HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Games You Feel Were Under-rated?

Go down 
+23
Known_Hero
Industrial Ridden
Spike991
the_darkest_one
chrisredfielmusculo
DivideByZero
chocotricks
Evil Rage42
NiteKrawler
ozzman
The CG
SWITCHMYND
Monster Mash
Ghost Leader
Vandal
PerseusRad
Outbreakgirl
PAULSAMSON
VoyageTreader08
REWorld
ThomVD
Mass Distraction
Valentine Fan
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:30 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 Video-10
I don't like battle field
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:55 pm

I've got another Tomb Raider game that I feel is under-rated. (Yes, Tomb Raider is the other series I obsess about Razz)

Tomb Raider Chronicles

Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 19679_1307083827

This was released inbetween Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation and Angel of Darkness, and it recieved less then steller reviews. I found it massively entertaining compared to how some called it "boring" and a "rehash"
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:39 pm

halestride wrote:

Why not?
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:56 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
halestride wrote:

Why not?
can't really say it just wasn't as good as I hoped.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:08 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Uhhhh to be fair; Battlefield 3: Premium is DLC. MW3 is a full game with new maps and new guns. And a campaign shorter than an Asain Man's Dick.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:16 am

Mercy wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Uhhhh to be fair; Battlefield 3: Premium is DLC. MW3 is a full game with new maps and new guns. And a campaign shorter than an Asain Man's Dick.
Hahahhahahaha wow that's funny as hell.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:34 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:

That picture makes no sense. For one thing, MW3 is a full new game, unlike BF3 premium. BF3 premium is the cheapest way to get the expansions, and even then, most players are kind of pissed that the DLC is not free. So no, gamers are not looking at EA like they are gods. But hey, thanks for proving that what Activision calls a full new game, EA calls DLC.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:16 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

That picture makes no sense. For one thing, MW3 is a full new game, unlike BF3 premium. BF3 premium is the cheapest way to get the expansions, and even then, most players are kind of pissed that the DLC is not free. So no, gamers are not looking at EA like they are gods. But hey, thanks for proving that what Activision calls a full new game, EA calls DLC.

Well, I don't know anything about shooting games, but this got to the frontpage of a meme video games website (I know it doesn't mean much) and it shows a bit of what thom was trying to say
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:29 pm

I know the site. And being on the front page only means that it was one of the last pictures to be uploaded so far. All the new pictures start out on the front page.
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:08 am

BATTLE REALMS!!!!!

nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:07 am

Star Wars Jedi Academy

God, this gets so many bad reviews, and yet, its so massively entertaining!!
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:09 am

Valentine Fan wrote:
Star Wars Jedi Academy

God, this gets so many bad reviews, and yet, its so massively entertaining!!

8,1 is bad?

But I agree that it was a good and enjoyable game. I liked it better than outcast to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:11 am

^ Well, i've read and heard that alot of people didn't like it and called it the worst game in the entire series
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:15 am

Valentine Fan wrote:
^ Well, i've read and heard that alot of people didn't like it and called it the worst game in the entire series

Aren't there like only 3 games in the series? And Dark Forces and Outcast are very popular, so if people consider it the worst in the series, it doesn't really say much. I find it more overlooked.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:19 am

ThomVD wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:

Aren't there like only 3 games in the series? And Dark Forces and Outcast are very popular, so if people consider it the worst in the series, it doesn't really say much. I find it more overlooked.

Dark Forces
Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight
Mysteries of the Sith
Jedi Outcast
Jedi Academy
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:14 pm

I actually liked Jedi Academy. So much do my friends and I made a comic about us joining it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:04 pm

Mercy wrote:
I actually liked Jedi Academy. So much do my friends and I made a comic about us joining it.
Can you upload that comic somewhere or do you already have it on your DA?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:23 pm

[img]Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 Video-11[/img]
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:32 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:
They're actually quite old, I'm embarrassed I even drew them in the end. I did a whole crap load of VG Cat Comics too. No imagination at all.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:52 pm

Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:
They're actually quite old, I'm embarrassed I even drew them in the end. I did a whole crap load of VG Cat Comics too. No imagination at all.
You could ink and polish them if the idea is good. you could even somewhat redo them if they're not too long.

I really like comics so I'm just interested Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:03 pm

i really liked true crime new york city,it was really fun to play
it had really big flaws trough,but i dont think the game was that bad like a lot
of people said,you could learn martial arts in several dojos,go into underground fights
arrest people,buy guns e.tc,but i do admit it wasnt really that well developed at all

Back to top Go down
the_darkest_one
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
the_darkest_one

Playstation Network darkwolf_howl23

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:19 pm

Quest 64, IMO, is a very under rated game. I know alot of people didn't like it becasue it didn't have shops, currency, equips, etc. However, the game had a very unique and one of a kind battle system and spell learning system. The game was definitely HARD (especially the bosses... Zelse... ugh). It had great music, great environments, although some of them seemed incomplete, and a very nostalgic and fresh feel to it. I really enjoyed it and still play it sometimes
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:14 pm

Jesus, the Jedi Knight games. Have you played Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast with Kyle Katarn? Actually the guy that does Luis' voice in RE4 also supplies Katarn's voice, just a fun RE/SW fact.

Or Star Wars Jedi Knight(III): Jedi Academy? It's the sequel, in which you can create your own character, and even the hilt and crystal color of your saber, with basic: Blue, green, red, orange, yellow and purple. It also allows for you to, later in the game, use duel lightsabers(which can each be customized), or a staff duel lightsaber, like Maul from Ep.I.

These two games use the Quake 3 engine, have multiplayer, great voicing, music, and gameplay. So much fun. They also allow you to use both a lightsaber, and The Force, in addition to various guns. Like a blaster rifle, among many others.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:51 am

I really feel that Call of Duty: World at War was the most underrated of the series. It just so happens to be my favorite. People are always talking about how COD4 was the best and how BO got better, no no. WAW people! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:16 pm

I agree with the OP: AOD was a very underrated game. It was the first Tomb Raider game I actually enjoyed.

Vanquish was a VERY underrated game. One of my all time favs. The boring generic main character was this game's ONLY flaw(female lead character would've been a better fit, IMO). In terms of graphics, gameplay, soundFXs: this game is one of the best ever.

Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 2dh7ju1
Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 Iz9n4g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Games You Feel Were Under-rated?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next