Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you like to play 3DS games? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you like to play 3DS games? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you like to play 3DS games? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you like to play 3DS games? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you like to play 3DS games? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you like to play 3DS games? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you like to play 3DS games? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you like to play 3DS games? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you like to play 3DS games? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you like to play 3DS games?

Go down 
+5
ChickenHeart
Mcghie
Spike991
Sargent D
samuelsmith01
9 posters
AuthorMessage
samuelsmith01
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Do you like to play 3DS games? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like to play 3DS games?   Do you like to play 3DS games? EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:23 pm

I like to play 3DS games. It is very interesting games. I am so happy with these games & really enjoyed ith these games. Here is the biggest 3DS games list.............

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy , Angler's Club: Ultimate Bass Fishing 3D, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift 2 , Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion , DualPenSports , Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters , LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean , Need for Speed: The Run , Pet Zombies , Spider-Man: Edge of Time , The Sims 3 Pets , Wipeout 2 & Zoo Resort 3D. These are games are very very interesting games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aliengameslist.com
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to play 3DS games?   Do you like to play 3DS games? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:24 pm

I want a 3DS so bad right now.

Welcome to the forums by the way. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to play 3DS games?   Do you like to play 3DS games? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:38 pm

Not too often. I got Mercs 3D and that's it. It's really great though.

Once more stuff, like RER comes out, than I just might play more 3DS games. And I might find them to be way more interesting games. And I think I'll love 3DS games.

BTW nice 3DS Games list.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to play 3DS games?   Do you like to play 3DS games? EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:47 pm

I only got mine 2 days ago so I haven't played much 3DS yet.
Nice list but no Resident evil mercs or revelations, ocarina of time, star fox ?
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to play 3DS games?   Do you like to play 3DS games? EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:45 pm

I prefer my PSP over my 3DS for handheld gaming. However, there are some "must haves" for the 3DS like the Zelda games and of course Resident Evil.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to play 3DS games?   Do you like to play 3DS games? EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:41 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:
I prefer my PSP over my 3DS for handheld gaming. However, there are some "must haves" for the 3DS like the Zelda games and of course Resident Evil.

The only game that might make me want a PSP is that Dissidia.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to play 3DS games?   Do you like to play 3DS games? EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:27 am

I had a psp go but sold it, due to my lack of activity on it.
I have not seen anything that will make it worthwhile paying all that money when the PSP vita is out.
Uncharted and killzone will be titles I will want the vita for but I need more than that if I'm paying that kind of money for handheld.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to play 3DS games?   Do you like to play 3DS games? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:03 am

Mcghie wrote:
I had a psp go but sold it, due to my lack of activity on it.
I have not seen anything that will make it worthwhile paying all that money when the PSP vita is out.
Uncharted and killzone will be titles I will want the vita for but I need more than that if I'm paying that kind of money for handheld.

You know Mcghie, I really couldn't do that. I hardly play my 3DS, but still just use it for the internet browser, which allows me to get on here more often than not at all.Smile

Anyway, it's otherwise been a paper weight, but soon enough, I won't be able to put it down. Like when RER comes out. Hopefully that's got a lot of extras and replayability.

Even if it doesn't, I'm sure it'll last me til ORC comes out.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to play 3DS games?   Do you like to play 3DS games? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:38 am

Oh geez, my 3DS is saying "Play me! Play me!" But I respond saying "I'd rather superglue my asshole shut." The 3DS isn't a bad system, but I just can't bring myself to play it more often than I should. I bought it while it was still $250 and even with the 20 games I could download for free it isn't enough to keep up my interest because I can't download anything that I want, only what Nintendo says I can download.

That said, the 3D feature is basically rendered useless to me, I end up usually shutting it off because my eyes get tired trying to see the 3D as well as balance it to get the sweet spot, but the sweet spot is so sweet because I can hardly get it, otherwise the 3D really is just a tired old gimmick for me, I'm just in it for Resident Evil and eventually MGS3D. I play Mercs but I've done everything there is to do in that game, so now I'm just counting the days until Revelations comes out.

I played Zelda and got so bored of it because it was the third time I beat it on a different consul, so I just traded it in for Arkham City. I'm just really banking on Revelations to sweep me off my feet and say "Yes, you made the right decision! You could have used that $250 on toilet paper, but no! You bought me!"
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to play 3DS games?   Do you like to play 3DS games? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:56 pm

IDK really care that I don't play my 3DS too often anyway, but I too am kinda hoping this sweeps me off my feet. I bet it will, in fact I know it'll get me playing my 3DS a bunch.

And I want that MGS3 3D, that sounds awesome. I got Snake Eater already. Subsistence, but same thing.

And I know that I turn off the 3D. Like seriously, what's the point. I mean the graphics look awesome, and I like the way it feels to play with the 3DS, the little analogue, the buttons, etc. It feels right.

But the 3DS is kinda what it's "thing" was. If anybody ever asks about it, the 3DS, I'll tell them some of the cool stuff abou it, and of course the 3D aspect is always mentioned, but I'm never really enthusiastic about it, like that's the reason to get the 3DS, cuz I know it isn't the reason I did. I got it for mah RE.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to play 3DS games?   Do you like to play 3DS games? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:04 pm

No because I don't have 3DS.... I've seen them I don't much care for them except for the fact they have Resident Evil games that I can't play without it Sad it sucks... I wish those games were on PS3 or Wii as well.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to play 3DS games?   Do you like to play 3DS games? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:55 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
No because I don't have 3DS.... I've seen them I don't much care for them except for the fact they have Resident Evil games that I can't play without it Sad it sucks... I wish those games were on PS3 or Wii as well.

Right? It would be perfect for the Wii.

And I gots a 3DS, so I ain't really complaining. jocolor
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to play 3DS games?   Do you like to play 3DS games? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:58 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Shocked Sad ^^^^^Cheater!
I kid, I kid. lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to play 3DS games?   Do you like to play 3DS games? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:32 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

I kid, I kid. lol

And I plan on getting it tomorrow when it comes out. Hopefully tonight like at midnight or something. tongue
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to play 3DS games?   Do you like to play 3DS games? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:01 am

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

I kid, I kid. lol

And I plan on getting it tomorrow when it comes out. Hopefully tonight like at midnight or something. tongue

Very nice Spike lol
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to play 3DS games?   Do you like to play 3DS games? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:38 am

well i like 3ds. the psp's suck actually. specially the vita which could waste tons of money instead buy the ps3 or an xbox or maybe a wii (i don't own all of them)..

mcghie nice to know you have a 3ds you should think about buying revelations if you haven't got a game yet i would like to play with you guys soon through the net
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to play 3DS games?   Do you like to play 3DS games? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:49 am

I like some of the games but I can't play it if gives me a. Headache really fast so I would have to switch of the 3d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to play 3DS games?   Do you like to play 3DS games? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you like to play 3DS games?
Page 1 of 1