HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Whats the last game you got?

Go down 
+64
wazthatme
Pau Diaz
Outbreakgirl
leonskennedy232
Sundown31
Patrick Wesker
halestride
NiteKrawler
SuperMasterGamer
hunter destroyer
sirjibbs323
Known_Hero
Ssplain
Mcghie
valereth
Wesker's Fanboy
ZombieGirl
Limey
Cyberization
seldin
AWDCP
SWITCHMYND
DivideByZero
Ghost Leader
ThomVD
Xannidel
PWNERX
MSR
Valentine Fan
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Lightning Count
GTMippey
Industrial Ridden
RebelliousQueen
RaviorStygian
DonREfan
will1234562
Incompetent Barry
Trichos
Teh Black Cat
Albert Wes
37 Narwhals
JamTyrantH
ChrisSherry
Nobudy
S.Winters
frodomir
chrisredfield84
Methsia
Vandal
00biohazard
Lady Yuna
ZombiePrincess
Godzilla90s
The mastAH!
chocotricks
ChickenHeart
weskersbarber
PAULSAMSON
Spike991
Bub537
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Sithis Malkira
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:44 pm

Troy Baker did an excellent Joker, he also played Jake from RE6 and Booker from Bioshock Infinite. I really want to see them in the roles again. It worked out so well between the two. Excellent chemistry in the voice work.

The boss fights were really intense, all of them. I especially loved the last Bane fight, it was sort of like the Croc fight in the first game, and he continued to scare the crap out of me as the fight progressed.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 7:14 am

Vandal wrote:
Troy Baker did an excellent Joker, he also played Jake from RE6 and Booker from Bioshock Infinite. I really want to see them in the roles again.
I always mention this, but I like him as Snow on Final Fantasy XIII series, especially now that he's the bad guy
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:21 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Troy Baker did an excellent Joker, he also played Jake from RE6 and Booker from Bioshock Infinite. I really want to see them in the roles again.
I always mention this, but I like him as Snow on Final Fantasy XIII series, especially now that he's the bad guy
Yes, he did fill that role. It was the few aspects I enjoyed about FFXIII. Though I regret to say I ever got to the second disc. I couldn't stand it anymore. Maybe I'll get back around to it.
Back to top Go down
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 2:03 pm

I last got Resident Evil 5 on gamersgate. It was my first game I bought on that store and I have not regretted it for a moment. I enjoy the diversity of enemies and weapons, even if quite a few are not original.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:44 am

I picked up Call of Duty: Ghost the other day. I can't decide if I like the multiplayer or not.
I also got Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 8:43 am

I might get Revelations next week. Tomb raider, God of War Trilogy, Uncharted Trilogy, Gran Turismo 6, Lightning Returns are all on my radar for future pick ups. This is why I won't be picking up a PS4 anytime soon Wink
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:52 am

Bioshock Infinite arrived so I'll be playing that tomorrow.

Known_Hero wrote:
I might get Revelations next week. Tomb raider, God of War Trilogy, Uncharted Trilogy, Gran Turismo 6, Lightning Returns are all on my radar for future pick ups. This is why I won't be picking up a PS4 anytime soon Wink
I have the same. There are enough games that I still want to play on the PS3, and there are no games that interest me yet on the PS4, so I'll get it somewhere next year when it actually has good games. Enjoy Uncharted btw, easily the best PS3 series in my opinion, just don't expect too much from UC3. After the awesomeness that was UC2, 3 disappointed me quite a bit. Might be different for you though, but just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 11:48 am

Silent. Hill. PS1.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
wazthatme
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
wazthatme

Steam : wazthatme

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:07 pm

Well got skyrim with all DLC for a friend but for myself outlast. That game is scary as crap like RE1 with its movement and aiming system XD. If you want to look it up its on steam for $19.99.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 8:15 pm

RER is so freakin awesome! This shit actually feels like a RE game; not a mindless shooter. WHY didn't Capcom follow this template for RE6? Fools!

I was LMAO at the "mayday meat meat, eat eaty meat" note. This is real RE!
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 7:08 am

wazthatme wrote:
but for myself outlast.
I had my doubts before Outlast was released as their PR agents got
players to sit in a darkened room and play the game with cameras capturing their reactions.
To me that gave the impression that the game was going for jumpscares and if there is one single thing a hate about horror games
is those horror games that solely rely on "jumpscaring" the player.
I couldn't have been more wrong, the game looks visually fantastic and was a little piece of "next gen" for us PC gamers.
The atmosphere was terrifying and the enemy AI is spot on, I've been dreaming about enemy AI this good for years.
The unpredictable and sporadic movements of the enemies really give you that helpless and nervous feeling through out the entire game.
I've yet it complete though, I kind of went reclusive in the gaming world because of life getting in the way and that.
but from what I've played, it's really unnerving and creepy.
That one part in the basement where you have to turn the generators on and that monster keeps changing his movement paths every time you try to sneak around a certain direction really made me say NOPE! and leave the game. I was actually petrified to just make a break for it because I can't stand the pressure of getting chased, in game or real life.
So yeah in conclusion I agree with you and would probably give this game a 9/10 as it delivers a delicious survival horror experience and is developed properly
so that it runs smoothly and trouble free on PC (you know how it is with PC games, usually it's only the ports that cause problems though).  
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:41 am

Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 Wastel10

Finally gets released on GOG >.<
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:05 am

DXP wrote:
Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 Wastel10

Finally gets released on GOG >.<
Yesssss!
It's payday tomorrow, I know what game I will adding to my collection Very Happy
This is the main reason why I love the hell out of GOG !
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:42 pm

RUNE FACTORY 4 <33333333333333333333333333333333333
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:01 am

I bought the Bioshock Ultimate Rapture edition. Already played both games years ago but it's time to replay them after the masterpiece that was Bioshock Infinite.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 11:28 am

The last game I bought was a game that a small few on here have probably actually heard of. It's a game by Insomniac Games called FUSE. I absolutely love that game! It's a four player co-op shooter that redefines the shooter genre. There's a lot of things I could say to praise the game, but it's better if I show you!

Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:20 pm

Just got COD: Ghosts, really odd thing is that ive squeezed maximum out of Crysis 3, Far Cry 3 and Battle Field 4, but this one lags and freezes all the time despite what kind of Graphical setup i use. Ive researched and turns out that lots of people are getting the same prob. WTF? the game feels brilliant and fun and i loved "Riley" missions, but its impossible to play it cs it lags (at least with the sound) all the time. Does it have the same probs on console? really smells like the game is not worked well for PC once again . . .
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:02 pm

Killer Instinct AND Killer Instinct Gold.

They coming soon...real soon...
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:35 pm

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Just got COD: Ghosts... and I loved "Riley" missions
I heard those were the best missions but there were only two or three of them and the rest of the game was just pretty much every Call of Dute game.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 11:01 pm

Vandal wrote:
I heard those were the best missions but there were only two or three of them and the rest of the game was just pretty much every Call of Dute game.
Well yea maybe, i dont know, cs right now im somewhere between 7th and 10th mission and really dont have an intention to get back to it, cs of those lags. As for Every Call Of Duty game, really doubt that they will ever be able to overcome that Modern Warfare thing, since it was a huge blast, even black ops had exactly the same sense, so i wont be surprised if Ghosts didnt go far from it as well . . .
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:56 am

Vandal wrote:
Well yea maybe, i dont know, cs right now im somewhere between 7th and 10th mission and really dont have an intention to get back to it, cs of those lags. As for Every Call Of Duty game, really  doubt that they will ever be able to overcome that Modern Warfare thing, since it was a huge blast, even black ops had exactly the same sense, so i wont be surprised if Ghosts didnt go far from it as well . . .
The problem with that is that with going into the next generation, you think they'd try to mix it up a bit. Maybe even make Ghosts mean something other than "the next Call of Duty game."
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:20 am

Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 PS_Wii_ProjectZero2WiiEdition_enGB

Grabbed it for a bargain on ebay for £14 compared to the £24-32 it is on amazon.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:29 pm

I got Okami HD and it looks absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful game.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:55 pm

DXP wrote:

Grabbed it for a bargain on ebay for £14 compared to the £24-32 it is on amazon.

Nice one, man I wish I found that, it never seems to drop in price on Amazon.
How is it anyway ?
Reviews where saying it looked the part but the controls where awkward and made it annoying to play, especially the camera movement.

Well yet another MASSIVE steam sale is upon us once again.
So I grabbed up a few bargains tonight.
Got Final Fantasy VIII (updated edition), Resident Evil 6 (I know but I dont have a xbox anymore), State of Decay (need to fire this baby up, been wanting it for a while now),
Test drive unlimited 2, Bioshock 1 and 2 and Marc Echos : getting up (loved it for PS2, didn't even know the game was out on PC).
That was a nice little buy and all for well under the price of a single game for a console.
I will be getting a shit ton of titles in the coming weeks when more stuff goes on flash sales.
Hopefully AC4 black flag will come down in price, along with Shadow warrior and batman Arkham origins
(well further down but I think AO being at £19.00, wont drop any lower, it's a pretty beast price even at that anyway).
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 4:36 am

I bought Stanley Parable and DayZ from the sale yesterday. Oh, and our old friend Nekronuke bought me Borderlands 2 as a present Very Happy Such a nice guy, though he should visit us more often.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the last game you got?
Page 21 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next