HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.

Go down 
+10
Mass Distraction
Ghost Leader
Vandal
00biohazard
Methsia
weskersbarber
ChrisSherry
Spike991
PAULSAMSON
RebelliousQueen
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. Empty
PostSubject: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:33 pm

I don't understand this director, Paul W. S. Anderson. Why Colin and Michelle are going back in Retribution? I mean, what's the point? It doesn't connect in the storyline anymore. They already died in the first movie. Fail. This is bullshit. Surprisingly, Jason Isaacs. Dr. William Birkin is in the film too.

Last edited by Miss Claire Redfield on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:41 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
I don't understand this director, Paul W. S. Anderson. Why Colin and Michelle are going back in Retribution? I mean, what's the point? It doesn't connect in the storyline anymore. This is bullshit.

...anything can happen in Anderson Land
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:43 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
I don't understand this director, Paul W. S. Anderson. Why Colin and Michelle are going back in Retribution? I mean, what's the point? It doesn't connect in the storyline anymore. This is bullshit.

Damn right. Now, also William Birkin is also there.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:47 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:

wait wait wait miss, William Birkin already was in the first movie, and then "magically" (through the powers of mister Anderson) became Dr Isaacs..., they are bringing him back?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:51 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

wait wait wait miss, William Birkin already was in the first movie, and then "magically" (through the powers of mister Anderson) became Dr Isaacs..., they are bringing him back?

Uhuh. The Fairy God Father. Mr. Anderson is bringing him back. For randomly reason.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:52 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

Uhuh. The Fairy God Father. Mr. Anderson is bringing him back. For randomly reason.

I can deal with that..., the worst thing has to be Wesker's return
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:57 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

Absolutely. Oh shit. I remember that Wesker is going back in Retribution too. Also with Barry Burton. What kind of casting is that.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:00 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

Absolutely. Oh shit. I remember that Wesker is going back in Retribution too. Also with Barry Burton. What kind of casting is that.

Leon is my favourite character, but as a RE fan I just can't allow a Leon vs Wesker, he is (was) Chris' nemesis
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:03 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

Leon is my favourite character, but as a RE fan I just can't allow a Leon vs Wesker, he is (was) Chris' nemesis

Leon Vs. Wesker? That is the worst thing ever that Paul Anderson is going to do in his entire Resident Evil Movie Crap.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:06 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

Leon Vs. Wesker? That is the worst thing ever that Paul Anderson is going to do in his entire Resident Evil Movie Crap.

Anderson should learn these rules:

Chris can't be in the same place as Leon (until RE6)
Leon and Ada belong in the same place (he got that)
Jill should be in the same place as Chris
Carlos looks nothing like the actor
WESKER IS DEAD

(btw, the quoting is gonna piss Spike off)
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:11 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

WESKER IS DEAD

Yeah right. *laughs* This is a long quoting. Oh i guess, he would never learn. You can't teach an old dog a new tricks.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:16 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

WESKER IS DEAD

Yeah right. *laughs* This is a long quoting. Oh i guess, he would never learn. You can't teach an old dog a new tricks.

Hey you guys knock that off! Neutral
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:18 am

@Spike991 Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:20 am

Spike991 wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

WESKER IS DEAD

Hey you guys knock that off! Neutral

ok
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:21 am

I'll let this one slide there, Little Miss Redfield. Rolling Eyes

@Samson, get a life!
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:22 am

Spike991 wrote:

I'll let this one slide there, Little Miss Redfield. Rolling Eyes

@Samson, get a life!

Don't get mad ol' chap
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:26 am

I am really sorry. I messed everything. @Spike991
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:29 am

Haha, you crazy kids, you have your fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:42 am

Spike991 wrote:

You sure your not mad? Awww thank you. Spikey. ;3
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:47 am

Spike991 wrote:

All right, now you're going too far, son! ")
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:49 am

Spike991 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

All right, now you're going too far, son! ")

*cry* Are you mad again? Son? That supposed to be a daughter!
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:35 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:

It isn't Resident Evil anymore.
It's Paul Anderson's "Anderson Land" Smile lol
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:09 am

At times when you think Paulie cant sink any lower, he goes and out do himself everytime. Seriousley him and his wife are deluded. Wish they would just fuck off.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:36 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

It isn't Resident Evil anymore.
It's Paul Anderson's "Anderson Land" Smile lol

"The Anderson Land." Cool, besides he always makes his own storyline.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:31 am

I actually wrote Resident Evil: Afterlife in a film review for my English assessment Razz.
The introduction was nice.
The second paragraph said some nice stuff.
But, hoh hohohohooh, not Paragraph threeeeee. Paul really got the bollocking
in that paragraph. The bastard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.   Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution. Empty

Back to top Go down

Colin Salmon and Michelle Rodriguez Back in Retribution.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next