HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?

Go down 
+15
fernandofan08
ohmybasch
Vandal
ChickenHeart
lyfesArcanum
NiteKrawler
PAULSAMSON
weskersbarber
Sargent D
Methsia
Jill Sandwich
RebelliousQueen
Mass Distraction
Spike991
PunkMaister
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which of the 2 directors is hated the most?
Anderson
Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 Vote_lcap80%Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 80% [ 12 ]
Michael Bay
Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Both are hated equally!
Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:43 am

PunkMaister wrote:
Sargent D wrote:
Are you kiding? ANDERSON all the way. Laughing

Really? Do you like the fact that Bay is going to turn the Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles into aliens? Because I sure don't.
I heard about that too. At least he's (supposedly) changing the name to something like "Teenage Alien Ninja Turtles".
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:26 am

Anderson all day everyday. Fuck him.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:09 am

I am a Loyal Anderson Hater. So he always gets my vote no matter what.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:07 am

Though I think we underestimate just how Michael Bay is. I haven't seen enough of his films to judge though, but my uncle really hates him.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:10 am

保守的な wrote:
Though I think we underestimate just how Michael Bay is. I haven't seen enough of his films to judge though, but my uncle really hates him.

Thats not cool. Tell to you're Uncle that he should hate Paul Anderson more. *troll face*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:43 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
保守的な wrote:

Thats not cool. Tell to you're Uncle that he should hate Paul Anderson more. *troll face*
I'll be sure to mention that to him, next time I see him.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:47 am

保守的な wrote:
保守的な wrote:

I seriously don't know why they hate Michael Bay. He seems to be a Good Director, Unlike Paul Anderson.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:22 pm

保守的な wrote:
保守的な wrote:

I seriously don't know why they hate Michael Bay. He seems to be a Good Director, Unlike Paul Anderson.

So you're saying Paul W.S. Anderson doesn't seem like a good director?
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:10 pm

保守的な wrote:

Understatement of the year, truth be told both are terrible directors end of story and in case anyone here is a Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles fan guess what he plans to make them aliens, how does them apples taste now, huh?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:14 pm

Dude, what's with the font?

I am a Turtles fan and I know what he's going to do. At least he is changing the title to something like Teenage Alien Ninja Turtles so it's all cool for me.

I do admit it was pretty low but Anderson is still worse.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:14 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Spoiler:

OMG that's terrible...
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:15 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Dude, what's with the font?

I am a Turtles fan and I know what he's going to do. At least he is changing the title to something like Teenage Alien Ninja Turtles so it's all cool for me.

I do admit it was pretty low but Anderson is still worse.

Sorry they both get the best of me all the time (as in the worse).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:12 pm

保守的な wrote:
保守的な wrote:

I'm guessing because some people don't like what he did with the Transformers movies?
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:14 pm

保守的な wrote:
保守的な wrote:
保守的な wrote:

I'm guessing because some people don't like what he did with the Transformers movies?

Make that most of the Transformers fans if you don't believe me just visit a transformers board and you'll find out real quick.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:31 pm

I see you can get into the Movies section again Punk. Good. As for Alien Turtles...wtf? And why didn't that CGI Turtles movie get a sequel? I thought it was awesome!
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:37 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I see you can get into the Movies section again Punk. Good. As for Alien Turtles...wtf? And why didn't that CGI Turtles movie get a sequel? I thought it was awesome!
Well I can click on the last post that appears on the main index forums but I cannot go directly to the movies forums nor see any threads I have not posted on.

And yes Alien turtles deserves a big WTf along with a big barf and it also proves my point that both directors are indeed equally loathsome I wish Jigsaw would kidnap them both force to watch their bad movies and then play a game with them.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:17 am

MichealBaySplosions!!!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:06 am

NiteKrawler wrote:

Screw that noise.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from the 80's, that's where it's at. I think I'm gonna watch that later now.

I need Corey Haynes or the other one as Donatello, and the others too. Michaelangelo had a very good VA. Leo and Ralph were good too. I really liked Ralph in the first one though.

Shredder is still the coolest.

And April!

I had Turtles In Time on the SNES. Beat it too.

But yeah, I haven't seen that animated, TMNT.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:54 am

I swear, if Bay renames the movie to include the word "alien" instead of "mutant", "ninja" or "turtles" he will already be a thousand times better than Anderson. Or Uwe Boll, for that matter.

The animated Turtles movie was cool. Turtles Forever was also one of the most amazing animated movies I've seen. If you are a Turtles fan, that movie is a must.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:07 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I swear, if Bay renames the movie to include the word "alien" instead of "mutant", "ninja" or "turtles" he will already be a thousand times better than Anderson. Or Uwe Boll, for that matter.

The animated Turtles movie was cool. Turtles Forever was also one of the most amazing animated movies I've seen. If you are a Turtles fan, that movie is a must.

What the shell are you talking about? scratch
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:34 am

I mean the rumors I've heard that he won't name the movie "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" which is cool if he really wants to change the premise.

If he does use the original title... well, then he's fucked.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:40 am

The film will be called "Ninja Turtles" so I take it they will be neither teenage nor mutant. As far as I know I don't think a script has been finished so anything could happen. Also Turtles Forever was pretty good even if they made the 80s version look like a bunch of idiots. As for hating one of or both of the directors I don't think they're awful. I mean Micheal Bay movies are for the most part fun mindless action films. I don't understand all the hate for the Transformers movies I thought they were good. Anderson is a little more hit or miss. Mortal Kombat was actually a pretty good video game movie and Soldier (despite how awful it did) wasn't that bad to me. RE: Apocalypse and Extinction wasn't directed by Anderson (he was the producer/writer) so technically you can't use them.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:09 am

You know, the biggest grief I had with Extinction was exactly the poor writing. I still blame Anderson for that.
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:22 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

I doubt he will, he certainly did not change the name Transformers to Bayformers even tough he should have.

And regarding the turtles the first 2 live action films were pretty good actually as goofy as the special /fx where though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?   Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which director is hated the most Anderson or Michael Bay?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next