Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Brunelleschi says "hi!" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Brunelleschi says "hi!" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Brunelleschi says "hi!" - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Brunelleschi says "hi!" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Brunelleschi says "hi!" - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Brunelleschi says "hi!" - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Brunelleschi says "hi!" - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Brunelleschi says "hi!" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Brunelleschi says "hi!" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Brunelleschi says "hi!"

Go down 
+4
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
ace.redfield
Brunelleschi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Patronum1121
Zombie
Zombie
Patronum1121

Brunelleschi says "hi!" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunelleschi says "hi!"   Brunelleschi says "hi!" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:30 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Patronum is absolutely correct. Where do you live Pat? The way you described the weather, you could live in Indiana like me lol. The weather here is just absurd. And it is true about people adapting very quickly. When we go from hot end of summer into cool beginning of fall, everyone is freezing. The temperature? Usually about 55 degrees. BUT...when we are going from freezing spring to warmer beginning of summer, everyone is wearing T-shirts and shorts. The temperature? Usually about 45-50 degrees. The point is that humans adapt fairly well to different climates fairly quickly. How else could humans inhabit so many places on earth?

Nope, not Indiana.

About adaptation to weather, let's not forget that there's this wonderful thing called clothes. They help you stay warm in the winter, stay dry when it's raining, and look cool. Wink
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Brunelleschi says "hi!"   Brunelleschi says "hi!" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:32 pm

And of course housing, fire, and the ability to use tools.
Back to top Go down
Deagle50
Zombie
Zombie
Deagle50

PostSubject: Re: Brunelleschi says "hi!"   Brunelleschi says "hi!" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:43 pm

Welcome,and I agree.Humans are going to run out of room and resources fast if keep on.
Back to top Go down
Brunelleschi
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Brunelleschi says "hi!"   Brunelleschi says "hi!" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:07 pm

Well, I think we should forget about the superior DNA thing...

The way it is, I think the virus, or whatever it could be, could accept or reject the host according to one specific trait in the person's DNA.

It seems the only way possible. I may be very wrong but I think it should be intelligence, I don't know, but it seems like the intelligent are the ones most qualified to govern the new world. The first thing to do is to find the element in the DNA that determines a man's intelligence. The virus could, firstly, mix with the DNA and there could be a mixture of chemicals in the virus that, when exposed to the element in a way would give the person lower intelligence, would somehow kill the person, if exposed to the element in a way that gives the person higher intelligence, it will enhance the DNA in a way that the person would benefit in every way (strength, speed, intelligence, etc.).

Of course, the DNA doesn't have to enhance, the host could simply survive.

I don't understand much about DNA but that how I think it could be, I'll read about DNA in Wikipedia.

Anyone who thinks intelligence isn't the correct trait, give me your opinion.

Oh, and yeah, let's not make the intelligence standard too high, or only Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg will survive!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deagle50
Zombie
Zombie
Deagle50

PostSubject: Re: Brunelleschi says "hi!"   Brunelleschi says "hi!" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:42 am

Brunelleschi wrote:
Well, I think we should forget about the superior DNA thing...

The way it is, I think the virus, or whatever it could be, could accept or reject the host according to one specific trait in the person's DNA.

It seems the only way possible. I may be very wrong but I think it should be intelligence, I don't know, but it seems like the intelligent are the ones most qualified to govern the new world. The first thing to do is to find the element in the DNA that determines a man's intelligence. The virus could, firstly, mix with the DNA and there could be a mixture of chemicals in the virus that, when exposed to the element in a way would give the person lower intelligence, would somehow kill the person, if exposed to the element in a way that gives the person higher intelligence, it will enhance the DNA in a way that the person would benefit in every way (strength, speed, intelligence, etc.).

Of course, the DNA doesn't have to enhance, the host could simply survive.

I don't understand much about DNA but that how I think it could be, I'll read about DNA in Wikipedia.

Anyone who thinks intelligence isn't the correct trait, give me your opinion.

Oh, and yeah, let's not make the intelligence standard too high, or only Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg will survive!! Very Happy
I would check this somewhere other than Wiki.Anyone can edit the articles.And alot of peoples knowledge of it goes only as far as genophones and recessive traits.I'd check ID or Discovery.Do all of Brazil's cars run off of gasohol or whatever you call it?
Back to top Go down
Patronum1121
Zombie
Zombie
Patronum1121

PostSubject: Re: Brunelleschi says "hi!"   Brunelleschi says "hi!" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:41 pm

There are different types of intelligence, though. Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg are technologically savvy, but some people have street smarts. Some people are excellent mathematicians, but others are excellent debaters. Do you distinguish between them? Savants show this trait in spades. They have one thing that they are excellent at. But, given their overall impairment, do you consider them intelligent? Who gets to decide?!

And it also depends on the environment. If someone is prevented from learning anything, they could be seen as less intelligent, yet that has nothing to do with their DNA. What about the cases of feral children raised by animals? If they were raised by humans, they'd at the very least be of average intelligence and be able to communicate with others, barring certain mental disabilities, such as autism or mental retardation.

It's called ethanol, Deagle50.
Back to top Go down
Brunelleschi
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Brunelleschi says "hi!"   Brunelleschi says "hi!" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:31 pm

Patronum1121 wrote:
There are different types of intelligence, though. Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg are technologically savvy, but some people have street smarts. Some people are excellent mathematicians, but others are excellent debaters. Do you distinguish between them? Savants show this trait in spades. They have one thing that they are excellent at. But, given their overall impairment, do you consider them intelligent? Who gets to decide?!

And it also depends on the environment. If someone is prevented from learning anything, they could be seen as less intelligent, yet that has nothing to do with their DNA. What about the cases of feral children raised by animals? If they were raised by humans, they'd at the very least be of average intelligence and be able to communicate with others, barring certain mental disabilities, such as autism or mental retardation.

It's called ethanol, Deagle50.

Yeah, but I don't mean the person's actual intelligence, I means the person's overall intelligence capacity, the person could never have gone to a school and have a really large learning and intelligence capacity and will be accepted and would survive.

Think about it, the survivors would live in a troglodyte-free world! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Brunelleschi says "hi!"   Brunelleschi says "hi!" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:46 pm

Brun, why don't you just find someone you really respect as an intelligent being, and try to get him into a dictatorship?
Back to top Go down
Patronum1121
Zombie
Zombie
Patronum1121

PostSubject: Re: Brunelleschi says "hi!"   Brunelleschi says "hi!" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:35 pm

Brunelleschi wrote:

Yeah, but I don't mean the person's actual intelligence, I means the person's overall intelligence capacity, the person could never have gone to a school and have a really large learning and intelligence capacity and will be accepted and would survive.

Think about it, the survivors would live in a troglodyte-free world! Twisted Evil

The problem is that those feral children never successfully adapt, though. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feral_child Were they not raised by animals or so isolated, they may have had intelligence. It's nearly impossible for them to learn anything.

(I don't buy into the Nazi/Wesker-esque version of Darwinism.)
Back to top Go down
Brunelleschi
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: New Info   Brunelleschi says "hi!" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:13 pm

I've recently acquired some valuable info from a reliable source, this post might be long, so anyone who doesn't give a damn, don't read any further!!

This makes the whole plan tricky, though, it'd take years of research and it'd be very illegal.

Apparently, the DNA has combinations of different genes, which are made up of particles of Oxygen, Carbon, Phosphorus and Nitrogen in a different quantity and order, I'll come back to that later.

Ok, then, the father's/mother's genes mix together and the information is "encoded" in a way, the encoded results are the combination of particles of O, C, Phosphorus and N, in the new life form created, the encoded information is decoded and the information is used to define the characteristics of the new life form. E.g.: There was encoded information pertaining to the eyes in the DNA, the information will be decoded in the new life form and that'll determine his/her eyes. The encoded information can be anything.

For example, for who has knowledge of PHP and MySQL, when making a MySQL database for users it's recommended to encode the password, and it'll be decoded and verified when the user logs in, when you look at the database, the encoded password could be anything independently of what the password is, it could be 5685DF5585 while the password is "wesker", and it CAN'T BE READ BY ANYTHING ELSE.

It's almost the same thing with the DNA, the encoded information can't be understood, it could be anything, and it's unpredictable. The Uro Virus would test the DNA to see the intelligence levels, but now that I got this information there's almost no way that it could be tested on the DNA.

Well, maybe, we could find what in the process of reproduction decodes the info on the DNA, and add it to the virus, we could also have in the virus an encoded model that it would decode too to test the other one, that's how we'd get the average and how much the virus would be selective.

Another problem is that each system of the body reacts to mutation in a different way, that suggests that it'd be necessary to create a virus for each of the body's systems, so we have Uroboros VIRUSES, maybe combined into one agent.

Another unforeseen complication is that the virus would have to, inside the host, reproduce and get into EVERY cell of the body to make the same mutation because, for things to work and cancer not to start, every DNA in the body has to be the same, that would take too long and the immune system would eliminate the virus and create antibodies before the virus has even started its work.
Well, there is a type of radiation wave used for medical purposes that disables temporarily the immune system, we could add that to the virus to make it work.

Another last problem, the virus usually affects some part of the cell (I don't know which), it doesn't ever go straight to the DNA which is located inside the nucleus, so it can't do the test nor cause mutation. However, there may be a way to modify the virus so it goes into the cell nucleus and into the DNA to do its work, well, maybe the answer lies inside viruses that exist that do cause mutation, that would have to be studied and we'd have to find what in the virus makes it go to the DNA to cause the mutations it causes.

All this research would take a lot of years to complete, and a lot of laws would be violated and how would we get human test subjects? I think that the virus should only affect humans, we'd have to find what makes a virus be effective only to one species and change the virus so it only affects humans.

Also, I think that the enhancing thing should be like this: we acquire different genes from different people prized with different talents, find a way to decode these genes and add it to some part of the virus. If the virus accepts the DNA, the information would be reencoded and would somehow replace (mutate) the original genes for the enhanced ones.

Oh, yes, and Patronum, I think that the fact that they cannot learn doesn't mean they don't have capacity, they can't learn because of the conditions they always lived in, not because of the DNA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brunelleschi says "hi!"   Brunelleschi says "hi!" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brunelleschi says "hi!"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: