HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion

Go down 
+51
residentleet
VitalSigns
Mullet_Wesker
PAULSAMSON
Jamesy
VoyageTreader08
ToCool74
Revenant662
Ssplain
DivideByZero
DampRevil
weskydude
EQOAnostalgia
Pau Diaz
Shrike
halestride
Sundown31
02viperacr
Valentine Fan
gowett
AWDCP
The mastAH!
Sakura the zombie slayer
37 Narwhals
chrisredfield84
Minizue
GTMippey
RaviorStygian
MSR
Industrial Ridden
PWNERX
gucci13
Progenitor
will1234562
Spike991
Melissa_89
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Teh Black Cat
DeadlyGenetics
chrisredfielmusculo
kevdliu
00biohazard
RebelliousQueen
chocotricks
Ghost Leader
Nobudy
Venoym
White Rock
Mass Distraction
Methsia
Vandal
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mullet_Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Mullet_Wesker

Playstation Network Mullet_Wesker

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:59 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Well, I hope this doesn't mean a reboot with another developer, like what happened with DmC

I'm going to try really hard not to begin talking about that game. It was so unnecessary.

Do you mean a re-boot of RE:ORC? I wouldn't mind if that game faded away.
Back to top Go down
http://taylorjosephdean.com
VitalSigns
Cerberus
Cerberus
VitalSigns

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 2:58 pm

Honestly, a reboot would do good, starting over from the umbrella's T-virus outbreak would do the series a lot of good. There is NOTHING left for the old STARS members to do without being very forced. We need to get back to zombies and villains who might actually exist.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 3:40 pm

If we ever start over, I hope it's a completely new premise. I don't want yet another version of RE1, that game's been done to death. So is Raccoon in general let alone the neverending cycle of 1998.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mullet_Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Mullet_Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 10:17 am

*sigh* As a writer whose first two books are heavily inspired by Resident Evil, I've had a re-boot plot boiling in my head for a few years now. I started putting it down on paper, but my other work really needs my attention.

It's clear Capcom wants to keep Resident Evil alive (unlike some of their other series) as it's their biggest money-maker, which means a re-boot would need an opening game to introduce a long series of other games with a nice, structured plot. I think that's one of the major flaws of the series now is that nothing is connected and the connections that do exist aren't utilized, such as Chris and Leon in Resident Evil 6.

There's an article on Rely On Horror I wrote titled 7 Ways Resident Evil Can Return To Its Roots. Check it out, if you guys would like to. I've nabbed quite the discussion in the comments below, and some folks on NeoGaf started talking about it as well.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 11:25 am

Mullet_Wesker wrote:
*sigh* As a writer whose first two books are heavily inspired by Resident Evil, I've had a re-boot plot boiling in my head for a few years now. I started putting it down on paper, but my other work really needs my attention.

It's clear Capcom wants to keep Resident Evil alive (unlike some of their other series) as it's their biggest money-maker, which means a re-boot would need an opening game to introduce a long series of other games with a nice, structured plot. I think that's one of the major flaws of the series now is that nothing is connected and the connections that do exist aren't utilized, such as Chris and Leon in Resident Evil 6.

There's an article on Rely On Horror I wrote titled 7 Ways Resident Evil Can Return To Its Roots. Check it out, if you guys would like to. I've nabbed quite the discussion in the comments below, and some folks on NeoGaf started talking about it as well.
I agree with most of what you're saying, except for two things:

I'm probably in the minority here, but I don't think it's necessary to go back to zombies again. Give us something new and interesting rather than retreading the same ground that everyone else is using these days. I want to see a new threat that I don't understand at first just like when I first saw a zombie flick and the first time I played RE4.

Also, no bringing back Billy into the story. Out of all the living characters who haven't reappeared, he's one of the few who actually has good reason not to come back. He has some good closure with a healthy amount of room for interpretation behind what happened to him afterwards and I'd hate for him to come back once only to get forgotten in a way that doesn't provide that closure.
Back to top Go down
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:05 pm

RE7 was supposed to be unveiled at E3. It was not. I waited until it was finished, but still read no mention of the game. This is a worrying sign.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:28 pm

Pau Diaz wrote:
RE7 was supposed to be unveiled at E3.

