HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» London Tube Map in RE1 REmake
Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:07 am by zeolite

» Resident Evil 2 remake talk...
Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:17 pm by Nobudy

» Your first Zombie Film
Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:56 pm by Ssplain

» What do you want for future games?
Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:36 pm by Ssplain

» What has happen??
Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:44 am by Nobudy

» Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!
Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:30 am by Bulls-3ye

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:27 pm by DeathShadows

» Wesker's Report
Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:44 am by Mass Distraction

» I'd like to challenge PWNERX
Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:59 pm by White Rock

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Ghost Leader
 
zeolite
 
Nobudy
 

Share | 
 

 Let's Play: Clock Tower

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12946
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Let's Play: Clock Tower   Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:22 am

I started a new LP! It's not a Resident Evil game this time but an old school horror game nonetheless. Thought I'd share, as I know there are people here who enjoyed this game.
This is blind, btw. Next part tomorrow.

I also made a one part LP before this one. If you're interested, it's on my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/GiantMoth?feature=mhee

Older episodes:
 

NEW



LATEST


FINAL

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]



Last edited by Mass Distraction on Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:45 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
ThomVD
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network ThomVD
Posts : 2316
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play: Clock Tower   Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:56 am

EPIC!! I love this game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Seppuku Sushi
Posts : 2828
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 22
Location : (Insert clever location here)

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play: Clock Tower   Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:34 pm

I always wanted to get the Clock Tower on the PS1, I have Clock Tower 3 and that was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Seppuku_Sushi
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12946
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play: Clock Tower   Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:19 am

New part. I really get my ass handed to me by this game.


_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
PAULSAMSON
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
avatar

Playstation Network DARIOC2013
Posts : 1726
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play: Clock Tower   Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:20 pm

Which version are you playing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12946
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play: Clock Tower   Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:50 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Which version are you playing?
SNES

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 26
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play: Clock Tower   Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:45 am

Awesome Mass, you never fail to amaze me Very Happy
Clock tower is like one of my favourite horror titles and even better you went with the SNES verison
giving it a watch after I type this Smile

Btw what do you use to record mass ? Starting my lets plays soon .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12946
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play: Clock Tower   Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:08 am

Mcghie wrote:
Awesome Mass, you never fail to amaze me Very Happy
Clock tower is like one of my favourite horror titles and even better you went with the SNES verison
giving it a watch after I type this Smile

Btw what do you use to record mass ? Starting my lets plays soon .
Thank you Very Happy

I use Hyper Cam 2 and FRAPS for my LPs. I hear Camtasia is pretty good too, one of my favorite LPers uses it.


I must say that when I recorded the Luna games just before this one I had a really tough time getting the resolution right. Otherwise the video wouldn't show up right. I had to force the games to play in 640 x 480 so I would be able to set the resolution on the recorder right. Managed to crash my computer, record half an hour without voice and after about 2 hours of recording and editing I came up with a 16 minute video Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
charlieRE2
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network The Beret
Posts : 760
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 33
Location : hiding in the attic with a shotgun

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play: Clock Tower   Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:05 pm

i remember playing clock tower on the ps1. freaky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12946
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play: Clock Tower   Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:45 am

New part. I'm starting to get the feeling I'm really bad at this game.


_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Seppuku Sushi
Posts : 2828
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 22
Location : (Insert clever location here)

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play: Clock Tower   Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:10 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
i remember playing clock tower on the ps1. freaky
Is that one good? I always thought about getting it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Seppuku_Sushi
charlieRE2
Zombie
Zombie
avatar

Playstation Network The Beret
Posts : 760
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 33
Location : hiding in the attic with a shotgun

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play: Clock Tower   Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:55 pm

i never finished it but enjoyed what i played . think i got stuck some where. i had no internet in those days lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 26
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play: Clock Tower   Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:17 pm

I think I will use FRAPS seems to be trade standard for every one on YT plus you seem to get beast
quality and good FPS. Thinking about doing a RE2 playthrough tomorrow for the fun of it, then you can all bask in
glory of my scottish'ness lol just kidden but I want to give it a shot because I like commentating and entertaining people and I want to prove to everyone sottish people dont sound like mel Gibson in brave heart lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
avatar

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Seppuku Sushi
Posts : 2828
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 22
Location : (Insert clever location here)

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play: Clock Tower   Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:24 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
i had no internet in those days lol
Same here, I use to just rent random games from Blockbuster back in the day. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Seppuku_Sushi
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play: Clock Tower   Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:32 am

*shudder* Seriously scary stuff. Freaking Scissorman. To anyone who wants to try Clocktower on PS1, do it. Bring extra pants though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 26
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play: Clock Tower   Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:22 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
*shudder* Seriously scary stuff. Freaking Scissorman. To anyone who wants to try Clocktower on PS1, do it. Bring extra pants though.

Please ...... no more memory's Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12946
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play: Clock Tower   Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:55 am

Mcghie wrote:
I think I will use FRAPS seems to be trade standard for every one on YT plus you seem to get beast
quality and good FPS.
For these LPs I've actually used only Hyper Cam 2 Very Happy

I mainly used FRAPS for sullscreen games like Dead Island and Beat Hazard. Not upped those one yet, though. I'm also going to use it on The Lost Crown.


NiteKrawler wrote:
*shudder* Seriously scary stuff. Freaking Scissorman.
It really is. I try not to scream when anything bad happens Very Happy

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 26
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play: Clock Tower   Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:37 am

[quote="Mass Distraction"]
Mcghie wrote:
I think I will use FRAPS seems to be trade standard for every one on YT plus you seem to get beast
quality and good FPS.
For these LPs I've actually used only Hyper Cam 2 Very Happy

I mainly used FRAPS for sullscreen games like Dead Island and Beat Hazard. Not upped those one yet, though. I'm also going to use it on The Lost Crown.


Its pretty nice quality man Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12946
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play: Clock Tower   Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:41 am

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
I think I will use FRAPS seems to be trade standard for every one on YT plus you seem to get beast
quality and good FPS.
For these LPs I've actually used only Hyper Cam 2 Very Happy

I mainly used FRAPS for sullscreen games like Dead Island and Beat Hazard. Not upped those one yet, though. I'm also going to use it on The Lost Crown.


Its pretty nice quality man Smile
I always thought HyperCam was bad, mostly because all the "unregistered hypercam" videos all over YT but the actual program is pretty good. I must also mention that it's not nearly as heavy of a program as FRAPS. Some computers might experiance lag when using it.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 26
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play: Clock Tower   Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:47 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
I think I will use FRAPS seems to be trade standard for every one on YT plus you seem to get beast
quality and good FPS.
For these LPs I've actually used only Hyper Cam 2 Very Happy

I mainly used FRAPS for sullscreen games like Dead Island and Beat Hazard. Not upped those one yet, though. I'm also going to use it on The Lost Crown.


Its pretty nice quality man Smile
I always thought HyperCam was bad, mostly because all the "unregistered hypercam" videos all over YT but the actual program is pretty good. I must also mention that it's not nearly as heavy of a program as FRAPS. Some computers might experiance lag when using it.

You tend to find most hypercam videos are horrible quality but your Clock tower one is actually really good for hyper cam Smile
I think that might be because your playing a older game but, if on the other hand you used it with Dead island
then that would be a different story .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12946
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play: Clock Tower   Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:51 am

Mcghie wrote:
You tend to find most hypercam videos are horrible quality but your Clock tower one is actually really good for hyper cam Smile
I think that might be because your playing a older game but, if on the other hand you used it with Dead island
then that would be a different story .
I'm only gonna make one video for DI when I get around to it. It's too big of a game to LP.

