Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE2 Problem

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

RE2 Problem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE2 Problem   RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:06 am

The old games are where it's at. Besides, I prefer my games on actual discs.

I really don't get where all this Leon hatred is coming from. I thought he's a great character, one of my personal favorites. I only don't like complete Leon fanboys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: RE2 Problem   RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:34 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
The old games are where it's at. Besides, I prefer my games on actual discs.

I really don't get where all this Leon hatred is coming from. I thought he's a great character, one of my personal favorites. I only don't like complete Leon fanboys.

we all just get mad at him because of capcom reasons... from a pretty cop to a pretty agent.. which left the rest of the characters hanging from a tree ..... i was actually glad to see chris in RE5 but still leon keeps on appearing ..... we saw him from degeneration and we'll see him again in damnation for sure..
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: RE2 Problem   RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:35 am

Yeah mass I like the original disk's as well but like collecting them and having them in mint condition so I download the game to preserve my original's Smile Also I modd a lot so It's basically best to have a iso version so I know am not screwing up my original games. Yeah I like leon I think he was a cool character lol, I still have never seen a leon fanboy like people keep complaining about, but can picture them being very annoying lol
I know were ace is coming from I dont like the fact he is like some male model type but most japanese originated games do have characters that perseve that type of image. But mass preaches the true the original games are were its at Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: RE2 Problem   RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:40 am

Mcghie wrote:
Yeah mass I like the original disk's as well but like collecting them and having them in mint condition so I download the game to preserve my original's Smile Also I modd a lot so It's basically best to have a iso version so I know am not screwing up my original games. Yeah I like leon I think he was a cool character lol, I still have never seen a leon fanboy like people keep complaining about, but can picture them being very annoying lol
I know were ace is coming from I dont like the fact he is like some male model type but most japanese originated games do have characters that perseve that type of image. But mass preaches the true the original games are were its at Razz cheers

well you can say that... but RE is more like an american style of gaming not fantasy boys like from Final Fantasy..
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE2 Problem   RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:12 am

Mcghie wrote:
That actually makes a lot of sense. Point 1 for you Very Happy

We've had our share of Leon fanboyism but those people are banned now. I hope we'll never again have to deal with 'em.

@ace: So you absolutely hate him for being good looking (or something like that)? I can kinda understand that but as Mcghie said, he's a good character nonetheless. Besides, it's good he's had some character development along with other main characters like Chris, Claire and Jill. Also, I wouldn't call Leon a "fantasy" character, that price goes to Alice. Friggin' psychokinetic powers my ass....
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: RE2 Problem   RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:24 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

We've had our share of Leon fanboyism but those people are banned now. I hope we'll never again have to deal with 'em.

@ace: So you absolutely hate him for being good looking (or something like that)? I can kinda understand that but as Mcghie said, he's a good character nonetheless. Besides, it's good he's had some character development along with other main characters like Chris, Claire and Jill. Also, I wouldn't call Leon a "fantasy" character, that price goes to Alice. Friggin' psychokinetic powers my ass....

not that.. he just gets so much promotions which is unfair.. and since that knowledge i hated him so much.. and other development from other characters means he's capcoms favorite... lol...

"Also, I wouldn't call Leon a "fantasy" character, that price goes to Alice. Friggin' psychokinetic powers my ass." i actually lol'd so much at this line

"We've had our share of Leon fanboyism but those people are banned now. I hope we'll never again have to deal with 'em." what's the problem with those guys??
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE2 Problem   RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:45 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

not that.. he just gets so much promotions which is unfair.. and since that knowledge i hated him so much.. and other development from other characters means he's capcoms favorite... lol...

"Also, I wouldn't call Leon a "fantasy" character, that price goes to Alice. Friggin' psychokinetic powers my ass." i actually lol'd so much at this line

"We've had our share of Leon fanboyism but those people are banned now. I hope we'll never again have to deal with 'em." what's the problem with those guys??
He's not that much Capcom favorite cos as I said, other characters have had much development too. I'm ok with him being one of the main, actually I like the fact. Still, him getting such a promotian is as much a mystery as when did Chris get pumped with steroids. Hating him because of that is just silly, he's a character in a videogame Very Happy I'd dislike someone in reality if they got unwarranted promotion. Besides, it was explained in... somewhere that he went through some training after the Raccoon incident and climbed up the ranks, just like Jill and Chris did with the BSAA. And Claire... well... She just became a hippie. To each their own, they say.

As for the raging fanboys (and I mean the ones with really big hemorrhoids, the regular kind are ok) I hate it when they only play RE4 and NOTHING else and go all "RE4 is teh best game evah the old gamez suxxorz leon s stands for scoot kennedy is so cool fuck you who think otherwise I want to be his babydaddy". And believe me, we've already had a few of those.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: RE2 Problem   RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:03 pm

claire is my favorite actually... and i'm actually sad cause she got arrested looking for chris which ended up claire having nothing.. leon though gets all the fame from the US government.. leon was actually stupid for letting claire split up the second time... poor claire

chris and jill is okay for getting ranks at the BSAA since they're already skilled in STARS... but leon was just a cop

i think i remember someone here who's a leon fanboy... he likes leon scott kennedy so much that he got mad when nite said 'you don't have to add scott to leon' i think i was just a newbie when i read that.. well leon s. kennedy sound really stupid like in degeneration.. 'my name's leon s. kennedy' .... the s sounds really stupid.... but maybe he just wants to be asked what his s stands for... which is slut.. LOL....
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE2 Problem   RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:33 pm

Leon was a cop but that alone only got him into the school/training system that got him where he is now. I agree, the S. thing is just silly buuut I kinda dismiss the fact as I'm so used to the stuff in the series now.

I must also add that usually the worst Leon fanboys have nothing to base their fanboyism on as they're not at all familiar with the complete storyline.

Oh yeah, if someone has a hatred for crazy fanboyism here, that's Nite Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: RE2 Problem   RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:34 pm

i think fanboyism of any kind seems to be stupid
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: RE2 Problem   RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:22 am

Yeah I know what kind of people you are on about, Them fricking newbie RE4 lovers Evil or Very Mad
they think that game can do no wrong and that the foundation of the series (old RE's) are shit games
has me left tearing my hair out at these little little fanboys and what they have to say.
Also I am kind of a fanboy towards RE2 Embarassed its disturbing how much I love and play that game lol
but I dont think I am much of a fanboy because my love is shared for all the old games Razz
I just play RE2 the most and I dont have much love for RE4 RE5 I put the cannon games before 4,5
in my list lol but I still kind of enjoy them and play them from time to time
but oldskool RE's will always be Capcom's golden era Very Happy not to mention they brought out dino crisis also
which in my opinion is a great game Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE2 Problem   RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:49 am

Mcghie, you're with RE2 what Jamesy is with REmake.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: RE2 Problem   RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:02 am

Mcghie wrote:
Yeah I know what kind of people you are on about, Them fricking newbie RE4 lovers Evil or Very Mad
they think that game can do no wrong and that the foundation of the series (old RE's) are shit games
has me left tearing my hair out at these little little fanboys and what they have to say.
Also I am kind of a fanboy towards RE2 Embarassed its disturbing how much I love and play that game lol
but I dont think I am much of a fanboy because my love is shared for all the old games Razz
I just play RE2 the most and I dont have much love for RE4 RE5 I put the cannon games before 4,5
in my list lol but I still kind of enjoy them and play them from time to time
but oldskool RE's will always be Capcom's golden era Very Happy not to mention they brought out dino crisis also
which in my opinion is a great game Smile

even though the better RE's are released, i always like to play the earlier RE's... specially 3... i still can't perfect that game.. No

"Them fricking newbie RE4 lovers Evil or Very Mad
has me left tearing my hair out at these little little fanboys and what they have to say."

.... i remember the time when my cousin had played RE4, his very first RE game ever played... he loved it soo much that all he talk about is RE4 and leon shit.. so pissed of by that and he doesn't even know the whole story of RE and yet he loves RE... i recommended him to play the early games but he just talks about shit graphics and even said it sucks ... Really pissed of that day Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: RE2 Problem   RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:18 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie, you're with RE2 what Jamesy is with REmake.

Haha yeah I kinda noticed that Smile
and ace that is a prime example about how newbie fans act Shocked
it sickens me that they never want to experiance the best games lol
But I do supppose they games wouldn't hold the same qualities as we remember them for
because back then it was fresh and new and they kind of graphics were spectacular Razz
god I miss the 90's Sad
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE2 Problem   RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:39 am

ace.redfield wrote:
.... i remember the time when my cousin had played RE4, his very first RE game ever played... he loved it soo much that all he talk about is RE4 and leon shit.. so pissed of by that and he doesn't even know the whole story of RE and yet he loves RE... i recommended him to play the early games but he just talks about shit graphics and even said it sucks ... Really pissed of that day Evil or Very Mad
I'm no doctor (Nite is, kinda) but that just might be the thing that actually started your Leon hatred...

Yeah... Like I said, that's exactly what's the problem with the "fans" :/ They're hard to even call fans cos if you're actually a fan of something you should at least know the basics.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: RE2 Problem   RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:15 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
I'm no doctor (Nite is, kinda) but that just might be the thing that actually started your Leon hatred...

Yeah... Like I said, that's exactly what's the problem with the "fans" :/ They're hard to even call fans cos if you're actually a fan of something you should at least know the basics.

nahh, can't be... that was when i was still 13 and i'm very well over it...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE2 Problem   RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:59 am

Maybe it's some post traumatic stuff.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: RE2 Problem   RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:13 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Maybe it's some post traumatic stuff.

post trauma?? maybe not
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE2 Problem   RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:43 pm

I do hate the fanboyism. It is very unwarranted and I've driven the arguments of fanboys into the ground before. I'm tired of arguing it now. Anyway, Chris and Jill are founding members of the BSAA, so I don't think there were too many ranks for them to climb.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: RE2 Problem   RE2 Problem - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:22 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I do hate the fanboyism. It is very unwarranted and I've driven the arguments of fanboys into the ground before. I'm tired of arguing it now. Anyway, Chris and Jill are founding members of the BSAA, so I don't think there were too many ranks for them to climb.

didn't know so much about BSAA since i'm not that familiar with the things in RE5..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE2 Problem   RE2 Problem - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RE2 Problem
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2