No it wasn't. A "major game" was supposed to be announced at E3. People, including me, though it was RE7. We all were wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mullet_Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Mullet_Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:08 pm

37 Narwhals wrote:
I agree with most of what you're saying, except for two things:

I'm probably in the minority here, but I don't think it's necessary to go back to zombies again. Give us something new and interesting rather than retreading the same ground that everyone else is using these days. I want to see a new threat that I don't understand at first just like when I first saw a zombie flick and the first time I played RE4.

Also, no bringing back Billy into the story. Out of all the living characters who haven't reappeared, he's one of the few who actually has good reason not to come back. He has some good closure with a healthy amount of room for interpretation behind what happened to him afterwards and I'd hate for him to come back once only to get forgotten in a way that doesn't provide that closure.

Of my points, I do agree with you. I want zombies back, but seeing a new, startling enemy we have to learn would be great, too. Billy is one of my favorites and you are right about his reasons and room for interpretation. I think I want to see him back because he's, well, a much more interesting character than the entire cast of RE5 and RE6, IMO.
Back to top Go down
residentleet
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
residentleet

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:36 pm

I would want the main person to not be a experienced bow-killer like we see in re5 and 6. It takes away the horror-feeling. Usually in surrivalhorror you are a fragile ranged guy who gets overwhelmed by monsters and have to run. My favorite game is revelations btw Smile
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:46 pm

residentleet wrote:
I would want the main person to not be a experienced bow-killer like we see in re5 and 6. It takes away the horror-feeling. Usually in surrivalhorror you are a fragile ranged guy who gets overwhelmed by monsters and have to run. My favorite game is revelations btw Smile
Uhm.... welcome to the forums? Check out the introduction section.
Back to top Go down
residentleet
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
residentleet

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 1:22 pm

Vandal wrote:
residentleet wrote:
Uhm.... welcome to the forums? Check out the introduction section.

Thanks, done rabbit 

Would also love to see Ada like how she was in assignement ada. In the black clothes.

New game-mechanics

Bring back the equipement-case and add a charracter-equipement-part to it. Lets say you can equip a belt, holster or a west and it determines how equipped you can be during the actual gameplay. For example; Belt/west type1 can carry 3 grenades, two weapons and either stunrod, knife or a a big pipe for melee-weapon. Each equip also has a consequence in performance.

It's good to be able to carry you stuff with you all the time, but opening your case during combat all the time (like in re4) can disrupt the gaming-dynamic so using the case would happen in real-time like in re6. This could open for more complex charracter-customation. With a good checkpoint-system it could work well. If you equipped yourself badly in a level, just restart, change your setup and go again.

Local cooldowns: This is a workaround from the 'running out of herbs/ammo'-thrill. Works like this: When you use a grenade then it is a short time before you can use any type of grenade again. Same with herbs, so you must think wether you want a complete heal, medium heal or a heal over time, or a herb that takes off hostile effects if they add something like that to it. This way you have to surrive while your stuff recharge instead of just bombarding the monsters with all you got while spamming heals.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:36 am

residentleet wrote:
New game-mechanics

Bring back the equipement-case and add a charracter-equipement-part to it. Lets say you can equip a belt, holster or a west and it determines how equipped you can be during the actual gameplay. For example; Belt/west type1 can carry 3 grenades, two weapons and either stunrod, knife or a a big pipe for melee-weapon. Each equip also has a consequence in performance.

It's good to be able to carry you stuff with you all the time, but opening your case during combat all the time (like in re4) can disrupt the gaming-dynamic so using the case would happen in real-time like in re6. This could open for more complex charracter-customation. With a good checkpoint-system it could work well. If you equipped yourself badly in a level, just restart, change your setup and go again.

Local cooldowns: This is a workaround from the 'running out of herbs/ammo'-thrill. Works like this: When you use a grenade then it is a short time before you can use any type of grenade again. Same with herbs, so you must think wether you want a complete heal, medium heal or a heal over time, or a herb that takes off hostile effects if they add something like that to it. This way you have to surrive while your stuff recharge instead of just bombarding the monsters with all you got while spamming heals.

I like the idea of having different pieces of gear that allow you to carry more but I am not too hot on the idea of an item cooldown. It would just hinder the gameplay and there'd be no actual reason to do it. I can understand a cooldown in something like an RPG but it just doesn't work with an action/horror game. Stamina bar I am fine with.
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 4:11 pm

Didn't I want to talk about this years ago and someone told me not yet, but hey been gone and now I am looking at 2 games that are the next level of Zombie Survival, Mad Max & State of Decay. Mad Max makes zombies in zombie games look like an add-on DLC (Saw the best gameplay comerial that by telling you stuff it looked great) and State of Decay is doing what all zombie survival games pace themselves to do is actually fight back (Like I was asking for building a group to survive, we've already been through the "I have to get out of here" and then RE Revelations (Raid which is best RE from 2 Multi-Choose & 4 Graphics & Weapon Store)).

But why did I want Alice so bad in RE because every other Zombie was almost the same and the only thing that stirred up RE & made it unique was people like Alice (& Clones) & Wesker (Now Son) (But they also make the game easy so that is why I say Extinction elements would be good...look at how many people love Walking Dead) & Umbrella (They throw in a challenage, How many zombie games have tank-like zombies...and did we see one in walking dead (If there was one they would all be dead or it would be interest like Attk on Ttn)...and if there was none in REv, DRsg, L4Dd, DLgt, DSpc or DIsd would that be fun) & Story for STARS & BSAA and I think even Dead Rising 3 was doing the same as RE, I watched ending).
With people like Alice & Wesker there is hope for an ending even if Umbrella was in Space (Dead Space), but an epic ending (Similar to Daybreakers, but w/consent & action, but not like Final Fantasy Spirit Within, I couldn't remember name before or iRobot, stop it with the AI) or otherwise it goes on to be 28 Days Later 2, Dying Light or Last of Us Firefly (where people try to rebuild society and live through the devastation)
and that ending doesn't even have to happen yet, that is how pacing made 24, OnePunchMan & WorldTrigger great cause we haven't gotten to Umbrella's "true" Army or Objective yet...RE Game is trying to a be Shooter & RE Movie (Someone told me about Afterlife) just turned into a war on zombies or Umbrella.
Prison Break was nice at first, but I stop watching it after awhile same with Walking Dead.

Its about time we BSAA get attack like the FBC and play through that situation from before and after things went down...How in the world is RE Game's world still functioning (Movie went abit overboard...Alice doesn't need to be in latex)

I don't just want a shootup or puzzle (RERv had great realistic puzzles) challenge, I want survival challenge, RE4 upset me a little (Buying my ammo) & RE3 (Finding it) that is why I came up with RE-PR & RE-BV ( Its more believable if you had to Forge...RuneFactory) long time ago.

And about DMC I hope they come out with Dante, Lady & Trish (Black w/Motorcycle, from CAPCOM VS, introduce as spinning and shooting) working together as demon hunters
- Party of 3+ or solo (we get to play as each person, so Lady is disabled from Parkour, but has Dodging Abilities/Moves not stats & Trish has Passive Evasive moves)
- Group crowd control or Boss Takedown moves
A. Rocket Rider (Imagine Lady shoots Rocket > Dante/Player then gets to guide/ride rocket as he/Player (Deadeye, Focus, Agent47) shoots/heatshots into a crowd of deadlike demons > then Slowmo jumps/back flips off and Dante/Player gets choose when to shoot/explode rocket unless it hits a object (This idea is from DMC3 Cerberus scene & Total Overdose (shooting grenade as someone else launches it)...by now cutscenes & cgi should be gameplay not things we watch & never do)
B. Remember then the pool table that with Trish's "Magic"

- Individual special moves ("Spinning on bike and Sprinkling demons w/bullets" Trish)
- Interchanging/passing weapons (Dante's Handguns, Shotgun(s), etc; Lady's Rocket Launcher, Sub-M (Scorpion) guns, Flame thrower Bike, grenades, etc and Trish's...knives... google weapons, but I am finding out she died before 4)
...If you think the idea is bad I could understand, but I am about doing something different and not continually repeating it or at least actually doing something...I wonder if Deadpool game did things like jump over someone in spiral motion & shoot at same time.
Anyways this idea comes from DMC4 ending I watched on youtube (I am sure CAPCOM will throw in more like Nero going full BlueBlaze Neo-Sparta & Vergil popping in & out)

...If anyone ask about that game I was going to make, I gave up before I started, Hi Nightcrawler.

