Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Nemesis, who is he or she or it?

Go down 
+19
RaviorStygian
chocotricks
Vandal
JamTyrantH
thebighairsonsonic
charlieRE2
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
NicemanCandy
Kytte
Leon Kennedy
PublicEnemy
Ghost Leader
leonada
Regenerator
Umbrella Spy
BioHazardMerc1
frodomir
Spike991
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Nemesis, who is he or she or it? Empty
PostSubject: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 12:27 pm

Everyone that has playe RE3, and as a result of the films, everyone knows about him period, but has anyone ever wondered who he is? Umbrella used a tyrant as a base, and used the NE-parasite, and some host, I would personally like to know who, would you?
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 12:42 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Everyone that has playe RE3, and as a result of the films, everyone knows about him period, but has anyone ever wondered who he is? Umbrella used a tyrant as a base, and used the NE-parasite, and some host, I would personally like to know who, would you?

Well movie had different story than game... Nemesis was some old friend of Main character in movie (that woman, idk name im not fan of movies)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
BioHazardMerc1
Zombie
Zombie
BioHazardMerc1

Playstation Network Charlz0r

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 6:33 pm

the movie changed everything from the main RE story, I've finished RE3 with all epilogues and I never questioned myself about nemesis :/
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 8:24 pm

well nemesis is an a experiment of the nemesis parasite and is nothing more than a big tyrant created to destroy the stars members because umbrella want to destroy the stars memebers and with that nobody can say anithing about the incident
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 8:42 am

this is a good question and I don't have an answer...I would like to know too...I don't go off of the movies
Back to top Go down
leonada
Zombie
Zombie
leonada

PostSubject: this is a good question and I don't have an answer...I would like to know too...I don't go off of the movies   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 6:35 am

i would like to know too and its a good thing that u dont go with the movie for the fact that they change somethings
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 6:42 am

There was a rumor circulating a while back that it Chris was the Nemesis, but we know that's definitely untrue.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 9:29 am

leonada wrote:
i would like to know too and its a good thing that u dont go with the movie for the fact that they change somethings

Yeah, they changed alot of stuff actually, and in the movie it was that guy matt, or max, I never knew which one it was.Smile
Anyway, it would be cool to know, even though he is as of right now just some insignificant exeriment, but it would be cool if they put a Metal Gear twist and have end up being like an important character from the past.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:40 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
There was a rumor circulating a while back that it Chris was the Nemesis, but we know that's definitely untrue.

Stupidest thing i ever heard
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:42 am

frodomir wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

i agree with you
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 12:19 pm

Umbrella Spy wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

i agree with you
Maybe so, but the rumor was still out there nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 12:35 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Umbrella Spy wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

i agree with you
Maybe so, but the rumor was still out there nonetheless.

what u need to know is that anyone can start rumors...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:22 pm

frodomir wrote:
what u need to know is that anyone can start rumors...
Yeah, but that doesn't make them any less prevalent when the topic is a soon-to-be released game or movie. The gaming community was circulating the "rumors" that Chris Redfield was RE5's main character and that Sherry Birkin was returning months before both were officially announced.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 7:23 pm

As you might know,only very intelligent peoples evolves in Tyrants,perhaps it was some researcher of Umbrella...even the lead researcher of the program Nemesis,i dont know.

ps:this mutation concern only people who get inderectly infected,i dont know if it works the same for directly infected peoples(the virus injected into them with a seringe)
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 7:40 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
As you might know,only very intelligent peoples evolves in Tyrants,perhaps it was some researcher of Umbrella...even the lead researcher of the program Nemesis,i dont know.
Yeah, good point. I do agree that Chris isn't the sharpest tack in the wall (no offense, Chris fans).

I'm just saying the rumor circulated for a while, until CV released.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 10:27 pm

[quote="PublicEnemy"]As you might know,only very intelligent peoples evolves in Tyrants,perhaps it was some researcher of Umbrella...even the lead researcher of the program Nemesis,i dont know.

It isn't intelligent people that become Tyrants after infection, it is something on a biological level, and there is a certain number, it was like 1 out of every 10 million people would become a Tyrant. It exlplains in a document from UC, the document is supposed to be like an extract from Wesker's report.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:02 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:
Yeah, good point. I do agree that Chris isn't the sharpest tack in the wall (no offense, Chris fans).

I'm just saying the rumor circulated for a while, until CV released.

Actually in a document from UC, an extract from the Wesker's report, it states something like 1 in every 10 million people or something like that, will become a Tyrant, but don't quote me, the number was somthing like that though.Smile
But anyway, that is all irrelevant since Umbrella on Sheena Island from RE Survivor had come up with a way to create Tyrants more efficiently, they extracted something from the brains of children right before their secondary sex chromosomes established, and they were able to mass produce the T-103 model Tyrants. This is more than likely the type of Tyrant used for Nemesis, since the T-103s were intelligent enough to give orders to follow, like Mr. X in RE2 trying to get the locket from Sherry, and in Outbreak file#2 the T-0400tp being reprogramed to kill the Hunters, but Nemesis of course had the NE-parasite in addition to that, which would completely control the host, making it more intelligent, so Nemesis could not only be given orders, but he/it could also say a word..."STARS".Smile

No double posting mate
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:15 am

Someone once said something like his name was Matt or something... 'Course we all hate the movies............ Compared to the games that is.
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:44 am

[quote="Spike991"]
PublicEnemy wrote:

It isn't intelligent people that become Tyrants after infection, it is something on a biological level, and there is a certain number, it was like 1 out of every 10 million people would become a Tyrant. It exlplains in a document from UC, the document is supposed to be like an extract from Wesker's report.

the document said only extremely intelligent peoples(1 out of 10millions) evolve into a Tyrant,so its both and intelligence have something to do with bioligical level AND Dna(its what make you an attarded or someone especially intelligent,not only that but everything, still intelligence has somethin to do with)perhaps only the genetic code of some intelligents peoples(1/10m)has what it takes to evolve into a Tyrant,thats what i wanted to point out.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:55 am

[quote="PublicEnemy"]
Spike991 wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:

the document said only extremely intelligent peoples(1 out of 10millions) evolve into a Tyrant,so its both and intelligence have something to do with bioligical level AND Dna(its what make you an attarded or someone especially intelligent,not only that but everything, still intelligence has somethin to do with)perhaps only the genetic code of some intelligents peoples(1/10m)has what it takes to evolve into a Tyrant,thats what i wanted to point out.

Okay, I just reread it, I think you misunderstood a little bit, it said, " it had a fault of making the carrier’s brain cells decline. To transform the carrier into a Tyrant we needed to keep the carrier’s intelligence at a certain level. In order to overcome this issue, Birkin had been working on extracting a variant that would cause the least damage to the brain when it was adapted perfectly to the carrier."

It was saying that their intelligence would decline, not that they needed to be really intelligent. This would also sort of scrap the idea of an intelligent Umbrella Researcher being used for Nemesis, since the T-103's solved that problem. They were made on Sheena Island, and there they had a way to mass produce, this was definately the Tyrant that was used with the NE-parasite to make Nemesis.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:10 am

Well movie had something familiar with it... Intelligence... Nemesis was listening orders... But at the end he changed his... Mind Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:45 pm

frodomir wrote:
Well movie had something familiar with it... Intelligence... Nemesis was listening orders... But at the end he changed his... Mind Razz

Yeah, they did something weird with that Matt or Max guy. Weird but I still don't know which one it was.Smile
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:58 pm

It was Mat lol
but none the less the movies suck compared to games
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:13 pm

Kytte wrote:
It was Mat lol
but none the less the movies suck compared to games

Yeah, that was it.Smile Nice avatar, and although the movies(at least the first one) weren't that bad, they do suck in comparision to the games.Smile
Back to top Go down
NicemanCandy
Zombie
Zombie
NicemanCandy

Playstation Network NicemanCandy

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:09 am

If I wanted it to be anyone, I would choose Billy Cohen! That would be an effective way to detail his future since the mansion incident. Umbrella understands of his presence within the mansion and tracks him down, leading to his capture.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadfrontier.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis, who is he or she or it?   Nemesis, who is he or she or it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nemesis, who is he or she or it?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next