HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Sinking City
Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:02 am by White Rock

» Death Stranding
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:57 am by White Rock

» Guilty pleasures in music?
Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:30 am by White Rock

» Redcon-1
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:53 pm by White Rock

» HUGE PROBLEM - Site Link Broken???
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:27 pm by White Rock

» Facebook disabled my account!
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:26 pm by White Rock

» Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:24 pm by White Rock

» What was the best spin off game for you?
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:01 am by White Rock

» I wonder why forums get less activity now...
Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:03 am by White Rock

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
 
Ghost Leader
 

Share | 
 

 Resident Evil 7 - Discussion

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12946
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:10 pm

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
BTW Does anybody know where that N'Gai Croal lives, Ill take my friend, a baseball bat and pay him a visit, Im sure i can make him change his mind . . .
While violence is rarely the best solution to everything, wouldn't that be a tad late at this point anyway?



Teh Black Cat wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Okay, if we're talking about the best butt in Resident Evil, Helena definitely has the biggest ass. Half of her back is just pure ass. It's just so comically over exaggerated.

Okay, now I have to observe this for myself. The only ass I've ever acknowledged was Sheva's, because it was always there greeting you in the cut scenes.
If you love your butt set it free. ~General Ironicus

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:15 pm

Chris wrote:
People just need to talk about things, blaming a video game to be racist, simply means that they have nothing else to do, whats next skinny guys rage against RE cs of Chris being anti skinny guyism symbol, but you know what that would have had more sense than blaming RE for racism. Video games have nothing to do with antisemitism, Sexism, homophobia, racism or whatever, its juts the figment of the imagination of slackers. Its simply stupid, cs the main goal for devs are big sales, why the hell would they insult people who are supposed to buy their product. Really lame. Too bad there are not many people like you guys, that dont waste their time on really senseless stuff.
That pretty much sums up why most people don't have any sensible logic. If someone makes a claim, they should have an argument to properly back it up. If you say Capcom is racist because they have a white guy killing infected black people, prove that there was racial intent. The only reason Chris was killing black people is because the setting is in Africa, just like the same reason Leon is killing Spainiards is because the setting was in Spain.

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Okay, if we're talking about the best butt in Resident Evil, Helena definitely has the biggest ass. Half of her back is just pure ass. It's just so comically over exaggerated.

Okay, now I have to observe this for myself. The only ass I've ever acknowledged was Sheva's, because it was always there greeting you in the cut scenes.

In 1995 when the developers of Tomb Raider were working on the project, one of the designers was messing with Lara Croft's chest size and increased it by 200%. He presented this to the leading team of Tomb Raider and they kept it. I'm pretty sure they did something similar to Helena's butt. Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees this. I mean it isn't being shoved in your face in the cutscenes but when you play as her it's the only thing that's actually on the screen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Zombie
Zombie
ChrisRedfieldRE156

Posts : 658
Join date : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:15 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
BTW Does anybody know where that N'Gai Croal lives, Ill take my friend, a baseball bat and pay him a visit, Im sure i can make him change his mind . . .
While violence is rarely the best solution to everything, wouldn't that be a tad late at this point anyway?



Teh Black Cat wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Okay, if we're talking about the best butt in Resident Evil, Helena definitely has the biggest ass. Half of her back is just pure ass. It's just so comically over exaggerated.

Okay, now I have to observe this for myself. The only ass I've ever acknowledged was Sheva's, because it was always there greeting you in the cut scenes.
If you love your butt set it free. ~General Ironicus

A tad late??? it would be very late. But wouldn't it feel really good ???

@mercy: Agree, well what was it was and lets hope it will never happen again (doubt that it wont though)

---

Bigger the better . . . Bigger the better!!! I agree she looks like a small pickup, but a very sexy one . . .


Last edited by ChrisRedfieldRE156 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12946
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:24 pm

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
BTW Does anybody know where that N'Gai Croal lives, Ill take my friend, a baseball bat and pay him a visit, Im sure i can make him change his mind . . .
While violence is rarely the best solution to everything, wouldn't that be a tad late at this point anyway?

A tad late??? it would be very late. But wouldn't it feel really good ???
Bashing someone's face in with a baseball bat for something that happened years ago? Not really.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Teh Black Cat
Cerberus
Cerberus
Teh Black Cat

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:29 pm

Mercy wrote:


In 1995 when the developers of Tomb Raider were working on the project, one of the designers was messing with Lara Croft's chest size and increased it by 200%. He presented this to the leading team of Tomb Raider and they kept it. I'm pretty sure they did something similar to Helena's butt. Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees this. I mean it isn't being shoved in your face in the cutscenes but when you play as her it's the only thing that's actually on the screen.

TBH I can't take the Tomb Raider games serious because of it. Now, I'm being a tad bit ignorant considering the fact I have yet to play one, but I can't help it. I assume the only real appeal the game got is a sexy female lead that's nice to look at. I'm sure I'm not the only person to think this.

As for Helena's ass, I felt like it wasn't shoved in your face half as much as Sheva's. Which is why I have yet to notice.. dat ass. lel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
will1234562
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer
will1234562

Posts : 534
Join date : 2012-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:36 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:


TBH I can't take the Tomb Raider games serious because of it. Now, I'm being a tad bit ignorant considering the fact I have yet to play one, but I can't help it. I assume the only real appeal the game got is a sexy female lead that's nice to look at. I'm sure I'm not the only person to think this.

I used to think the same thing.Then a friend of mine didn't want to stop pestering me until I try TR Anniversary.The game turned out pretty good.I'm not really into adventure games,but I enjoyed TRA very much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:23 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Mercy wrote:


In 1995 when the developers of Tomb Raider were working on the project, one of the designers was messing with Lara Croft's chest size and increased it by 200%. He presented this to the leading team of Tomb Raider and they kept it. I'm pretty sure they did something similar to Helena's butt. Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees this. I mean it isn't being shoved in your face in the cutscenes but when you play as her it's the only thing that's actually on the screen.

TBH I can't take the Tomb Raider games serious because of it. Now, I'm being a tad bit ignorant considering the fact I have yet to play one, but I can't help it. I assume the only real appeal the game got is a sexy female lead that's nice to look at. I'm sure I'm not the only person to think this.

As for Helena's ass, I felt like it wasn't shoved in your face half as much as Sheva's. Which is why I have yet to notice.. dat ass. lel.

I never thought Lara was attractive at all, and when Angelina Jolie took on her role in the movie, I was that much more against Lara's appearance. I never played any of the games either and I was never interested in the franchise before the new one that's coming out next year. It could be the redesign. I just always thought it was a shallow game before.

And I suppose you really have to play Helena for her ass to get shoved in your face. Especially when you're crawling around in holes, you get a face full of butt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Teh Black Cat
Cerberus
Cerberus
Teh Black Cat

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:40 pm

Spike991 wrote:

Also, what about the lady's eye candy? Chris and Leon maybe?

Dat Piers...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Teh Black Cat
Cerberus
Cerberus
Teh Black Cat

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Also, what about the lady's eye candy? Chris and Leon maybe?

Dat Piers...

Really? He seemed pretty skinny. Razz

I've always digged Leon, not in a anti-heterosexual way, but he's pretty relatable. Maybe it's because I also speak fluent sarcasm. bounce And Al of course.

Chris reminds me too much of my brother/father, both appearance and personality wise.. so that would be creepy.
Never liked Leon's hairstyle on guys.
And I don't really care so much for body, besides.. you can't really tell underneath all that clothes Razz But yeah, I actually found Piers quite attractive... and I don't normally care nor think about about how attractive a video game character is, but Piers just really stood out to me. His personality got a lot to do with it too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Zombie
Zombie
ChrisRedfieldRE156

Posts : 658
Join date : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:15 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Also, what about the lady's eye candy? Chris and Leon maybe?

Dat Piers...

Really? He seemed pretty skinny. Razz

I've always digged Leon, not in a anti-heterosexual way, but he's pretty relatable. Maybe it's because I also speak fluent sarcasm. bounce And Al of course.

Hey come on, how bout Barry !!! I mean i dont know much about mens asses, but hes so awesome that my guesses are that chicks dig his bottom . . . Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Zombie
Zombie
ChrisRedfieldRE156

Posts : 658
Join date : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:24 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Also, what about the lady's eye candy? Chris and Leon maybe?

Dat Piers...

Really? He seemed pretty skinny. Razz

I've always digged Leon, not in a anti-heterosexual way, but he's pretty relatable. Maybe it's because I also speak fluent sarcasm. bounce And Al of course.

Hey come on, how bout Barry !!! I mean i dont know much about mens asses, but hes so awesome that my guesses are that chicks dig his bottom . . . Rolling Eyes

We get it CRedfield156, you like Barry's ass. Rolling Eyes

Laughing Laughing Will it help now if i say no . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teh Black Cat
Cerberus
Cerberus
Teh Black Cat

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:33 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
Never liked Leon's hairstyle on guys.

Yeah, I don't think I could do something like that. Again... Shocked

Teh Black Cat wrote:
And I don't really care so much for body, besides.. you can't really tell underneath all that clothes Razz But yeah, I actually found Piers quite attractive... and I don't normally care nor think about about how attractive a video game character is, but Piers just really stood out to me. His personality got a lot to do with it too.

Piers reminds me of a really young Chris. Not young mature REmake Chris, but maybe like RE1 Chris, like if you look at RE1's artwork, it's totally Piers.

And Piers wasn't a bad looking dude. I really liked Chris' opening scene, with Piers sitting there at the bar eating a steak, trying to get through to Chris all sneakily. Then to see that all the people in the bar were BSAA members. Smile Piers is a pretty popular character, but he never really grew on me like he did for others. I was more for Leon, Chris and Jake. And in Chris' File, he stole the show for me, always making me laugh. Laughing "Cut the chatter" and just everything he says and does is gold! Razz

The difference between Chris and Piers, is Piers is more by the books while Chris lets his emotions get the best of him and prevents him from making rational decisions but that's also why Chris is my favorite RE character, along with Claire, because they care so much for other people. Now I'm not denying Piers did remind me a little of a younger Chris, but hey.. they say a girl tends to fall in love with a guy that's like their father Razz Ha, but I don't know.. perhaps it's because he's younger? I just thought he was very attractive.

Jake wasn't too bad either.. but he's Sherry's. Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Teh Black Cat
Cerberus
Cerberus
Teh Black Cat

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:53 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Yeah, Chris and Claire are a great duo, and just great characters on their own. I mean, the Redfields are definatly one of the bigger names in RE. I wish we could've seen more of them together. All that time they spent looking for eachother, and their reunion was pretty short lived. however, if you have Mercs3D on 3DS, you can play with a buddy, with one of you using Chris and the other Claire. I bet that'd be a badass Mercs run, with the Redfields!

I've said that before; I'd love for them to have another game (besides CVX) where they were partners. We all see how much Chris cares for everyone else, imagine how protective he would be over his little sister. If they do end up killing her off (which I hope they don't) I'd like to have her paired up with Chris when it happens.

Quote :

You liked Jake? He was cool, I liked his character. I initially thought he was going to be Steve from CVX, but I'm okay with the route they took there. I'm especially interested in seeing the Jake and Alex Wesker thing that was mentioned before. That's what I'm most interested in as far as future RE storyline stuff.

Yeah, he was a pretty cool character. Reminded me a little of a younger Leon tbh. I'm not really into the whole "bad boy" thing however, but I enjoyed him paired up with Sherry. Their personalities went good together and I look forward to seeing him in future RE games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
00biohazard
STARS Member
STARS Member
00biohazard

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 27
Location : Santiago, Chile

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:56 am

Spike991 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
Never liked Leon's hairstyle on guys.

Yeah, I don't think I could do something like that. Again... Shocked

Teh Black Cat wrote:
And I don't really care so much for body, besides.. you can't really tell underneath all that clothes Razz But yeah, I actually found Piers quite attractive... and I don't normally care nor think about about how attractive a video game character is, but Piers just really stood out to me. His personality got a lot to do with it too.

Piers reminds me of a really young Chris. Not young mature REmake Chris, but maybe like RE1 Chris, like if you look at RE1's artwork, it's totally Piers.

And Piers wasn't a bad looking dude. I really liked Chris' opening scene, with Piers sitting there at the bar eating a steak, trying to get through to Chris all sneakily. Then to see that all the people in the bar were BSAA members. Smile Piers is a pretty popular character, but he never really grew on me like he did for others. I was more for Leon, Chris and Jake. And in Chris' File, he stole the show for me, always making me laugh. Laughing "Cut the chatter" and just everything he says and does is gold! Razz

I agree. Chris campaign packed humor, emotion action and good old fashion adrenaline that RE is famous for. Chris stole the show in RE6. I find myself playing Ada and Chris's campaign the most in RE6 now, but almost always with Chris. Only played Leon's once. Beat Jake's twice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernandomoody.tumblr.com/
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Zombie
Zombie
ChrisRedfieldRE156

Posts : 658
Join date : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:37 am

00biohazard wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
Never liked Leon's hairstyle on guys.

Yeah, I don't think I could do something like that. Again... Shocked

Teh Black Cat wrote:
And I don't really care so much for body, besides.. you can't really tell underneath all that clothes Razz But yeah, I actually found Piers quite attractive... and I don't normally care nor think about about how attractive a video game character is, but Piers just really stood out to me. His personality got a lot to do with it too.

Piers reminds me of a really young Chris. Not young mature REmake Chris, but maybe like RE1 Chris, like if you look at RE1's artwork, it's totally Piers.

And Piers wasn't a bad looking dude. I really liked Chris' opening scene, with Piers sitting there at the bar eating a steak, trying to get through to Chris all sneakily. Then to see that all the people in the bar were BSAA members. Smile Piers is a pretty popular character, but he never really grew on me like he did for others. I was more for Leon, Chris and Jake. And in Chris' File, he stole the show for me, always making me laugh. Laughing "Cut the chatter" and just everything he says and does is gold! Razz

I agree. Chris campaign packed humor, emotion action and good old fashion adrenaline that RE is famous for. Chris stole the show in RE6. I find myself playing Ada and Chris's campaign the most in RE6 now, but almost always with Chris. Only played Leon's once. Beat Jake's twice.

Had no doubt that His campaign would have been the best ! After watching all cut scenes, Chris story stood one step above others, so had no doubt that the gameplay would have been kick ass 2. Cant wait for the PC release. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2958
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 26
Location : Manila, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:56 pm

Chris/Piers Campaign wins it all. I definitely agreed on both of you guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Teh Black Cat
Cerberus
Cerberus
Teh Black Cat

Posts : 263
Join date : 2012-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:37 pm

Spike991 wrote:

I almost want them to kill off a main character, just to show that they aren't invincible. Jill is definately one of my absolute fav's, but when they initially killed her off, before we knew she wasn't really dead, I was in favor. I liked the whole Bird Mask thing they did with her. Too bad I ruined that mystery for myself before I played RE5...

That's exactly why I don't look up any information or updates for games until they're released. I like to be surprised. All I knew about 6 before I played it, was that Leon was in it. Other than that, I only look up the release date.

Quote :
Younger Leon? Curious. Yeah, Jake and Sherry mixed well, but considering that their parents were Albert Wesker and William Birkin(childhood friends, at least since they were 17 and 15, respectively), it's not too suprising. I wouldn't mind seeing them together in a future RE game, but I'd definatley enjoy seeing Jake again soon. Especially with all this new stuff we've come up with for possible RE7 plots, like stuff with Jake/Chris/Alex Wesker.

Some of humor reminded me a lot of Leon's.

Jake is just an interesting character. It really doesn't matter who you pair with him, it's going to make for a good storyline regardless, mainly because of who is father is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12946
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:22 am

Spike991 wrote:
I remember Leon and Jake having a bit of a beef.
Wasn't that only momentary, though? The instant Sherry told Jake Leon was a good guy he seemed more relaxed about it.

Jake and Chris is a whole other story.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   

Back to top Go down
 
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion
Back to top 
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Resident Evil: Revelations 2
» PLATINUMS
» Cyber Save Editor (PS4) game list
» looking to donate frozen milk to a family in need (Hudson County resident but can ship)
» Hearing 6/1/10 - Discussion - LOCKED

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion :: Main Series-
Jump to: