Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Yahoo Answers EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Yahoo Answers EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Yahoo Answers EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Yahoo Answers EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Yahoo Answers EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Yahoo Answers EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Yahoo Answers EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Yahoo Answers EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Yahoo Answers EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Yahoo Answers

Go down 
+4
ChickenHeart
SWITCHMYND
Valentine Fan
Evil Rage42
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil Rage42
Zombie
Zombie
Evil Rage42

Playstation Network Jagerdu

Yahoo Answers Empty
PostSubject: Yahoo Answers   Yahoo Answers EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Whenever I post a question on that site that I really need an answer to, nobody answers it. It's like WTF where am I gonna get the answer I need???? Is there a more active site that will ACTUALLY have people answer my questions because it is really starting to get irritating.
It always winds up being deleted because nobody is answering it. All the question revolve around my life. My life is shit and I need answers so people can help me so I'm not sad all the time.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

Yahoo Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers   Yahoo Answers EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:25 pm

Evil Rage42 wrote:
Whenever I post a question on that site that I really need an answer to, nobody answers it. It's like WTF where am I gonna get the answer I need???? Is there a more active site that will ACTUALLY have people answer my questions because it is really starting to get irritating.
It always winds up being deleted because nobody is answering it. All the question revolve around my life. My life is shit and I need answers so people can help me so I'm not sad all the time.

I might be able to help, if you don't mind sharing.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

Yahoo Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers   Yahoo Answers EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Evil Rage42 wrote:
massage me I'm on a lot and I might be able to help.
Back to top Go down
Evil Rage42
Zombie
Zombie
Evil Rage42

Playstation Network Jagerdu

Yahoo Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers   Yahoo Answers EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:28 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
Evil Rage42 wrote:

I do feel very emberrassed about every question I ask, I felt that Yahoo Answers was the safest place to ask. If you really wanto see how pathetic my life is, I could send you a message and maybe you can answer
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

Yahoo Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers   Yahoo Answers EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Evil Rage42 wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
Evil Rage42 wrote:

I do feel very emberrassed about every question I ask, I felt that Yahoo Answers was the safest place to ask. If you really wanto see how pathetic my life is, I could send you a message and maybe you can answer

I've probably gone through the same kinda shit in the past few months. Send me a PM, trust me, I don't judge
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

Yahoo Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers   Yahoo Answers EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:32 pm

I probably won't be much help and will most likely cause you more emotional pain.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Yahoo Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers   Yahoo Answers EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:46 am

http://www.ponychan.net/chan/

Honestly, you might think that I'm joking but that place is full of caring people who are willing to help any stranger in trouble. Also anonimity guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Yahoo Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers   Yahoo Answers EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:43 pm

Okay man, for one thing, if your life is shit, change it. We've all been there. And there is always someone else who has it way worse. Secondly, if you want good advice, get the fuck off of the internet and go see a counselor. You know, someone who is actually trained to deal with this. Otherwise, the advice you get is probably going to make your life worse.
Back to top Go down
REWorld
Zombie
Zombie
REWorld

Yahoo Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers   Yahoo Answers EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:47 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Okay man, for one thing, if your life is shit, change it. We've all been there. And there is always someone else who has it way worse. Secondly, if you want good advice, get the fuck off of the internet and go see a counselor. You know, someone who is actually trained to deal with this. Otherwise, the advice you get is probably going to make your life worse.

Without sugar coating it, I agree completely with the above.

If you're not happy with your life, you and only you can change it. Not much point moaning that you're 'lonely' when you're probably not trying to do anything about it and there are people in the world who have literally nothing, not even the internet to tell people about their problems!
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

Yahoo Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers   Yahoo Answers EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

I agree with you Nite, except on the councelor stuff. Councellor's and psychiatrists (or however you spell it Razz) are just expensive friends and aren't gonna help you. Send me a PM, I've been on the shitstain side of life, girl wise, money wise, and family wise, and I'm pulling through. But I warn you, I won't feel sorry for you or tell you what yo want to hear. Ill tell you what you need.

PS: There is no other advice as bullshit as female advice. This sounds sexist but trust me, I know what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Yahoo Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers   Yahoo Answers EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:00 pm

00biohazard wrote:

I agree with you Nite, except on the councelor stuff. Councellor's and psychiatrists (or however you spell it Razz) are just expensive friends and aren't gonna help you.

So you must know about behavioral and cognitive therapies? When each should be deployed? You can tell the difference between bipolar persons versus those with borderline personality disorder? Manic-depressive versus acute depression? The pros and cons of psychoanalytic theory? Case studies versus outpatient therapy? No? Well I can and even I am not equipped to deal with anyone's problems. If the OP just wants to talk to someone fine, but I am warning him/her against taking any advice from someone untrained in psychology/therapy. Psychiatrists can and DO help people with real needs and untrained morons can and DO cause great harm to the same individuals.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

Yahoo Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers   Yahoo Answers EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:39 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

I agree with you Nite, except on the councelor stuff. Councellor's and psychiatrists (or however you spell it Razz) are just expensive friends and aren't gonna help you.

So you must know about behavioral and cognitive therapies? When each should be deployed? You can tell the difference between bipolar persons versus those with borderline personality disorder? Manic-depressive versus acute depression? The pros and cons of psychoanalytic theory? Case studies versus outpatient therapy? No? Well I can and even I am not equipped to deal with anyone's problems. If the OP just wants to talk to someone fine, but I am warning him/her against taking any advice from someone untrained in psychology/therapy. Psychiatrists can and DO help people with real needs and untrained morons can and DO cause great harm to the same individuals.

Some just need a stern kick in the ass instead of paying a stranger. I have no idea when it comes to the crazies, or the rape victims or whatevs, but I still believe that in most cases psychiatrists are overrated and are expensive friends. I should qualify for going to the friggin' councellor or whatever, but instead I went to the school of hard knocks, suffered, and found the strength in myself to go on. Nowadays, anyone who's stressed needs to visit a psycia-whatever. There were no luxuries for your grandparents during the great depression or the war I-pad generation, and psychologists just make a quick buck out of your whining. My humble opinion.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Yahoo Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers   Yahoo Answers EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:00 pm

00biohazard wrote:
There were no luxuries for your grandparents during the great depression or the war I-pad generation, and psychologists just make a quick buck out of your whining. My humble opinion.

You're right. If someone was depressed or stressed, they'd get alcohol. And then beat their spouse or child. If someone had a serious mental illness, they were sent to "hospitals" with terrible conditions where they weren't allowed outside at all and barely had food to eat. Or they were given a lobotomy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yahoo Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo Answers   Yahoo Answers Empty

Back to top Go down

Yahoo Answers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic-
Jump to: