preordered the Anthology version (Better come by the 2nd...). I can't wait to play lost in nightmares and desperate escape. That's gold edition enough for me. The only DLC I might get for 6 is if it's another (good) scenario.
Back to top Go down
Venoym
Cerberus
Cerberus
Venoym

Steam : Venoym

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:33 pm

I'd rather have Capcom kick me in the nuts than wait a year to play the game I'm so excited for, which would be going into sumo position and punching myself in the nuts.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:02 am

Well I guess capcom should keep doing what they're doing because the community doesn't care.

I look at the Mass Effect 3's ending situation and see how powerful the community outcry can be. If we don't like certain business practices, we should speak up on it, not close our eyes and ignore it because they gave us a new toy to play with. Sure, Capcom is a business but it's their job to cater to it's customers because without us there is no Capcom. Why continue to accept shady business practices when you have the power to change them?

I've always been a big re fan but I actually want re6 to flop in sales just so capcom can realize that the fans aren't taking their blatant BS anymore. However, I know that's not going to happen.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:56 am

I never got RE5 until the gold edition came out and even then I only played it last christmas so I had it a year before I even played it. By then I already knew like most the game so FUCK DAT SHIT IM GETTING RE6 DAY ONE SO NO ONE CAN SPOIL IT MUHAHAHAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:35 am

Known_Hero wrote:
I look at the Mass Effect 3's ending situation and see how powerful the community outcry can be.
That's BioWare though. They're one of the few game companies that are willing to do things like the Extended Cut. I doubt CAPCOM would ever do something like that in this current time.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:51 pm

What if you are a girl?
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:13 am

Spike991 wrote:
What if you are a girl?

Capcom will throw sand in their vagina. That's the female equivalent, right?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

Playstation Network jphere09

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:30 am

Well i have to agree with you on that subject Known_hero because i got re:orc on the day of release and it had dlc already on the disc. I thought it would be able to play after i beat the game but nope all you got was one free dlc first mission for Spec Ops and i liked that game but why pay 20 more dollars to play another game when it was already on the disc. And yes Mass Effect 3's ending was kinda bad but then we got some new endings because of it so, i believe that there shouldn't be day one dlc unless you can get the dlc with the disc instead of buying it a week later!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/japhere09
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:48 am

JPHERO wrote:
Well i have to agree with you on that subject Known_hero because i got re:orc on the day of release and it had dlc already on the disc. I thought it would be able to play after i beat the game but nope all you got was one free dlc first mission for Spec Ops and i liked that game but why pay 20 more dollars to play another game when it was already on the disc. And yes Mass Effect 3's ending was kinda bad but then we got some new endings because of it so, i believe that there shouldn't be day one dlc unless you can get the dlc with the disc instead of buying it a week later!!

Yeah, let your voice be heard! Speak up against these practices. It would be ridiculous of me to say not to buy RE6, but we as a community need to start telling Capcom that we don't agree with this nonsense. Sure, Capcom isn't the only company that does this but they are the worst offenders.

If we don't speak up, it's only going to get worse. Look what they did with Asura's Wraith: dlc endings!!! Capcom only does stuff like this because they know they can get away with it.

Gamers should not fear publishers. Publishers should fear gamers!!! pirat

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:54 am

For everyone's information, Capcom has already heard the pleas pf their fans regarding the on-disc DLC. They are going to either minimize the amount or get rid of it alltogether.
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:58 am

Haha yeah Fear Gamers Wink! I'm getting RE6 for sure but not when it releases maybe christmas but not sure yet but eventually i will get it. Like with RE5 i bought the gold edition with all the dlc on it and i was happy Smile. But i already beaten it because my brother had it before i got my ps3 back in 2010 christmas, so i didn't miss out on the game when it came out so i was lucky i beaten and didn't buy it day one lol
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:00 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
For everyone's information, Capcom has already heard the pleas pf their fans regarding the on-disc DLC. They are going to either minimize the amount or get rid of it alltogether.

Didn't they say this around the time when Dragon's Dogma was announced?

As of right now, Capcom hasn't gotten rid of it. Their most recent titles, including RE6, has disc locked content
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:21 am

Known_Hero wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Didn't they say this around the time when Dragon's Dogma was announced?

As of right now, Capcom hasn't gotten rid of it. Their most recent titles, including RE6, has disc locked content
You do realize that they were talking about the future while that specific game was already in development?

How do you know RE6 has DLC on disc? The game isn't even out yet.
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:22 am

Hmm yeah we can only wait and see if there is disc locked content. If there is then that would suck!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next