HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space

Go down 
+16
Known_Hero
Martin85
Kino_00
ohmybasch
Methsia
ThomVD
fernandofan08
Jill Sandwich
Bub537
Monster Mash
lyfesArcanum
Sargent D
weskersbarber
Spike991
DeadlyGenetics
Vandal
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space   Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:33 am

OMG, I recognized the The Thing stuff immediately. Super cool. I loved that movie. The remake wasn't all that bad either.

I always thought some of RE's mutations were on part with what we saw in Carpenter's Thing.
Back to top Go down
fernandofan08
Zombie
Zombie
fernandofan08

Playstation Network andrewisthejoker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space   Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:52 am

I adore The athing. Sad as it sounds me and few friends saw the new film wearing 'US ANTARCTICA RESEARCH PROGRAMME OUTPOST #31 NATIONAL SCIENCE INSTITUTE' tshirts we had made. I also have both The Macready figure set you pictured and the Norris creature.

Plagas and Uroboros are very 'Thing' inspired. Everything copies something. Regenerative limbs and the mutations from DS are heavily inspired by Carpenters fantastic 82' film. The 2011 film I adored too.

RE4 inspired alot which was brill, but dead space's influence was clearly films like the Thing and even The shinings psychological torment. Outpost 31>Ishimura. The isolation is a massive key feature in both. RE games clearly inspiredby Romeros iconic film series. But again the franches took influence and made it their own. Dead space is over the shoulder and has an NPC vehicle momen similar to RE4, but RE4 didnt create that, it was done before so in your eyes surely RE is a copy?

Exactly. Artistic influence with an identifiable and unique spin make both games miles from being the same.
Back to top Go down
ohmybasch
Zombie
Zombie
ohmybasch

Playstation Network ohmybasch

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space   Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:41 am

Yeah I love the Thing too, first time watching it was about a year or 2 ago.
It was so scary, you know they did a great job if it still does that after 20+ years,
b/c you know, normally movies like that look so out dated. Didn't see the remake.

There's a lot of things that games take from movies, just look at Metal Gear, Snake and Plisken that's the name of Kurt Russell's character in yet another John Carpenter Movie, Escape from New York. Also Meryl is an exact copy of the chick from Cherry 2000.

I always felt like Resident Evil 1 has a little bit of Suspiria in it, don't you think? They're both about feeling claustrophobic inside a mansion.
Back to top Go down
fernandofan08
Zombie
Zombie
fernandofan08

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space   Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:30 am

ohmybasch wrote:
It was so scary, you know they did a great job if it still does that after 20+ years,
b/c you know, normally movies like that look so out dated. Didn't see the remake.

There's a lot of things that games take from movies, just look at Metal Gear, Snake and Plisken that's the name of Kurt Russell's character in yet another John Carpenter Movie, Escape from New York. Also Meryl is an exact copy of the chick from Cherry 2000.

I always felt like Resident Evil 1 has a little bit of Suspiria in it, don't you think? They're both about feeling claustrophobic inside a mansion.

Yes I did think it had some inspiration fro Suspiria!

What made me love The Thing was that it wasn't CGI. Ofcourse, 1982 there was hardly any, but like the original Star Wars films, Animatronics and puppetry, stop motion etc made the film a million times better, because it had an air of reality to it. It wasn't computerised. Thats my only gripe with the 2011 film. originally, the director wanted full Animatronics but the studio didnt allow it. Also, The Thing's space ship DIDN'T belong to The Thing! The frozen alien found was a different species that was already assimilated by The Thing. The space ship was a different set of aliens who went to different planets collecting specimens from each planet's inhabitants. The original ending was miles better but I cannot for the love of god find the story of the original ending;

monsterlegacy.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/thing-2011-why-was-pilot-creature-fired.html

And heres some deleted footage which shows 3 different deaths for bennings, who was assimilated and found by Windows only to disappear before it fully assimilated him, and the alternative ending for The Thing 1982; Macready kills Childs its assumed;

colombospace.com/Youtube/2Xu2cFljkPw

Back to top Go down
ohmybasch
Zombie
Zombie
ohmybasch

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space   Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:03 am

fernandofan08 wrote:
ohmybasch wrote:

Yes I did think it had some inspiration fro Suspiria!

