HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread

Go down 
+15
Evil Rage42
Outbreakgirl
Nobudy
DivideByZero
RebelliousQueen
DeadlyGenetics
Valentine Fan
PAULSAMSON
NiteKrawler
leon248
SWITCHMYND
Sargent D
RaviorStygian
Mass Distraction
ChrisSherry
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who do you think the Mysterious man is?
Billy Coen
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vote_lcap53%The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
Carlos Oliveira
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Chris Redfield
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vote_lcap7%The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
New Character
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vote_lcap33%The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
Other
The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vote_lcap7%The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:17 am

RE6 demo spoiler

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:41 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
RE6 demo spoiler

Spoiler:
Really I never would of guessed.lol
Back to top Go down
Killeret
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Killeret

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:09 pm

Outbreakgirl wrote:
For some reason, I had a dream in which the mysterious character is Leon's twin brother....weird o.O

Well Leon's twin brother was already in RE2. The zombie in the back of the police car towards the beginning! lmao So it can't be him. That'd be one hell of a comeback, though! xD

I think if the mystery person is Ark, I'd be the most awestruck, filled-with-joy person in the world! That. Would. Be. AMAZING. Though I'd still be SUPER happy if it were someone like Billy or Carlos. I just wanna know who it is already! >_<
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:16 pm

Killeret wrote:

Well Leon's twin brother was already in RE2. The zombie in the back of the police car towards the beginning! lmao So it can't be him. That'd be one hell of a comeback, though! xD

Oh Shocked No wonder his hair was strangely similar

Killeret wrote:
I think if the mystery person is Ark, I'd be the most awestruck, filled-with-joy person in the world! That. Would. Be. AMAZING. Though I'd still be SUPER happy if it were someone like Billy or Carlos. I just wanna know who it is already! >_<

Is Ark really that popular of a character? I didn't realize that alot of RE fans played Gun Survivor
Back to top Go down
Killeret
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Killeret

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:24 pm

Outbreakgirl wrote:
Oh Shocked No wonder his hair was strangely similar

Haha. I always thought of that zombie as his twin because of the hair. xD

Outbreakgirl wrote:
Is Ark really that popular of a character? I didn't realize that alot of RE fans played Gun Survivor

From what I've heard, most people actually look down on RE: Survivor :-/ I haven't played it, but I have seen people talk about how they didn't like it. I would just be happy that he's in Damnation because he's lesser know in the series and to introduce him to a newer generation of Resident Evil fans would be great. And because I don't know much of him, learning about him and what he's done in in RE history would be awesome too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Killeret wrote:

From what I've heard, most people actually look down on RE: Survivor :-/ I haven't played it, but I have seen people talk about how they didn't like it. I would just be happy that he's in Damnation because he's lesser know in the series and to introduce him to a newer generation of Resident Evil fans would be great. And because I don't know much of him, learning about him and what he's done in in RE history would be awesome too. Very Happy

In my opinion, I think that they'll probably go for Bruce McGivern than Ark Thompson. I could be wrong about this, but I think he's more well known than Ark, Since he stars in Dead Aim and Namco x Campcom.
Back to top Go down
Killeret
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Killeret

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:08 pm

Outbreakgirl wrote:
In my opinion, I think that they'll probably go for Bruce McGivern than Ark Thompson. I could be wrong about this, but I think he's more well known than Ark, Since he stars in Dead Aim and Namco x Campcom.

I actually know Ark more than Bruce, but that's mainly because of ShadowLeggy xD I don't think it would be Bruce because I don't think him and Leon had ever met (not exactly sure about that statement so don't hold it against me if I'm wrong lol). Because of the rumors saying Leon and the character are past acquaintances, I'd think it'd be more chance toward Ark. But that's just me. Really not knowing much about neither Bruce nor Ark makes it interesting if it's either one.....
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:05 pm

Killeret wrote:
Outbreakgirl wrote:

I actually know Ark more than Bruce, but that's mainly because of ShadowLeggy xD I don't think it would be Bruce because I don't think him and Leon had ever met (not exactly sure about that statement so don't hold it against me if I'm wrong lol). Because of the rumors saying Leon and the character are past acquaintances, I'd think it'd be more chance toward Ark. But that's just me. Really not knowing much about neither Bruce nor Ark makes it interesting if it's either one.....

