HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Terminator: Dark Fate
Revelations Partner questions EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 1:01 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil Zero Sucks?!
Revelations Partner questions EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 12:18 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Revelations Partner questions EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 12:15 am by White Rock

» It is a Crisis!
Revelations Partner questions EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 1:39 am by White Rock

» Biohazard: Valiant Raid
Revelations Partner questions EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 9:17 pm by White Rock

» The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan
Revelations Partner questions EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 9:04 pm by White Rock

» Creepshow
Revelations Partner questions EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 8:42 pm by White Rock

» Ghostbusters 2020
Revelations Partner questions EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 1:37 am by Ghost Leader

» IMDb sucks. They don't believe this is Sylvester Stallone...
Revelations Partner questions EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 9:56 pm by White Rock

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
Revelations Partner questions Vote_lcapRevelations Partner questions Voting_barRevelations Partner questions Vote_rcap 
Ghost Leader
Revelations Partner questions Vote_lcapRevelations Partner questions Voting_barRevelations Partner questions Vote_rcap 
Bulls-3ye
Revelations Partner questions Vote_lcapRevelations Partner questions Voting_barRevelations Partner questions Vote_rcap 
DeathShadows
Revelations Partner questions Vote_lcapRevelations Partner questions Voting_barRevelations Partner questions Vote_rcap 

Share
 

 Revelations Partner questions

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince of Judah
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Prince of Judah

Steam : BigYehudah
Posts : 99
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 30
Location : FL, dreaming of Jerusalem

Revelations Partner questions Empty
PostSubject: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:10 am

Okay I've gone thru the first parts with Jill and now Chris' campaign is starting up.

I'd like to know how often I am going to be with my partner. Most of the time? I had to go thru a mission without the Italian guy. Also, how useful is my partner? Do they switch weapons? I have noticed that my partner fired very slowly even in close range. I am not sure if it is always like this or not. I doubt it, but is there any commands to give my partner? Are weapon upgrades important? What caliber is the pistol? It only holds 10 bullets per clip, so I would think it isn't 9mm but also isn't .45.

Also, how does coop work? Is it the standard campaign? Can someone drop in and out like RE5? Is it a modified version of the campaign?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DXP
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer
DXP

Posts : 444
Join date : 2012-04-06
Age : 31
Location : UK

Revelations Partner questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:30 am

Your with your partner in more or less every scenario unless for some reason you get separated(storyline wise) As far as I remember they do switch weapons depending on the enemy and do fire at them, you can't give them any commands and weapons upgrades are kind of important as you need to have some decent set of guns to take some enemies down although you might not need them(depends on the circumstances.) As for online co-op I haven't a clue since I haven't played revelations online before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince of Judah
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Prince of Judah

Steam : BigYehudah
Posts : 99
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 30
Location : FL, dreaming of Jerusalem

Revelations Partner questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:39 pm

Can i upgrade my partner's weapons?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DXP
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer
DXP

Posts : 444
Join date : 2012-04-06
Age : 31
Location : UK

Revelations Partner questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Not that I know of, I think you can only upgrade your own since there's no way of passing them other weapons is there since they already have default ones?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince of Judah
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Prince of Judah

Steam : BigYehudah
Posts : 99
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 30
Location : FL, dreaming of Jerusalem

Revelations Partner questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:33 pm

Does that mean your partner isn't very helpful?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

Revelations Partner questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:42 am

Prince of Judah wrote:
Does that mean your partner isn't very helpful?
Does it really even matter? They won't die or or get in your way. They do provide extra firepower that I have exploited in a few ways, such as pushing the AI character around the corner to shoot everything so I won't get hit.

As for online, there's none in the campaign. The co-op only works for the Raid mode.

Do you really even need to ask if weapon upgrades are important? Very Happy

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Revelations Partner questions Barkba10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Prince of Judah
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Prince of Judah

Steam : BigYehudah
Posts : 99
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 30
Location : FL, dreaming of Jerusalem

Revelations Partner questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:45 am

It does matter because I am an AI enthusiast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

Revelations Partner questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:47 am

Well, in that case.