What made me love The Thing was that it wasn't CGI. Ofcourse, 1982 there was hardly any, but like the original Star Wars films, Animatronics and puppetry, stop motion etc made the film a million times better, because it had an air of reality to it. It wasn't computerised. Thats my only gripe with the 2011 film. originally, the director wanted full Animatronics but the studio didnt allow it. Also, The Thing's space ship DIDN'T belong to The Thing! The frozen alien found was a different species that was already assimilated by The Thing. The space ship was a different set of aliens who went to different planets collecting specimens from each planet's inhabitants. The original ending was miles better but I cannot for the love of god find the story of the original ending;

monsterlegacy.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/thing-2011-why-was-pilot-creature-fired.html

And heres some deleted footage which shows 3 different deaths for bennings, who was assimilated and found by Windows only to disappear before it fully assimilated him, and the alternative ending for The Thing 1982; Macready kills Childs its assumed;

colombospace.com/Youtube/2Xu2cFljkPw

Oh wow, so it's studios that don't allow that anymore, not that no one wants to do animation like that. Yeah, I feel movies like Aliens had way better looking monster than the CGI ones of modern times. It's really too bad.

I didn't know that about the Thing, I heard there was already a movie before the 1981 one, haven't seen it either. The one thing I didn't like about the movie is ending, I was confused by it and just hated it. That one on youtube looks no better :/
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space   Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:35 am

Okay, so you wanted me to come up with a rebuttal for your argument.

Quote :
I dont see how it ripped off Resident Evil. I mean the videos you show dont line up particularly well.

Quote :
Comparing the removal of Plagas to the Injection in the eye is just ridiculous. apart from both laying on a table, theres nothing similar. Leon used it to remove a parasite which would kill him and transform him and was totally passive in a cut scene...Its a totally different concept. The laser on the needle was merely used as an aiming guide for the player to lower the needle into Isaacs eye, if you got it wrong it killed you. it wasn't a cut scene it was part of the gameplay.
You're right. It was sort of a reminder though, I wasn't entirely sure why Isaac had to do that in the first place, it wasn't explained as well as it had been in Resident Evil 4, with notes from Luis. It is a different concept, but it seems as if they're hinting at their inspiration.

Quote :
Comparing shooting style as a criticism is also daft. Games from Alan wake, Mass effect, Arkham City, Yakuza, uncharted, Red dead redemption,Vanquish. Transformers, mafia 2, Kane & Lynch, Lost planet, Deadly premonition, GTA4, ghostbusters and the list goes on. Grand theft auto vice city had an off center aiming for shooting too.
I think I also mentioned that Resident Evil 4 was the game that defined the next generation in gaming. But to be fair, Dead Space is sort of like Resident Evil 4 in space.

Quote :
Protecting Ashley and Protecting Nicole are also different. I mean, how many games incorporate protecting an NPC? Aside from Nicole being a figment of Isaacs imagination, Isaac is stationary on a mine cart moving when nicole operates the system. Your restricted to 3 steps in any direction, as Necromorphs swarm from all sides. Its massively different to RE4 because leon can move along a large area and interact with Ashley to boost her upto positions. DS, you are at the mercy of Nicole and you cannot move aside from 3 steps in any direction.
Again, you're right. But it sort of felt like a watered down version of the same thing. Necromorphs are attacking your girl and necromorphs are attacking you: deal with it. Just wondering if it was necessary.

Quote :
I can see the comparison of Ashley with the truck and Ellie with the digger in DS2. But in alot of games you have an NPC controlling a vehicle whilst you defend from it. RE5 did it, so surely that should be criticised for copying itself and being repetative?
I already explained how I feel about this quote. It just seems like such a blatant rip off to me.

Quote :
The last point regarding the escape at the end of the game, the only thing Similar is that if you hit an object you die. Thats it. Dead Space used this twice remember, as Isaac HALO jumped and free fell down to the Spiral. But unless you criticise a one hit kill and free-falling/ doing iron man to the ship, its a null comparison and criticism because quite simply, they had a one hit kill escape. leon was on a jet ski in a cave, Isaac was in the spiral which was blowing up and he was flying up to the ship which Ellie brought to save him after contemplating suicide.

its just totally different concepts and uses for everything bar the NPC driving a vehicle and you defending it, which is still a common occurance in many, many games.
The two endings are incredibly alike. If you refuse to believe so, then I'll let you be happy.

Quote :
Storywise I understand a fair amount. ofcourse, the novel delves massively into unitology
Los Illuminados.

Sorry. Had to.

Quote :
Its birth and heritage. Extraction showed the removal of the marker from Aegis, it also showed howed the marker reanimated the dead miners into necromorphs, and also showed how the marker warped the human mind into seeing what the marker wishes for its own purpose.

Basically, extraction is the story of how the ishimura falls from the miners perspective on Aegis 7. One character if I remember, Eckhart is a practicing member of Unitology and undercover to see who is immune to the markers effects, which is believed to be Lexine. They escape the ishimura.

Downfall is the film which shows it from another perspective. The main character finds that the marker repells the necromorphs as they cant go near it, so she sacrifices herself and sets the distress beacon off which the Kellion responds to, and at the end of the films, as the necromorphs and Vincent float out into space and die, The kellion intercepts the Ishimura and the start of the first game immediately happens.

Dead space is purely about Isaac finding Nicole, realising Kendra is an agent for the Church to retrieve the marker which it uses Nicole as its manifestation to get Isaac to do what it wishes. Along with missions to get Life support, power etc to the Ishimura.

Theres many, many side stories explained in the Martyr and Salvage novels that delve deep into Unitology.

Im only briefling touching on the story points though, theres much depth to it through video reports ands so forth.

You honestly play the games for it's "compelling story?" Really? To be honest, I don't really care about the story. When I beat a survival horror game I don't look back at the story, I look back at the experience. What part gave me chills, what parts don't I ever want to recount again, what that had a lasting effect on me. Dead Space doesn't really do that for me. Not like Resident Evil 4 does. Admittedly, Resident Evil isn't absolutely original, if you really want to take it back, you can go back to Alone in the Dark and Sweet Home; but Dead Space and Resident Evil 4? C'mon. You're going to refuse me that?
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space   Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:11 am

ohmybasch wrote:
fernandofan08 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
fernandofan08 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Plain and simple fact, because I don't care about anything you just wrote because it's all bogus: if there was no Resident Evil 4, there will be no Dead Space.

Also... Resident Evil 5 copying Resident Evil 4? Really? That's what you're going to argue with? That's like saying Ghostbusters 2 copied Ghostbusters 1 because they both have Ghosts in it. It's called a sequel buddy, indicating that 5 comes after 4. Of course they had to make things bigger and better but still stick with the formula.

In Resident Evil 4 Leon is on a creeky boat with only a harpoon and a power bar as he faces a mutated salamander. Chris is on a battleship with machine guns, grenade launchers, and a 6 pack of monster as he faces a mutated maniac.

How would dead space not exist? The story and concept has nothing to do with RE. Only the perspective played and the mine sequence. Thats it. Explain to me how RE made the story and everything else in Dead Space.
Refusing to believe that Dead Space did not rip off Resident Evil 4 means you're looking at Dead Space with Rose Colored Glasses.

Quote :
Also, if your not even bothering with what i've put, clearly you have no answer then. Ive made credible points which dispute your wild claims about many things.
I don't think so. I think you were wasting my time, and I didn't want to waste time on a pointless cause. You refuse to agree that Dead Space ripped off Resident Evil 4 despite everything I posted, there's no point in arguing with you.

Quote :
If you open a thread for debate at least look at my argument without 'not bothering' to reply to a credible laughable, thought out disagreement with almost all your points. I agree with the mining part happily, the perspective is also widely adopted and popularised by RE4. All your other points I have argued
I did not open a thread for debate. I opened the thread to expose the bullshitery that is Dead Space.

Now youve successfully made yourself look like an imbecillic idiot. Not only have i proved most of your points to be incorrect, You acuse me, an avid RE fan of being a rose tinted DS fan, even though its YOU who refuses to acknowledge irrefutable proof that you proclaimed comparisons are infact, the ramblings of an imbeciles bullshit.

Its clear for all to see you believe your right and anyone who challenges you is wrong. Your hypocrisy is most laughable. You open a thread and slate a game and you refuse to acknoeledge a counter argument because your clearly too thick to comprehend points ive made and refuse to read because your too much of a pussy to read a challenge to your opinion amd your scared to be proved wrong.

Otherwise, if everyones a lost cause because they disagree with you, just shows how stupid and immature you are. But no matter, clearly a lack of intelligence on your part resulting in you refusing to contemplate your wrong.

Oh, Cold Fear copied more than anything from RE4. Dont know why your so intimidated by Dead Space, 3 examples which two are bullshit and pisspoor comparisons with no relevance. Weak argument from a weak poster.

People! Relax!
We all know Dead Space and Resident Evil are "rip offs" of the movie "The Thing".

The Thing, RE4, Dead Space.
Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 Thing1
Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 Resident-evil-monsters-vs-movie-monsters-01-333-75Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 Dead-space-monster

There's even a dog in RE4 that looks like the dog from the Thing:
Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 TheThingDogKennel02Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 Colmillos

Even an RPG, Parasite Eve, has mutations like this. It's simply a sign of a strong influence from the movie, not that each game ripped off each other. Just look at Half Life or even the anime Blue Gender, You could say they took the insects from Starship Troopers, but really it's just an influence.

It's not like ORC where they take strong influences from L4D but make nothing original out of it, at least the stories are different and the monster don't walk exactly like they do in each game, unlike ORC.

I could see where the gameplay in Dead Space is bit like RE4, you know the camera behind the character and the aiming is very similar, but nothing more really. Dead Space has enough originality to pass those similarities, again, unlike ORC compared to L4D or even F.E.A.R. (yes ORC ripped off F.E.A.R. T.T)

It's like Silent Hill, the first games played just like the first RE games, but they still had enough originality to stand on their own.

John Carpenter's The Thing... I haven't seen that movie in so long. You chose a great example and I love your points there. I haven't played F.E.A.R in such a long time too, now I think I'll pull it out and play it. Alma Wade you scary little girl you. Oh how I hate the sewer area...
Back to top Go down
ohmybasch
Zombie
Zombie
ohmybasch

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space   Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:39 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:

John Carpenter's The Thing... I haven't seen that movie in so long. You chose a great example and I love your points there. I haven't played F.E.A.R in such a long time too, now I think I'll pull it out and play it. Alma Wade you scary little girl you. Oh how I hate the sewer area...

Thank you Smile
I haven't played F.E.A.R. in along time either, but I'm not big of a fan,
I did like the first 2 and I was very excited for the 3rd but then I stopped caring for the series after the end of F.E.A.R. 3,
the story was weak and I got tired of Alma doing the same thing in every game "Boo!"
Back to top Go down
fernandofan08
Zombie
Zombie
fernandofan08

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space   Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:46 am

See! That wasn't so hard! I do agree with the mine sequence and Ashley, totally, totally agree. I do agree also that RE4 made the over the shoulder perspective mainstream, and Kudos for RE doing that, its a great perspective and the RE games feel much better to play. I do believe the endings are massively different, the only thing similar is that you are avoiding rocks on a jet ski in RE4, and you are avoiding explosions and debris (which also happens in RE4) to reach the ship. I can see how the concept is similar like i've said before, but its totally different implementation.

I can see how you can at face value say Los illuminados and Unitology is similar, but both really end at the point of them being merely religions. Plagas is a parasite worshipping cult from the 18th century which had the ability to control its hosts. The plan was to infect the american government to control the world.

Unitology is from a man called Altman (altman be praised! is often heard in the game), and they believe that the Human race was created by a divine race of superior aliens. Unitology offers 'transformation and rebirth'. The marker is the basis for the religion, and followers believe that the messages inscribed in the alien language offer the secret code and the meaning of life. Theres far to much to delve into Unitology because Visceral has fleshed to a highly detailed subject, from heirarchy, church history, death ritual, prayer, soul cleansing, preaching and conduct, convergence and fights Earthgov, similar to the beliefs of say, christianity and scientology.

I played DS at first just for the horror. but I was going on, Unitology inrigued me massively, the Marker intrigued me massively. Stories told through the holo recordings and the holo books gave lots and lots of story.Now I when I play DS1/2 i see it slightly different because of my knowledge with the back story, and the knowledge of what Stross for example, or Dr Kyne.

If anything, dead spaces story telling is heavily influenced by the original games' form of story telling; current story is narrative, the history is told through memo's/holo accounts and recordings. I play games for their story and how the world involves me, the original RE told stories from its pre-rendered backgrounds, dead space has the samefeeling for me

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space   Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:36 am

The weird mutations and stuff in The Thing, Carpenter's version were wayyyyyyyyyy better than any stupid CGI stuff in the remake. It seemed creepier and more real. It was shocking and freaky and grotesque. RE has some of those qualities.

I loved certain mutations in the RE games. Mendez in RE4, Irving in RE5, Steve in DSC, that infantile G thing in Outbreak on Below Freezing Point, Queen Leech in RE0, and just really any that are tasefully done. I liked Chief Irons' mutation in DSC, how it showed shadows and brief reflections in the eye of the Mayor's dead(and nameless right?) daughter.
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space   Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:05 pm

I did play and enjoy both of these games and during my gameplay I didn't really pay attention to similarities. Now when you put them together like that I see it, but I bet you can do the same with alot of other games aswell.
I think all of those "rip offs", or however you want to call them, were made well in DS. After all, quality is what matters.
If someone didn't like DS in general then it's a matter of taste and pointless to argue about.

As someone said earlier I bet RE4 was inspiration to alot of other games, and without inspiration there would be alot less good games, good music, good movies, good art, etc.
Back to top Go down
fernandofan08
Zombie
Zombie
fernandofan08

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space   Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:50 pm

News doing the rounds at the end of last year was that Dead Space 3 would take place on a frozen planet. Now THAT is inspiration from The Thing!!!!! I think it would be a perfect setting for it.

Back to top Go down
Martin85
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Martin85

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space   Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:32 pm

I love Dead Space! It's got a much bigger horror element that RE used to have. I will always love RE more (the old ones), but Dead Space is an excellent new series, I think.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space   Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:10 pm

Had to revisit this topic, at this point while I was switching threads over.

As of now, I still stand by what I said about Dead Space ripping off Resident Evil, but as it turns out Resident Evil gets inspiration from Dead Space as they said since Resident Evil 6's release.

After playing Dead Space 3, I still have to admit, that Dead Space 2 is the greatest in the franchise, and it's still one of my top greatest games in this current gen. It deserves more praise. Everything about it was amazing, in the first game they didn't know the direction they wanted to go with the game, in the second they had a better idea, in the third game they just really didn't know how else to sell more copies so they saturated it with action and co-op.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space   Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 9:14 am

Never played DS3 but I heard it was crap. Does the story explain how Ellie fixed her eye?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space   Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 9:51 am

Known_Hero wrote:
Never played DS3 but I heard it was crap. Does the story explain how Ellie fixed her eye?
There's a note in the game that no one ever read, she and Isaac went to some doctor where an eye was donated to her. If you look carefully, they're different colored eyes. Honestly, she looked better with the eye patch.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space   Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 4:59 pm

Vandal wrote:
. Honestly, she looked better with the eye patch.
Agreed, you kinda felt sorry for her but at the same time admired her for toughing it out.

I'm surprised that something so significant was explained so nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space   Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:38 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Agreed, you kinda felt sorry for her but at the same time admired her for toughing it out.

Exactly, it represented her strength and was one epic battle scar that was actually explained. Most battle scars are just there, this was a testament to her survival.

Giving her another eye was a bad move.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space   Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:42 am

Vandal wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Vandal wrote:

Exactly, it represented her strength and was one epic battle scar that was actually explained. Most battle scars are just there, this was a testament to her survival.

Not from her point of view, I'd assume. Har har.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space   Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:10 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Vandal wrote:

Not from her point of view, I'd assume. Har har.
Haha, eye see what you did there.
Back to top Go down
Revenant662
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Revenant662

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space   Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:48 pm

Hey guys, quick question referring to Resident Evil 4 "HD"...I picked it up recently on the 360 and was wondering if Assignment Ada and Separate Ways were on this version once the Campaign is complete... also will the Chicago Typewriter be available? I had all of them on the GameCube and PS2 versions of the game but am unsure about this "HD" one.. any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space   Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:18 pm

Honestly no reason for you to post in this thread. You should have posted in another thread relating to the topic like the link below:

http://www.residentevilforums.net/t4749-resident-evil-4-wii-edition-vs-the-360-ps3-hd-port?highlight=resident+evil+4

Or you should have made a new thread.

To answer your question: yes.
Back to top Go down
Revenant662
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Revenant662

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space   Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:04 am

Well I wasn't sure if I should have created a whole new thread to ask some questions or find another RE4 thread and ask there.. but okay I understand and thanks.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space   Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:57 am

I do think Dead Space copied RE4 a great deal, but then I suppose all the early horror games primarily imitated RE1.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space   Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:23 am

White Rock wrote:
I do think Dead Space copied RE4 a great deal, but then I suppose all the early horror games primarily imitated RE1.
...while RE1 imitated Alone in the Dark. The cycle is endless.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space   Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next