Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Sooo introductions EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Sooo introductions EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Sooo introductions EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Sooo introductions EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Sooo introductions EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Sooo introductions EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Sooo introductions EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Sooo introductions EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Sooo introductions EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Sooo introductions

Go down 
+7
Turo602
Methsia
Vandal
Spike991
RebelliousQueen
PAULSAMSON
Lady Yuna
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

Sooo introductions Empty
PostSubject: Sooo introductions   Sooo introductions EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Hi everyone!

My name is Lady Yuna and as my name suggests I'm a huge fan of Final Fantasy, but I also like Resident evil. I have to be honest though; I'm not really a fan of the earlier games because they kind of scare me so I don't think I'll be playing those anytime soon lol! However, I did read some of the stories for each of the games and the character profiles so I know who's who? I started getting into the series after playing RE5 which I have to say is my favorite RE game and then I went on to play 4. I'm really looking forward to re6 mainly because of Chris's section.. Um...... what else? Oh, my favorite characters are Jill, Ada, Claire, Jessica Sherawat (well, kind of. Its like a love & hate thing), Parker (his accent was awesome), Chris, and Leon.

I guess one more thing I could add that might be funny or weird is that I loved Chris's re5 hair for some reason and I have a medium (no I won't say big) crush on Beards (or Pierce) Nevence from re6 Embarassed . Soo yeah, its nice to meet all of you!

Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

Sooo introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo introductions   Sooo introductions EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:01 am

Welcome to the forums.. what rpgs do you like besides ff?
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Sooo introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo introductions   Sooo introductions EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:07 am

Unfortunately, its just Final Fantasy for now. I'm kind of picky with my videogames. My sister recently got Skyrim for Christmas so I think I might try playing that whenever I get a break from school.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Sooo introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo introductions   Sooo introductions EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:09 am

I'm playing Last Story on the Wii at the moment, it is AWESOME, the best wii game by far and a great Rpg, curiously developed by the FF creator
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Sooo introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo introductions   Sooo introductions EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:10 am

Hey Yunie! Welcome to REF. You are not alone. I am huge fan of Final Fantasy too! Ever since. Hope we can be closed friends? Enjoy staying with us. If you got a problem about FF Games. Let me know, i am humbly ready to help you. Again, Welcome here!
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Sooo introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo introductions   Sooo introductions EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:30 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
I'm playing Last Story on the Wii at the moment, it is AWESOME, the best wii game by far and a great Rpg, curiously developed by the FF creator

I just looked up the game... That cover!! <3333333 But, wait NA doesn't have a release date? And the director was involved with the first Final Fantasy's?! I might have to read about this one when I get the chance. Smile

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Hey Yunie! Welcome to REF. You are not alone. I am huge fan of Final Fantasy too! Ever since. Hope we can be closed friends? Enjoy staying with us. If you got a problem about FF Games. Let me know, i am humbly ready to help you. Again, Welcome here!

I'd love too Smile . Thanks Claire! Well, the only part that I'm currently having problems with is Serendipity for XIII-2. For some reason I have horrible luck when it comes to those slot machines Sad . Any tips?

Oh, and thanks for the welcomes guys!
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Sooo introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo introductions   Sooo introductions EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:35 am

Lady Yuna wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

I just looked up the game... That cover!! <3333333 But, wait NA doesn't have a release date? And the director was involved with the first Final Fantasy's?! I might have to read about this one when I get the chance. Smile

The director IS the creator of Final Fantasy. To make a long story short, this guy worked in Squaresoft and was about to get fired, so he made a last game that he named Final Fantasy, because he thought that would be his final game. 20 years later, he was in the same situation, so he name his last game "Last Story"

But yeah, it was released in Europe yesterday, I have an modded American Wii so I downloaded the game and was able to play it, it will be released in America later this year
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Sooo introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo introductions   Sooo introductions EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:42 am

@Yunie Those Slot Machines are really pain in the head. You haven't got a Lucky Coin Fragment? Well, here it is to obtain the Lucky Coin Fragment you have to win a 7,777 coins and over. In the Hall of Gaming Slot Machine in any number session. To do that, First you need to ask the assistant that standing next to the slot machine. You only play the slot machine if she said that: "ITS LIKE A HOT SUMMER DAY. If she doesn't say it then don't play. You must Exit to the Historia Crus and back again later until that assistant said it.
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Sooo introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo introductions   Sooo introductions EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:47 am

@Yunie Those Slot Machines are really pain in the head. You haven't got a Lucky Coin Fragment? Well, here it is to obtain the lucky you have to win a 7,777 coins and over. In the Hall of Gaming Slot Machine in any number session.

Aren't they? I read on several gaming forums that it took players at least 1500-2000 tries to win. That's crazy! I can't wait until Sazh's DLC is released. At least I can win when it comes to card games haha! But, oh man. Win? What about purchasing them using Gil?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Sooo introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo introductions   Sooo introductions EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:59 am

Lady Yuna wrote:
@Yunie Those Slot Machines are really pain in the head. You haven't got a Lucky Coin Fragment? Well, here it is to obtain the lucky you have to win a 7,777 coins and over. In the Hall of Gaming Slot Machine in any number session.

Aren't they? I read on several gaming forums that it took players at least 1500-2000 tries to win. That's crazy! I can't wait until Sazh's DLC is released. At least I can win when it comes to card games haha! But, oh man. Win? What about purchasing them using Gil?

Try it if you can. Haha. I don't know if thats gonna work out.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Sooo introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo introductions   Sooo introductions EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:35 am

Welcome to REF, enjoy.

We are against single word posts and double-posting. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Sooo introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo introductions   Sooo introductions EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:13 am

Spike991 wrote:
Welcome to REF, enjoy.

Really?
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Sooo introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo introductions   Sooo introductions EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:20 am

Mercy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Welcome to REF, enjoy.

Really?

Yes
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

Sooo introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo introductions   Sooo introductions EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:30 am

Oh God heyy! I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy too!

So cool, well Welcome to ze forums Daughter of Braska Very Happy
What FF games do you have? Smile
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Sooo introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo introductions   Sooo introductions EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:15 am

Methsia wrote:
Oh God heyy! I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy too!

So cool, well Welcome to ze forums Daughter of Braska Very Happy
What FF games do you have? Smile

I was the one they're talkin' about. HAHAHA. Are you big fan too? HELL YEAH.
Back to top Go down
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

Playstation Network Turo602

Sooo introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo introductions   Sooo introductions EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:29 am

Now ain't it funny running into you here Lady Yuna. Hi and welcome. Hope you enjoy it here.

Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Sooo introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo introductions   Sooo introductions EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:08 am

Welcome aboard.
FFVII is my favorite FF game.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Sooo introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo introductions   Sooo introductions EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:23 am

I've only ever played FFX, FFX-2 and FF 12.
:/ To be honest, I never got around to finishing all of them.

But I will do when I get a chance. So how about you, Lady Yuna. What
FF games do you have?

@Miss Claire Redfield: I didn't really quiet understand the first sentence of your reply.
And yes I am Very Happy What FF games do you have?
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Sooo introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo introductions   Sooo introductions EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:59 am

Methsia wrote:
I've only ever played FFX, FFX-2 and FF 12.
:/ To be honest, I never got around to finishing all of them.

But I will do when I get a chance. So how about you, Lady Yuna. What
FF games do you have?
X was good! It had a beautiful story, music, and the characters themselves were memorable. The only thing I didn't like though was the battle system. It was too slow paced for me and at times even frustrating. I never finished X-2 either. That game is ridiculously hard. But, anyway I have X-2, XIII, and XIII-2. I had X, but that was only because a friend let me borrow it for a little while. I would like to start purchasing some of the older games off of the PSN store soon so that I have something to play over the break. By the way, how was FF 12? Is it really that bad?

ChrisSherry wrote:
Welcome aboard.
Thanks! Smile
Really? I've been wanting to play VII for a while now after I saw Advent Children. Have you seen it?

Turo602 wrote:
Now ain't it funny running into you here Lady Yuna. Hi and welcome. Hope you enjoy it here.
LOL! Turo!! You're here too? :3 Awesome! and thanks for the welcome.

Spike991 wrote:
Welcome to REF, enjoy.

Thanks! And okay. I'll be sure to remember that. I like to write a lot. You can even ask Turo. Smile

Try it if you can. Haha. I don't know if thats gonna work out.
Well, I tried...... and nothing happened. Sad All of that gil wasted. At least I was able to purchase that chaos crystal I needed. But, the receptionist didn't even give me my odinbow. Sad Sad *sigh* This game......

PAULSAMSON wrote:
The director IS the creator of Final Fantasy. To make a long story short, this guy worked in Squaresoft and was about to get fired, so he made a last game that he named Final Fantasy, because he thought that would be his final game. 20 years later, he was in the same situation, so he name his last game "Last Story"

But yeah, it was released in Europe yesterday, I have an modded American Wii so I downloaded the game and was able to play it, it will be released in America later this year
My fault. I must have misread it this morning. Really though? Sweet. I can't wait to try it out.

-----
Thanks for the welcomes again guys!
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Sooo introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo introductions   Sooo introductions EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:09 am

Quote :
X was good! It had a beautiful story, music, and the characters themselves were memorable. The only thing I didn't like though was the battle system. It was too slow paced for me and at times even frustrating. I never finished X-2 either. That game is ridiculously hard. But, anyway I have X-2, XIII, and XIII-2. I had X, but that was only because a friend let me borrow it for a little while. I would like to start purchasing some of the older games off of the PSN store soon so that I have something to play over the break. By the way, how was FF 12? Is it really that bad?

I love X, the music was just wonderful. The battle system was fine for me, easy to understand but have had
a few problems. X-2 IS hard Sad, next time I pick it up I might just try to finish it from the start or where I left off.
I have the tendency to start games over when I feel like I've forgotten everything :S.
I've also always wanted to play some XIII. Sadly, no one wants to lend it to me yet.
*LE SIGH*. I heard that there's a time limit in the battle systems of the older games. ;-; If I'm
horrible with X's battle system, then I have an ice cube's chance in hell I'll finish them.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Sooo introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo introductions   Sooo introductions EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:16 am

@Methsia Oh nevermind don't worry about it. Nothing it doesn't look like you are a fan of FF.

@Yunie Go watch on Youtube how to beat the Serendipity Slot Machines. Its useful that's why i beat it cause of that. Hahaha Really? So don't used Gill It won't work either.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

Sooo introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo introductions   Sooo introductions EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:08 pm

Welcome to the forums, make yourself at home here. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Sooo introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo introductions   Sooo introductions EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:49 pm

Methsia wrote:

Quote :

I love X, the music was just wonderful. The battle system was fine for me, easy to understand but have had
a few problems. X-2 IS hard Sad, next time I pick it up I might just try to finish it from the start or where I left off.
I have the tendency to start games over when I feel like I've forgotten everything :S.
I've also always wanted to play some XIII. Sadly, no one wants to lend it to me yet.
*LE SIGH*. I heard that there's a time limit in the battle systems of the older games. ;-; If I'm
horrible with X's battle system, then I have an ice cube's chance in hell I'll finish them.

If I ever decide to play X-2; I'll probably do it from the beginning, but this time with a guide. I think this is the only series where I tend to rely on strategy guides either through a book or online. XIII is a really nice game, but I have to admit that its pretty linear throughout most of the storyline. The side missions though are a different story. I take it though that you also haven't played XIII-2 yet either? That's also a good game, and you wouldn't have to worry about starting over because each time you "log in"; they recap everything you've accomplished so far. Kind of like Revelations. But, timelimit? I've never heard about that.

Go watch on Youtube how to beat the Serendipity Slot Machines. Its useful that's why i beat it cause of that. Hahaha Really? So don't used Gill It won't work either.

Ok! And yes! I sold a bunch of my components, a few accessories, and even some of my inventory just to get 10K for the Chaos Crystal. If Slots aren't going to work for me; then I think I'll try obtaining the silver chocobo and do the racing instead.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Sooo introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo introductions   Sooo introductions EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:25 am

Welcome to this madness!

I'm a Final Fantasy fan too. Still waiting for Versus and Bravely Default: Flying Fairy. Mostly versus. For another awesome rpg series, I'd recommend Disgaea. I love those games to no end. We also have a FF thread if you're interested: url=http://www.residentevilforums.net/t639-does-anybody-like-final-fantasy][link][/url]

Lady Yuna wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Really? I've been wanting to play VII for a while now after I saw Advent Children. Have you seen it?
FFVII is my favorite too. Be prepared to destroy all the Weapons. It's pure hell.

Lady Yuna wrote:
I'm not really a fan of the earlier games because they kind of scare me so I don't think I'll be playing those anytime soon lol!
You could always read them as books Smile[

I'll end my post with this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Sooo introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo introductions   Sooo introductions EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:51 am

Quote :

I'll end my post with this.

I absolutely love that theme, it's my ringtone Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sooo introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo introductions   Sooo introductions Empty

Back to top Go down

Sooo introductions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next