My answer is: For extra firepower, they're useful.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Revelations Partner questions Barkba10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 27
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

Revelations Partner questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:13 am

I mostly only use the AI partners as fodder, as Mass pointed out you can exploit them and use them to your advantage.
I usually let them gun down the enemies as well and if they are getting surrounded move further away so your AI follows you and then turn around again and let them blast the enemies again for you.
It's like controlling a second person Razz

I don't really like AI partners though, I prefer not to have baggage and be a lone wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

Revelations Partner questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:17 am

pacdredogg wrote:
in Revelations you're mostly with AI partner???????? Just like in RE5????
More like in RE6 mixed with Outbreak. They can be useful in killing enemies and unlocking puzzles while also sometimes wandering off and being invincible.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Revelations Partner questions Barkba10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

Revelations Partner questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:32 am

If you're smart, you can maneuver around them to use them as a meat sheild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

Revelations Partner questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:37 pm

pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
in Revelations you're mostly with AI partner???????? Just like in RE5????
More like in RE6 mixed with Outbreak. They can be useful in killing enemies and unlocking puzzles while also sometimes wandering off and being invincible.
Damn... Killed the mood... I was so hoping to play through the whole game by myself... Guess I won't like Revelations.
Just because of that? Pfft. Stop being judgemental, the game's fantastic and the best horror experience RE has offered in a while.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Revelations Partner questions Barkba10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

Revelations Partner questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:09 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
in Revelations you're mostly with AI partner???????? Just like in RE5????
More like in RE6 mixed with Outbreak. They can be useful in killing enemies and unlocking puzzles while also sometimes wandering off and being invincible.
Damn... Killed the mood... I was so hoping to play through the whole game by myself... Guess I won't like Revelations.
Just because of that? Pfft. Stop being judgemental, the game's fantastic and the best horror experience RE has offered in a while.
One of Capcom's goals for the game was to make it so scary you didn't want to progress. It is pretty damn horrific, I'll give them that. Not to give Revelations a chance because it has AI? Which by the way is a lot better than Resident Evil 5's, is a poor excuse not to play it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

Revelations Partner questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:43 am

pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
in Revelations you're mostly with AI partner???????? Just like in RE5????
More like in RE6 mixed with Outbreak. They can be useful in killing enemies and unlocking puzzles while also sometimes wandering off and being invincible.
Damn... Killed the mood... I was so hoping to play through the whole game by myself... Guess I won't like Revelations.
Just because of that? Pfft. Stop being judgemental, the game's fantastic and the best horror experience RE has offered in a while.
One of Capcom's goals for the game was to make it so scary you didn't want to progress. It is pretty damn horrific, I'll give them that. Not to give Revelations a chance because it has AI? Which by the way is a lot better than Resident Evil 5's, is a poor excuse not to play it.
I didn't say I'm not going to play it. I still will play it. But just RE5's stupid AI and the fact that you have to babysit sheva all the time was just very disappointing.
Didn't I just say it's more like RE6 mixed with Outbreak? With an invincible AI that helps you with killing and puzzles while occasionally leaving you alone? I never even mentioned RE5.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Revelations Partner questions Barkba10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

Revelations Partner questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:11 am

pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
in Revelations you're mostly with AI partner???????? Just like in RE5????
More like in RE6 mixed with Outbreak. They can be useful in killing enemies and unlocking puzzles while also sometimes wandering off and being invincible.
Damn... Killed the mood... I was so hoping to play through the whole game by myself... Guess I won't like Revelations.
Just because of that? Pfft. Stop being judgemental, the game's fantastic and the best horror experience RE has offered in a while.
One of Capcom's goals for the game was to make it so scary you didn't want to progress. It is pretty damn horrific, I'll give them that. Not to give Revelations a chance because it has AI? Which by the way is a lot better than Resident Evil 5's, is a poor excuse not to play it.
I didn't say I'm not going to play it. I still will play it. But just RE5's stupid AI and the fact that you have to babysit sheva all the time was just very disappointing.
Didn't I just say it's more like RE6 mixed with Outbreak? With an invincible AI that helps you with killing and puzzles while occasionally leaving you alone? I never even mentioned RE5.
I wasn't talking to you
Whaaaat a bitch.

