HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?

Go down 
+21
LindaWesker19
MSR
Bulls-3ye
PWNERX
Ssplain
Sargent D
Resident_evil5
Las_Fergus
Ghost Leader
Patronum1121
Deagle50
Mr Sera
GreggKennedy
Spike991
BOBLATHON
MrMorrill
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
nicksena17
ace.redfield
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? Empty
PostSubject: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:30 pm

as a start, ready what to take (and probably wear lol!), i'l plan my escape. Communicate any survivors through mobile and email. then i'll head to the nearest police station, take all the guns i can take, and maybe set it as a meeting place for other survivors... next, i'll head to the fire-station to search for a firetruck if ever, i'll need a big vehicle to escape, bumping any zombies and any other obstacles. . but if theres no vehicle available, then it's just so disappointing, but at least i could still take some more weapons while i'm there. My next plan is to go to the nearest MRT, LRT, or the train station and operate it (RE style) to travel to the nearest bus station, then there i go, driving a bus towards the north to the only provincial city in pampanga...

I survived..
Time: 2:30:00 (least estimate)
number of saves: 0
Back to top Go down
nicksena17
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:35 am

if a zombie outbreak happened i would go take over a walmart and block the entrances with semi trucks and have a rope ladder at the top leading to the ground for survivors to climb up. i would ration all the food and eat what will go bad fastest and continue to take over stores when ever i run out of food.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:26 pm

nicksena17 wrote:
if a zombie outbreak happened i would go take over a walmart and block the entrances with semi trucks and have a rope ladder at the top leading to the ground for survivors to climb up. i would ration all the food and eat what will go bad fastest and continue to take over stores when ever i run out of food.
I can imagine that it'd be harder than you make it seem... Especially if the place was full of people when the outbreak happened.

I'll post my answer to this when I get on my own computer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:38 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
nicksena17 wrote:
I can imagine that it'd be harder than you make it seem... Especially if the place was full of people when the outbreak happened.

I'll post my answer to this when I get on my own computer.

Are you using the PS3 Browser
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:09 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Are you using the PS3 Browser
Nah, I'm on my sister's laptop Razz
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:43 pm

So cell phones and the Internet will all work during a zombie apocalypse? News to me. Razz I would have to stay moving. Always carry the most durable melee weapon I could find and just jump from town to town picking up supplies as I go. I would probably treat the whole situation like I was in the movie Zombieland. I mean...don't be afraid to die. You are already in a zombie apocalypse. Your life is downhill from there right? What else could you hope to achieve? Wink
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:35 pm

nicksena17 wrote:

seems pretty cool to stop by at walmart before anything else

@nitecrawler..
--probably communications are still working for a few hours.... and i agree, why be afraid! like claire gave up when she got to raccoon city!!
Back to top Go down
nicksena17
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:37 am

well of course i would have guns to fend off against the undead but food is most important if u tend to survive u can live without a gun it would be hard but its possible.
Back to top Go down
MrMorrill
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:32 pm

Dick's Sporting Goods... The one by me is two floors, loaded with guns, ammo and hunting equipment. Ill make a pitstop to walmart on the way and grab some food haha.

BTW this was my first post!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:50 pm

Congratz Morril! Now make an intro thread! Wink
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:54 am

MrMorrill wrote:
Dick's Sporting Goods... The one by me is two floors, loaded with guns, ammo and hunting equipment. Ill make a pitstop to walmart on the way and grab some food haha.

BTW this was my first post!

Sounds like a good plan.

And also what Nite said.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:31 pm

Well... I have the guns part taken care of. I keep a 35 pack of water in the trunk of my car at all times, hopefully that would be enough to get me to my next supply. Lots of canned foods round here as well so I'd grab those. So, I grab my guns, pack some food, grab my kids and head for the smallest most remote place I can(with a few like-minded buddies) and lay low for a bit. Once the zombie outbreak has taken hold then we start venturing into larger towns and "re supplying" by taking from the dead, stores leftovers etc...
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:39 pm

you should plan on where you are going.. just remember that big cities are occupied by a large population of zombies. it's also better to start your convoy like in extinction
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:38 am

Big groups are not necessarily a good idea, as seen in Extinction. More stuff that can go wrong and a smaller group is easier to feed and keep in line. For one, I'd only travel with a select few that I trust.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:46 pm

For the record, I don't think doing anything seen in Extinction should be considered something to do during an actual outbreak.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:59 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
For the record, I don't think doing anything seen in Extinction should be considered something to do during an actual outbreak.

I really, really liked the bus stuff, the groups driving around, that was a good idea. The stuff with the crows was a bit much, but not staying in one place, constantly moving, that is a good idea for sure.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:04 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I really, really liked the bus stuff, the groups driving around, that was a good idea. The stuff with the crows was a bit much, but not staying in one place, constantly moving, that is a good idea for sure.

i could also prefer soloing like milla/alice
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:52 am

The simplest thing to do is to get to high ground, equip a heavy machinegun and shoot at their heads one by one. Need I say more?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:22 am

GreggKennedy wrote:
The simplest thing to do is to get to high ground, equip a heavy machinegun and shoot at their heads one by one. Need I say more?

I read that in the Zombie Survival Guide, it recommended a prison cell, as nobody could get in.Smile

Kind of like Ben Bertolucci in RE2, although he hadn't expected, and I'm assuming the ZSG didn't either, William Birkin.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:24 am

Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

I read that in the Zombie Survival Guide, it recommended a prison cell, as nobody could get in.Smile

Kind of like Ben Bertolucci in RE2, although he hadn't expected, and I'm assuming the ZSG didn't either, William Birkin.

Yes, haha

as for the bigger zombies (Mr.X), magnums are my best friend.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:32 am

GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

Yes, haha

I loved spamming out my Desert Eagle from a distance so that I didn't have to deal with those guys.Smile
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:54 am

Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

Yes, haha

I loved spamming out my Desert Eagle from a distance so that I didn't have to deal with those guys.Smile

In resident evil 2, it's overhead slam is probably in instant kill, lol. It's quite resilient.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:24 am

GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

Yes, haha

In resident evil 2, it's overhead slam is probably in instant kill, lol. It's quite resilient.

I just hated trying to run around him....when he swings his arm quickly and knocks you down....

I hate to leave you on here alone right now...as there are several active topics now.Smile But it's 3 in the morning for me...I've been meaning to get off for like an hour now.Smile

I'll get on later though. You'll probably get to meet the rest of the members here too, enjoy.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:42 am

Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

Yes, haha

I just hated trying to run around him....when he swings his arm quickly and knocks you down....

I hate to leave you on here alone right now...as there are several active topics now.Smile But it's 3 in the morning for me...I've been meaning to get off for like an hour now.Smile

I'll get on later though. You'll probably get to meet the rest of the members here too, enjoy.

It's 5pm here in the Philippines, you live in the states?

Yeah, I'll get to meet other people here. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:42 am

GreggKennedy wrote:
Good idea but the only problem with that is you need a crap ton of ammo to survive for lengthy periods of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? Empty

Back to top Go down

what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next