HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that...

Go down 
+7
darknessangelz
Indiana Jones
H2S04
Bernard
DarkSonicDX
frodomir
Chris Redfield
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Redfield
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Chris Redfield

Playstation Network sniperwolf2k10

MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... Empty
PostSubject: MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that...   MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 1:30 pm

Mods Author :Satyr/Frozenux

MGS4 Raiden (replaces Leon tactical vest)

MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... Rai4pv10

Replaces Ada merc and comes with a replica(at least i hope so Laughing ) of her gun.

MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... Ada2yu10

Link: http://files.filefront.com/MGS4+Raiden+Bayonetta+Udzip/;12616408;/fileinfo.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net/
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that...   MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 1:35 pm

I dont like the hair thing, but mod looks ok, and the ada mod looks perfect

Keep it posting
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
DarkSonicDX
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that...   MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 9:57 pm

Please note that these mods has been release.Heres some mistakes u made.

Raiden mod is not for Leon Tactical Vest.Its only available for Leon in his jacket and his non-jacket skin. The original modder of this mod=Satyr has not yet has plan for Raiden to replace Leon in tactical vest. Thank you if you are reading this.
EDIT=Satyr isnt really that bright to edit his post sorry :p

Bayoneta=Yeah she is now in Mercenaries for now.

EDIT=Yeah just go to this link and download it. Link remove by Down please read rules
Back to top Go down
Chris Redfield
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Chris Redfield

PostSubject: Re: MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that...   MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:12 am

DarkSonicDX wrote:
Please note that these mods has been release.Heres some mistakes u made.

Raiden mod is not for Leon Tactical Vest.Its only available for Leon in his jacket and his non-jacket skin. The original modder of this mod=Satyr has not yet has plan for Raiden to replace Leon in tactical vest. Thank you if you are reading this.
EDIT=Satyr isnt really that bright to edit his post sorry :p

Bayoneta=Yeah she is now in Mercenaries for now.

EDIT=Yeah just go to this link and download it. Link remove by Down please read rules

i just put the text from the post it was on like the pic below

MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... Lol110
Back to top Go down
DarkSonicDX
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that...   MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 3:05 am

To bad i just din read the rules.Suppose to be the same as the previous modding forum.To lazy to read rules on this forum. :p

Yeah i say Satyr miss his points sometimes in his posts.
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that...   MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:34 am

My god,that is awesome
Back to top Go down
Chris Redfield
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Chris Redfield

PostSubject: Re: MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that...   MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:49 am

Bernard wrote:
My god,that is awesome

lol yer it is
Back to top Go down
H2S04
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that...   MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:04 am

Lulz how dumb i am? i mean i put the Raiden head in the pl00 folder and the body in the PL09 which is obviously NOT LEON TACTICAL VEST model folder Rolling Eyes . for someone who has been modding this shitty game for almost a year i don't even know were to put my shit correctly too much weed!!!
@DarkSonicDX(if it's really you lulz) if there's someone not bright enough here that must be you. lol!
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that...   MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:03 am

The heads a little too wide, thats an easy fix, the Bayonetta looks good, haven't seen the rigging yet though. Raidens rig looks solid though

Last edited by frodomir on Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : There is X button by edit...)
Back to top Go down
darknessangelz
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
darknessangelz

PostSubject: Re: MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that...   MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:46 am

omg this mod is sweet Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 5/5
Back to top Go down
pliskinc4
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: is the link dead?   MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:23 pm

i cant get to the mod file... i think your link died. can someone get a new one up plz?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that...   MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:55 am

After searching the shit out of different mod sites I found Satyr's Raiden: http://www.mediafire.com/?1clut7ah395e4lr

Couldn't find Bayonetta though, sorry. I'll post that too if I happen to stumble upon it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that...   MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:18 am

Very nice mod, might give it a download Razz
Thanks for the link Mass
I am also just waiting for one day on this section there will be a post saying link to darkbiohazard download
man I would be in heaven Razz
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that...   MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:22 am

how do you do mods actually? i'm just curious cause i'm not the type who do mods
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that...   MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that... Empty

Back to top Go down

MGS4 Raiden,Bayonetta,Ultra Violet Sword, Yep! just like that...
Page 1 of 1