HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)

Go down 
+3
RebelliousQueen
Spike991
PunkMaister
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) Empty
PostSubject: What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)   What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:53 pm

I am looking to see if anyone knows where to use the damn bomb & detonator in RE2. Claire. For what I had read I thought one was supposed to use it on the crashed chopper as in the same one one dozes the flames off first with the valve manifold but all I get when I try to use the explosives there is"You don't need this right now!" so plz can anyone tell me what if anything can they used for?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)   What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:29 am

PunkMaister wrote:
I am looking to see if anyone knows where to use the damn bomb & detonator in RE2. Claire. For what I had read I thought one was supposed to use it on the crashed chopper as in the same one one dozes the flames off first with the valve manifold but all I get when I try to use the explosives there is"You don't need this right now!" so plz can anyone tell me what if anything can they used for?

Next to the wreckage left behind from the chopper blocking the Chief's office. You need what's in the confiscation room and what's in the room where you see Marvin turn into a zombie, combine those suckas and Use it on that wall. Wink
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)   What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:32 am

I know that part, you can't used it in the choper. you are going to used the Explosives and the Detonator to blocked off and access to the Chief's Room, after that go inside and find Sherry and get the key on the desk.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)   What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:10 am

Spike991 wrote:
PunkMaister wrote:

Next to the wreckage left behind from the chopper blocking the Chief's office. You need what's in the confiscation room and what's in the room where you see Marvin turn into a zombie, combine those suckas and Use it on that wall. Wink

I already have them combined that part wasn't hard to figure out since I do also play Hitman II a lot. And if you mean the little bit of wall behind the chopper I did try to set up the bomb there with the same annoying message "you don't need this right now" No pale No
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)   What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:13 am

You were going to used it on the Chief's Room. Its blockaded. Thats why you need a Explosives and Detonator to block it off.
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)   What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:21 am

Yes but where exactly can i set the damn thing so I don't keep getting the message "You don't need this right now." just trying to set it on that little bit of exposed wall behind the crashed chopper won't work.

Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)   What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:25 am

PunkMaister wrote:
Yes but where exactly can i set the damn thing so I don't keep getting the message "You don't need this right now." just trying to set it on that little bit of exposed wall behind the crashed chopper won't work.

Try to put it exactly near the Chiefs Room. I dont if its gonna work out. Just try it! Smile
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)   What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:25 am

Right on the chopper, I think. Try both sides. Between the wall and the chopper on the right or the side when you turn to the chopper.

I don't quite remember... ^-^;
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)   What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:29 am

S.Winters wrote:
Right on the chopper, I think. Try both sides. Between the wall and the chopper on the right or the side when you turn to the chopper.

I don't quite remember... ^-^;

Just try every side of it. You can do it dude ;D
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)   What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:31 am

I have faith in you. >_<
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)   What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:18 am

The best way is to check the chopper with the 'action' button until you get a message saying you need something to clear the way (maybe not those exact words but similar)

Once you get this dialogue you know you're in the exact right spot to use the items...
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)   What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:22 am

TeRoR KiD wrote:
The best way is to check the chopper with the 'action' button until you get a message saying you need something to clear the way (maybe not those exact words but similar)

Once you get this dialogue you know you're in the exact right spot to use the items...

Try to explore more and check your Inventory maybe you forgot something thats why the Explosives and Detonator won't work on the Chopper.
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)   What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:24 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:

Try to explore more and check your Inventory maybe you forgot something thats why the Explosives and Detonator won't work on the Chopper.

Don't confuse the situation. Just do what I said and it will work perfectly lol
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)   What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:46 am

TeRoR KiD wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:

You are the one who is confused. I am just helping him lol
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

PostSubject: Re: What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)   What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:57 am

TeRoR KiD wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:

No problems. The OP can take your advice and run around some more shooting blanks instead of taking my advice. I thought that was what this section was for but apparently good advice will just confuse Resident Evil gamers.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)   What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:07 am

TeRoR KiD wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:

No problems. The OP can take your advice and run around some more shooting blanks instead of taking my advice. I thought that was what this section was for but apparently good advice will just confuse Resident Evil gamers.

Dude your advice was confusing you mean he just wait there until a dialogue comes up saying: "hey the time is now, you can now used it here." Ofcourse it is not working. Cause he might forget something.,
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

PostSubject: Re: What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)   What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:21 am

TeRoR KiD wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:

Dude your advice was confusing you mean he just wait there until a dialogue comes up saying: "hey the time is now, you can now used it here." Ofcourse it is not working. Cause he might forget something.,

You're making me feel like I'm not explaining things properly...do you honestly not understand how my advice is better than yours? You must've played RE2 recently like me with a Claire avatar?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)   What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:26 am

lol easy man, my advice is more appropriate that yours. Hey don't understimate me, I already finished RE2... That was my very first game, I finished it when i was 8 years old. So i can't remember some of the scenes there. But i know what i was sayin'
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

PostSubject: Re: What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)   What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:28 am

lol easy man, my advice is more appropriate that yours. Hey don't understimate me, I already finished RE2...

At this point I just believe you are a troll...either ways it's all good.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)   What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:30 am

TeRoR KiD wrote:
lol easy man, my advice is more appropriate that yours. Hey don't understimate me, I already finished RE2...

At this point I just believe you are a troll...either ways it's all good.

No i wasn't... If i offended you then I am sorry...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)   What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:32 am

Teror's advice was good, I'd go with that. I usually do that when I'm not sure where I'm supposed to apply something in RE.

If I remember correctly, it goes to where the smashed door is just next to the chopper. You know, the one that won't open.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)   What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:40 am

Whoa, people chill out! All I wanted was help, no need to start a war over this, as someone else posted this games are essentially sequential so maybe I have yet to do something else before I mean I haven't exactly solved all the puzzles in the game yet. Maybe it requires to solve a particular one that I haven't yet.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)   What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:15 am

Don't worry about that, it happens.

Did you try shoving the thing into the smashed door you can't enter just by the helicopter (inside the building)? Because if you have the detonator and the explosives combined it should already work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)   What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:28 am

^
Mass is right. If you get the detonator and the C4, you'll destroy the door.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)   What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:36 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Don't worry about that, it happens.

Did you try shoving the thing into the smashed door you can't enter just by the helicopter (inside the building)? Because if you have the detonator and the explosives combined it should already work.

Thanks to Mass, and now this is done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)   What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire) Empty

Back to top Go down

What can one use the explosives for? (RE2 Claire)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next