HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Revelations Partner questions

Go down 
+6
Vandal
pacdredogg
Mcghie
Mass Distraction
DXP
Prince of Judah
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:05 am

pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
in Revelations you're mostly with AI partner???????? Just like in RE5????
More like in RE6 mixed with Outbreak. They can be useful in killing enemies and unlocking puzzles while also sometimes wandering off and being invincible.
Damn... Killed the mood... I was so hoping to play through the whole game by myself... Guess I won't like Revelations.
Just because of that? Pfft. Stop being judgemental, the game's fantastic and the best horror experience RE has offered in a while.
One of Capcom's goals for the game was to make it so scary you didn't want to progress. It is pretty damn horrific, I'll give them that. Not to give Revelations a chance because it has AI? Which by the way is a lot better than Resident Evil 5's, is a poor excuse not to play it.
I didn't say I'm not going to play it. I still will play it. But just RE5's stupid AI and the fact that you have to babysit sheva all the time was just very disappointing.
Didn't I just say it's more like RE6 mixed with Outbreak? With an invincible AI that helps you with killing and puzzles while occasionally leaving you alone? I never even mentioned RE5.
I wasn't talking to you
Whaaaat a bitch.

His post is still relevant. Just because you're not talking to him doesnt mean he's not talking to you.
Who did you call a bitch?
Pretty sure it was you. Wait hold on let me double check. Oh, yep. Yeah. It was you. I was calling you a bitch.
The thing is I was replying to your message. The BITCH is your slut mother. Say hi to that cunt for me. lol!
Watch out everyone, we have a badass over here! Honestly, you think I don't know who you're responding to? I'm not that stupid, but apparently I have to be the one to spell everything out for you. I'm going to take this one at a time so I don't lose you.

You asked if it was anything like RE5's AI, I assured you that it wasn't.

Mass explained that the AI is similar to RE6 and Outbreak's AI.

You say out of nowhere that RE5's AI sucks. We're painfully aware of this, if you haven't noticed.

I thought you were upset with Revelations because it has AI, because you were complaining about AI in general, despite the fact that we explained that Capcom has improved on that aspect.

Mass only made his post wondering why you were still talking about RE5's AI because no one, not him, not I, nor anyone else, said that Revelation's AI is similar to RE5. He never mentioned it, and I explained that Revelation's has far superior AI.

You were being a dick to Mass even though his last post was completely relevant to your concerns. But you already know about that.
By reading a comment, you thought that I was being a dick to somebody? I wasn't rude to him. You can sense peoples tone in comments or something? Shut the fuck up you faggot. Calling me a bitch, in the internet. Wooooow you're so tough. Internet thug. I bet you could never say that to me in the face. "Pussy ass bitch" is written all over you forehead...
The fact you said "I wasn't talkin to you," and completely ignoring his post is rude. I suppose I won't call you a bitch in real life, but you never know, I mean you kind of are being a bitch. I call people bitches if they warrant it. You were asking for it. You can hate me all you like, it really doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
pacdredogg
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
pacdredogg

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:24 am

Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
in Revelations you're mostly with AI partner???????? Just like in RE5????
More like in RE6 mixed with Outbreak. They can be useful in killing enemies and unlocking puzzles while also sometimes wandering off and being invincible.
Damn... Killed the mood... I was so hoping to play through the whole game by myself... Guess I won't like Revelations.
Just because of that? Pfft. Stop being judgemental, the game's fantastic and the best horror experience RE has offered in a while.
One of Capcom's goals for the game was to make it so scary you didn't want to progress. It is pretty damn horrific, I'll give them that. Not to give Revelations a chance because it has AI? Which by the way is a lot better than Resident Evil 5's, is a poor excuse not to play it.
I didn't say I'm not going to play it. I still will play it. But just RE5's stupid AI and the fact that you have to babysit sheva all the time was just very disappointing.
Didn't I just say it's more like RE6 mixed with Outbreak? With an invincible AI that helps you with killing and puzzles while occasionally leaving you alone? I never even mentioned RE5.
I wasn't talking to you
Whaaaat a bitch.

His post is still relevant. Just because you're not talking to him doesnt mean he's not talking to you.
Who did you call a bitch?
Pretty sure it was you. Wait hold on let me double check. Oh, yep. Yeah. It was you. I was calling you a bitch.
The thing is I was replying to your message. The BITCH is your slut mother. Say hi to that cunt for me. lol!
Watch out everyone, we have a badass over here! Honestly, you think I don't know who you're responding to? I'm not that stupid, but apparently I have to be the one to spell everything out for you. I'm going to take this one at a time so I don't lose you.

You asked if it was anything like RE5's AI, I assured you that it wasn't.

Mass explained that the AI is similar to RE6 and Outbreak's AI.

You say out of nowhere that RE5's AI sucks. We're painfully aware of this, if you haven't noticed.

I thought you were upset with Revelations because it has AI, because you were complaining about AI in general, despite the fact that we explained that Capcom has improved on that aspect.

Mass only made his post wondering why you were still talking about RE5's AI because no one, not him, not I, nor anyone else, said that Revelation's AI is similar to RE5. He never mentioned it, and I explained that Revelation's has far superior AI.

You were being a dick to Mass even though his last post was completely relevant to your concerns. But you already know about that.
By reading a comment, you thought that I was being a dick to somebody? I wasn't rude to him. You can sense peoples tone in comments or something? Shut the fuck up you faggot. Calling me a bitch, in the internet. Wooooow you're so tough. Internet thug. I bet you could never say that to me in the face. "Pussy ass bitch" is written all over you forehead...
The fact you said "I wasn't talkin to you," and completely ignoring his post is rude. I suppose I won't call you a bitch in real life, but you never know, I mean you kind of are being a bitch. I call people bitches if they warrant it. You were asking for it. You can hate me all you like, it really doesn't matter.
Even if it was so, mind your fucking business. P.S. you don't even know the meaning of the word "bitch"
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:29 am

This was amusing for a while but it has run its course. Sure, Mercy did call you a bitch first but you are taking this to a whole other level. Pac, mind your cursing and slandering, it's not cool. Not even on the internet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
pacdredogg
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
pacdredogg

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:34 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
This was amusing for a while but it has run its course. Sure, Mercy did call you a bitch first but you are taking this to a whole other level. Pac, mind your cursing and slandering, it's not cool. Not even on the internet.
I don't curse, when nobody is cursing at me.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:48 am

pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Difference is, someone calling one a "bitch" isn't nearly as bad as calling someone's mom a slut and/or a cunt. Point is, you went way overboard. Let that not happen again.
Back to top Go down
pacdredogg
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
pacdredogg

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:57 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Difference is, someone calling one a "bitch" isn't nearly as bad as calling someone's mom a slut and/or a cunt. Point is, you went way overboard. Let that not happen again.
thing is that when somebody insults me, I insult that person, worse than he did. That's the way I am. You should be telling this to that "internet gangster" to not call people bitches... just delete the comments.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:18 am

pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
thing is that when somebody insults me, I insult that person, worse than he did. That's the way I am. You should be telling this to that "internet gangster" to not call people bitches... just delete the comments.
You're no one to say someone is an "internet gangster" when you're insulting them even worse. Even if "that's the way you are" it's not acceptable behavior on this site. We make the rules. On that note, you're not one to be telling me what to do here.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:29 am

I merely called you a bitch because you were exhibiting a surly attitude that was unconscionable and uncalled for. If you're getting wrapped up about that, well that's how most bitches I know act.
Back to top Go down
pacdredogg
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
pacdredogg

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:35 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
You're no one to say someone is an "internet gangster" when you're insulting them even worse. Even if "that's the way you are" it's not acceptable behavior on this site. We make the rules. On that note, you're not one to be telling me what to do here.
or else what?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:43 am

pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
or else what?
Wow… really? You're goin to say that to an admin?

He has the power to ban you from the forums, not just you, but your IP address and email so there's no way for you to post again.

Last edited by Mercy on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pacdredogg
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
pacdredogg

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:44 am

Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
or else what?

He has the power to ban you from the forums, not just yoi, but your IP address and email so there's no way for you to post again.
Do I suppose to give a shit? You truly are a faggot.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:47 am

pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
or else what?

He has the power to ban you from the forums, not just yoi, but your IP address and email so there's no way for you to post again.
Apparently not. All the best.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:42 am

pacdredogg wrote:
I wasn't rude to him.
Maybe you don't think it's rude to ignore someone,but I do.

pacdredogg wrote:
thing is that when somebody insults me, I insult that person, worse than he did.
That's not very mature.
Back to top Go down
pacdredogg
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
pacdredogg

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:49 am

will1234562 wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
I wasn't rude to him.

pacdredogg wrote:
thing is that when somebody insults me, I insult that person, worse than he did.
That's not very mature.
fuck you too
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:05 pm

pacdredogg wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
I wasn't rude to him.

pacdredogg wrote:
That's not very mature.
fuck you too
Well, that was uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:46 pm

pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
or else what?

I guess you don't, about your certain and inevitable ban, or grammar.

Based on your absurd behavior in this thread alone, plus your terrible grammar and repetitive name calling, I say Ban.

*Turns thumb upright
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:50 pm

First ever ban. Feels good man.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:58 pm

I just noticed pacdredogg's "new" avatar Laughing .
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:04 pm

will1234562 wrote:
I just noticed pacdredogg's "new" avatar Laughing .

Nobody disses Will and gets away with it. Wink

Oh, and I believe Nite found/made that nice Forever Banned avy.

Well I guess we have another user that might make it into the next REF Butt-Hurt Awards Show.

Nice work Mass, on flexin' that ban muscle. I couldn't have done it better myself.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:13 pm

I don't think I've ever seen someone so eager to get banned before.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:18 pm

Mercy wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen someone so eager to get banned before.
There's a first time for everything Laughing .
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:05 pm

A stupid troll hating on Mercy and ending up getting banned. Classic. What an asshole XD
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:38 pm

ThomVD wrote:
A stupid troll hating on Mercy and ending up getting banned. Classic. What an asshole XD
This kind of stuff just seems to happen to me on these forums... Well on most forums I visit. Maybe I just weed out the assholes in hiding.
Back to top Go down
Xannidel
Cerberus
Cerberus
Xannidel

Playstation Network Xannidel
Steam : Xannidel

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:44 pm

These are terribly entertaining to read. All I need is popcorn and some water and maybe a monocle and pipe and I am set.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:53 pm

Xannidel wrote:
These are terribly entertaining to read. All I need is popcorn and some water and maybe a monocle and pipe and I am set.
Isn't it?? Trolls are hilarious. I love them. There was this one member named Mister Albert Wesker and he made several threads promoting my ban. Of course they were deleted though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revelations Partner questions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next