HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse

Go down 
+11
NiteKrawler
chrisredfielmusculo
DeadlyGenetics
S.Winters
Sargent D
00biohazard
Incompetent Barry
Mass Distraction
Spike991
Vandal
ChickenHeart
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:31 am

I'm going to have to agree with Mercy on this one. You have to think realistically. It doesn't matter if you read all the zombie survival books in the world. Take notes from zombie movies or games. If a zombie apocalypse were to happen, NO ONE would be prepared. Not to mention if the virus is airborne, everyone is screwed. Chaos and fear causes panic and when we panic, we're unable to think rationally and control our emotions. The survival rate will go down immensely. Even if you have a group, you won't survive forever. Death is inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:19 am

I think I have a newfound respect for you.. Yep, that's a newfound respect.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:06 pm

Im everybody's main character. Smile
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:11 am

Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
That was my next thought. We'd have to somehow find this isolated island first. But I bet we could do it and continue with life like that. I wouldn't mind starting over. As long as everyone was there with me, I'd care less about it all.

We'd gather all we could and then find us a pilot and get us a plane of some sort and just go.

I wouldnt be there. Id probably get killed by a zombie early on..

I'd protect you...

But I dunno.. We could at least try our damnedest to survive. You can't live if you don't strive to do it.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:22 am

S.Winters wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
That was my next thought. We'd have to somehow find this isolated island first. But I bet we could do it and continue with life like that. I wouldn't mind starting over. As long as everyone was there with me, I'd care less about it all.

We'd gather all we could and then find us a pilot and get us a plane of some sort and just go.

I'd protect you...

But I dunno.. We could at least try our damnedest to survive. You can't live if you don't strive to do it.

I see you two ending up like the UBCS guy and the girl in RE3's clock tower, just before the stone puzzle.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:33 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

I'd protect you...

I see you two ending up like the UBCS guy and the girl in RE3's clock tower, just before the stone puzzle.

Gee thx.

I see you ending up like that guy Raymond from the RPD.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:45 am

Oh sweet, that's an epic death Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:15 pm

According to a FB quiz, I'm humanities' last hope for survival... So yeah... Suck it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 3:27 pm

I'll give you a call when shit goes down.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:14 pm

S.Winters wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Id probably get killed by a zombie early on..

I'd protect you...

But I dunno.. We could at least try our damnedest to survive. You can't live
if you don't strive to do it.

Because you can protect your boyfriend from becoming a zombie.

Of course everyone is going to strive to survive, who isn't scared of death when facing it? Really, I think this is one of the stupidest things I've read on the forums in a while.

What's to say you're not to turn into a zombie early on?

As I said before, you can't plan ahead for chaos.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:24 pm

All I can say is that if the military still works at that time, I will be there and I will be totally screwed.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:27 pm

Mercy wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I'd protect you...

Of course everyone is going to strive to survive, who isn't scared of death when facing it? Really, I think this is one of the stupidest things I've read on the forums in a while.

What might you be referring to exactly?

And she could protect me, prior to getting infected.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:33 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I'd protect you...

I don't know, must have been something Japanese Characters said or done. I'm banking on that.

I honestly don't think anyone can protect anyone but themselves. When faced with absolute chaos, you're geared to think about number one. Plus if it were to come, (it won't) you can't determine how one gets turned into a zombie. It could be airborne, or the virus could be transported through water, forcing you not to drink. She could, or it may be inevitable. No one knows because you can plan ahead of.. You get the idea.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:35 pm

Mercy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I'd protect you...

I don't know, must have been something Japanese Characters said or done. I'm banking on that.

I honestly don't think anyone can protect anyone but themselves. When faced with absolute chaos, you're geared to think about number one. Plus if it were to come, (it won't) you can't determine how one gets turned into a zombie. It could be airborne, or the virus could be transported through water, forcing you not to drink. She could, or it may be inevitable. No one knows because you can plan ahead of.. You get the idea.

You played RE5? Remember that scene with Chris, Jill and Wesker, where Jill sacrificed herself and went out the window, it could be something selfless like that.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:52 pm

Spike991 wrote:

You played RE5? Remember that scene with Chris, Jill and Wesker, where Jill sacrificed herself and went out the window, it could be something selfless like that.

Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Listen-Harry-Use-the-force

I may be remembering it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:15 pm

Mercy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Listen-Harry-Use-the-force

I may be remembering it wrong.

It's my favourite Space Balls character! Kirk!
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:18 pm

ill stay here, middle of nowhere, and plenty of guns. not a lot of food, but 1500+ 22lr rounds, guns, and squirrels. lets rock!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse   Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good luck to you in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3