HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched

Go down 
+39
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Known_Hero
AWDCP
02viperacr
Crimson_Wolf
will1234562
spawn
PWNERX
Godzilla90s
Spike991
dr_salvador
JamTyrantH
DeadlyGenetics
chaso13
chocotricks
Mcghie
chrisredfield84
Prince of Judah
Biohazardtaylor
Parabellum09
the_darkest_one
Alice Clone 6
ChickenHeart
ZombiePrincess
Methsia
DivideByZero
Vandal
REWorld
chrisredfielmusculo
RebelliousQueen
ThomVD
Mass Distraction
Evil Rage42
Valentine Fan
PAULSAMSON
Outbreakgirl
Ghost Leader
SWITCHMYND
VoyageTreader08
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:07 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:
cabin fever 2 is terrible
Was it by any chance worse than the first one? That one was already crappy as is.

It was beyond terrible.
I would say it was on par with movies you get in the bargain bin's at some stores, in fact I'm pretty sure I seen CF2 in one haha.
Come on Mass, Cabin Fever was a great film, it had a mixture or serious and ridiculousness which I found pretty awesome.
I don't know what it was but I loved the film, I thought it was really well done, maybe just personal preference.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:46 am

The movie just made zero sense to me. I've seen horror films balance serious and ridiculousness way better than that one. Wouldn't watch again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:29 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:
cabin fever 2 is terrible
Was it by any chance worse than the first one? That one was already crappy as is.

I actually didn't mind the first one. Not exactly going to win an Oscar, but fine for what it was! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonnychaos1991
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:42 pm

i have never seen the first cabin fever :/
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:52 pm

JamTyrantH wrote:

It depends what you're a fan of, but if you like horror films. But if you do and you like movies that at least try to break away from the whole "psycho killer/monster" formula then it's worth a watch! Laughing
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:05 pm

dr_salvador wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:

It depends what you're a fan of, but if you like horror films. But if you do and you like movies that at least try to break away from the whole "psycho killer/monster" formula then it's worth a watch! Laughing

i love horror films !! so ill give it a go Cool
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:13 pm

JamTyrantH wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:

It's not the best movie ever but it's probably not deserving to be on this threat. It's not THAT terrible. It's nowhere near as bad as say...Troll 2. That movie sucks. Razz
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:36 pm

Twilight.

I. Will. Never. Sit. Through. That. Movie. Again.
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
Twilight.

I. Will. Never. Sit. Through. That. Movie. Again.

Really? That's the worst movie you've EVER watched? I mean, it's a steaming pile of turd, admittedly, but that's honestly the worst movie you've EVER seen? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:44 pm

^

Yep, I don't watch alot of movies, and usually the ones I watch, I like

Alien 3 might be up there in the worst column though
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:47 pm

I am a fan of horror movies and do like it if a movie breaks from the usual cliches but hole hell, Cabin Fever was just downright retarded.

There's only a few movies I would never watch again and that's one of them.
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:17 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
^

Yep, I don't watch alot of movies, and usually the ones I watch, I like

Alien 3 might be up there in the worst column though

I second that. Alien 3 is terrible, but even so, there's much worse out there.

I would put the TROMA films in here but those movies are intentionally crappy so I'm not sure that they count! Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:40 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I am a fan of horror movies and do like it if a movie breaks from the usual cliches but hole hell, Cabin Fever was just downright retarded.

Is it bad that I kinda liked Cabin Fever? Razz

It had that dude from Boy Meets World. Shawn.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:22 am

I don't mind people liking Cabin Fever. To me it was just a horrible movie.

I myself liked Alien 3. I don't think there's one Alien movie that I would've thought is bad.
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:44 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

I myself liked Alien 3. I don't think there's one Alien movie that I would've thought is bad.

What about the AVP movies? The second one is the stinking pile of crap. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:50 am

The first one was pretty fun, I've watched it a couple of times.

The second one... Well, my main gripe with it is that it's waaaay too dark. I couldn't tell what was going on half of the film. I'll propably watch it again sometime. This time I'll just watch it in the dark and up the brightness so I actually know what's happening.
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
The first one was pretty fun, I've watched it a couple of times.

The second one... Well, my main gripe with it is that it's waaaay too dark. I couldn't tell what was going on half of the film. I'll propably watch it again sometime. This time I'll just watch it in the dark and up the brightness so I actually know what's happening.

That said, the directors of the second effort went on to make Skyline. Which isn't exactly outstanding but it's much better than the drivel they managed before that! Cool
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:23 pm

Yeah Alien 3 was a little dry storyline wise.
I was playing the Alien Trilogy on the PS1 2 days ago as well, oh how I hate the controls on that game, it's like playing a bad rendition of Doom.

I recently watch Steven king's the shinning, I have to see I was more horrified but the film itself rather than the material in the film, actors where bad, storyline was badly done and I actually scene it on some chessy film channel on Sky, think it was the horror channel that always plays bad b-movies or something like the sci-fi channel.
Thank goodness we still have Stanley Kubricks The Shining.
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:04 pm

If we're talking about made for Sky/SCI FI movies, then the absolute worst has to be...Aztec Rex. Although it's quite funny to watch if you're drunk. It suddenly becomes amazing then! Razz
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:00 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Watch the second one, downright terrible and sick. There is a very strong chance you will vomit by the end of the movie.
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:36 pm

VoyageTreader08 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Watch the second one, downright terrible and sick. There is a very strong chance you will vomit by the end of the movie.

I vomited at the end of a movie once. The movie was called Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked. It was terrifying, just terrifying. Talking rodents. THE HORROR, THE HORROR!
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:09 am

OMG YES NOW THATS A BAD MOVIE! CHIPWRECKED OMFG HORRIBLE! Smurfs was really gay as well
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:14 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Okay so it wasn't just me. I thought it was because I was watching a bootleg copy. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:49 pm

dr_salvador wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:

It's not the best movie ever but it's probably not deserving to be on this threat. It's not THAT terrible. It's nowhere near as bad as say...Troll 2. That movie sucks. Razz

never even heard of it thats how bad it must be hahahaha
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:41 pm

chocotricks wrote:
OMG YES NOW THATS A BAD MOVIE! CHIPWRECKED OMFG HORRIBLE! Smurfs was really gay as well

I didn't watch it on purpose. Well, I did, but not through choice. That's what you get for looking after young cousins. Even worse, they thought it was the best movie ever! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched    The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Worst Movie You Have Ever Watched
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next