HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Why did the clones have to die?

Go down 
+14
SWITCHMYND
DivideByZero
Vandal
Nobudy
NiteKrawler
VoyageTreader08
RebelliousQueen
Monster Mash
Mass Distraction
Methsia
Valentine Fan
Outbreakgirl
00biohazard
Alice Clone 6
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why did the clones have to die?   Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:46 am

Alice Clone 6 wrote:
A meat grinder, so you want the ending of the movies? If the movies come to a end, would there be a demand for upgrades in the Resident Evil video games. Like I think, when a video game has not been upgraded in 3 years or more they really do not come back. What happens, a new and different video games comes out.

If there was not a movie, this forum may come to a slow death in like 5 years from now. You need new blood from time to time.

... Did you seriously just say the only reason RE pretty much exists is because of the movies?!?!? Are you insane! Do you not know what was here FIRST? It was called; Resident Evil for the Playstation, that's what is was called. And it was a game that gave you thrills and chills and made you come back for more!

The live action films are a complete rip and have destroyed the story line of RE. They have no place in the RE realm and are henceforth shunned by the majority of us here. Seriously go rummage through various topics and just see what most of us, including myself, have to say about the damn things. This forum might slow down a bit but it's not going to die anytime soon. And if someone like me wants 'fresh blood from time to time' I can always rip off another members arm or something if I want to bad enough. Well not really, but you get the idea. We're all infected crazies here.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Why did the clones have to die?   Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:48 am

The clones really had to die because they didn't want to over power the story already and they where to slow in geting away from that bomb.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Why did the clones have to die?   Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:56 am

Alice Clone 6 wrote:
A meat grinder, so you want the ending of the movies? If the movies come to a end, would there be a demand for upgrades in the Resident Evil video games. Like I think, when a video game has not been upgraded in 3 years or more they really do not come back. What happens, a new and different video games comes out.

If there was not a movie, this forum may come to a slow death in like 5 years from now. You need new blood from time to time.
words cannot express how retarded this post is.

Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 0074ff38
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Why did the clones have to die?   Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:59 am

Mercy wrote:
Alice Clone 6 wrote:

Lol hahahahahahahaha and that is untrue there a quit a few game that haven been updated in a long time then they come back.
Examples: turok,star fox,alien, beyond good and evil, bionic commando,earthworm Jim,goldeneye,odd world, perfect dark.. I mean the list goes on they are doing remakes and bring games back that where on arcade.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Why did the clones have to die?   Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:08 pm

Everything she said in that post is untrue. How would the movies ceasing stop production of the games?

Resident Evil 5 didn't upgrade anything but the graphics from Resident Evil 4 and it's the highest selling Resident Evil game on a single release up to date.

Barely any fans of the movies come on here anyway, if there was no movie there will still be people on the forums. 4 years from now we will be celebrating Resident Evil's 20th anniversary. Another 5 from that, Resident Evil's 25th anniversary. She really thinks the movies are that important? Then why hasn't ALICE made it to the games then?
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Why did the clones have to die?   Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:11 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Alice Clone 6 wrote:

... Did you seriously just say the only reason RE pretty much exists is because of the movies?!?!? Are you insane! Do you not know what was here FIRST? It was called; Resident Evil for the Playstation, that's what is was called. And it was a game that gave you thrills and chills and made you come back for more!

Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 Resident-evil-1-ps1-box-artWhy did the clones have to die? - Page 2 Review01+ResidentEvil+ConsoleWhy did the clones have to die? - Page 2 Res-dent-evil1-4Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 Residc_004-large

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mercy wrote:
Alice Clone 6 wrote:

Lmfao
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Why did the clones have to die?   Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:14 pm

Mercy wrote:
Everything she said in that post is untrue. How would the movies ceasing stop production of the games?

Resident Evil 5 didn't upgrade anything but the graphics from Resident Evil 4 and it's the highest selling Resident Evil game on a single release up to date.

Barely any fans of the movies come on here anyway, if there was no movie there will still be people on the forums. 4 years from now we will be celebrating Resident Evil's 20th anniversary. Another 5 from that, Resident Evil's 25th anniversary. She really thinks the movies are that important? Then why hasn't ALICE made it to the games then?
I agree and I like the movies but the movies aren't what keeps me on this site that's just retarded when the movies are gone so what,at least I have the games and books and everything else and exactly in 4 years we will still be here and in 5, the real resident evil is not going anywhere it here with its fans. And the game was go bad ass they tried to make movies about it but the movies wow came long after the first resident evil game and with the movies they couldn't get the story straight. Games first! Then comics then books then toys and excesorys then the movies game came out march 22 1996 I believe the movie came out in march 15 2002.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Why did the clones have to die?   Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:21 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Alice Clone 6 wrote:

Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 Resident-evil-1-ps1-box-artWhy did the clones have to die? - Page 2 Review01+ResidentEvil+ConsoleWhy did the clones have to die? - Page 2 Res-dent-evil1-4Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 Residc_004-large

Dude knows his sh*t right here! 8D

Mercy wrote:
Alice Clone 6 wrote:

Mercy, you have such awesome moments. Exhibit A! *points at awesome pic*
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Why did the clones have to die?   Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:29 pm

Guys give her a break. These are RE forums, not RE game forums, if she wants to talk about the films, let her. And if she says something grossly misinformed about the games, let her know but without being some weird nerd douches. Cause that's what you guys are looking like. I had to leave another forum because of people like that, and it really sucks when you're new and you get bashed for stupid shit. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Why did the clones have to die?   Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:40 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Alice Clone 6 wrote:

Dude knows his sh*t right here! 8D

Oh yeah, RE1 on PS1 ftw!!!! cheers

00biohazard wrote:
Guys give her a break. These are RE forums, not RE game forums, if she wants to talk about the films, let her. And if she says something grossly misinformed about the games, let her know but without being some weird nerd douches. Cause that's what you guys are looking like. I had to leave another forum because of people like that, and it really sucks when you're new and you get bashed for stupid shit. Cheers.

Wasn't trying to be mean. Sorry if it seemed like that

That being said, I have no problem with people liking the movies, that's their opinion. I was just expressing my own.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Why did the clones have to die?   Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:43 pm

00biohazard wrote:

I'm not bashing her, I'm bashing the films here. If I was bashing her she'd be suffering far worse.

I don't believe in stupid questions, but I do believe in stupid answers, and thus far no answer has been stupid in this thread. Just saying though. But if you explore the board enough, anyone new or old to the forum should know well enough what happens when the films are mentioned outside of the films section here. I mean you really don't have to look far.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Why did the clones have to die?   Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:45 pm

00biohazard wrote:
I agree and sorry if it seems like I was being mean I was trying to be informative.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Why did the clones have to die?   Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:48 pm

Actually, now that I look back on it, my comments probably could have been taken the wrong way.

Alice Clone 6, I'd like to apologize if you took any offense to my comments
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Why did the clones have to die?   Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:50 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
Actually, now that I look back on it, my comments probably could have been taken the wrong way.

Alice Clone 6, I'd like to apologize if you took any offense to my comments
As well as my comments to. And like I said before I have nothing really against the movies I like them.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Why did the clones have to die?   Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:05 pm

I can tend to be a bit snappy but I'm not going to sit here and apologize for something that isn't directed at her in the way to downsize her. I just wish people had more facts before they talk like they know what they're talking about.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Why did the clones have to die?   Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:14 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
I can tend to be a bit snappy but I'm not going to sit here and apologize for something that isn't directed at her in the way to downsize her. I just wish people had more facts before they talk like they know what they're talking about.

No one's asking you to apologize. Just laughing at memes made directly to downsize a member for not knowing or being ignorant of certain things just seems kinda harsh. I hate the movies as much as the next guy, and I love RE, but is it really worth getting your feathers so ruffled?
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Why did the clones have to die?   Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:26 pm

00biohazard wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

No one's asking you to apologize. Just laughing at memes made directly to downsize a member for not knowing or being ignorant of certain things just seems kinda harsh. I hate the movies as much as the next guy, and I love RE, but is it really worth getting your feathers so ruffled?

I never said I was told to I'm just saying I'm not going to. And in a way no and in another way yes, especially when a lot of people tend to think RE would not even exist if it was not for Alice and the live action films, which isn't true at all.

Like I had said in a previous topic sometime back, Sheva figures sold more then Alice figures from Afterlife. That right there shows people hold more respect for one of the most disliked RE AI 'game' characters in comparison to a live action film star. I'm just stating my opinion here is all.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Why did the clones have to die?   Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:04 pm

I think it would be interesting if one clone had survived, went off, and had a life completely separate from them of Alice but retained her memories, kind of like Ben Reilly.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Why did the clones have to die?   Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:28 pm

What if like one joined umbrella, and she came and kicked the normal Alice's ass, then killed them selfs.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Why did the clones have to die?   Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:28 pm

Monster Mash wrote:
I think it would be interesting if one clone had survived, went off, and had a life completely separate from them of Alice but retained her memories, kind of like Ben Reilly.

Points for the spider-man clone saga reference!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Why did the clones have to die?   Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:20 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
But if you explore the board enough, anyone new or old to the forum should know well enough what happens when the films are mentioned outside of the films section here. I mean you really don't have to look far.
Well, the names of the subforums here don't quite make it clear that there's a designated location for discussing the movies, so the only thing that should happen is a polite, "hey, this is where we discuss the films", and accompanied link to the movie subforum. As it stands, "Resident Evil Discussion" is a quite broad umbrella (no pun intended) term and does indeed include discussion of the movies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did the clones have to die?   Why did the clones have to die? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why did the clones have to die?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Movies-
Jump to: