HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion

Go down 
+51
residentleet
VitalSigns
Mullet_Wesker
PAULSAMSON
Jamesy
VoyageTreader08
ToCool74
Revenant662
Ssplain
DivideByZero
DampRevil
weskydude
EQOAnostalgia
Pau Diaz
Shrike
halestride
Sundown31
02viperacr
Valentine Fan
gowett
AWDCP
The mastAH!
Sakura the zombie slayer
37 Narwhals
chrisredfield84
Minizue
GTMippey
RaviorStygian
MSR
Industrial Ridden
PWNERX
gucci13
Progenitor
will1234562
Spike991
Melissa_89
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Teh Black Cat
DeadlyGenetics
chrisredfielmusculo
kevdliu
00biohazard
RebelliousQueen
chocotricks
Ghost Leader
Nobudy
Venoym
White Rock
Mass Distraction
Methsia
Vandal
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:57 am

It could be interesting I guess, to see a new "spin" on certain infamous incidents such as the Mansion and Racoon City Incidents. Maybe see them from a different angle, under a different light, but honestly I'd prefer to not mess with the canon.
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:38 pm

I was just thinking the other day, maybe since RE7 will be the start of the "third" RE trilogy maybe they'll start with a new storyline? 1-3 was about the disaster at Raccoon City and 4-6 revolved around Las Plagas and Bioterrorism so...what comes next? I know I'm probably in the minority but why not ditch zombies/mind controlled humans and create an all new main enemy? Could it be paranormal? Something like RE4's beta period?
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:13 pm

VoyageTreader08 wrote:
I was just thinking the other day, maybe since RE7 will be the start of the "third" RE trilogy maybe they'll start with a new storyline? 1-3 was about the disaster at Raccoon City and 4-6 revolved around Las Plagas and Bioterrorism so...what comes next? I know I'm probably in the minority but why not ditch zombies/mind controlled humans and create an all new main enemy? Could it be paranormal? Something like RE4's beta period?
Making it paranormal would probably cause more backlash, but I do think it could be interesting if the zombies/mind controlled humans were gone and we got a game full of monsters (Rev doesn't count, the ooze were still pretty human and the basic type acted pretty much like zombies), maybe a G-Virus outbreak?

Some people would probably complain about that too but zombies are pretty overused now.
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:49 pm

37 Narwhals wrote:
VoyageTreader08 wrote:
Making it paranormal would probably cause more backlash, but I do think it could be interesting if the zombies/mind controlled humans were gone and we got a game full of monsters (Rev doesn't count, the ooze were still pretty human and the basic type acted pretty much like zombies), maybe a G-Virus outbreak?

Some people would probably complain about that too but zombies are pretty overused now.
One idea I had was maybe have Chris and Jill reunite with the remaining S.T.A.R.S. after they receive an anonymous tip that something happening in a small isolated area is related somehow to the Raccoon City incident. An unknown threat has killed off almost everyone in a small town. Imagine investigating a ghost town in the middle of the night without knowing what horrors lurk in the shadows or around the next corner.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:21 am

VoyageTreader08 wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:
VoyageTreader08 wrote:

One idea I had was maybe have Chris and Jill reunite with the remaining S.T.A.R.S. after they receive an anonymous tip that something happening in a small isolated area is related somehow to the Raccoon City incident. An unknown threat has killed off almost everyone in a small town. Imagine investigating a ghost town in the middle of the night without knowing what horrors lurk in the shadows or around the next corner.

I could imagine this, it could be reminiscent of Resident Evil 1, have everyone split up and look for clues. Then they discovery their main enemy (zombies?!), further exploration leads to new areas, new enemies, and the final revelaiton (bad pun) is revealed. Also, I can imagine at one point having a limited amount of time to save either a survivor, a partner, or yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:51 am

PWNERX wrote:
VoyageTreader08 wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:
VoyageTreader08 wrote:

I could imagine this, it could be reminiscent of Resident Evil 1, have everyone split up and look for clues. Then they discovery their main enemy (zombies?!), further exploration leads to new areas, new enemies, and the final revelaiton (bad pun) is revealed. Also, I can imagine at one point having a limited amount of time to save either a survivor, a partner, or yourself.
Exactly. And like the original game you can choose which character you want to play through the story with and see their part of the story through their eyes. As for the soundtrack, I'd like a mixture of 4's and REmake's.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:13 am

VoyageTreader08 wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
VoyageTreader08 wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:
VoyageTreader08 wrote:

Exactly. And like the original game you can choose which character you want to play through the story with and see their part of the story through their eyes. As for the soundtrack, I'd like a mixture of 4's and REmake's.

