Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

H...H...HELLO!

Go down 
+5
NiteKrawler
Mcghie
Mass Distraction
ace.redfield
dr_salvador
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:31 pm

You can get Doom95 by clicking the name. It is shareware nowadays so it's ok.

NiteKrawler wrote:
What's all this RE5 hate? Sure it pushed further into action than RE4 did and had some questionable content (like majini with guns), and a rather crappy cover system, but it was still a great game. And for a game that forces coop on you, the partner AI is probably one of the best in a game. And you get so much story with RE5. I don't think any other RE game to date has as much story/info on the storyline as RE5 does. Anyway, saying RE5 ruined everything is a bit of a stretch I think. As for FPS games, nothing will ever touch the old AvPs, Battlefield, and Half Life.
I know what you're saying, I don't get it either. It was a seriously good game.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Guys, are reviving the dead forums like beast
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:08 pm

More like a BOSS! Wink
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:37 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
More like a BOSS! Wink

Like a G6...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonnychaos1991
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:20 am

Oh hey, doc, did you try the game? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Oh hey, doc, did you try the game? Very Happy

It didn't work. It says I need the disc...
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:36 pm

It installed ok but when I go to play the game it says DPLAY.dll file is missing, do you have it in your program ?
or is this doom a DOS game like the original ? If so will I need DOSbox to run this because DOSbox is fricking old and hard to use and is a command line program
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:25 pm

Mcghie wrote:
It installed ok but when I go to play the game it says DPLAY.dll file is missing, do you have it in your program ?
or is this doom a DOS game like the original ? If so will I need DOSbox to run this because DOSbox is fricking old and hard to use and is a command line program

doesn't ddl files downloaded for free?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:30 am

Damn it, I've lost my disc so I only have the program on my hard drive. It works without the disc, though. Try again, I changed the dl to a .exe
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:13 am

No thanks. I've already been forced onto my mum's dodgy desktop due to a virus on my laptop. A pretty violent one!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:49 am

I feel like I might have a virus....any tall, tell signs?
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:38 am

Spike991 wrote:
I feel like I might have a virus....any tall, tell signs?

Well, mine basically attacked my hardrive and move all my files about. If you get things opening, webpages opening that you didn't open then you might have one. Files you don't remember, files strangely movie or disappearing from a folder. Any unexpected error messages. Mine's pretty violent and my laptop practically needs surgery to be better!
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:48 am

Anyone having any bother with viruses should download this program it takes two minutes. Boot your laptop to safe mood and scan then simple remove the viruses.Simple.
http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:13 am

weskersbarber wrote:
Boot your laptop to safe mood

Safe mood: Not a mood my girlfriend often gets. Wink Ha. Sorry Barber. I had to.
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 pm

When you have a virus as invasive as the malware I have, there's no such thing as safe mode. Plus how do you boot it up in safe mode anyway? Sad
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm

When you start the computer or laptop hold F8 and then use the arrow keys to select safe mode and hit enter.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:08 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Anyone having any bother with viruses should download this program it takes two minutes. Boot your laptop to safe mood and scan then simple remove the viruses.Simple.
http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html

I take it this wipe's out all type's of virus's including sneaky ones that anti virus programs can't detect or remove ?
Also if you want to avoid virus's stick to safe websites or if you feel the file sounds dodgy then it usually is lol
Also scan ever RAR archive file you download to check for extar security and Like I do scan your whole computer everytime you download something that way you never really get virus or if you do you catch them before they spread into system files.

I had a virus as aggressive as this on my old computer think it was a hydra that came through a backdoor virus and literally let 20 trojans in and a generic and they all wrecked havoc like basically went to war on my comp lol took away most system files so I couldn't start to heal my comp or nurse it back to care then continued to fuck shit up.
I just factory restored my comp, thats all I could do and just started over again at rebuilding my file collection
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:02 pm

what you all just said was really helpful. and by the way are folders that are like 'reborn after deletion' viruses?
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:32 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
what you all just said was really helpful. and by the way are folders that are like 'reborn after deletion' viruses?

Not always, they can be files that you havn't deleted the source file from, like for instance say I have a game that I have downloaded and it saves the RAR archive file in my downloads folder or whatever and take all the files out from there and it makes another folder on, lets say my desktop, then the root archive file will still be on your computer after you have deleted the stuff you have extracted, You should always remember this if you are a clean freak on a PC like myself lol because if you just delete files and not there the root downloaded file then you still have it on PC. You can also do a disk de-frag if your files keep coming back (this also cleans up fragments of files and compresses down your files you still have stored) or Re format you hard drive **ONLY USE THIS METHOD IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING OR HAVE ALL YOUR IMPORTANT DOWNLOADS/FILES ON A EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE**
If it keeps happening then i would give you comp a full virus scan because it could be spyware (which isn't so deadly unless you do online banking or such things were you credit details go into your computer)
I would still give your PC a full scan though and keep doing it every few days just so your pc is always being checked and also some virus progress so If you scan your pc every few days some can be healed from your PC before they have a chance to get into your REG files or system files Smile

If you have any error messages or warnings or any clear cut questions then feel free to ask me and I will try my best at helping you ace Razz
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:25 pm

thank you mcghie Smile
i just did the scan and that folder finally never came back to my desktop Smile
how nice

still having problems with the RE4 gamepad controls there?
how bout try control emulator like xpadder
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:35 am

dr_salvador wrote:
No thanks. I've already been forced onto my mum's dodgy desktop due to a virus on my laptop. A pretty violent one!
What antivirus do you have? And I checked the thing, it's safe from viruses.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:00 am

@Ace. Yeah my controller works because I use it for RE4 its just when I configure the controls to my liken it goes back to the way they originally were lol Doesn't bother me no more I can live with rearranged controls Razz

@ Mass. It is definitely not your Doom96 file because I tried again and works perfect
Thanks for changing it to .exe file, made things a whole lot easier because then all I needed to do was DL
the Dplay.dll file then now its working perfect, thanks again cheers
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:30 am

Mcghie wrote:
@Ace. Yeah my controller works because I use it for RE4 its just when I configure the controls to my liken it goes back to the way they originally were lol Doesn't bother me no more I can live with rearranged controls Razz

@ Mass. It is definitely not your Doom96 file because I tried again and works perfect
Thanks for changing it to .exe file, made things a whole lot easier because then all I needed to do was DL

that's good to hear mcghie. What part are you now at?
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:56 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

that's good to hear mcghie. What part are you now at?

Haven't been realyl playing it been playing CV on the DC more and some RE5 mercs online lol
I have completed and done everything on RE4 before anyway I just felt like I wanted to play it again and I
Think I am at the bit were you first meet the merchant lol
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:07 pm

All this talk of Doom is giving me Rage cravings! That game looks so sexy! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H...H...HELLO!    H...H...HELLO!  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

H...H...HELLO!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: