HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!

Go down 
+21
Nobudy
DXP
Methsia
Sherry Birkin
ozzman
Mass Distraction
DvIrUs
Revan XI9
Outbreakgirl
Ghost Leader
ChrisSherry
DivideByZero
RebelliousQueen
Incompetent Barry
Vandal
DeadlyGenetics
NiteKrawler
Valentine Fan
RaviorStygian
SWITCHMYND
PunkMaister
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:16 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 2ytpx6u

So they have the gull to make the fourth movie into phone game? I doubt anyone would touch it, even me.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:24 am

Well she is technically a character in the games now so I guess the main canon games are safe...instead we get Buddy for canon =_=
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:13 pm

DXP wrote:
Well she is technically a character in the games now so I guess the main canon games are safe...instead we get Buddy for canon =_=
Probably Buddy better than Alice.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:23 pm

DXP wrote:

Let's just pray that he doesn't do any wire-fu action
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Well it's going to be in CG, let's pray he doesn't Hadouken any lockers.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Mercy wrote:

Nah one better....He'll Hadoken lickers instead.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:34 am

Quite interesting, I suddenly found another game based on the movies. This one is called Undead Unleashed and it's loosely based on Retribution.

The game itself feels like a poor man's version of Mercenaries. There are three stages and they're all basically the same, you can have three different weapons but the ammo doesn't stack and you're stuck playing as Alice who keeps complimenting her own shooting. Now, the game is not horrible but there's a whole ton of this kind of arena zombie shooters that do it better. The game is actually pretty addicting but the load times are horrible. The graphics are pretty good too, for a browser game.

http://residentevil-movie.com/game/undeadunleashed/

I stopped playing after the game crashed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:52 am

Hey a zombie apocalypse clone =P one other thing I'm to this day calling bullshit of the highest accord is:

In apocalypse(mainly the novel covers this but the movie also) Alice was ignored by the zombies because she was infected to them she was one of them, so why is it....that in the 3rd movie they can suddenly see her again....yet another plot hole.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:53 am

Mercy wrote:
Alice shouldn't be in any more movies.

True fax, the broad just needs to die off already. And not in a way that would earn her any pity either.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:52 am

DXP wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Nah one better....He'll Hadoken lickers instead.
Damn iPhone spellchecker… you knew what I meant.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:28 am

DXP wrote:

In apocalypse(mainly the novel covers this but the movie also) Alice was ignored by the zombies because she was infected to them she was one of them, so why is it....that in the 3rd movie they can suddenly see her again....yet another plot hole.

Huh, really? That is a major plothole, I never noticed it in the movie. I was too distracted on how goofy the movie is.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:27 pm

Outbreakgirl wrote:
DXP wrote:

Let's just pray that he doesn't do any wire-fu action

Why Capcom doing this to us? Sad They're breaking my heart. I really hope so..
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Capcom: Breaking fans hearts since 2009.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:47 pm

DXP wrote:
Capcom: Breaking fans hearts since 2009.

*sobs* Crapcom: Converting your favorite games into bullshit Sad
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:49 pm

Don't forget they also created those games.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:57 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Don't forget they also created those games.
Why Capcom? Why?! Sad I've been a good die hard fan since 2001 and this is what we get
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:41 pm

People make a big deal over the goofiest of things.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:26 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
People make a big deal over the goofiest of things.

I wish I could be more like you, Ravior. I really do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:22 pm

“They use his set pieces from the movies in the games but for some reason, they don’t want to put my character, Alice, in the game,” says Milla.

I am so furious at this statement!
Words cannot describe how much this ignorant and senseless quote drives me to the wall.
They use his (Paul. W***er Anderson) set pieces FROM THE MOVIES in the games!
Milla are you so ignorant and stupid, the games where before the movies and if anything these "movies" just make crap carbon copies of what happens in the games.

“It’s a shame because I used to play the game with my little brother years ago and it would be so cool to be in one.”

You want to be in a game that you seem to clearly know very little about that you spew such vile ignorance like the first quote!
Nice to see here trying to win Capcom over with here idiotic antics, just the same as Paul Anderson is supposedly the biggest Resident Evil fan ever.
Pretentious idiotic life forces the both of them.

I read this a long time ago but damn this still pushes my buttons Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

Playstation Network the-evilking
Steam : Hoxton47

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:15 am

Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 177901cd_rage_face_RE_Finite_Picdump_1-s442x418-175726-580
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Cerberus
Cerberus
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:55 pm

While I hate Alice on principle and scoff at Milla's comments, just saying Umbrella Chronicles kinda did borrow the Red Queen concept (AND LASER ROOMS? C'MON) which I thought was pretty bad ass. And that's partially because the only Anderson RE movie I like is the first one which came out before RE0 so it didn't step on many toes at the time. Also the "Get him in the NEMESIS Program" line made me KAWAII DESUUU everywhere.

I think it would have been awesome if they had to save a girl named Lisa Trevor in the first one and replaced Matt at the end then came back as, well, Lisa Trevor post-op in Apocalypse. Same concept with Matt and Nemesis, but still. Also I just remembered Matt's sister he tried to save was named Lisa. <- LOL
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:42 am

I think they should add her in as a crappy support character (Like they do in the movies with every character from the games) and then quickly have her killed.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:23 am

37 Narwhals wrote:
I think they should add her in as a crappy support character (Like they do in the movies with every character from the games) and then quickly have her killed.
The fact she would even be in the game would piss me off.

Also I can't get that Narwhal song out of my head now.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:52 am

Her having a role in anything more than those highly forgettable iPhone and browser games would be the end of RE for me. The only thing I could tolerate is if she voiced some minor character.

Mercy wrote:
Also I can't get that Narwhal song out of my head now.
Turns out I wasn't the only one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4