Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Nemesis Sucks

Go down 
+13
HUNK'syouruncle
Resident4Rising
NiteKrawler
Bub537
ZombiePrincess
Monster Mash
chocotricks
The Knife
Mass Distraction
ThomVD
Godzilla90s
Ghost Leader
RaviorStygian
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:26 pm

Thanks for using quotes. I almost had to call my lawyer. Wink
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:41 pm

How 'bout J.O.C.K.S?

Jerks On Coke, Ketamine (and) Steroids?

Or N.E.R.D.S?

Nosebleeds Eat Red, Dirty Shit (?)
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:25 pm

Bub537 wrote:
The fight is much easier if he has his rocket launcher.
You know, speaking of his rocket launcher, I've heard that you can destroy it yourself prior to the clock tower courtyard fight (where its destruction by Carlos is scripted), but I've never been able to do it nor have I ever seen it done.

Is this fact or fiction?
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:26 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
You know, speaking of his rocket launcher, I've heard that you can destroy it yourself prior to the clock tower courtyard fight (where its destruction by Carlos is scripted), but I've never been able to do it nor have I ever seen it done.

Is this fact or fiction?
All I know is that you can do it in UC.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:51 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Bub537 wrote:

Is this fact or fiction?
All I know is that you can do it in UC.
I'm talking about RE3, though. What can be done in UC is irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Fact. When he fires off a bunch of rockets (Between 5-7), Nemesis will try and load it up again. He will fail, throw the Rocket Launcher away, and it explodes.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:26 am

The Knife wrote:
Or N.E.R.D.S?

Or as how Professor Frink would say, Not Even Remotely Dorky.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:05 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
The Knife wrote:
Or N.E.R.D.S?

Or as how Professor Frink would say, Not Even Remotely Dorky.

EGADS! I NEED A... RE-BRAINULATOR!
Back to top Go down
Resident4Rising
User BANNED
User BANNED
Resident4Rising

Playstation Network isuckpenises

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:51 am

Ok let me break it down for you, Resident Evil 3 Nemesis, was one of the BEST Resident Evil games, and Nemesis is one of the best bosses, if you can't beat him, get over it, but him and that game is awesome, you can not say anything, so shut the hell up, ok, yeah hmm good.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:44 am

Resident4Rising wrote:
Ok let me break it down for you, Resident Evil 3 Nemesis, was one of the BEST Resident Evil games, and Nemesis is one of the best bosses, if you can't beat him, get over it, but him and that game is awesome, you can not say anything, so shut the hell up, ok, yeah hmm good.
:\ Did you read the OP?
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:18 pm

Resident4Rising wrote:

What a good way for a new member to make friends on a forum. Razz And the fact that his avatar is from the RE live-action movies makes it even funnier.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:41 pm

Bub537 wrote:
Resident4Rising wrote:

What a good way for a new member to make friends on a forum. Razz And the fact that his avatar is from the RE live-action movies makes it even funnier.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't have largely the exact same sentiments when I first read the OP. Razz
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
Resident4Rising wrote:

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have largely the exact same sentiments when I first read the OP. Razz
lol sorry to hear that.

I'm just one of those people that just isn't good at fighting Nemesis (for now). Can you blame me? The whole "Nemesis sucks" thing is satirical. I actually think he's pretty cool, and don't have any real qualms with him.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:49 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Can you blame me?
Yeah, I can. Neutral

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:10 pm

Resident4Rising wrote:
Ok let me break it down for you

You say that a lot...

On another note, I did myself enjoy RE3. However I wouldn't say it's really the best. Nemesis was amazing tho. His character design was great.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
Resident4Rising
User BANNED
User BANNED
Resident4Rising

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:07 am

Ok let me make something clear ok.

1. I will be changing my avatar quqite a lot, ok.
2. Making friends, if people don't like me thats there problem, I'm not even being rude or anthing, just honest, I'm not hear to make friends, haven't met no good people on hear yet anyway ( if there are some ).
3. People can be against me or whatever and say stuff about me, they don't even really know me yet, I'm actully a good person, people don't even get to know me.
4. Another thing, I will probably be banned ( I don't see the point ) but yeah whever, I'll deal with it if it happens, NO ONE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT ME, so quick to judge!.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:19 am

Resident4Rising wrote:

2. Making friends, if people don't like me thats there problem, I'm not even being rude or anthing, just honest, I'm not hear to make friends, haven't met no good people on hear yet anyway ( if there are some ).
3. People can be against me or whatever and say stuff about me, they don't even really know me yet, I'm actully a good person, people don't even get to know me.
4. Another thing, I will probably be banned ( I don't see the point ) but yeah whever, I'll deal with it if it happens, NO ONE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT ME, so quick to judge!.
You know what? You could be just nice to people. Telling people to shut the hell up and calling them names IS being rude. If you actually are a nice guy, start acting like one. You could still save yourself from being banned.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:07 am

Seriously Resident4Rising, if you don't stop acting so rude (Yes, you are acting rude and obnoxious and you know it), I will ban you. Don't test me. You have already been given more than enough warnings.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:50 pm

Resident4Rising wrote:

As much as I want to say "Fuck you" I'm not going to cuz I'm gonna be nice.
Oh wait. Was that rude...? My bad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
Resident4Rising
User BANNED
User BANNED
Resident4Rising

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:06 am

I don't get why all of you are threating me with getting banned, I'm a nice person, I just look down on mostly all of you or some anyway, but to sum up, at least I'm being honest anyway, I don't see the proble with that.

But Admin edits my posts, trys teaming up on on with its little lost dogs followers, oh please, thats being rude, EDITING SOMEONE ELSES POST, THAT SHOULD BE BANNED.

I'm coming out with all guns blazing, what they have done is wrong.

Last edited by Resident4Rising on Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Resident4Rising
User BANNED
User BANNED
Resident4Rising

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:07 am

ZombiePrincess wrote:
Resident4Rising wrote:

As much as I want to say "Fuck you" I'm not going to cuz I'm gonna be nice.
Oh wait. Was that rude...? My bad.

I'm a bitch. --Edited for truth
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:56 am

Resident4Rising wrote:
I don't get why all of you are threating me with getting banned, I'm a nice person, I just look down on mostly all of you or some anyway, but to sum up, at least I'm being honest anyway, I don't see the proble with that.

This is why he shouldn't be banned. Come on, his posts are hilarious Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:17 am

ThomVD wrote:
Resident4Rising wrote:

This is why he shouldn't be banned. Come on, his posts are hilarious Very Happy .
I agree, although saying ZombiePrincess a bitch was not. I know she is able to handle that, though, she seems like a tough cookie. Still, not cool.

@Resident4Rising: I'm not sure why you don't get it... Anyway, its like this: you say you are a nice person but look down to other people. That's just being selfish, not being a nice person. Also calling people names is one of the things you are getting hugely disagreed on.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:55 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I agree, although saying ZombiePrincess a bitch was not.

Yeah, I know. I didn't meant that post.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:22 am

Calling ZombiePrincess what you did is plain inexcusable. You are a sorry excuse for a human being and should be cast out of society. You are cast out of this one. Here comes the banhammer.

Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 Thor_animated

--Love, Nite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Sucks   Nemesis Sucks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nemesis Sucks
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next