His post is still relevant. Just because you're not talking to him doesnt mean he's not talking to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

Revelations Partner questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:16 am

pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
in Revelations you're mostly with AI partner???????? Just like in RE5????
More like in RE6 mixed with Outbreak. They can be useful in killing enemies and unlocking puzzles while also sometimes wandering off and being invincible.
Damn... Killed the mood... I was so hoping to play through the whole game by myself... Guess I won't like Revelations.
Just because of that? Pfft. Stop being judgemental, the game's fantastic and the best horror experience RE has offered in a while.
One of Capcom's goals for the game was to make it so scary you didn't want to progress. It is pretty damn horrific, I'll give them that. Not to give Revelations a chance because it has AI? Which by the way is a lot better than Resident Evil 5's, is a poor excuse not to play it.
I didn't say I'm not going to play it. I still will play it. But just RE5's stupid AI and the fact that you have to babysit sheva all the time was just very disappointing.
Didn't I just say it's more like RE6 mixed with Outbreak? With an invincible AI that helps you with killing and puzzles while occasionally leaving you alone? I never even mentioned RE5.
I wasn't talking to you
Whaaaat a bitch.

His post is still relevant. Just because you're not talking to him doesnt mean he's not talking to you.
Who did you call a bitch?
Pretty sure it was you. Wait hold on let me double check. Oh, yep. Yeah. It was you. I was calling you a bitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

Revelations Partner questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:44 am

pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
in Revelations you're mostly with AI partner???????? Just like in RE5????
More like in RE6 mixed with Outbreak. They can be useful in killing enemies and unlocking puzzles while also sometimes wandering off and being invincible.
Damn... Killed the mood... I was so hoping to play through the whole game by myself... Guess I won't like Revelations.
Just because of that? Pfft. Stop being judgemental, the game's fantastic and the best horror experience RE has offered in a while.
One of Capcom's goals for the game was to make it so scary you didn't want to progress. It is pretty damn horrific, I'll give them that. Not to give Revelations a chance because it has AI? Which by the way is a lot better than Resident Evil 5's, is a poor excuse not to play it.
I didn't say I'm not going to play it. I still will play it. But just RE5's stupid AI and the fact that you have to babysit sheva all the time was just very disappointing.
Didn't I just say it's more like RE6 mixed with Outbreak? With an invincible AI that helps you with killing and puzzles while occasionally leaving you alone? I never even mentioned RE5.
I wasn't talking to you
Whaaaat a bitch.

His post is still relevant. Just because you're not talking to him doesnt mean he's not talking to you.
Who did you call a bitch?
Pretty sure it was you. Wait hold on let me double check. Oh, yep. Yeah. It was you. I was calling you a bitch.
The thing is I was replying to your message. The BITCH is your slut mother. Say hi to that cunt for me. lol!
Watch out everyone, we have a badass over here! Honestly, you think I don't know who you're responding to? I'm not that stupid, but apparently I have to be the one to spell everything out for you. I'm going to take this one at a time so I don't lose you.

You asked if it was anything like RE5's AI, I assured you that it wasn't.

Mass explained that the AI is similar to RE6 and Outbreak's AI.

You say out of nowhere that RE5's AI sucks. We're painfully aware of this, if you haven't noticed.

I thought you were upset with Revelations because it has AI, because you were complaining about AI in general, despite the fact that we explained that Capcom has improved on that aspect.

Mass only made his post wondering why you were still talking about RE5's AI because no one, not him, not I, nor anyone else, said that Revelation's AI is similar to RE5. He never mentioned it, and I explained that Revelation's has far superior AI.

You were being a dick to Mass even though his last post was completely relevant to your concerns. But you already know about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content




Revelations Partner questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations Partner questions   Revelations Partner questions Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Revelations Partner questions
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Terms of Service Questions
» Credit Storage Questions?
» Frequently Asked Questions
» Shoutbox design questions
» Add scrolling banner on the footer (Partner)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Walkthrough/Game Support-
Jump to: