HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Capcom considers the RE2 remake canon...
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 11:35 pm by Ghost Leader

» GhostWire: Tokyo
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 5:56 am by White Rock

» Days Gone
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 4:05 pm by Ghost Leader

» Please, God, tell me it isn't so...
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 8:23 am by Bulls-3ye

» Forum Rules [READ BEFORE POSTING]
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 6:56 pm by Ghost Leader

» This is kind of pathetic...
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 2:54 am by White Rock

» Rambo V: Last Blood
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:22 am by White Rock

» Forum Rules [OUTDATED]
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 9:01 pm by Ghost Leader

» Curse: The Eye of Isis
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 29, 2019 6:38 pm by Ghost Leader

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Ghost Leader
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Voting_barThe Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
White Rock
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Voting_barThe Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Bulls-3ye
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Voting_barThe Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Vote_rcap 

Share
 

 The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Zombie
Zombie
ChrisRedfieldRE156

Posts : 658
Join date : 2012-11-15

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:24 pm

Movie 43, one of the dumbest movies i've ever seen, Hugh Jackman with balls on his neck(chin), well not that funny . . . Ah Farrelly brothers, what the fuck dude, i mean they did Dumb and Dumber . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 27
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:19 pm

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Movie 43, one of the dumbest movies i've ever seen, Hugh Jackman with balls on his neck(chin), well not that funny . . . Ah Farrelly brothers, what the fuck dude, i mean they did Dumb and Dumber . . .

I thought that movie was actually pretty funny.
I have a very strange sense of humor and I'm the guy that finds most immature, outrageous stuff funny........ I also may or may not have been baked while watching Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Zombie
Zombie
ChrisRedfieldRE156

Posts : 658
Join date : 2012-11-15

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:41 pm

Mcghie wrote:
ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Movie 43, one of the dumbest movies i've ever seen, Hugh Jackman with balls on his neck(chin), well not that funny . . . Ah Farrelly brothers, what the fuck dude, i mean they did Dumb and Dumber . . .

I thought that movie was actually pretty funny.
I have a very strange sense of humor and I'm the guy that finds most immature, outrageous stuff funny........ I also may or may not have been baked while watching Rolling Eyes

Well i dig outrageous stuff in comedy myself, but a cartoon cat dildoing himself with a dust cleaner while banging a teddy bear, looks kinda sick. Im pretty sure that This Is the End is going to be really awesome comedy with all those outrageous stuff in it . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 27
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:50 pm

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Movie 43, one of the dumbest movies i've ever seen, Hugh Jackman with balls on his neck(chin), well not that funny . . . Ah Farrelly brothers, what the fuck dude, i mean they did Dumb and Dumber . . .

I thought that movie was actually pretty funny.
I have a very strange sense of humor and I'm the guy that finds most immature, outrageous stuff funny........ I also may or may not have been baked while watching Rolling Eyes

Well i dig outrageous stuff in comedy myself, but a cartoon cat dildoing himself with a dust cleaner while banging a teddy bear, looks kinda sick. Im pretty sure that This Is the End is going to be really awesome comedy with all those outrageous stuff in it . . .

Yeah lets not dwell on stuff like that, I'd rather forgot I seen that part to be honest.
Thanks for telling me about this movie, I'v never heard of it it looks amazing.
Got one of the best cast list that a comedy film could have.
Man I'm well syked about this film, I will now be keeping a close eye on it's production.
Thanks dude Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Zombie
Zombie
ChrisRedfieldRE156

Posts : 658
Join date : 2012-11-15

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:02 am

Mcghie wrote:
ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Movie 43, one of the dumbest movies i've ever seen, Hugh Jackman with balls on his neck(chin), well not that funny . . . Ah Farrelly brothers, what the fuck dude, i mean they did Dumb and Dumber . . .

I thought that movie was actually pretty funny.
I have a very strange sense of humor and I'm the guy that finds most immature, outrageous stuff funny........ I also may or may not have been baked while watching Rolling Eyes

Well i dig outrageous stuff in comedy myself, but a cartoon cat dildoing himself with a dust cleaner while banging a teddy bear, looks kinda sick. Im pretty sure that This Is the End is going to be really awesome comedy with all those outrageous stuff in it . . .

Yeah lets not dwell on stuff like that, I'd rather forgot I seen that part to be honest.
Thanks for telling me about this movie, I'v never heard of it it looks amazing.
Got one of the best cast list that a comedy film could have.
Man I'm well syked about this film, I will now be keeping a close eye on it's production.
Thanks dude Razz

"Yo I just drank my pee for the first time and aaa, it aint baad" Very Happy:D:D:D Craig Robinson dude he's gonna take it over the limits . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2957
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 27
Location : Manila, Philippines

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:37 am

Is it true that Hugh Jackman is Gay? Well it's no big deal. He's a best actor after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 27
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:47 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:

"Yo I just drank my pee for the first time and aaa, it aint baad" Very Happy:D:D:D Craig Robinson dude he's gonna take it over the limits . . .

Haha.
I love anything with seth rogen in it.
It's hilarious that there actually using there real names and giving a sort of reality based twist, it's pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SWITCHMYND
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Posts : 1095
Join date : 2012-05-24

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:37 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Is it true that Hugh Jackman is Gay? Well it's no big deal. He's a best actor after all.
what no hes not gay lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Industrial Ridden
Cerberus
Cerberus
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu
Posts : 395
Join date : 2013-01-02
Age : 23

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:06 pm

Dragon Wars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:12 am

That movie was pretty bland. Not the worst I've seen though, not even close. It's down there, though.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Barkba10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2151
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 23
Location : On the Edge of Reality

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:12 am

Flu Birds was the worstest bad movie ever to exist...beating out even ALL THE BULLSHIT FROM ANDERSON.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
dr_salvador
Cerberus
Cerberus
dr_salvador

Posts : 259
Join date : 2011-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Somerset, UK

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:18 am

I watched Army of the Dead with my mate the other night, and it was a truly terrible movie. We kept watching it until the end, cos that's how you do it when you're watching a bad movie, but it was a painful viewing experience. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/jonnychaos1991
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2151
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 23
Location : On the Edge of Reality

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:17 pm

dr_salvador wrote:
I watched Army of the Dead with my mate the other night, and it was a truly terrible movie. We kept watching it until the end, cos that's how you do it when you're watching a bad movie, but it was a painful viewing experience. Razz
This had better be not about Uncle Ash in Army of Darkness! (Cuz this probably isn't what you are talking about, I'm just being safe.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
dr_salvador
Cerberus
Cerberus
dr_salvador

Posts : 259
Join date : 2011-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Somerset, UK

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:29 am

PWNERX wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:
I watched Army of the Dead with my mate the other night, and it was a truly terrible movie. We kept watching it until the end, cos that's how you do it when you're watching a bad movie, but it was a painful viewing experience. Razz
This had better be not about Uncle Ash in Army of Darkness! (Cuz this probably isn't what you are talking about, I'm just being safe.)

Nope, it's a dodgy low budget horror. Re-animated Spanish army of skeletons or some crap. Why would I dare to insult the legend that is Bruce Campbell? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/jonnychaos1991
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Seppuku Sushi
Posts : 2828
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 23
Location : (Insert clever location here)

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:35 pm

"Pirates of the Great Salt Lake" has got to be one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life. It's one of those movies where it deserves a diarrhea dump spewed all over it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Seppuku_Sushi
dr_salvador
Cerberus
Cerberus
dr_salvador

Posts : 259
Join date : 2011-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Somerset, UK

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:44 pm

Piranha 2...the piranhas inexplicably have wings and can fly. And it was directed by James Cameron. Yes. THAT James Cameron.

Admittedly, he was a newbie director at this point but even so...flying Piranha? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/jonnychaos1991
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:18 am

dr_salvador wrote:
Piranha 2...the piranhas inexplicably have wings and can fly. And it was directed by James Cameron. Yes. THAT James Cameron.

Admittedly, he was a newbie director at this point but even so...flying Piranha? Sad
I've seen that more than once, sadly. I had already forgotten I had seen it (repressed memory?) and saw "Piranha 2" on the guide so I thought I'd watch it. Midway through the movie I almost smacked myself with the remote because I finally remembered how awful the movie was.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Barkba10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
dr_salvador
Cerberus
Cerberus
dr_salvador

Posts : 259
Join date : 2011-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Somerset, UK

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:40 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:
Piranha 2...the piranhas inexplicably have wings and can fly. And it was directed by James Cameron. Yes. THAT James Cameron.

Admittedly, he was a newbie director at this point but even so...flying Piranha? Sad
I've seen that more than once, sadly. I had already forgotten I had seen it (repressed memory?) and saw "Piranha 2" on the guide so I thought I'd watch it. Midway through the movie I almost smacked myself with the remote because I finally remembered how awful the movie was.

It's like a car crash. You know you should look away, you know it's doing you no favours to keep watching, but you can't divert your eyes. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/jonnychaos1991
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:52 am

dr_salvador wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:
Piranha 2...the piranhas inexplicably have wings and can fly. And it was directed by James Cameron. Yes. THAT James Cameron.

Admittedly, he was a newbie director at this point but even so...flying Piranha? Sad
I've seen that more than once, sadly. I had already forgotten I had seen it (repressed memory?) and saw "Piranha 2" on the guide so I thought I'd watch it. Midway through the movie I almost smacked myself with the remote because I finally remembered how awful the movie was.

It's like a car crash. You know you should look away, you know it's doing you no favours to keep watching, but you can't divert your eyes. Twisted Evil
Once I realized what I was actually watching I immediately changed the channel. I'd much rather go watch that car crash.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Barkba10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
dr_salvador
Cerberus
Cerberus
dr_salvador

Posts : 259
Join date : 2011-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Somerset, UK

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:53 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Dragon Wars

That movie was terrible, but I've actually seen worse. I enjoyed some of the action sequences, so it wasn't a complete failure for me. Still a pretty crap movie one though. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/jonnychaos1991
Methsia
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Methsia

Steam : Methsia
Posts : 2350
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 23
Location : UP IN THIS

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:57 pm

I dont know what it was called? But it was about this guy who couldnt decide if he wanted the D or the V? And basically he's more for the D? So this organisation is like after him cause hes some gay porn star- and the ending was the most low budget ending ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/Methsia
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:28 am

Methsia wrote:
I dont know what it was called? But it was about this guy who couldnt decide if he wanted the D or the V? And basically he's more for the D? So this organisation is like after him cause hes some gay porn star- and the ending was the most low budget ending ever.
Judging by that description alone I don't even want to know the name of that movie.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Barkba10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2151
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 23
Location : On the Edge of Reality

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:26 am

Another bad movie: Alien 3000. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! (But seriously.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
valereth
Banned
valereth

Playstation Network fsmetal
Steam : fs_metal
Posts : 153
Join date : 2013-06-04
Age : 34
Location : Harrisburg, PA

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:26 am

You do not know how bad a movie can get until you have seen Manos: Hands of Fate. It isn't even funny bad. It is much MUCH worse than that. I cannot say one single positive thing about it. Even watching the MST3K version of it is painful
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.digital-delirium.com
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2151
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 23
Location : On the Edge of Reality

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:51 am

There are more than just DVD/BLURAY/LASERDISK/HD version's of movies I already own? Oh well, House of the Dead 2 was pretty bad as well.

I now know what mst3k means.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content




The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched
Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic :: Movies-
Jump to: