HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Does any body think theres a way they can start over?

Go down 
+20
MSR
Industrial Ridden
McShowtime
Nobudy
Teh Black Cat
Vandal
ChrisRedfieldRE156
RaviorStygian
pacdredogg
PunkMaister
S.Winters
undeaddragoness82
Spike991
NiteKrawler
ChickenHeart
Sargent D
00biohazard
Ghost Leader
Mass Distraction
Sithis Malkira
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do you think they will do it?
Yes
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
No
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
I don't really care
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:21 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
movies and/or tv shows based on video games tend to never do it justice.
There are lots of examples that actually do justice to the games, Prince of Persia and Silent Hill for example.

Never seen either but I heard the Silent Hill movies got bad ratings, especially the newer one. I'd still like to see them though.
I haven't seen the second one yet but the first one is propably the best videogame to movie adaptation to date. Sure it wasn't a straight up copy of the game's plot but it retained the feel and overall plot pretty well.

After hearing about the second one, I went and tried to find the first at my local movie place to rent because I didn't even know they made movies after the game. Wasn't there though... I'd really like to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:23 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
There are lots of examples that actually do justice to the games, Prince of Persia and Silent Hill for example.

Never seen either but I heard the Silent Hill movies got bad ratings, especially the newer one. I'd still like to see them though.
I haven't seen the second one yet but the first one is propably the best videogame to movie adaptation to date. Sure it wasn't a straight up copy of the game's plot but it retained the feel and overall plot pretty well.

After hearing about the second one, I went and tried to find the first at my local movie place to rent because I didn't even know they made movies after the game. Wasn't there though... I'd really like to watch it.
You should. You owe it to the horror gaming community. You owe it to yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:33 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

You should. You owe it to the horror gaming community. You owe it to yourself.

I'm definitely going to have to take another look for it.
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I like the idea, although it'd maybe be better to mix Zer0 with the REmake or just skip straight to the first one, maybe just having a Raccoon trilogy.

Romero's script would still have been better. If you haven't seen it before you can check it here: [link]

God, Thank you. Never thought this existed. Lot of reading coming XD
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:08 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
capcom stated on that idea that releasing a film remake will either decrease sales on games or will turn film into a box office flop
Can you provide a link? All I have ever heard is Capcom choosing Anderson's script over Romero's.

Btw. How is the Anderson films boosting the game sales either? People who only know Resident Evil from the movies go to the games expecting an action fest with Alice and call bullshit when a minor character like Jill is suddenly the main character. Silent Hill was at least loyal to the original game and if people like your friends say that stuff is not for them, then they are propably right. You can't force a horror game to a shooter fan. If I had seen the RE movie series before playing any of the games I would never even want to play them. As you can see, it works the other way around too.

Sadly i cant i've frisked all the wiki pages where im might have read that, but cant find it, guess it was posted somewhere on the IGN forums, im not sure. I really wanted to post a quote on that.

and whos saying that anderson crap is boosting RE, on the contrary RE boosts up the anderson crap more i guess. My friend that actually said that is a huge silent hill fan now and argues with me which is better RE or SH, but he became fan only after i explained what real silent hill was, so movie doesnt do the justice to the game, though i agree SH film stayed more on games style, and its much much much better than RE films.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:28 am

whos saying that anderson crap is boosting RE, on the contrary RE boosts up the anderson crap more i guess.
Well, yes, that has kinda been my point all along.

Those movies sell mostly because of the name. Or, well, did until Anderson made it a promo campaign for his wife and people got into that for some reason. Now RE fans can be divided to movie fans and game fans, most of whom don't like the other. Now, getting to what I've been trying to say, if they rebooted the movie series (like has actually already been mentioned) and made it at least resemble the games this time, they might actually get the game fans back to the movies. If that flops, then so be it, but I for one think there's a chance for this actually happening and working out.

The sad thing is that the possible reboot might be directed by, yet again, Anderson. I have no idea what point there would be to keep the same director when rebooting the movies, though. Sure, it has happened before but keeping this guy in charge only spells bad.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:25 pm

@ChrisRedfieldRE156: Just admit you are wrong. You say that movies based on games depopularize the games themselves? That's utter nonsense. After seeing the first Harry Potter film I read all the books. After seeing Sherlock Holmes I read many of Doyle's stories. And even my friend is reading through the Hobbit right now in anticipation for the film. The Walking Dead TV series got him into the comics. Watching many Peter Pan film adaptations got me into that story and I read the book because of it. Hell, the Walking Dead has a game out for it (at least one game) and it is pretty damn popular because of the TV series. If you think that any popular film based on a video game will make the game LESS popular, you are barking. That is just plain illogical.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:53 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
whos saying that anderson crap is boosting RE, on the contrary RE boosts up the anderson crap more i guess.
Well, yes, that has kinda been my point all along.

Those movies sell mostly because of the name. Or, well, did until Anderson made it a promo campaign for his wife and people got into that for some reason. Now RE fans can be divided to movie fans and game fans, most of whom don't like the other. Now, getting to what I've been trying to say, if they rebooted the movie series (like has actually already been mentioned) and made it at least resemble the games this time, they might actually get the game fans back to the movies. If that flops, then so be it, but I for one think there's a chance for this actually happening and working out.

The sad thing is that the possible reboot might be directed by, yet again, Anderson. I have no idea what point there would be to keep the same director when rebooting the movies, though. Sure, it has happened before but keeping this guy in charge only spells bad.

Yeaa Anderson made it happen so, that now the only audience the film has are either film fans or people that haven't seen it, the real RE fans do not have any interest in whats going on in the film, but its still grossing so i think that there will be at least 2 more films.

I would really like to see a reboot of RE as a movie, and you know what, if RE6 a game that was bough mostly by fans of RE maybe there is a chance for a reboot to actually have a success in sales, as in rough counts game made around 270 mils when Retrib made less, so maybe there is a chance, but will it be good enough for capcom, one way or other they r still thinking of money first and then about pleasing customers. But more than movie i would prefer a CGI reboot of game, cs neither Damn or Degen was planned to have a huge income and was done more for like fans, so if they do it this way they wont have to take chances, and kill 2 rabbits with one shot, please the customers and let Anderson continue the crap he's doing now.

Nothing, Anderson will now crap up the original story of RE and pretty sure that hell bring his wife to play one of major roles, i mean even if capcom casts out all female roles in advance, hes capable of giving her a role of even Chris or Barry.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:01 pm

i think that there will be at least 2 more films.
Actually there's going to be only one more film. Anderson stated that he wanted to make two trilogies and Retribution being the fifth, the sixth movie will be the conclusion to the series. Thankfully.

Now it's just hoping they ditch him when rebooting the film series.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:25 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
@ChrisRedfieldRE156: Just admit you are wrong. You say that movies based on games depopularize the games themselves? That's utter nonsense. After seeing the first Harry Potter film I read all the books. After seeing Sherlock Holmes I read many of Doyle's stories. And even my friend is reading through the Hobbit right now in anticipation for the film. The Walking Dead TV series got him into the comics. Watching many Peter Pan film adaptations got me into that story and I read the book because of it. Hell, the Walking Dead has a game out for it (at least one game) and it is pretty damn popular because of the TV series. If you think that any popular film based on a video game will make the game LESS popular, you are barking. That is just plain illogical.

First read my post carefully maybe you'll catch the idea. secondly for the word barking i would have made you bark until you cough out your lungs, if you said that in my face. everybody can be a hero behind computer screen, but not everybody can be polite and state their thoughts proper way, using words like that doesn't make you look cooler, it just shows low level of intelligence and politeness. Ur 25 years old man and should pay more attention to what you say and how you say.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:18 pm

secondly for the word barking i would have made you bark until you cough out your lungs, if you said that in my face.

Spoiler:

Oh dear god. Someone else on the Internet that can't take argument. Old hat sir, old hat. Seen it before. Someone disagrees with you and you can't back up your argument so you attack how they talk to you in order to avoid the real argument. I've already read your posts and stated why they don't make sense. So if we are misunderstanding you, then state clearly what you are actually saying.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:25 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

First read my post carefully maybe you'll catch the idea. secondly for the word barking i would have made you bark until you cough out your lungs, if you said that in my face. everybody can be a hero behind computer screen, but not everybody can be polite and state their thoughts proper way, using words like that doesn't make you look cooler, it just shows low level of intelligence and politeness. Ur 25 years old man and should pay more attention to what you say and how you say.

Oh dear god. Someone else on the Internet that can't take argument. Old hat sir, old hat. Seen it before. Someone disagrees with you and you can't back up your argument so you attack how they talk to you in order to avoid the real argument. I've already read your posts and stated why they don't make sense. So if we are misunderstanding you, then state clearly what you are actually saying.

"Film based on the game might work as a good campaign or anticampaign for the game" - maybe word "campaign" is too hard for you to understand. it doesnt only mean a mission in the video game. So as you can see i dont think that all movies do bad for the games they are based on.

as massdestruction said: People who only know Resident Evil from the movies go to the games expecting an action fest with Alice and call bullshit when a minor character like Jill is suddenly the main character.
I agree with him and thats a pure example of anticampaign, also until I told my friend what was real Silent Hill, He was calling it crap based on what he saw in the film, though silent hills first part was much much better then all RE movies.

"I never talked about the affect on the audience, what i meant was that the film release affects differently on the sales of the product on which its based, and yes it will take me too long explaining you the difference between the book sales and video game sales, just take it so that book publishing and video game industry are two different banks of river, so any additional actions committed on them, will have different affect on their economic state" - Really doubt that u've read any part of this. U came up only with book based films for an example.

Theres a difference between argument and what you wrote up there. first of it had no connection to my post, so it was really senseless. Secondly Mercy apologized for using word ridiculous, in a rude form, when instead of doing so you're trying to justify urself by stating that i cant take an argument, i perfectly can and i can say "im wrong" when i am, but when person whos nobody to me, says that im barking, when i state my personal opinion, it is really impolite. U've got a big mouth, so once again if you were in front of me saying the same thing, i would have hammered you straight in the face.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:04 am

It's always either me or Nite whose name people get wrong Razz

"I never talked about the affect on the audience, what i meant was that the film release affects differently on the sales of the product on which its based, and yes it will take me too long explaining you the difference between the book sales and video game sales, just take it so that book publishing and video game industry are two different banks of river, so any additional actions committed on them, will have different affect on their economic state" - Really doubt that u've read any part of this. U came up only with book based films for an example.
Just after the part you bolded out in his original comment, he mentions the Walking Dead game. A game that people got into because they saw the TV series, even though the game is more based on the comics, into which people also got after seeing the series.

On another note, it's a word, it's not like he attacked you personally. Bark bark.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:15 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
It's always either me or Nite whose name people get wrong Razz

Just after the part you bolded out in his original comment, he mentions the Walking Dead game. A game that people got into because they saw the TV series, even though the game is more based on the comics, into which people also got after seeing the series.

On another note, it's a word, it's not like he attacked you personally. Bark bark.

Well im more into muscle, fistfights, facetoface, big guns, explosives, nukes so maybe my subconscious popped a word destruction Laughing I beg your pardon Rolling Eyes

Im not much into walking dead cs they dont air it here, but as far as i know the game came after TV series and both are based on the same comix, so thats much different then a film based on a video game.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:52 am

Im not much into walking dead cs they dont air it here, but as far as i know the game came after TV series and both are based on the same comix, so thats much different then a film based on a video game.
By now the TV series is a whole other entity with its own storyline alterations. The game is more based on the comic while the upcoming Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is more based on the TV show. The fact is, people went from the series to the comics and the game, making Telltale's game popular enough for Terminal Reality to make another one.

Whatever the case, the conclusion is that yes, a reboot following the game's storyline could work just as well as one that didn't. If people don't know or care about the games there's no difference whether the movie is directly based on the game or not for them. Fans of the games will buy it and movie goers will buy it if it's good enough.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:51 pm

as massdestruction said: People who only know Resident Evil from the movies go to the games expecting an action fest with Alice and call bullshit when a minor character like Jill is suddenly the main character.
I agree with him and thats a pure example of anticampaign,

No. It isn't. The people going from the movie to the games had their interest piqued by the movie. Therefore they still rented/bought/played the games. It doesn't matter if they liked them or not. And if your opinion is completely and demonstrably false, then yes, you are barking. Everyone knows that the RE films have NOT hurt the games' popularity at all. The games sell more than ever, and part of the reason is that the films brought a hell of a lot of fans in. So your whole argument is just plain invalid.

Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:02 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

No. It isn't. The people going from the movie to the games had their interest piqued by the movie. Therefore they still rented/bought/played the games. It doesn't matter if they liked them or not. And if your opinion is completely and demonstrably false, then yes, you are barking. Everyone knows that the RE films have NOT hurt the games' popularity at all. The games sell more than ever, and part of the reason is that the films brought a hell of a lot of fans in. So your whole argument is just plain invalid.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Yea no use to argue, still bends his line, no wonder he started reading Conan Doyl at the age of 21 and six packed Sherlock was an inspiration for that. what are you reading now? let me guess, Alice in wonderladnd? Laughing
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:35 pm

Lol. And you still can't defend your argument. And as if a classic like Alice in Wonderland is something to be ashamed of reading. What a joke.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:01 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Yea no use to argue, still bends his line, no wonder he started reading Conan Doyl at the age of 21 and six packed Sherlock was an inspiration for that. what are you reading now? let me guess, Alice in wonderladnd? Laughing
Are you naturally a pretentious-stuck-up-douche? Why are you attacking the poster when you should be attacking the post? Your argument has nothing to stand on, if you think you can admit you're wrong, you might as well save us all the trouble and just admit you're wrong. Why he a dick about reading material, or when we started reading books? Don't tell me that you never saw a movie and then read the book later.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:02 am

Mercy wrote:
Why are you attacking the poster when you should be attacking the post?

yea you're right, i apologize for that.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:12 pm

so once again if you were in front of me saying the same thing, i would have hammered you straight in the face.

Threatening users on REF will not be tolerated and is wrong. Threatening an Admin is extra wrong. Threatening Admin NiteKrawler is pretty much unforvigable. He's been here for awhile and did his time, and earned his spot. Let's just make sure that type of stuff is kept out of here. We can all be civil.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:30 pm

Spike991 wrote:
so once again if you were in front of me saying the same thing, i would have hammered you straight in the face.

Threatening users on REF will not be tolerated and is wrong. Threatening an Admin is extra wrong. Threatening Admin NiteKrawler is pretty much unforvigable. He's been here for awhile and did his time, and earned his spot. Let's just make sure that type of stuff is kept out of here. We can all be civil.

I understand and apologize, i got too pissed off cs of that word, but i know that this is forum it has its own rules, so once again i apologize for expressing my self in that way, but im not stepping off of my words, I would have done that if he was in front of me. Ill try to keep my anger under control . . .
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:36 pm

Spike991 wrote:

I understand and apologize, i got too pissed off cs of that word, but i know that this is forum it has its own rules, so once again i apologize for expressing my self in that way, but im not stepping off of my words, I would have done that if he was in front of me. Ill try to keep my anger under control . . .

Well until we have our REF in person reunion, we can't do much about that.

So, let's just continue debating like regular users, with facts, opinion and occasional name calling. Razz
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:37 pm

OK... back on topic eventually there is no question that the live action RE film franchise will be rebooted as to it happening like it happened with Raimi's Spiderman or taking place a long, long time away no one can say. But it wil happen...
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:00 pm

PunkMaister wrote:
OK... back on topic eventually there is no question that the live action RE film franchise will be rebooted as to it happening like it happened with Raimi's Spiderman or taking place a long, long time away no one can say. But it wil happen...
I'm glad you can be optimistic about this, I really hope you're right, but I can't see how it'll happen honestly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Does any body think theres a way they can start over?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next