Meh these are ideas will never be a reality.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:00 pm

I do not know what the next game has in store. No matter what it is, I am ready to see some of the main protagonist die off. I would like to see more realism. Not complete realism, just more than we have had in the modern series.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:02 pm

VoyageTreader08 wrote:

One thing RE should always stay away from is paranormal. RE4 beta was hallucinations, not paranormal, and even then I think it strayed way too much from the scientific side of the series. I would only be okay with paranormal if they rebooted the series completely. The werewolf incident from the comics is enough paranormal for me from this series.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:05 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
VoyageTreader08 wrote:

One thing RE should always stay away from is paranormal. RE4 beta was hallucinations, not paranormal, and even then I think it strayed way too much from the scientific side of the series. I would only be okay with paranormal if they rebooted the series completely. The werewolf incident from the comics is enough paranormal for me from this series.

What if the werewolf was just a T-model wolf/dog who infected a normal person?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:31 am

PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
VoyageTreader08 wrote:

Except it was literally the classic werewolf, where a man turned into a wolf and back again on the full moon. You could argue that it was all just Jill's imagination in the dark but the dude pretty clearly was a wolf when he attacked her.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:15 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
VoyageTreader08 wrote:

Except it was literally the classic werewolf, where a man turned into a wolf and back again on the full moon. You could argue that it was all just Jill's imagination in the dark but the dude pretty clearly was a wolf when he attacked her.

But then that would me Jill is a werewolf. I think that we should just be lucky that he wasn't a Saberwulf. We don't need an Ultra Combo-ing Jill in Wolf form.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:06 am

PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
VoyageTreader08 wrote:

But then that would me Jill is a werewolf. I think that we should just be lucky that he wasn't a Saberwulf. We don't need an Ultra Combo-ing Jill in Wolf form.

How would that mean Jill is a werewolf? That line of deduction makes no sense whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:38 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
VoyageTreader08 wrote:

How would that mean Jill is a werewolf? That line of deduction makes no sense whatsoever.

Usually, when a Werewolf attacks a person, and like zombies, the person will become one.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:50 am

PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
VoyageTreader08 wrote:

Usually, when a Werewolf attacks a person, and like zombies, the person will become one.

I never said she was injured. She shot the thing immediately after it jumped at her, after which there was a naked man lying dead on the ground.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:25 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
VoyageTreader08 wrote:

I never said she was injured. She shot the thing immediately after it jumped at her, after which there was a naked man lying dead on the ground.

Good point. Although, I highly doubt that she was using Silver Bullets, which would mean...!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:07 am

PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
VoyageTreader08 wrote:

Good point. Although, I highly doubt that she was using Silver Bullets, which would mean...!

Depends on the take on the werewolf, though you do have a point.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 3:39 am

Considering all the wolves in your signature howling like crazy, I think werewolves in Resident Evil would be awesome, Mass Destruction. But just to make the game more difficult, there should be more werewolves than they are silver bullets, so you have to be extra wary. Smile
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 12:52 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
VoyageTreader08 wrote:

Whoever posts here next and doesn't keep this quote going will contract AIDS. It's true.

And a werewolf in RE? Thats so wrong, yet still awesome. But obviously not something I want in RE. Good thing it was only in the comics.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 3:27 pm

Teh Spike wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
VoyageTreader08 wrote:

Whoever posts here next and doesn't keep this quote going will contract AIDS. It's true.

And a werewolf in RE? Thats so wrong, yet still awesome. But obviously not something I want in RE. Good thing it was only in the comics.

Sh!t just got real. But, maybe the next RE could have a consequence from being attacked from specific enemies too much that could affect the ending...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: RE7 Xbox 360?   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 11:08 am

Do you think RE7 will be released for Xbox 360? scratch 
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 12:26 pm

Considering how far the release still is, it's propably going to be next gen only. And PC, of course.

You never know, though.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:27 pm

I don't know, considering that MGS V The phantom pain will be released on the 360 (and that game has no release date yet) anything can happen. Besides, games like Ground Zeroes and Titanfall look great on xbox 360, of course, both games needed an installation, Titanfall even called it's install "enhanced hd content"
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:13 pm

I'm going to merge this topic with RE7 discussion.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:41 am

Vandal wrote:
I'm going to merge this topic with RE7 discussion.

Good work. *clap*clap*clap*clap*

Teh Spike would like RE7 to be on 360, but it would be redundant having it available for both 360 AND Xbox One.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next