Hm, you know, I had a theroy when the trailer came out. Maybe this movie would be a sequel to Operation Javier and a prequel to RE4 about how Kauser faked his death and joins Wesker. Of course Leon just HAD to be in this one...great Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:26 am

It could be anyone (my money is on Ark) Leon sent him to sheena island in survivor to find out what umbrella was doing there, it could be Chris (Only saying this since he lost his roid arms more or less for 6 and since this is coming out what before 6 is released in Japan? would make sense)

If not those Billy he needs to come back in some shape or form all we can do is wait and see what gets updated.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:28 pm

Another RE6 demo spoiler

Spoiler:

Maybe that happens in Damnation
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:40 pm

I have new info on the appearing characters and this comes from the actors of the film. The movie will have two female protagonists starring alongside Leon. The first one is none other than Ada Wong. The second one was a true surprise for me but as I am a huge fan of the lesser known storylines this made me REALLY happy. Well, the thing is, there's no revealed name for the second female character BUT she is formerly known from the novels. Dun dun DUNN.

Still no word on the shadowy guy so keep on guessing.

EDIT: Forgot to add [source]

Outbreakgirl wrote:
Ark is Leon's friend and NxC was never released outside of Japan so the odds are on Ark.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:33 pm

Oh yeah! Ada! WHOOOO! Yeah! This is a good news, uhh.. for me. Dream come true, I guess.

Novel Character, eh? Maybe it's Karen Driver? xD Or Rebecca!

Thank you Mass for this info!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:58 am

DivideByZero wrote:
Novel Character, eh? Maybe it's Karen Driver? xD Or Rebecca!
Those two were actually the ones I was thinking too. It depends on how they are trying to implement the novel canon if Karen is still alive or not, though.

Other, lesser known candidates would be
  • Silvia, a passenger on The Liberty (To the Liberty)
  • Emily Ran, a scientist trying to create a cure for t-virus (Rose Blank)
  • Alma Hart, a girl who survived Raccoon City and the object of research for Emily Ran (Rose Blank)
  • Rain Rubens, a student from Gadywall Island (Beast of the Northern Seas)
  • Kate, Rain's roommate (Beast of the Northern Seas)
  • Mylène Beardsley, current head of the Beardsley family which helped establish Umbrella (Beast of the Northern Seas)
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:07 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

• Silvia, a passenger on The Liberty (To the Liberty)
  • Emily Ran, a scientist trying to create a cure for t-virus (Rose Blank)
  • Alma Hart, a girl who survived Raccoon City and the object of research for Emily Ran (Rose Blank)
  • Rain Rubens, a student from Gadywall Island (Beast of the Northern Seas)
  • Kate, Rain's roommate (Beast of the Northern Seas)
  • Mylène Beardsley, current head of the Beardsley family which helped establish Umbrella (Beast of the Northern Seas)

Haven't actually read this novels. Are they good?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:22 am

DivideByZero wrote:
Haven't actually read this novels. Are they good?
Like I mentioned on the other thread, I haven't either. All info I have on those books is based on bits and pieces I've found online.

Rose Blank and To the Liberty have been marked as parts 8 and 9 (respectively) in the novel series while Beast of the Northern Seas seems to be a standalone title.

I pretty much only know the basic plot of each and some of the characters.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:24 am

I don't really know if they're going to be able to bring Karen back. After all, she was infected and later died in "Caliban Cove".
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:19 am

Valentine Fan wrote:
I don't really know if they're going to be able to bring Karen back. After all, she was infected and later died in "Caliban Cove".
Just like I said, it is not yet know HOW exactly they are going to take the novel canon into account.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:26 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
Just like I said, it is not yet know HOW exactly they are going to take the novel canon into account.

Oh, I see. I didn't see your post, my bad Embarassed
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:03 am

I know this is too random, but I think the our Mystery Guy should really be the one.. the only..

"The Merchant"

But back to reality.

If this movie explains why Tricell took a sample of G from G-Curtis, then Wesker might make an appearance here. Do you guys think so, too? Damn it. This movie makes me think weird things.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:14 am

I'm gonna go and throw in my suspicion of it possibly being Trent, since we're already having one possible character from the novels.
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:16 am

If Trent willl be in Damnation, he'd be ony top 5 characters. He even intimidated Wesker, a bit. But still, the merchant.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:46 am

DivideByZero wrote:

If this movie explains why Tricell took a sample of G from G-Curtis, then Wesker might make an appearance here. Do you guys think so, too? Damn it. This movie makes me think weird things.
I have feeling that he might be appear on Damnation. Well that's just so badass!
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:06 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
DivideByZero wrote:

I have feeling that he might be appear on Damnation. Well that's just so badass!

That would be swell Cool
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:09 pm

That is IF it takes place before RE5.
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:24 pm

Maybe this movie aslo explains why Ada joined Neo-Umbrella. OR THE MYSTERY MAN could be HUNK. Without his suit.

NOTE TO SELF: Scream "AWESOME" at the very start of the movie when watching it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread   The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Resident Evil: Damnation Discussion Thread
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next