Last edited by Lukong on Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:38 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : You notice that anyone who becomes a big monster always dies (Wesker, RE4 Boss, RER Boss) reminds me of Power Rangers and every other show, I though I said Alice needs to be in Latex and later realize I was asking a Question)
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 3:36 pm

Wait... Why would Alice be in any way necessary? She isn't connected to the game canon in any way.

And... Wait... How does Dante and the crew of DMC tie into this? They're not even in the same universe.

I am so confused...

Lukong wrote:
I wonder if Deadpool game did things like jump over someone in spiral motion & shoot at same time.

At least this I can answer. Yes, yes it did.
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 4:04 pm

@MassDistraction
Sorry I should spare my words also *Alice doesn't need to be in latex. (No edit function in Mobile Version of site, neither was my proofreading...lol)

Previous post was talking about DMC (I notice devs do origins that sometimes don't give us what we want...cgi into gameplay like Tomb Raider)

Its Alice's abilities that I love similar to Wesker's. Otherwise it just watching someone shooting a zombie or trying not to get bit in the arm.

Wesker is technically like Alice; Albert Wesker is a Wesker clone and has a child (Young Man) and Alice has clones and has a child (Girl Child), but its about what they can do.

Look at Dead Rising its different from all the other typical zombie situation of geting over crowded by zombies. Please understand me I would like something more than just standing & shooting to Moving & shooting...and pushing boulders for nothing (Raid Mode was fun & simple...the fact a 3DS & PS3 difference is some content & graphics is good & a bit sad)

Last edited by Lukong on Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm

Lukong wrote:
@MassDistraction
Sorry I should spare my words also *Alice doesn't need to be in latex. (No edit function in Mobile Version of site, neither was my proofreading...lol)

Previous post was talking about DMC (I notice devs do origins that sometimes don't give us what we want...cgi into gameplay like Tomb Raider)

Its Alice's abilities that I love similar to Wesker's. Otherwise it just watching someone shooting a zombie or trying not to get bit in the arm.

Wesker is technically like Alice; Albert Wesker is a Wesker clone and has a child (Young Man) and Alice has clones and has a child (Girl Child), but its about what they can do.

Look at Dead Rising its different from all the other typical zombie situation of geting over crowded by zombies. Please understand me I would like something more than just standing & shooting to Moving & shooting...and pushing boulders for nothing (Raid Mode was fun & simply...the fact a 3DS & PS3 difference is some content & graphics is good & a bit sad)

But... Why Alice? She's a boring Mary Sue of a character. Making RE into something like Dead Rising would be pointless since both are already completely seperate franchises by the same company. In any case, making the main character a superhero would deviate the series from its roots even more than it has by far.

Btw. Albert wasn't a clone. The Wesker Children were named after the person who spearheaded the project, all of them being unrelated orphans or something to that extent, who were then tested on. Also I'm a bit rusty with the movie lore but I'm fairly certain Alice never had a child of her own.
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 4:34 pm

Sorry, yes they once had parents, but were kidnapped. Alice's child I think was simulated in move after Afterlife. Does Mary Sue kill zombies with just bullets, the only thing that made Alice boring was not be able to see clones in Zombie war...you thing superabilites make her & Albert boring...someone was asking a Bow&arrow...RE4 had a villian who could?

I wasn't saying Superhero, but more higher abilities like Master Chief in Halo, his built better than other characters like the Captain (who is like Ada, Chris & Leon). ODST (Didn't play) people liked, but either way people like playing as Masterchief as well.

or the Elite in Gladiator Armor
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 4:45 pm

Plz no double posts, thnx.

Lukong wrote:
Alice's child I think was simulated in move after Afterlife.

Oh, that part. Since it wasn't actually real it doesn't really count.

Lukong wrote:
Does Mary Sue kill zombies with just bullets

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MarySue

Lukong wrote:
I wasn't saying Superhero, but more higher abilities like Master Chief in Halo, his built better than other characters like the Captain (who is like Ada, Chris & Leon). ODST (Didn't play) people liked, but either way people like playing as Masterchief as well.

But wouldn't that just make RE another generic shooter? Chris and Leon are pretty much the go-to zombie killers in this universe already.
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 4:55 pm

I was refering to that fact that Masterchief isn't overly powered, but RE is already a generic shooter with some differences...I'm refering to Alice's character being like Albert's son (so my need for Alice in game is kind of fullfilled) who could be like Raiden in Revengence (I know that game didn't do will, but like Attack on Titan, Monster Hunter or Gods Eater or Prototype its more like Matrix + Power + shooting + Harder to takedown enemies with crowd zombies even dying had more running away than dealing with fights)
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 4:59 pm

Lukong wrote:
I was refering to that fact that Masterchief isn't overly powered, but RE is already a generic shooter with some differences...I'm refering to Alice's character being like Albert's son (so my need for Alice in game is kind of fullfilled) who could be like Raiden in Revengence (I know that game didn't do will, but like Attack on Titan, Monster Hunter or Gods Eater or Prototype its more like Matrix + Power + shooting + Harder to takedown enemies with crowd zombies even dying had more running away than dealing with fights)

But the point here is that the movies don't have anything to do with the games story wise. They are completely seperate entities and don't affect each others' canon whatsoever.

I think instead of trying to copy traits from other games the series should do something original. RE6 came to be because they wanted to be like Call of Duty, Operation Raccoon City on the other hand was trying to be like Socom. Stuff like that doesn't work.

As an aside, they tried doing a game like you are describing here once. It started as RE4 and got turned into Devil May Cry. So, basically, DMC is the RE game you're looking for.
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 5:28 pm

...we are on the same page (I noticed it to RE become like other games rather than becoming better than itself & movie...hence the love triangle), but don't seem to understand each other, I am not asking RE to become like other games (Its hard to be original) I was asking RE long time ago to add survival (Like RE Extinction now Walking Dead), not just shooting, but better close range combat & different ways of shooting/covering/moving around (3rd Birthday, Resonance of fate, Deadpool...where you see it now).

I am not saying borrow from other games, but put more than just shooting & falcon punches(RE5) (yes I know RE6 with wresting moves & RERev with unique melee cool, lets work on the lives of the BSAA or Stars and how they live through REGame world)

RE6 had elements from movies & games of impossible combo of danger thrown at them (Refering to Re6 Helicopter, explosion scene while jumping from a building similar to Uncharted), but what about gameplay (RE6 had a challenge with cover system; snake hands pulls you out), there is more than just QT and shooting & moving (Say Chris Partner with the Chopped off arm...like Infamous, but different from Parkour, howbeit defensive electrical powers...how to energize, kill or absorb)

*my grammar might be off
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:26 pm

I don't think I like you already. The movies have nothing to do with the games, and it should stay that way. And the RE movies suck. And Paul WS Anderson sucks. And the character Alice sucks. And random-ass superpowers suck.

Okay, that's my rant for today. Time to get back to watching Cooking with Nicholai.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:25 am

PWNERX wrote:
I don't think I like you already. The movies have nothing to do with the games, and it should stay that way. And the RE movies suck. And Paul WS Anderson sucks. And the character Alice sucks. And random-ass superpowers suck.
My, that was blunt.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:38 am

The movies and games are not related in the sense of taking place in the same universe. They do take elements from one another however.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:10 pm

The movies and games is a weird relationship. The very first movie was okay, but far from the source material. They mainly just use Resident Evil's name while randomly throwing Resident Evil characters into the mix.

Because of the success of the movies and the games, they both influence each other to an extent. That being said the movies take a lot more influence from the games than vice-versa. As of late, the Resident Evil games have been taking influence from a lot of different sources with highly mixed results.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next