HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D

Go down 
+5
ThomVD
Methsia
Mcghie
Vandal
Parabellum09
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Parabellum09
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Parabellum09

Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D   Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:04 pm

Hey everyone, my name is Paul. Been a fan of Resident Evil since the original. Still love the games, I'm pretty standard in my tests with 2 and 4 being my favourites.
Looking forward to 6 and hopefully meet some people up for some co-op which was one good feature of 5.

Aside from that I'm a big FPS fan, mainly play the primary franchises of COD and HALO, though I am interested in returning to counter strike when GO comes out and Borderlands should be good fun this september.

I'm also a motorcycle enthusiast and currently work at a Honda dealership as a technician so be great to meet other bikers. If your interested I ride a Yamaha Thunderace, had it for a couple of months, before that rode a Kawasaki ZZR1000, a CBR1100XX, Thundercat, ER6 and a Suzuki SV650.
Love 90s bikes (as my lineup indicates) but have a soft spot for modern styles cruisers like Honda's Fury and Victory's Hi-Ball.

But anywho, hello!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D   Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D   Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Welcome enjoy your stay.
Yeah you will meet a lot of us here that will be playing co-op when RE6 comes out.
Although everyone mainly plays PS3.
I think CS:GO will be good but I don't think it will ever top CS1.6.
Looks like it's trying to hard to compete with COD which is shouldn't because CS style was next to none and the whole feeling of it felt a lot more competitive.
I do sort of like the graphics update though, CSS just never had that a decent of an upgrade.
Borderlands 2 looks awesome though, it's got me pumped for release day.
It will be part of my blind let's play's when it's released, just need to get my YT channel up and running before release day though.
Back to top Go down
Parabellum09
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Parabellum09

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D   Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:06 pm

Indeed, I like COD but I think it's bad that other FPS developers are moving to imitate rather than innovate, no fault of COD really.
Incidently my PS3 incidently spends it's time acting as a glorified DVD player and Netflix output device. X_x I tend to play most stuff on Xbox.

I'll defo team up for some Borderlands action.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D   Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:34 pm

So you like Motorcycles, you're 26 and you're from the UK. '_'

Cool- Welcome- enjoy your stay

(that rhymes)
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D   Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:47 pm

Welcome Very Happy. Have a fantastic time here!
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D   Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:40 am

Parabellum09 wrote:
Indeed, I like COD but I think it's bad that other FPS developers are moving to imitate rather than innovate, no fault of COD really.
Incidently my PS3 incidently spends it's time acting as a glorified DVD player and Netflix output device. X_x I tend to play most stuff on Xbox.

I'll defo team up for some Borderlands action.

True, it's just the general fanbase of gaming.
Game companies see COD as a cash cow and they try and copy the formula so they can milk some of it.
I enjoy COD because it's a fun run and gun type of game but I'm generally getting sick of wasting my money on every title that comes out a year after each other and ends up
being the same engine that built the last game, same everything tbh and all that really has changed is guns and maps, why not just bring out DLC for that.
I hate how much they couldn't give a fuck about PC gamers, as MW3 has shown.
They just need to slow down, get a new engine, new ideas and stop being raping people's wallets with there washed up crap.
I like the looks of Black ops 2 though, looks nice and different pace from COD, I think it will be an enjoyable title.
I would team up with you in borderlands but I will be getting the PC version.
I'm only getting RE6 on the PS3 so I can play with the people here at REF, you should get a copy of RE6 for your PS3 mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Parabellum09
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Parabellum09

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D   Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:03 am

Mcghie wrote:
I'm only getting RE6 on the PS3 so I can play with the people here at REF, you should get a copy of RE6 for your PS3 mate Smile

Think I will do, the guys on my Xbox Live play FPS more than anything else so think I shall change my tune for RE6 and buddy up with yourselves Smile
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D   Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:27 am

Welcome to Resident Evil Forums! Enjoy staying with us
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Biohazardtaylor
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Biohazardtaylor

Steam : Dillondead

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D   Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:12 pm

Welcome to the forums matey, enjoy the stay.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/KiwiTaylor95
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D   Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:13 am

Welcome to this madness.

Say, have you ever played any of the spinoffs?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D   Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:23 pm

Welcome to the forums! have fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D   Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone, awesome forum banner :D
Page 1 of 1