I also used Hyper Cam 2 on my previous LPs, although some of them where made with Camstudio (not one that I would recommend). Anyway, as I said, FRAPS is better for fullscreen games with high quality. I might also use it on RE2 if I ever decide to make something of it.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 26
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play: Clock Tower   Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:21 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
You tend to find most hypercam videos are horrible quality but your Clock tower one is actually really good for hyper cam Smile
I think that might be because your playing a older game but, if on the other hand you used it with Dead island
then that would be a different story .
I'm only gonna make one video for DI when I get around to it. It's too big of a game to LP.

I also used Hyper Cam 2 on my previous LPs, although some of them where made with Camstudio (not one that I would recommend). Anyway, as I said, FRAPS is better for fullscreen games with high quality. I might also use it on RE2 if I ever decide to make something of it.

I am downloading Frapps as we speak to use in a RE2 LP, only will be like a few parts today as I have work soon.
Do you commentary as you play or do you do it after ?
Yeah DI is massive :O there would be like 100 LP videos of it on your youtube if you did lol
I think DI is best for live streams and random stuff rather than LP's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12946
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play: Clock Tower   Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:30 am

Mcghie wrote:
I am downloading Frapps as we speak to use in a RE2 LP, only will be like a few parts today as I have work soon.
Do you commentary as you play or do you do it after ?
Yeah DI is massive :O there would be like 100 LP videos of it on your youtube if you did lol
I think DI is best for live streams and random stuff rather than LP's
I talk as I play because my soundcard is effed up and recording the sounds from that would sound horrible. Using a mic I get the game voices too but the cost is that I have to have my speakers really loud Very Happy

I really don't get why some people are LPing Dead Island. It would take so many episodes for only the main missions.

If and when I do mine it will mostly be random stuff.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 26
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play: Clock Tower   Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:48 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
I am downloading Frapps as we speak to use in a RE2 LP, only will be like a few parts today as I have work soon.
Do you commentary as you play or do you do it after ?
Yeah DI is massive :O there would be like 100 LP videos of it on your youtube if you did lol
I think DI is best for live streams and random stuff rather than LP's
I talk as I play because my soundcard is effed up and recording the sounds from that would sound horrible. Using a mic I get the game voices too but the cost is that I have to have my speakers really loud Very Happy

I really don't get why some people are LPing Dead Island. It would take so many episodes for only the main missions.

If and when I do mine it will mostly be random stuff.


Yeah an plus if your talking while playing you come away with good topics or conversation or randomness because
you dont need to sit and plan it out and also if you get a fright it will be captured and make it funny for the viewer.
I think the only people that are LPing it are like people that are with Machinima or are youtube partners that get paid for it
like Bluexpheros (something like that) guy from the UK that uploads videos of minecraft and I think he has like 200 videos lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12946
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play: Clock Tower   Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:21 am

Mcghie wrote:
Yeah an plus if your talking while playing you come away with good topics or conversation or randomness because
you dont need to sit and plan it out and also if you get a fright it will be captured and make it funny for the viewer.
I think the only people that are LPing it are like people that are with Machinima or are youtube partners that get paid for it
like Bluexpheros (something like that) guy from the UK that uploads videos of minecraft and I think he has like 200 videos lol
Very true. There's one guy (or a couple of them) who makes really good LPs by recording the game first and only afterwards making the commentary. As he does this with his friends (who are usually seeing the games for the first time) the commentary is hilarious. You can check them if interested: http://chipandironicus.com/index.html

You know, it's really lame when people do games that are new and popular. They always just come out as boring. One of my favorite LPers, Adkit, even made a video on the matter. FYI, he's a partner but he refuses to play new games. Pretty much the only guy who does this that I follow is Toby Turner (TobyGames) and I only watch SOME of his stuff. I only watch the highlights from his DI lp.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Let's Play: Clock Tower   

Back to top Go down
 
Let's Play: Clock Tower
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Don't blame April's parents for letting her play outside By JAN MOIR
» [Special] Popup Color Clock Big Bang
» Places to play in Winnipeg
» Gateway to Role-Play
» 'Hitler' Finds Out Ahmed the Clock Boy Is a Fraud

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic :: Video Games-
Jump to: