HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Is that..................Ark????

Go down 
+19
RaviorStygian
DeadlyGenetics
Ghost Leader
Mcghie
Killeret
Nobudy
SWITCHMYND
Methsia
Outbreakgirl
Sherry Birkin
ThomVD
Mass Distraction
Vandal
DivideByZero
RebelliousQueen
Valentine Fan
00biohazard
Evil Rage42
PAULSAMSON
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:09 am

Sherry Birkin wrote:
Our pal Buddy has a real name it's "Alexander Kozachenko"

Fuck everything.....Jake Muller is Steve and that buddy is Ark, that's my canon fuck the rest
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:04 am

Alexandre Goncalves Alexandre
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:35 am

Sherry Birkin wrote:
Our pal Buddy has a real name it's "Alexander Kozachenko"

....then why didn't they call him 'Alex' instead of 'Buddy'? I would much perfer 'Ark' still! What is the point, I think they are just trying to piss us off.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:40 am

Methsia wrote:
Alexandre Goncalves Alexandre

If he would be in the movie, it would've been an amazing movie for shure.

stay saffe brah
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:41 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Mercy wrote:
I actually feel sorry for Ravior. Everyone is ganging up on him..
Not everyone. It is annoying how they keep giving us new characters that never show up again. It happens in at leased every game.

You're right, instead of them introducing new characters constantly and then having them drop off the face of the Earth they should just have them die some how. Then no one will expect their return and will just be peeved they were removed entirely! It's genius!
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:41 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Not everyone. It is annoying how they keep giving us new characters that never show up again. It happens in at leased every game.

You're right, instead of them introducing new characters constantly and then having them drop off the face of the Earth they should just have them die some how. Then no one will expect their return and will just be peeved they were removed entirely! It's genius!
Exactly. It's much better than the bus of eternity. Soon it'll start to get full, but Capcom might make some more room.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:09 am

Nobudy wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Exactly. It's much better than the bus of eternity. Soon it'll start to get full, but Capcom might make some more room.
Uhh, I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm. Imagine if you just finished Resident Evil 5 and since they don't want Sheva to return anymore, they kill her off in the last cutscene. That would make no sense.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:19 am

If that happened after every game it would become so obvious that the mere idea of side characters becomes obsolete.

Kind of like aircraft in RE games. Every single one will crash or just abandon you until the very end where one carries you to safety. Predictable.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:25 am

I actually like the helicopter theme in Resident Evil. I'm pretty sure by the fourth game it was just a joke they had to carry on with cause once Mike flew in you were like "He's dead."
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:15 am

I like it too but to make it so every single new character introduced have the same fate would get old quickly.

As for Mike, I actually didn't expect his death. What it did for me, though, was confirm that no chopper is safe.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:00 am

I know what you're talking about. I think they have a name for that; it was like in Star Trek, thy would introduce a new character but not gve him a last name, and you knew he would die. It just got so old.

I'll be honest, I wanted Mike to live. He was pretty kick-ass.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:53 am

Mercy wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Uhh, I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm. Imagine if you just finished Resident Evil 5 and since they don't want Sheva to return anymore, they kill her off in the last cutscene. That would make no sense.
They can always kill her off-screen. Six takes place at least 3 1/2 - 4 years after 5.

Mercy wrote:
I know what you're talking about. I think they have a name for that; it was like in Star Trek, thy would introduce a new character but not gve him a last name, and you knew he would die. It just got so old.

I'll be honest, I wanted Mike to live. He was pretty kick-ass.
Same here. Though I also kinda wanted Brad and Kirk to live as well.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 am

Nobudy wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Mercy wrote:

They can always kill her off-screen. Six takes place at least 3 1/2 - 4 years after 5.
That's even worse. Introducing characters and then just saying "Oh him? Yeah, he died" would feel like a punch in the nuts.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:58 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Mercy wrote:

That's even worse. Introducing characters and then just saying "Oh him? Yeah, he died" would feel like a punch in the nuts.
Or maybe a brief epilogue will do. Hopefully they do that with Claire and Jill so we can at least know what they're doing during the worldwide outbreak.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:43 pm

Actually if they killed Sheva off they could do it similarly to how they made it seem Jill had died. Chris could have like a flashback and you see she's dead and how she supposedly died, but then we go back to RE5 when Sheva went to sacrifice herself and he saw Jill all over again and then we'd have even more of an 'insane' factor to dump on Chris than what I'm sure he already has.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:04 pm

Even though Sheva may not appear in any more Resident Evil games, and even though I think she's the reason Resident Evil 5 was pretty much a flop, I wouldn't want her to die, or find out about her death.

Let's just say you pop in Resident Evil 6 and the first thing that happens is mentions Barry's death. That would have come out of nowhere and it would generally suck because he died before you could see him again cannonically even though he might not have made it back ever.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:44 pm

Mercy wrote:
Even though Sheva may not appear in any more Resident Evil games, and even though I think she's the reason Resident Evil 5 was pretty much a flop, I wouldn't want her to die, or find out about her death.

Let's just say you pop in Resident Evil 6 and the first thing that happens is mentions Barry's death. That would have come out of nowhere and it would generally suck because he died before you could see him again cannonically even though he might not have made it back ever.

Actually with how REmake was done the one option with Jill when you take on Lisa in her mother's tomb, I thought Barry did die and then came back as a zombie or something. That catacomb was a good ways beneath the Mansion but I still wouldn't say it wasn't damaged in the explosion, but the one scene at the end when the game is over you see an eye opening up even though it's clearly a dead one and I've only ever gotten that piece when I let Lisa bap Barry over the edge. So I often wonder did Barry survive? And if so is he still human? But then there's other things that come into play like Barry being in the lab if you don't let Lisa bap him over the edge. Curse those multiple possibilities depending on your choices, it's like it's attempting to teach you a life lesson or something. 'Be careful what you choose or your outcome could be a disaster' or whatever. Gah I'm rambling again.

But then they were planning on having Barry as Chris' partner instead of Sheva in RE5 so then it makes you think 'Oh yeah! He is alive! ...Somewhere'. I hate my constant thinking and trying to figure stuff out as I constantly want a reasonable answer for most things.

In short if they're simply not going to use a character anymore they should at least have a part where you learn of their whereabouts or an unlockable file in the end that gives you some info. I know I would like that at least.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:59 pm

Uh, I was only using Barry as an example why it would be bad for Capcom to just kill off a a character if they're never going to return.

I too would like to know about their whereabouts, but killing them off is too extreme.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:32 pm

Mercy wrote:

I too would like to know about their whereabouts

Then you should wait for the awesome new movie............trololololol
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:32 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mercy wrote:

I too would like to know about their whereabouts

Then you should wait for the awesome new movie............trololololol
Don't joke like that. It hurts.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:29 am

@DeadlyGenetics: I'm not sure if I misinterpreted your post somehow, sorry if I did, but if you're still thinking about Barry's fate he is alive and well. According to Archives the canon ending to RE3 is when Barry comes to rescue Jill and Carlos. Other than that, he is propably just living Somewhere in Canada with his family

Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 Resident_Evil_3_Epilogue_3_Barry_Burton
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:00 pm

Mercy wrote:

I too would like to know about their whereabouts, but killing them off is too extreme.
To put it in Algebraic terms On the line of the lost and forgotten. Next stop: Undefined.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonElder
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
CrimsonElder

Playstation Network Jimlew316

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:12 am

People wishing death on Sheva? I like. I wish alot of characters would die. Its getting abit silly now. When is the last time we had a huge character who is not a bad guy die. Im thinking Brad? He was hardley a huge character as well. I think Sheva should have died in RE5 after finding Jill and then she takes her place with Chris. At the time I thought Chris should have died in 5 by tackling Wesker into the lava. Now I dont want to see him die in 6 feel like he should have died killing Wesker. I dont want them to bring someone back like Rebecca, Barry, Carlos or Billy just to kill them thats cheap. It has to be Chris, Jill, Leon, Claire or Ada.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:45 am

Why does enyone have to die anyway? I'd rather them just bring back some of the forgotten characters and make them star for a change.

I think Sheva dying and Jill taking her place would've been lame too. You've played the whole game with those characters and then just get one switched? At least I wouldn't have felt good about it.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:49 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Why does enyone have to die anyway?

Cause they survived a lot a things....someone should die already!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is that..................Ark????
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Movies-
Jump to: